- » Middle Eastern
Middle Eastern Recipes
Middle Eastern food, also referred to as West Asian Food, with its varied but homogeneous cuisine, is gaining worldwide recognition for its compelling and delicate flavors owing to the usage of aromatic spices. The ... More »
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 140.152
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 137.396
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 131.218
Patty and her daughter show you how to make this dietary and fibrous dip with chickpeas! Goes well with cooked meat and some pita bread. Watch the video for more - 129.962
Kanafeh or Konafa is a middle-eastern sweet that looks like a pie make with top and bottom shredded filo dough layers and filled with cheese or cream in the center. It is served hot with simple syrup flavored with orange blossom water or rose water! - 127.345
I shot this video in my last day in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - where I met many amazing people and had a wonderful time! Per many requests from viewers, I asked my friend Eman to show us another recipe that is popular in Saudi Arabia: Sambusa! Sambusa is very... - 126.727
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
One of my favourite ingredients is whole wheat flour. I love to use it in cooking. It gives extra boost of nutrients to the diet of your family. - 125.134
Avocado And Cilantro Hummus
A fresh twist on an old favorite, this hummus goes as well with tortilla chips as it does with lavash or pita bread. This is a five minute snack that can be made with many flavor twists. - 124.339
A Basic Hummus
Want a simple side dish to serve with your finger foods for your next party? Try making a basic hummus with chef Scott. He makes it in less than 5 minutes by simply putting together all the ingredients in a blender and blend it to desired consistency.... - 123.737
Today's video is dedicated to the people of Syria. I am horried at what is happening in Syria and this is my way to show that the people of Syria are in my mind. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well. The Syrian table is known for Mezze, which... - 122.708
Stuffed Cornish Hens With Caramelized Pumpkin
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding Cornish hens stuffed with caramelized pumpkin and walnuts recipe. The recipe is a derived from Moroccan caramelized pumpkin and walnut salad. This dish is cooked in tajine style that imparts a unique... - 121.618
I am in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia! My friend Eman is treating us for an amazing Saudi dish: Saleeg! Roasted chicken over porridge-like rice mixture... one word: DELICIOUS! - 120.406
Grilled And Meat Stuffed Pita Bread
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread. - 116.971
Kufta. كفته مع صوص البندوره
This kofta in tomato sauce is a simple recipe with the meat being the predominant flavor of the dish. It’s a heavenly dish for meat lovers as that is the main component of this dish. This video shows how to coo it at home in a few easy steps. - 116.65
Today we are making a Middle Eastern milk pudding called "Muhallabia". It is usually made with rose water, but today my grandmother is making it the Moroccan way with orange blossom water. This recipe is super easy, super refreshing, and super delicious! It's... - 116.338
Vegetarian Stuffed Onions- بصل محشي
Rice stuffed onions is an exotic dish inspired by the middle eastern stuffed wine leaves recipe. It looks great and tastes divine with it's exquisite taste of spices and the unique cooking method which does not allow any flavor or aroma to move out. Watch the... - 114.088
Of all the Arabic snacks this traditional kibbeh is the meat lover's favorite one. It is stuffed with fried meat and the crisp texture makes it a perfect dish for parties. Take a look at the video to see how it is to make at home. - 113.919
Dry fruits and nuts are a staple of the Arabic kitchen and here is a recipe of khoshaf that is a dessert beverage that displays the true colors of the middle eastern culture. It is cool and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. Take a look at the video... - 112.18
Broad Beans- Fava Beans-فول اخضر بزيت الزيتون
If you are looking for a good recipe to alternate your greens diet, here is a home style broad beans recipe that is quick, easy and it is full of goodness as it preserves all its juices within. Watch this video clip for a detailed look at this appetizing... - 111.811
Once considered the poor's meal, mujadara has come of age and now being eaten even in palaces I the Arab world. This dish has gained so much popularity due to it high nutritional value, simple flavors and ease of preparing. - 110.918
Mujaddara is a dish for all Arabic food lovers as it is yummy, easy and healthy. The lentils are cooked well along with garlic and mixed with white steaming rice. The dish is a perfect food for people of all age groups. - 110.126
Easy, healthy, and guaranteed the best pita bread recipe! - 108.978
A Lebanese salad which is healthy and easy to make is the tabouleh! Mum in this episode makes her kids make this for Mother's Day . This episode shows you how to make a nice healthy dose of the tabouleh! - 108.657
Mixed Greens Salad Dressing
Looking for a recipe for a yummy salad dressing that is also healthy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty dressing that will please everyone's taste buds. - 101.578
Baba Ganouche With Roasted Garlic
If you’re looking for a great solution to a dip, then here it is! Here is the video recipe for baba ganouche with roasted garlic. A delicious flavor from the roasted garlic and egg plant, this is a good option with chips or crackers. Apart from the... - 97.6759
Flat Bread With Herbs And Olives
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a big bowl, place the flour. Add in the dry ingredients and then add the water slowly.
