- » Middle Eastern Cucumber Salad
Middle Eastern Cucumber Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of middle eastern cucumber salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for middle eastern cucumber salad recipes.
Middle Eastern Cucumber Salad
1. Place skim milk, yogurt, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Toss together scallions, garlic, mint leaves, and cucumbers.
3. Pour yogurt sauce over cucumbers and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Variations â– ... - 38.1258
Tabbouleh-inspired Freekeh Salad Recipe
Tabbouleh-Inspired Freekeh Salad: Roasted green wheat tossed with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, and red wine vinaigrette makes a hearty vegetarian side or light and healthy side dish. - 0
You May Also Like!
Middle Eastern Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Bring the water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Add the bulgur and salt. Cover the pan, remove it from the heat, and let the bulgur soak about 15 minutes, or until it is chewable.
2. When the bulgur is tender, turn it out into a serving bowl. Add... - 35.4585
Middle Eastern Salad Plate
1. Peel cucumbers, if desired. Chop cucumbers and tomatoes; toss together with parsley, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and chill.
2. Meanwhile, for hummus, drain garbanzo beans, reserving liquid. In a food... - 36.7582
Once considered the poor's meal, mujadara has come of age and now being eaten even in palaces I the Arab world. This dish has gained so much popularity due to it high nutritional value, simple flavors and ease of preparing. - 109.252
Fattoush--vegetable Salad With Pita Croutons
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop the cucumber, tomatoes, red bell pepper into large chunks.
3. Finely chop all the herbs, onion and garlic.
4. In a bowl, add all chopped veggies, herbs, onion and the garlic.
5. On a baking... - 0
Far East Tabbouleh
1. Combine bulgur and water in small bowl. Cover; let stand 45 minutes or until bulgur is puffed, stirring occasionally. Drain and discard liquid.
2. Combine bulgur, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice and oil in large bowl. Stir in cucumber, tomato, onions,... - 34.4278
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 109.817
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Place pita bread on flat pan, and leave in the oven for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
3) Take the pita bread out of the oven.
4) Allow to cool and cut into fairly large pieces.
5) In a salad bowl.... - 47.4664
A Lebanese salad which is healthy and easy to make is the tabouleh! Mum in this episode makes her kids make this for Mother's Day . This episode shows you how to make a nice healthy dose of the tabouleh! - 108.739