- » Microwave Vegetarian Snack
Microwave Vegetarian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave vegetarian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave vegetarian snack recipes.
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 116.985
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 109.363
1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.... - 108.787
Microwave Potato Chips
1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly in running water.
2. Thinly slice the potatoes.
3. Clean microwave’s glass plate and microwave.
4. Grease glass plate with cooking spray and place the potatoes over it, spray again with... - 98.9434
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 94.6308
Amy's Easy Protein Brownie
A brownie that you can eat everyday, at anytime of the day, without worrying about the calories. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 88.0333
Warm up your tummies during this winter with this healthy packed with lots of iron and protein and very simple tilgul vadi! This is one of the simplest, quickest and easiest recipe. Happy Makar Sankranti, Pongal and Uttarayan! - 80.163
Microwave Crisps / Potato Chips
Title says it all in this one not many ingredients required either. In this video, I make some crisps or potato chips in the microwave, and they turn out real good!! - 79.7054
This is Pizza with a homely touch and yes Indian touch. It is very easy to prepare and you do not need any special effort to make it. It is affordable and you can eat it everyday. One can eat this dish in the morning breakfast or as a snacks. - 51.1035
A Puff Pastry with Vegetable filling which can be had as a snack with a good cup of tea. - 45.1397
Microwave Tipsy Marble Bars
1)Take a bowl and mix the rum and raisins,and cook in HIGH(9) for one minute or till the cup is warm.
2)Now keep aside.
3)In a baking dish,cook the butter on HIGH(9) for 1 minute or till the butter is melted.
4)Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and... - 44.0798
Microwave Rocky Road Brownies
1) Take a bowl, add the eggs,water and brownie mix. Blend well.
2) Now choose a baking dish, spread the batter and BAKE(8) for upto 8 minutes.
3)Turn the dish once.
4) Now cook on HIGH(9) for 2-3 minutes.
5)Check if brownies are dry on top
6)Take a... - 43.62
Microwave Apricot Crumble Bars
1)In a bowl, mix the sugar and butter until fluffy.
2)Now add the salt, flour, soda and oats.
3) Mix this well.
4)Now choose a buttered baking dish and press half of mixture into the bottom.
5)ROAST(7) this for 6 minutes,and turn the dish after 3... - 41.6892
Microwave Spicy Sugared Nuts
1. In glass mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes until syrupy, stirring once during cooking.
2. Mix nuts into syrup mixture, stirring well to coat.
3. In glass baking dish, lined with oiled wax paper and... - 41.0388
Microwave Frosted Oatmeal Chews
1)Take a bowl and add the butter and sugar.
2)Now mix it well till its creamed.
3 Add honey and oats to mix.
4)Take a baking dish and press this into the dish.
5)Now cook this on MEDIUM (5) for 8 minutes till the surface bubbles.
6)Keep aside to... - 39.941
Microwave Frozen Bananas
1)Peel and cut the bananas in half, crosswise.
2)Now take a cookie sheet and put it in the freezer at least 30 minutes before dipping.
3)Choose a pie dish,add the butter and the chocolate,and cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
4)Once it melts, dip the... - 38.779
Delicious Microwave Caramels
1. In a microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. Add corn syrup, condensed milk and brwon sugar. Mix well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 17 to 21 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and transfer mixture on... - 38.7344
Microwave Peanut Bars
1) Take a large bowl and add the brown sugar,peanut butter,water and pie mix.
2) mix these well.
3) Take a baking dish and spread and flatten this mix.
4)Now cover with wax paper and cook on ROAST(7) for upto 8 minutes till firm yet puffy.
5)Toss the... - 38.5942
Microwave Ting A Lings
1)Take a large bowl and mix the peanut butter and candy.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes,stir every 30 seconds or so, till its melted completely.
3)Now add the noodles and peanuts.
4)Now place cookies sheets and line wax paper, and drop... - 37.4644
Microwave Mint Melt Away Fudge
1)Take a 2 quart glass mixing bowl,and add sugar, butter and milk.mix well.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 12 minutes and stir every few minutes.
3)Stir in chocolate pieces till blended.
4)Add marshmallow crÃ¨me and peppermint extract.and beat till its well... - 36.7306
Mix Milnot, sugar, salt and butter in a 2-1/2-3-quart dish or casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
Stir and rotate at 3-minute intervals.
Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla.
Beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Stir in pecans.
Drop from... - 35.9668
Microwave Marshmallow Crispy Squares
1) Take a large bowl and mix the butter and marshmallows.
2)Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 2 minutes.
3)Now stir once to blend the mix.
4)Stir in cereal until well coated.
5)Now take a baking dish and butter it well.
6)Pour this into the dish and let it... - 35.8604
Black Bean Pizza
Tomatoes and cheese give this bean pizza traditional pizza flavor. - 34.8272
Microwave Rocky Road Bon Bons
1)Take a custard cup,and put the chocolate pieces.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3)Now take a marshmallow and dip into chocolate and then nuts.
4)Take a wax paper and and place the marshmallow. Allow to cool.
5) Serve... - 32.6588
Microwave Our Very Own Quesadillas
1. Onto each tortilla place an even amount of cheese, onion, chili and tomato and fold over once.
2. Place in baking dish and cook on BAKE (6) for 4 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Serve the tortilla hot along with spicy and tangy sauces or... - 31.8662