- » Middle Eastern Pickle
Middle Eastern Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of middle eastern pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for middle eastern pickle recipes.
Makdoos- Makdous- مكدوس
1. Cut out the green tops of the eggplant and wash.
2. In a large pot add in the eggplants and pour in the water, till above the eggplant. Boil for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the eggplant from the hot water and place immediately in ice cold water to... - 0
You May Also Like!
Middle Eastern Pickled Turnips
Why not make some Middle Eastern style pickled turnips at home. Here is an amazing video that shows you how this dish can be made easily and briefs you about the health benefits of turnips and beets. Try out these pickled turnips that are only nutritious,... - 90.0109
Shawarma can easily be the flagship dish of middle eastern cuisine. Today you can have it in any country which has middle eastern settlers or people who have just travelled and brought back this luscious and exquisite sandwich from there. Take a look at the... - 118.602
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F.
2. Pierce the eggplant with a fork, to release the steam while you roast the egg plant.
3. Roast the egg plant in the oven for 30 minutes until it starts to collapse.
4. Once roasted, let it cool, cut it... - 122.479
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 34.9534
Falafel is very popular dish in the Middle East as a fast food. Vendors sell it on the street corners in Cairo. It is a favorite among all age groups of people. If you want to give a try to this recipe, just check out the video. - 111.87
Chicken With Olive Gravy
Chicken with olive gravy is an exquisite recipe, it looks so fabulous with the crisp chicken, the snazzy sauce with all the colors and the fragrance is just the icing on the top. After watching this video you can only say WOW! - 119.249
Lamb Three Ways
Philadelphia Chef Michael Solomonov, of Zahav, uses lamb in three unique dishes. Tony Rastelli explains how the Rastelli Direct products are packaged for superior taste and ease of use. Sommelier Eugene Engel chooses a great wine to go with the lamb. - 125.775
Preserved Lemons are quite expensive to buy - often running $8 for a very small jar. Why not make your own? This is so easy with either home-grown lemons off your tree or from produce market purchased lemons. I use Meyer Lemons and also Eureka lemons which... - 42.2556
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Place pita bread on flat pan, and leave in the oven for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
3) Take the pita bread out of the oven.
4) Allow to cool and cut into fairly large pieces.
5) In a salad bowl.... - 47.4664
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609