- » Microwave Sweet
Microwave Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave sweet recipes.
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Chicken
Preheat browning dish 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add chicken immediately, stirring to prevent sticking.
Add other ingredients, except mushrooms.
Toss until sizzling stops.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 5 minutes.
Sauce: Combine reserved... - 45.6976
Microwaved Candied Sweet Potatoes
In a 2-quart oblong baking dish arrange sweet potato slices; add water.
In small bowl combine orange juice, butter and lemon juice; stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Pour sauce over potatoes.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with... - 44.2328
Microwave Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
1. Place whole cabbage in a plastic wrap and tie it properly.
2. In a microwave oven, place the plastic wrap and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 10 minutes until the cabbage turns soft, but remains slightly firm.
3. In a bowl... - 46.0744
Microwave Sweet And Sour Water Chestnuts & Pork
1. Roll the pork over ginger and flour.
2. In a microwave oven, conventionally brown the dredged pork with little oil on surface unit.
3. In a 1 measure cup combine pineapple juice with ¼ cup flour, and water.
4. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar,... - 44.9814
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Beans
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, add in the green bean pieces along with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 11 minutes. The beans must become slightly tender yet crisp. Stir the beans once after 5 minnutes.
3) Let the... - 46.8008
How To Make Caramel In A Microwave
In this video recipe Barry is asked to show you how to make chewy caramels. There are several ways of doing this but one cool way is in the microwave, the caramel taste super good and you'll love playing around with this concept with different coverings such... - 105.793
Sweet And Simple Sweet Potatoes
Arrange in circle on rack in microwave (if size of potatoes varies, place larger ones outside the ring and smaller ones inside).
Cook on Roast (70 percent power) until potatoes are soft on outside but still firm in center, about 20... - 20.7291
Microwave Cranberry Orange Sauce
No Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is complete without a gorgeous cranberry sauce. Don’t commit a crime by serving cranberry sauce from a canned or jar when all it takes is four ingredients and four minutes to make a delicious homemade cranberry sauce. - 84.766
Simple Microwave Cookies
Do you prefer homemade cookies but can't spare any time for the elaborate process. Don't worry, now you can bake your cookies through a microwave as quickly as possible. Here is a simple convenient recipe which will prepare your cookies in ten minutes. - 97.7672
1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.... - 110.726
Microwave Chocolate Puddings
1. In a mixing bowl, add melted butter, vanilla essence, sugar, and eggs. Whisk until well combined.
2. Add flour, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. In four ramekins, pour the mixture and pop it in microwave for 5 minutes on medium flame or until they... - 114.08
Microwave Chocolate Mocha Cake With Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
2. Now, add the cream, melted butter,rum, milk and egg.
3. Whisk rigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Transfer the mixture into a microwave safe glass bowl.
5. Bake in the microwave... - 26.4577
Microwave Bread Pudding
Wanna try out some easy recipes in your newly bought microwave - here is one favorite recipe which everyone is going to enjoy. Cooking bread pudding in your microwave takes only 10 mins. So you save your time and still enjoy a delicious dessert. - 88.0625
2 Minutes Cake-low Fat, Egg Less, Microwave
1. In a microwave proof cup add in the flour, coco powder, baking powder, instant coffee granules and sugar. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Pour in the milk and whisk for 1 – 2 minutes. Followed by vanilla essence, give a quick... - 91.4639
Microwaved Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Combine butter, sugar, and nuts in glass baking dish.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until butter and sugar melt to form syrup.
Arrange pineapple rings and cherries in syrup.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, substituting reserved pineapple... - 42.7751
Microwave Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, and cocoa powder.