3. Knead together all the ingredients.
4. Coat the dough with olive oil and cover it with damp cloth.... - 94.7354
White Bean And Artichoke Hummus Dip
Think regular hummus is too mainstream? Then try this interesting recipe for a creamy hummus made with white beans. Watch the video to know more. - 94.5792
1. Soak the burghul in lemon juice for 20 minutes.
2. In a casserole dish take soaked burghul, parsley, onion, jalapeno pepper and tomato.
3. Season with salt and pepper, mix well.
4. Drizzle olive oil over it and mix all the... - 91.3342
Sesame Seed Dressing
Are you in love with salads and always keep looking for some new and interesting dressing recipes? If yes, this video is meant for you as it shows how to make a delicious tahini or sesame seed dressing for your vegetables salads. The chef explains how we can... - 91.1259
Marinated Beef Strips
An easy to prepare meat dish with a great marinate that makes a very delicious sauce. - 90.5119
Southwestern Wild Rice Pilaf
Wild rice is an all time favorite in many southwestern regions and now you can recreate the magic in your home too. Jason Aziz cooks rice with meat, carrot and black beans create a nutritious and appetizing pilaf. Surely worth a try! - 89.958
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking dish with the foil.
2. Place the pita breads over the lined baking dish and bake in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl mix together tahini sauce, yogurt, garlic,... - 89.8452
Emmshat, Eggs And Cauliflower
1. In a pot take cauliflower and fill with water. Season with salt and cumin. Boil for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile in a blending jar blend parsley, onion and garlic together.
3. Strain the cauliflower.
4. In a bowl take eggs, parsley mixture, pepper,... - 89.5536
1. Heat oil in a pan and add in the onion. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the chilies and sauté again.
3. Stir in the zucchini pulp, stir to mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.... - 89.4147
How To Make Lamb Tagine (with Steve Rosoff)
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2) Clean the lamb neck and, if preferred, cut into smaller chunks.
3) Clean and chop the onion, garlic, figs, green bell pepper and lemons.
4) Put all the ingredients in a tagine and mix well.
5) Cover and... - 87.6778
Liver cooked with fresh cilantro, onions, garlic and pomegranate molasses. Easy and delicious. - 87.1863
Eggs And Potatoes - Frittata
1. In a pan pour in the oil and add in the potatoes.
2. Make room in the pan and place chili in the pan.
3. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir the potatoes.
4. Pour in the egg substitute. Mix well with the potatoes.
5. Garnish the... - 86.5344
Raw Classic And Middle Eastern Aiolis
Aiolis are great on sandwiches, salads or even as a dip. Made with lemon juice and Dijon mustard, its citrus flavor will have you adding more and more to your sandwiches and salads. Join Dorothy from the RawFoodBlog and learn how to make this easy recipe. - 86.5311
Mashed Fava Beans Dip
1. In a bowl mix together olive oil, chili, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl take fava beans and drizzle olive oil over it.
3. Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
4. Take out the beans and mash with a muddler.
5. Pour in the... - 86.1126
Arabic Rugag Bread
Would you like to try some delicious Arabic rugag bread? Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a recipe for this traditional bread. Watch this wonderful video to prepare this amazing bread at home and impress your friends. Give it a try… - 82.3926
1.Prepare lettuce, tomatoes, capers and red pepper by cleaning and chopping.
2.In a bowl, put prepared lettuce, red pepper, eggs, tomatoes, capers, black olives.
3.Toast the bread and rub with garlic cloves.
