- » Microwave Zucchini Boat
Microwave Zucchini Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave zucchini boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave zucchini boat recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp and seeds with spoon, leaving 3/4" thick walls.
Chop pulp and set aside.
Place bacon in 1-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Stir chopped... - 42.0211
Zucchini Almond Boats
1. Cook zucchini following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Let cool until easy to handle.
2. Remove top third of each zucchini and chop coarsely. Scoop out and discard centers. Set zucchini aside in a 2-quart glass baking dish or on a... - 24.1608
1. Trim ends from zucchini, halve lengthways, scoop out centre, chop, set aside.
2. Combine onion, mushrooms, garlic and butter in large bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add tomatoes and reserved zucchini, cook on HIGH for two minutes. Season to... - 31.2069
Crucnhy Zucchini Boats
These Zucchini Boats taste fantastic ! Try these nutty herbed and creamed stuffed zucchini for your next meal. Tell me if you share my passion for these Zucchini Boats. - 35.1404
Place zucchini in the microwave oven and heat on full power 7 minutes, or until soft.
Cut each zucchini in half and scoop out pulp and seeds and save.
In a medium-sized bowl combine pulp and seeds, ground beef, the 2 tablespoons of onion, parsley flakes and... - 44.5118
Courgette Boats should not be missed. I simply have to confess that I am in love with this tasty stuffed Courgette recipe. Try this Courgette Boats recipe for yourself and then you will understand why! - 42.5191
Rice And Vegetable Zucchini Boats
These Rice and Vegetable Zucchini Boats are so delicious ! Zucchinis stuffed with irresistibly seasoned rice, mushrooms and cheese flavored croutons makes a complete dish in itself but teaming this up with your pasta or meats is also a good idea ! Just try... - 46.709
Cheese Filled Zucchini
1. With a scooping knife, scoop out the flesh from the zucchini halves, leaving a 1/4-inch thick boat-like shell.
2. Finely chop the scooped out zucchini pulp. Keep aside.
3. Take a 8x8x2-inch microwaveable baking dish and arrange the zucchini... - 45.9374