2. Drop egg, oil, and vanilla extract in it.
3. Add baking powder and mix well.
4. Pour coffee and whisk well to avoid egg from scrambling.
5. Into greased micro oven proof dish, transfer the... - 111.675
Quicky Quick Microwave Cake
This cake is so easy it is hard to believe. In 3 minutes it is ready to eat! Soft, fluffy and no one will doubt that it is not baked in the oven. It works well as both a snack and dessert with the right accompaniment. - 44.4984
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 119.223
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 118.966
Microwave Christmas Pudding
This was a fun recipe to make - a Christmas pudding made from scratch and then cooked in the microwave in ten minutes. This really works and you have to try it to believe it – I even lit it with a flame at the end. Other recipes you have to let the pudding... - 94.303
Japanese Purin In The Microwave
A popular Japanese-style pudding, so smooth and creamy, this custard pudding called Purin is a really easy summer dessert, using basic ingredients. One of the regulars in Japanese menus, this Japanese creme caramel is lighter and less sweet that the French... - 105.195
Easy Cashew Brittle In The Microwave
Got a party you have been invited and you've got less time to cook than you ever thought, this will take not more than 10 minutes to put together. You don't want to miss it. This cashew brittle is a twist on the peanut brittle. No candy thermometers or fancy... - 124.296
Sweet, Sweet Potatoes
Wrap each potato in plastic wrap, prick several times and place in microwave.
Microwave 20 minutes depending on size, turning 3 to 4 times.
Remove and slice with skin about 1/2 in (1.2 cm) thick.
Arrange pieces on stoneware plate and top with remaining... - 30.2969
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 128.882
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 41.7255
Orange Sweet Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave sweet potatoes—except cool about 30 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Pare and cut into fourths.
2. Place sweet potatoes in 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with salt. Spoon marmalade onto sweet potatoes.
3. Cover loosely and... - 19.8026
Sweet Oat Filled Apples
My Aunt Cindy called me up the other day to tell me about her latest food obsession: Baked Apples in the microwave. She fills them with rolled oats, golden raisins, cinnamon and maple syrup. Great for breakfast or dessert. You pick and let me know what you... - 100.551
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 109.685
Microwaved Banana Foster
Enjoy this simple but delicious snack with ice cream and brown sugar. Here is a video, where the chef is making the dish in a microwave, how watch the video. - 93.9833
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Sift cake flour and baking powder in it. Mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well again.
5. Using a tablespoon, drop dough for about 4 cookies at a time onto parchment... - 99.3619
How To Make White Chocolate In A Microwave
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make white chocolate in the microwave. Cocoa butter is the key ingredient to get hold of here, melting it up and mixing with some common household ingredients produces a great customisable white chocolate from hope... - 107.117
Quick Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is true vegetarian delight. If you love chocolate and if you love cakes, then this is it. And It is really a 'quick' recipe as you are making it in the microwave. - 143.972
Pecan Sweet Potatoes
Poke holes and microwave the yams till done, then peel and mash.
Add the vanilla, butter, sugar and beaten eggs. - 20.5984
Canadian Bacon With Sweet Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave sweet potatoes. Pare and cut crosswise into thirds.
2. Arrange Canadian bacon in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Place 2 sweet potato pieces on each slice bacon; top with pineapple. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over... - 23.7564
Pineapple Nut Sweet Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave sweet potatoes except cool about 30 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Pare and cut into fourths.
2. Layer sweet potatoes, pineapple, nuts, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the marshmallows in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave... - 24.8311
Semi-sweet Hot Chocolate
Place chocolate and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until chocolate softens.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes 30 seconds to 7... - 28.6833
Sweet Chocolate Souffle
1. Prepare a 2-quart souffle dish by forming a collar of wax paper around top of dish that extends about 3-inches above the dish.
2. In a medium size bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until lemon colored. Add grated chocolate.
3 Beat egg whites and fold in... - 27.6318
Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potatoes
Wash sweet potatoes and prick with fork.
Place on paper towels.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 10 to 13 minutes or until tender, turning halfway through cooking.
In small bowl, combine apples, orange juice, sugar, cornstarch,... - 37.7394
Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Marshmallows
In 1 qt glass casserole cube sweet potatoes.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; dot with butter.