4.Take a screw top jar and... - 49.1304
1) Arrange all the cooking utensils and the needed ingredients.
2) In a cooking utensil, boil water with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3) Into the boiling water, mix the bulgar, cover it and turn off the... - 47.5263
Bitter Green Salad In Honey Lemon Tahini Part 1: Introduction
For all those, who do not prefer the taste of bitter greens, you should try with this special honey-lemon-thyme tahini. The tahini creates a magic to the bitter greens, and the greens becomes really delicious. This video introduces you to the ingredients,... - 46.1759
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #2 - Hummus
Here is an amazing recipe for vegans, roasted red pepper hummus. There is a wonderful blend of flavors from garbanzo beans, roasted pepper, sesame tahini, parsley and lemon juice. This simple and flavorful recipe would surely tickle your taste buds! - 45.8842
Zesty Lebanese salad. - 42.1557
It's the queen of Lebanese salads - 40.0347
Parsley Tahini Dressing
1. Wash the parsley and roughly chop it.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped parsley with the other ingredients.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that they are blended to a smooth... - 38.1
Wash the lentils with cold water.
In a medium saucepan, combine the lentils and the boiling water.
Simmer about ten to fifteen minutes, or until the lentils are tender but not mushy.
Add the bulgur and salt.
Over high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce to... - 38.0895
Freekeh is an easy to make healthy grain. It can be made vegetarian or with meats, and herbs and spices. It also can be made as a breakfast cereal. - 35.8875
Celery With White Bean Hummus
1.In a blender, add kidney beans, tahini, shallot, lemon juice, garlic powder, and pepper. Process to get a smooth paste. 2.Now add in the dill.
3.Spread the dill mixture generously on each piece of celery.
4.Serve as side dish. - 34.5786
Greeny Tahini Dressing
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the cooked peas, carrot juice, tahini and tamari
2. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times until all ingredients are well blended to a smooth and thick liquid.
3. Pour this gorgeously dressing over your... - 31.8012
Tomato Tahini Dressing
1. In a small bowl, tip in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Season to taste
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 31.5826
Quick Tahini Yogurt Dressing
1. Tip all the ingredients into a wide-mouthed jar
2. Shake the jar well till all the ingredients are well-blended
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 29.3096
Rosemary White Bean Hummus
1. Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, rosemary, and cumin. Saute 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons water, lemon juice, tahini, and salt in a... - 27.3267
Tahini Citrus Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
Serve at once, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days. - 26.7313
Makdoos- Makdous- مكدوس
1. Cut out the green tops of the eggplant and wash.
2. In a large pot add in the eggplants and pour in the water, till above the eggplant. Boil for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the eggplant from the hot water and place immediately in ice cold water to... - 0
1. In a food processor, place together chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini paste and half of the olive oil.
2. Process the chickpea and while processing add in the yogurt to make a coarse mixture.
3. Drizzle the remaining olive oil and seasoning and... - 0
Betty's Tomato And Basil Couscous
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tomato and Basil Couscous. This dish can be used as a complete lunch or as a side dish at dinner. - 0
Sanaacooks: Eggplant Kufta
1. Cut the eggplant into 1/2 -inch thick slices and place them on cookie sheet.
2. Brush each slices with olive oil and broil until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the slices to cool.
3. Once cooled, drop it into a food processor... - 0
Need a good mayonnaise alternative? This hummus recipe is light, fresh, and deliciously spreads with your meals! - 0
Tahini Salad Dressing, Ep48
1. In a blending jar, add in onion, garlic and lemon juice.
2. In a measuring cup, add in the water, tamari, apple cider vinegar and tahini. Pour the mixture into the blender. And blend for a few minutes.
3. Pour the dressing in an airtight container... - 0
How To Make Kabobs (kebabs) - Basic Kabob
Kabobs, Kebabs, Kabops, Kabab whatevery you may call them are delicious. A little bit about Kabobs: Kebab (kebap, kabab, kebob, kabob, kibob, kebhav, or kephav; also Ćevapi, or Ćevapčići) is a wide variety of skewered meals originating in the Middle East... - 0
Middle Eastern Recipes By Category
Middle Eastern Ingredient: Middle Eastern Restriction: