- » Microwave Vegetarian Snack
Microwave Vegetarian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave vegetarian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave vegetarian snack recipes.
Combine butter and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cereal, raisins, and peanuts.
Stir to combine and coat all ingredients well.
Press into greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Cool; cut into squares. - 33.95
Pizza Potato Snacks
Prick potato once with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; turn potato over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer; cool slightly.
Cut potato crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Place on... - 33.0932
Mix together cereals, pretzels and nuts in a large mixing bowl.
Blend butter and seasonings in microproof measure and pour over mixture.
Cook at 50% power for 7-8 minutes, stirring twice, until mixture is brown and toasted. - 32.6592
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1 min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.7462
Marshmallow Popcorn Snack
1. In medium mixing bowl combine popcorn and peanuts and toss to mix well.
2. In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine together the marshmallows, butter, and margarine
3. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and creamy,... - 37.5009
Creamy Apricot Snack Spread
In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and apricots; cook and stir until thickened, about 8 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
Serve as a spread with plain or cheese crackers or cookies.
Store covered at room... - 34.0603
Microwave Our Very Own Quesadillas
1. Onto each tortilla place an even amount of cheese, onion, chili and tomato and fold over once.
2. Place in baking dish and cook on BAKE (6) for 4 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Serve the tortilla hot along with spicy and tangy sauces or... - 32.6141
Sabudana Chakri Chakli Or Murukku - Indian Snack
All those who like eating sabudana murukku, should definitely try this out. It is an easy snack to make. Chef Bhavna makes the chakli in the microwave so it's a healthy snack too. You can enjoy eating the murukku while having tea. So don't forget to check... - 94.3197
Microwave Rocky Road Bon Bons
1)Take a custard cup,and put the chocolate pieces.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3)Now take a marshmallow and dip into chocolate and then nuts.
4)Take a wax paper and and place the marshmallow. Allow to cool.
5) Serve... - 32.6498
Microwave Ting A Lings
1)Take a large bowl and mix the peanut butter and candy.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes,stir every 30 seconds or so, till its melted completely.
3)Now add the noodles and peanuts.
4)Now place cookies sheets and line wax paper, and drop... - 38.3226
Microwave Marshmallow Crispy Squares
1) Take a large bowl and mix the butter and marshmallows.
2)Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 2 minutes.
3)Now stir once to blend the mix.
4)Stir in cereal until well coated.
5)Now take a baking dish and butter it well.
6)Pour this into the dish and let it... - 35.9818
Microwave Frozen Bananas
1)Peel and cut the bananas in half, crosswise.
2)Now take a cookie sheet and put it in the freezer at least 30 minutes before dipping.
3)Choose a pie dish,add the butter and the chocolate,and cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
4)Once it melts, dip the... - 39.7292
Delicious Microwave Caramels
1. In a microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. Add corn syrup, condensed milk and brwon sugar. Mix well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 17 to 21 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and transfer mixture on... - 39.0581
1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.... - 108.791
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 93.0403
Microwave Potato Chips
1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly in running water.
2. Thinly slice the potatoes.
3. Clean microwave’s glass plate and microwave.
4. Grease glass plate with cooking spray and place the potatoes over it, spray again with... - 97.2797
Microwave Rocky Road Brownies
1) Take a bowl, add the eggs,water and brownie mix. Blend well.
2) Now choose a baking dish, spread the batter and BAKE(8) for upto 8 minutes.
3)Turn the dish once.
4) Now cook on HIGH(9) for 2-3 minutes.
5)Check if brownies are dry on top
6)Take a... - 44.494
Microwave Peanut Bars
1) Take a large bowl and add the brown sugar,peanut butter,water and pie mix.
2) mix these well.
3) Take a baking dish and spread and flatten this mix.
4)Now cover with wax paper and cook on ROAST(7) for upto 8 minutes till firm yet puffy.
5)Toss the... - 39.1631
Microwave Mint Melt Away Fudge
1)Take a 2 quart glass mixing bowl,and add sugar, butter and milk.mix well.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 12 minutes and stir every few minutes.
3)Stir in chocolate pieces till blended.
4)Add marshmallow crÃ¨me and peppermint extract.and beat till its well... - 37.5179
Microwave Apricot Crumble Bars
1)In a bowl, mix the sugar and butter until fluffy.
2)Now add the salt, flour, soda and oats.
3) Mix this well.
4)Now choose a buttered baking dish and press half of mixture into the bottom.
5)ROAST(7) this for 6 minutes,and turn the dish after 3... - 41.4112
Microwave Spicy Sugared Nuts
1. In glass mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes until syrupy, stirring once during cooking.
2. Mix nuts into syrup mixture, stirring well to coat.
3. In glass baking dish, lined with oiled wax paper and... - 41.2981
Microwave Tipsy Marble Bars
1)Take a bowl and mix the rum and raisins,and cook in HIGH(9) for one minute or till the cup is warm.
2)Now keep aside.
3)In a baking dish,cook the butter on HIGH(9) for 1 minute or till the butter is melted.
4)Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and... - 44.6521
Diy - Microwave Popcorn
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Microwave Popcorn. This is super easy, less expensive and healthier than microwave popcorn purchased at the grocery store. You can add salt, melted, butter, spices, Parmesan cheese, or whatever you desire on your popcorn. - 0
Microwave Frosted Oatmeal Chews
1)Take a bowl and add the butter and sugar.
2)Now mix it well till its creamed.
3 Add honey and oats to mix.
4)Take a baking dish and press this into the dish.
5)Now cook this on MEDIUM (5) for 8 minutes till the surface bubbles.
6)Keep aside to... - 40.4278
2 Minutes Cake-low Fat, Egg Less, Microwave
1. In a microwave proof cup add in the flour, coco powder, baking powder, instant coffee granules and sugar. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Pour in the milk and whisk for 1 – 2 minutes. Followed by vanilla essence, give a quick... - 0
Brinjal/eggplant Chips In Microwave
1. Line a microwave safe plate with parchment paper and spay some oil.
2. Clean and slice your eggplant into thin slices.
3. Line up the slices with enough space in between for a thorough cooking.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spray a little oil... - 107.622
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 117.049
Easy Cashew Brittle In The Microwave
Got a party you have been invited and you've got less time to cook than you ever thought, this will take not more than 10 minutes to put together. You don't want to miss it. This cashew brittle is a twist on the peanut brittle. No candy thermometers or fancy... - 122.363
Vegetarian Sausage Roll
June the Homemaker introduces you to the joys of meatless sausage roll with the help of Homemakertron! - 95.8987
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 107.749
Mix Milnot, sugar, salt and butter in a 2-1/2-3-quart dish or casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
Stir and rotate at 3-minute intervals.
Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla.
Beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Stir in pecans.
Drop from... - 38.2557
White Almond Bark
1. In 2 qt. glass dish microwave (high) chocolate 2-3 minutes and stir in toasted nuts, if desired.
2. Spread thinly on wax paper and chill until firm.
3. Break in pieces and serve. - 27.6214
Swiss Fruit Dip
In 1 -quart microwave oven safe serving dish, combine all ingredients. - 24.2075
Place tortilla on paper towel-lined plate.
Sprinkle with cheese and chilies.
Microwave on medium (50%) 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Fold tortilla in half.
Serve with salsa, if desired. - 27.8407
Peppy Cheese Chips
Mix cheese, picante sauce, olives and tomato.
Arrange chips in single layer on 8-inch plate.
Spoon mixture evenly over chips.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until cheese is melted, 45 to 60 seconds. - 27.8743
1) Apply butter over the tortillas.
2) Fold them twice in half, ensuring not to tear or crack open the tortillas.
3) Keep them on paper towel and microwave for 1 minute on High.
4) Serve at once. - 30.416
Healthy Onion Pakoda
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and onion pakoda in the same sentence? Yes these are non-fried, no-oil pakodas microwaved to crispy perfection. These are meant for those on a diet or with cholesterol problems, having agonizing cravings for not... - 98.0189
Zucchini And Carrots With Basil
Mix all ingredients except pepper in 16-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until crisp-tender, about 30 to 60 seconds longer.
Sprinkle with pepper. - 29.7566
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spread the walnut halves, sprinkle with the seasoned salt and dot with the butter.
2) Cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, then stir until the nuts are evenly coated with the butter.
3) Serve warm or cool on... - 27.8328
Zucchini With Pimiento
In 2-qt casserole mix together all ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until fork tender, stirring once. - 32.8114
Microwave butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 30 seconds.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir mixture to blend marshmallows.
Add cereal and peanuts.
Press mixture into a 9-inch square pan.
Chill for twenty minutes.
Cut in squares. - 31.2431
Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Press into a greased 9" x 13" (3 L) microproof baking dish.
Frost with white icing made with juice of one of the oranges as liquid. - 29.613
Honey Sesame Popcorn
1. In microwave proof bowl combine together the butter and honey and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute or until butter is well melted.
2. Stir in the sesame seed.
3. In medium serving bowl arrange the popcorn.
4. Pour the honey mixture... - 31.2127
Fafda - Chickpea Snack - Gujarati Cuisine
To all those people who enjoy Gujarati snacks should try this recipe out. The chef makes the traditional fafda which is a very popular gujarati snack. It is made out of gram flour. You can serve it with green chilli or chutney. Check out the video as the... - 104.364
1. In 1 1/2 qt. glass casserole microwave (high) chocolate chips for 2 minutes and blend with milk, walnuts and salt
2. Spoon onto wax paper to harden.
3. Transfer to an airtight container or serve as snacks. - 30.5221
Peanutty Cereal Treats
Place butter, peanut butter, and marshmallows in an 8-to 12-cup measure.
Microwave on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in cereal and peanuts.
Press in a 9-inch square pan.
Cool. - 34.3152
Essential Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine cream cheese and butter in medium mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '2', or until soft but not melted.
With a fork, stir in cream and vanilla.
Gradually add sugar until frosting reaches spreading consistency.
Frost pumpkin bars.
Cut into 2-inch... - 32.2714
Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips
Why eat the greasy potato chips from the bag when you can have these Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips. Take a look at this quick and easy chips that get ready in no time. Guess what, they taste as good as the regular ones too! Enjoy! - 105.152
Low Fat Tortilla Chips
Lightly brush the top side of each soft corn tortilla with the oil.
Arrange four of the tortillas, oiled-side up, on a paper towel and place them in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove the paper towel.
Return the tortillas to the microwave,... - 32.6097
Santa Fe Peanuts
1. In microwave proof shallow casserole dish combine all the ingredients and stir to coat well.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Set aside and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. Serve the Santa Fe peanuts... - 29.5157
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir in cashews and microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Add vanilla and butter.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Quickly stir in soda and mix well.
Turn out onto a greased cookie... - 36.5092
Garlic Potato Wedges
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, combine the garlic, oil, soy sauce, paprika, and pepper.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic softens.
Cut each potato lengthwise into six wedges.
Add to the baking dish and toss with the garlic mixture to... - 33.7274
Rich Fruit Compote
1. Cut larger pieces of fruit into halves, combine with sultanas and raisins, place into 4 individual dishes of 1 cup fluid capacity.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over fruit. Cook on HIGH for four minutes. - 27.5011
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine carrots and water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring twice during cooking. Drain.
2. In large bowl, stir together soup, vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard and... - 33.3509
Mexicali Fiesta Dip
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
Heat 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with taco chips. - 32.6873
Place chili in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot and bubbly, stirring once.
Place wieners on open buns.
Arrange on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on '8', or until wiener feels warm.
Spoon chili over... - 39.4127
Nutty Cauliflower And Carrots
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 9 minutes, or until carrot is tender-crisp, stirring after half the time. - 34.2726
Caramel Biscuit Ring A Round
In shallow 1-quart casserole or 1 1/2-quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine brown sugar, butter and water.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute, stirring after butter melts.
Stir in nuts.
Separate can of biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Cut each into quarters and add... - 37.7193
Cream butter, sugar and egg until well blended.
Add flour, cream of tartar, soda, salt and almond flavoring to butter mixture.
Beat until well blended.
Chill until firm.
Use one tablespoon of dough per cookie, roll into ball.
Bake 9 at a... - 39.449
1. In 4 qt. glass casserole blend buttermilk, sugar, pecans, salt and butter and microwave at high for 12-14 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
2. Add baking soda, stirring to foam and microwave at high for 1-2 minutes to darken mixture.
3. Whip with... - 36.0765
Peanut Butterscotch Bars
Grease bottom of 8 x 12" glass dish.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in bowl.
Stir in flour, oats and salt.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; turn dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave till no longer doughy,... - 36.9457
Combine sugar, half-and-half, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 9 to 12 minutes or until a small quantity dropped in cold water forms a soft ball (235Â°).
Add the chopped pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
Cool until lukewarm.
Beat until creamy... - 28.7251
1) Take a medium sized glass bowl, and put in the chocolate.
2) Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW for 3 to 4 minutes, or till chocolate melts completely.
3) Pour in milk and stir until smooth, then add in the raisins.
4) Upon a greased waxed paper lined cookie... - 31.419
Herb Rolls In A Ring
1) Lightly grease a microwave-safe ring mold.
2) In a bowl mix together Parmesan cheese, garlic, paprika and poppy seed.
3) Halve biscuits and dredge in cheese mixture.
4) Place into greased ring mold.
5) Microwave on medium for 4-4 1/2 minutes.
6)... - 37.0674
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Cook on HIGH for 3-4 minutes (3 is for soft, 4 is for hard).
Add butter and vanilla, stirring well.
Cook on HIGH for 1 minute more.
Add baking soda and stir gently until... - 40.6428
1. In 2 qt. Deep glass bowl add caramels and water and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes until caramels melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Insert sticks into stems of apples and dip each apple into hot mixture, turning to coat.
3. Place on... - 33.6748
Magic Velvet Fudge
1. In 1 1/2 qt. glass casserole, microwave chips at high for 2 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking stirring until smooth.
2. Blend in milk, vanilla, powdered sugar and salt and continue blending adding nuts.
3. Line a 12x8-inch dish... - 35.031
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, combine sugar, corn syrup, water and almonds; microwave at High, uncovered, for 13 minutes.
Microwave at High for 30 to 90 seconds longer or until hard-crack stage (candy thermometer registers 300°F/150°C), checking every 30... - 34.1264
Cottage Tomato Slices
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 30 to 45 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Slice tomatoes; dip each slice into melted butter. Coat with cracker crumbs. Combine cottage cheese, salt and... - 32.2988
1) Mix together green onions with cheese and mayonnaise.
2) Apply this mixture on toast rounds.
3) Take an 8-1/4-inch shallow baking dish and microwave half the rounds in it for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes on Medium until bubbly, turning the dish once.
4)... - 33.3537
Ting A Lings
1. In a large bowl mix the butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, until melted, stirring twice.
3. Stir in the corn flakes and peanuts.
4. With a rounded... - 35.4546
In large bowl, combine icing sugar and cocoa; pour in milk but do not stir.
Place butter on top.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted and bubbling, rotating twice.
Add coconut, nuts and vanilla; stir to mix completely.
Pour into... - 34.7884
Sugar Spiced Pecans
1. In a microwave proof shallow casserole dish, combine together the butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until butter is well melted.
3. Add pecans and stir to coat well; microwave on High for 2... - 36.6339
Nutty Marshmallow Log
Microwave marshmallows and peanut butter in a large glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Combine peanuts and powdered sugar, reserving 1/2 cup mixture.
Stir remaining mixture into softened marshmallows and peanut butter.
Spread reserved peanut and sugar... - 32.0245
1) Melt the chocolate over boiling water. Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes.
2) Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and nuts, blend well.
3) Spread the mixture evenly over a wax paper-lined 8x8 inch pan and place in the... - 32.2691
Caramel Biscuit Ring
Pour caramel topping in bottom of a 9-inch round glass or microwave plastic cake pan.
Sprinkle nuts over topping.
Place butter in a custard cup.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Dip biscuits in melted butter to coat all sides.
Arrange biscuits in a ring... - 36.863
1. In 2 qt. glass dish combine sugar, vinegar and water and microwave at high for 8-10 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes.
2. Measure temperature at 280 °F. (soft crack) and add vanilla.
3. Divide equally on 3 well-buttered glass plates and let it cool... - 36.1911
Quickie Sugar Fudge
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole, add powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and butter.
2. Microwave at high for 2 minutes and stir evenly.
3. Add vanilla and nuts, blending well.
4. Line a pie plate with wax paper, pour fudge into plate and chill until... - 38.5735
Simple Mocha Torte
Blend dry cake mix, cinnamon and cloves in large mixing bowl.
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Divide batter among 3(8-inch) round cake dishes.
One at a time.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 5 MINUTES on '6', or until wooden pick inserted in... - 33.8175
Amy's Easy Protein Brownie
1. In a bowl, add the protein powder and water.
2. Mix well to form a thick paste.
3. Pop the bowl into the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Once the brownie is done, add a tablespoon of peanut brownie to the middle.
5. Serve in the bowl itself. - 85.6987
Toasty Squash Seeds
1. Wash the seeds and get rid of its fibers.
2. Take a 1-quart casserole in microwave oven and soften the butter in it. Add seeds and salt and stir them well.
3. Cook the dish for about 6-7minutes at high until the seeds are crispy to bite. Stir the... - 31.9354
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put pecans.
2) Sprinkle salt, ginger and nutmeg on top.
3) Dot with margarine.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 45 sec to 1 1/4 min [1 1/4 to 2 min].
5) Cook pecans are hot and stir.
6)... - 35.5047
Green Onion Crackers
1) Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Mix cheese and onions.
3) Pile 1 tsp onion mixture on each cracker.
4) Place crackers in circle on a plate.
5) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for about 30 sec [about 45 sec] till cheese is... - 38.7344
Orange Glazed Nuts
In well-buttered pie plate, combine walnuts, orange rind and juice; stir to coat nuts well.
Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts and stir to coat.
Microwave at High, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until nuts are heated through and... - 30.6678
Home Made Graham Cracker Crust
Melt butter in 9- or 10-in pie plate at High 45 to 60 seconds.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture for garnish, if desired.
Press crumbs firmly and evenly against bottom and side of plate, using a smaller pie plate or custard... - 31.844
Classic Buttered Corn On The Cob
1. Rinse the whole cobs in cold water, without shaking dry. Arrange them, radiating outwards, on absorbent kitchen paper. Microwave on HIGH for 8-9 minutes, depending on size, turning the cobs over and rearranging their positions once.
2. Wrap in foil and... - 23.7288
Chocolate Caramel Drops
MICROWAVE caramels and cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool.
PLACE pecan halves on lightly greased cookie sheets in clusters of 3. Spoon caramel mixture over... - 27.289
Instant Poha Chivda
The Poha Chivda is good Indian snack to make, especially if there are several unexpected guests at home. This relatively has less oil in comparison to the other Indian snacks. And Madhura in this video shows you how to make this in the microwave oven in no... - 123.433
Tandoori Spiced Potato
Potato tossed with kasuri methi, chili flake and salt. I generally prepare this when I have to throw a party at my place. A perfect cocktail snack. - 0
1) In a 1 -quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Then cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the pecans, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5... - 33.4088
Citrus Sugared Nuts
Place walnuts in 3 to 6 quart casserole, add water to cover.
MICROWAVE 10 to 15 MINUTES on HIGH, or until water boils.
Remove cover, boil for 4 minutes.
Drain walnuts, return to casserole.
MICROWAVE uncovered 6 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until dry.
While... - 34.9551
In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, seed and cheese.
Cut in shortening at low speed or with pastry blender until particles are fine.
Combine water and food coloring.
Sprinkle over mixture while stirring with fork, until dough is just moist enough to hold... - 39.8312
In mixing bowl, combine Make-ahead Mix and milk just until dough forms.
If sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons mix.
Knead on floured surface 10 times.
Combine sugar, crumbs, cinnamon and nuts.
Roll out or pat to 1/4-to 1/2-in thickness.
Cut into 2-in rounds with... - 42.5628
Zucchini Pocket Sandwich
In medium mixing bowl combine zucchini and mushrooms.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Drain excess liquid.
Stir in tomato, seasonings and cheese.
Split open one end of pocket bread.
Place one-fourth of the filling in each. - 40.7946
Orange Flavored Strawberry Shortcake
1) In a bowl, mix corn starch and brown sugar in 1 cup measure.
2) Add liqueur, water, and fruit color.
3) In the microwave, place this liquid mixture at 550 watts for 30-45 seconds to let it boil.
4) Then, let it cool and refrigerate for 20... - 43.4389