- » Middle Eastern Lamb
Middle Eastern Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of middle eastern lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for middle eastern lamb recipes.
Roast Lamb Middle Eastern Style
1. Trim all but a thin layer of fat from lamb. Place lamb, rounded-side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
2. Chop onions, whole lemon and mint leaves until very fine; blend with 1 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
3. Press all but 1/4 cup of mixture on... - 36.2246
Leg Of Lamb Middle Eastern Style
Leg Of Lamb is simply a mouth-watering recipe. A delicious lamb recipe will surely tempt you to prepare this Leg Of Lamb on every party! - 24.9451
You May Also Like!
Middle Eastern Style Lamb Kebabs
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 48 Clinch) cubes.
Combine grape juice and next 6 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; add lamb cubes.
Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Cut eggplants lengthwise... - 42.3797
Middle Eastern Lamb Kebabs
1. Put all the ingredients for the kebabs in a bowl and mix thoroughly, using your hands, until smooth and evenly blended. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and carefully shape each portion around a long skewer to make 4 long rissoles. Chill for 1 hour until... - 35.39
Middle Eastern Lamb Fondue
Cut lamb in bite-size cubes.
Mix marinade ingredients together, pour over lamb and marinate at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
To make Apricot Sauce, heat vegetable oil in a medium-size saucepan, add shallot and cook over low heat until soft.
Add... - 37.8998
Middle Eastern Lamb Stew
Trim excess fat from lamb; cut meat into 1-in (2.5 cm) cubes. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook lamb 3 to 5 minutes, turning until browned on all sides.
Stir in onions and garlic. Cook, covered, 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are... - 38.2578
Middle Eastern Lamb Patty Filling
Mix together lamb, cumin, onion, salt, egg, and bread crumbs.
Shape into balls, using 1/2 tablespoons for each; then flatten balls into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown lamb patties on both sides, without crowding,... - 40
Middle Eastern Lamb Meatballs
Blend meatball ingredients in medium bowl.
Form into 12 meatballs.
Place on roasting rack; cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Microwave 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer, or until meat is no longer pink.
Combine... - 43.6617
Roast Lamb, Middle Eastern Style
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Trim off all lamb fat leaving a thin layer.
3) In shallow roasting pan, place the lamb with the trimmed side up.
4) In a bowl, blend the finely chopped onions, lemon and mint leaves with 1 teaspoon of... - 43.3984
Middle Eastern Lamb Burgers
1. Cucumber-Yogurt Relish: In a bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, mint and garlic. Season with salt to taste.
2. Burgers: In a bowl, beat egg; stir in green onions, raisins, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix in ground lamb. Shape... - 31.7691
Roast Lamby Middle Eastern Style
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Remove excess fat from the malb, leaving only a very thin layer.
3) In a shallow, roasting pan, place the lamb with its trimmed side up, on the rack.
4) Chop the onions, whole lemon and mint leaves with a... - 41.4648
Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers
These middle eastern stuffed peppers are made with fresh green peppers stuffed with minted lamb meat along with rice and spices. Cooked and baked, the middle eastern peppers is made with a herbed tomato and onion sauce and makes a great side in meals. - 45.4141
Middle Eastern Lamb Recipes By Category
Middle Eastern Lamb Dish: