- » Microwave Vegetable Dish
Microwave Vegetable Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Microwave Vegetable Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Microwave Vegetable Dish recipes.
Light And Lively Cabbage Dish
Combine cabbage, cauliflower, carrot and water in a serving bowl.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High for 8 minutes, turning dish once.
Drain any excess water.
Add butter, salt and white pepper.
Stir to mix. - 31.5443
Dinner In A Dish
Layer ingredients in order given in a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
Lower power level to SIMMER or 30% when mixture begins to bubble, or insert temperature probe in centre of casserole and set for 190° - 31.251
Layered Asparagus Dish
Place asparagus and water in casserole.
Season with salt, cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Using tongs bring asparagus at bottom of casserole towards top; replace cover and microwave 6 more minutes. (If asparagus are very large continue microwaving an extra... - 33.4427
You May Also Like!
Easy Microwaved Vegetable For All Meals
How nice it would be to treat yourself with a quick vegetable curry which can also be frozen for use later? Here Bhal Dave presents a simple and easy microwaved dish. Try this main course whenever you want. - 59.9932
Microwave Cooked Vegetables In Vinaigrette
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine cauliflowerets, carrots, green beans and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
5) In a small... - 45.854
Microwave Vegetable Medley
1. In a glass casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ - 3 ½ minutes of... - 37.0614
Microwave Chinese Beef With Vegetables
1. Slice the steak diagonally across grain into 3- inch lengths.
2. Take a glass casserole dish; place a marinade and meat in it.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes.
4. In a bowl,... - 40.1315
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine, onion, mushroom, salad greens, olive oil, black bean garlic paste and salt.
2. Place another plate on top and toss everything up.
3. Place it in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Serve with steamed rice.
You... - 111.816
Microwave Lemon Herb Chicken And Vegetables
In 12-cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Add carrots, onion and garlic, stirring to coat well; microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring... - 41.0126
Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Stew
Coat meat with flour.
Place in a 5-quart casserole dish.
Add bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, onions, bouillon, pepper, salt, sugar and vegetables.
Pour water over all.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 120 MINUTES on '5' (two 60 MINUTE... - 42.5495
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 43.8323
Microwave Baked Potatoes
Baked Potatoes is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 21.114
Microwave Chicken Vegetable Brunswick Stew
In 3-qt casserole place chicken pieces and water.
Microwave at Medium High (7) 25 to 30 Minutes, depending on weight of chicken, until tender.
Remove meat from bones discarding skin.
Cut meat into pieces and return to broth in casserole.
Add potatoes,... - 44.474