- » Microwave Taco
Microwave Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave taco recipes.
Soft Veggie Tacos
Don’t know what to eat on a meatless day or looking for a vegetarian taco recipe? Chef has an easy and delicious soft veggie taco to keep you happy. A slight twist on the original Mexican dish with the addition of spinach, zucchini and feta cheese produces... - 122.092
Low Carb Taco
How about making low carb tacos at home? Your favorite chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it easily at home using cheddar cheese. It’s simple to make with just 1 minute of cooking and add your favorite ingredients for filling up the cheese taco... - 105.448
Cilantro Lime Tilapia Tacos
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes a simple, delicious and economical midweek dinner - cilantro lime tilapia tacos with spicy black beans. - 96.7848
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 29.4132
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 33.5352
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 79.9472
Taco Chicken Wings
Remove wing tips and discard; separate wings at joints.
Dip chicken pieces in milk.
Combine seasoning mix and bread crumbs in plastic bag.
Add two or three chicken pieces at a time, shaking to coat.
Place chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking... - 29.6999
Mexican Taco Casserole
Crumble ground chuck into 2qt. glass casserole.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives, onion, brown gravy mix and chili powder.
Cover and microwave at high setting 12 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 6 minutes.
Skim fat from meat... - 37.9827
Taco Casserole With Tortilla
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an... - 32.6221
Beef Taco Burgers
Crumble ground beef in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Add onion and garlic.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 2 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and salt.
Cover... - 44.0484
Hot Taco Dip
In 1 1/2 -quart mixing bowl or serving dish, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook, uncovered, 2 minutes, 30 seconds or until heated through, stirring occasionally. - 22.4362
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 35.971
Taco Flavoured Meatballs Kebabs
1. Combine mince, Taco-seasoning-mix and egg, shape into egg-shaped balls 2.5cm in diameter. Thread on to bamboo skewers, three meatballs to a skewer, with capsicum and onion between them.
2. Place kebabs on rack in shallow dish, brush with Taco sauce-mix,... - 31.3689
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, green pepper, pepper sauce and garlic.... - 32.6027
1. Microwave the beef, onion and green pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 7 to 9 minutes, breaking up and stirring every 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off the fat.
2. Stir in the... - 33.2116
Taco Salad With Cheese And Corn Chips
Crumble ground beef into 2-qt casserole; add onion.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring to break up meat after half the cooking time.
Stir in beans, water and taco seasoning.
Microwave uncovered at 50%... - 41.6827
Taco Salad With Avacado
1. In a four quart salad bowl, place the beans, tomatoes, greens, oilves and avocado; cover and refrigerate till ready to serve
2. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole, crumble ground beef, add green onions and microwave at HIGH for five minutes... - 37.2075
1. Place tortilla chips in a circle on a paper-towel-lined 9-inch pie plate. Top each chip with a few diced green chilies.
2. Top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle cheese with taco seasoning mix to taste. Microwave at 100% (high)25 to 30 seconds or until cheese... - 23.3148
In 1 quart casserole, crumble beef.
Add onion and green pepper; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 8 minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
Add chili beans.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 8 minutes until hot.
Set aside and keep warm.
In 2-quart... - 43.7995
Taco Pie With Refried Beans
Crush taco chips in paper or plastic bag, using a rolling pin to lightly go over chips 2 or 3 times.
Place in pie plate.
Press refried beans against taco chips, using a wooden spoon, to form a shell.
Brown ground beef in a mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 5... - 45.9393
Beef Taco Chips
1. In a small (1quart) microwaveable dish, add beef breaking the chunks with back of the spoon.
2. Mix the onion, spices and seasonings into the ground meat.
3. Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef has lost... - 44.0166
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 43.1667
Taco Salad With Sour Cream
Brown ground beef and onion 5 minutes on HIGH in plastic colander over microproof casserole.
In casserole, along with beef combine kidney beans and seasonings and cook on HIGH 2-3 minutes or to heat through.
Arrange salads on individual... - 38.0524
Six Layer Taco Dip
Place zucchini in shallow 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In same casserole, spread zucchini evenly ov - 31.9431
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 42.6512
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.353
Taco-seasoned Mexican Pizza
Cut a 1/2 inch circle from cardboard.
Cut a waxed paper circle the same size and place on cardboard circle.
Sprinkle with commeal.
Mix biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
Knead 5... - 45.6406
This Taco Casserole tastes yummy ! Try this cheesy beef, beans and tortilla chips casserole with Taco seasonings and sauce for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Taco Casserole . - 40.8059
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 33.1476
Layered Taco Salad
In 1 1/2 qt casserole crumble beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 6 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add chili beans.
Recover and Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 6 Minutes, until hot.
In 2-qt... - 46.358
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the beef, onions, soy sauce, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir to break the meat into pieces, then microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink.
Add the beans... - 44.7828
Taco Salad With Corn Chips
This Taco Salad is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A salad recipe, it is great for all those who love to have beef items in their plates! - 47.46
Taco Salad With Chunky Salsa
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beef, onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Stir in beans, dressing and tomato.
Place 1 cup... - 37.5404
Taco Salad With Tortilla
Crumble ground beef in a 11/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir twice during cooking.
Drain and crumble meat into small pieces.
Stir in tomato sauce and spices.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 41.384
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 42.6605
Taco Dinner Salad
In 1 - qt casserole combine crumbled ground beef and onion.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,... - 40.0544
Spicy Taco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 44.5882
Its a weeknight and you want to make something that is less time consuming? Prepare these wonderful Turkey Tacos that are simple, quick and really tasty. The best part is that you can add ingredients of your own choice to customize it. Take a look. - 117.527
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a small bowl, add milk, and egg. Whisk.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat, grease it with non-stick cooking spray, and pout egg mixture in it. Cook it in scrambled fashion.
4. Drop salsa, mix and let... - 103.439
Healthy Chicken Tacos
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We're lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories in... - 110.342
Making fajitas can be fun for the whole family as everyone loves to build their own dinner. These veggie fajitas are not only quick and easy but also healthy.
Fact: By using mushrooms in place of meat you are lowering the calorie intake along with using a... - 36.2693
Mexican Taco Burgers
The taco burgers are easy to prepare and microwaved ground beef burgers flavored with taco sauce. Served on split hamburger buns, these burgers can be microwaved and served with lettuce leaves. Made spicy with chili sauce, the taco burgers can be served with... - 43.4453
Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
Looking for an interesting taco recipe? Then your search definitely ends with this video. Watch and learn to make the perfect fish tacos that all your guests will love. These will disappear as soon as they are served so you might want to make a large batch. - 111.502
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.669
Authentic Carne Asada Street Tacos
This is how you make the real deal when it comes to "street tacos". These beef tacos are wonderful. Make this for family & friends, and they'll be begging for more. The skirt steak is marinated, the longer the better, and grilled to perfection. It's all... - 129.94
Chipotle Fish Tacos
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares these refreshing tacos from "Glycemic Index Cookbook for Dummies" by fellow dietitians Meri Raffetto and Roseanne Rust. - 114.612
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 125.542
Taco Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are smothered in a taco flavored sauce - perfect for busy weekday evenings! - 114.466
Easy Taco Bites Appetizer
These taco bites make such a cute presentation, not to mention they are freakin delicious! Load them up with your favorite taco toppings and watch them disappear. It's really hard to stop at just 2 or 3 of these little bowls so keep that in mind if you are... - 128.402
Fried Navajo Taco
Tired of mainstream tacos? Then watch this video and learn to make a classic taco with a twist. Watch now to know more and get ready to amaze everyone with your impressive culinary skills! - 99.1462
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 46.2057
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 38.8468
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 44.0002