Microwave (high) covered, 5-6 minutes, spooning glaze over potatoes and stirring lightly halfway through cooking.
Sprinkle with marshmallows.
Rest, covered, 5 minutes. - 23.1496
Sweet And Sour Weiner Fondue
In 4 cup glass measure blend jelly and mustard.
Microwave (high) 2 minutes, stirring once.
Add weiners; microwave (high) 3-4 minutes stirring once. - 19.8965
Ginger Marmalade Sweet Potatoes
1. Arrange potatoes in single layer over base of greased shallow dish. Top with combined apple juice and marmalade, cover and cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stand covered for four minutes.
2. Combine topping ingredients in bowl,... - 28.6878
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
The glazed sweet potatoes would make an excellet side to go with rice and salad. Prepared with canned sweet potatoes cooked in a microwave with a glaze of butter, brown sugar and nutmeg, the glazed sweet potatoes are delcious and comforting. - 27.1387
Orange Sweet Potatoes
Place potatoes in 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with salt; spoon marmalade on potatoes.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir and spoon marmalade on potatoes.
Cover and microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes longer; stir. - 20.8813
Sweet Tart Lemon Squares
In small mixing bowl, stir together milk, lemon juice and lemon rind until thick and smooth.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; blend well.
Firmly press 1/2 of crumb mixture into bottom of 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Spread lemon... - 34.3036
Bitter Sweet Chocolate Zabaglione
In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt broken chocolate with half and half; set aside to cool.
In double boiler, over simmering water, beat egg yolks with hand mixer.
Gradually add sugar, beating on high until creamy.
Add Marsala, stirring to heat... - 32.9555
Sweet Tart Franks
In 2-quart casserole, combine jelly and mustard.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes until mixture can be stirred smooth.
Add franks, stirring to coat each piece.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 3 1/2 to 6 minutes until franks are hot, stirring after 2... - 25.4019
Orange Glazed Sweet Potatoes
In 1 1/2-quart casserole combine brown sugar, orange drink powder, cornstarch, and water.
Cook at HIGH for 2 minutes till mixture is thickened and bubbly, stirring after 1 minute.
Stir in butter.
Add potatoes, stirring to coat.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes till... - 30.8365
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. Cube sweet potatoes. Arrange it in a 1 quart glass casserole.
2. Top it with brown sugar and then butter.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ to 3 minutes of cooking.
4. Top it with miniature... - 37.4727
Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Pears
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the sweet potatoes, margarine or butter, and 1/4 cup of the juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Stir, cover, and microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Add the pears.
Cover with a... - 38.6123
Sweet Saffron Rice
Sweet Saffron Rice has a unique taste. The sugar makes the Sweet Saffron Rice sweet and delicious. - 19.8582
Glazed Ham & Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes around edges of 12x8-in dish.
Place ham slices in center, overlapping slightly to fit dish.
Combine remaining ingredients to make glaze; pour half over ham and sweet potatoes.
Cover dish with wax paper.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Pour... - 33.4045
Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes And Chicken
Combine first 5 ingredients in an 8-inch square baking dish, and stir well.
Add potato to milk mixture, and toss gently to coat.
Cover dish with plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
Arrange chicken in bottom of dish,... - 36.7936
Tuna & Sweet Corn Crumble
1. Melt the first lot of butter in a large bowl or jug, on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 1 min. Stir in the flour and mix well.
2. Measure the liquid from the tuna and the sweetcorn - make up to 1 pt/500ml with milk. Gradually whisk into the butter... - 36.7626
Fruited Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1) In a 2-cup measure add dried fruit and 1/2 cup water. Combine together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) In a 1-quart casserole, add sweet potatoes in 1/2 cup water.
5) Cook covered on high for 10 to... - 43.3228
Sweet Corn Relish
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 10 minutes at HIGH; stir after 5 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 24.514
Sweet Hot Buttered Rum
In tall microproof mug or cup, mix brown sugar and rum.
Add water to two-thirds full.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until very hot but not boiling.
Add butter: sprinkle with nutmeg.
Add cinnamon stick. - 28.563
Sweet White Sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients in an ovenproof measuring jug or glass bowl, blending well together.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 1/2 minutes or until the sauce has boiled and thickened, stirring after every minute. - 22.7853
Maple Sweet Potatoes
Prick sweet potatoes.
Cook at HIGH for 15 minutes or till done, turning over and rearranging once.
Peel and slice potatoes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, butter, and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve... - 35.3134
Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
1) Mix potatoes, butter, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Mash until the mixture is smooth.
2) Spoon this mixture into 4 custard cups. Each cup will probably contain 10 ounces each.
3) Heat on high power for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Add marshmallows... - 37.3795
Sweet Hot Mustard
In microproof measure (at least 2 cup or 500 mL) combine dry ingredients and mix well.
Add Tabasco sauce, egg and vinegar and blend well.
Cook on HIGH 3 minutes, whisking every 30 seconds.
Reduce power level to 50% during last minute of cooking if mixture... - 37.7866
Lemon-flavored Candied Sweet Potatoes
1. Cook sweet potatoes following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Peel cooked potatoes and cut into 1-inch slices.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 45 seconds at HIGH). Stir in lemon... - 22.4282
Hey you Japanese food lovers, you will surely dig on Tamago. This is actually a sweet egg omelet which has sugar, soy sauce and mirin which the usual egg omelet does not have. It can be used as a topping over sushi. - 97.2484
Glazed Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Place sweet potatoes and water in 12x8x2" baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap turning back one corner to allow for escape of steam.
Microwave at high setting 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Drain sweet potatoes.
Combine... - 36.0747
Cranberry Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Place potato, covered, in a 2-quart casserole dish; microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Combine sugar, margarine, orange juice, and salt in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
Add sugar mixture and... - 32.4932
Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and sweet potatoes. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until potatoes are nearly tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir in sherry, orange juice... - 30.3338
Brandied Sweet Potatoes
€¢ Wash oranges, cut in half.
€¢ Squeeze the juice and reserve.
€¢ Clean the inside of the shells if to be used, and rub each one inside with soft butter.
€¢ Microwave the sweet potatoes, as for sweet potatoes Nature.
€¢ When done, cut in half.... - 40.2156
Sweet Potatoes Brulee
1. Combine potatoes, butter, orange juice, salt and cinnamon in 1-quart glass casserole. Sprinkle top with nuts and brown sugar. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 6 to 7 minutes or until hot. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes be - 22.7527
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Select sweet potatoes for uniform shape and size.
Scrub potatoes well and pierce each potato with tines of fork.
Arrange on paper toweling, leaving at least 1 inch between potatoes.
Bake according to cooking chart below.
Check for doneness as cooking times... - 28.2922
Place potatoes in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave butter at HIGH 1 minute in 2-cup glass measure.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour over sweet potatoes.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 2 to 3 minutes. - 31.6788
Sweet And Sour Pork With Cider
Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 2-quart casserole.
Blend in pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, vinegar and catsup.
Stir in pork and peppers.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Stir in pineapple chunks.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until pork is... - 34.6051
Pineapple Nut Sweet Potatoes
1. Layer sweet potatoes, salt, pineapple, nuts, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the marshmallows in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows. Microwave uncovered until... - 25.3826
Sweet Relish Sauce
1. In 2-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Serve warm with Swanson Chicken Dipsters or Nibbles for dipping. - 28.1505
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
Cut chicken wings into 3 pieces, separating at joints.
Discard wing tips.
Combine remaining ingredients and wing pieces in plastic bag or small bowl.
Let stand overnight, turning wings once or twice.
Place marinade and chicken wings in 8 x 8 -in dish.
Cover... - 35.3291
Sweet Dried Fruit Compote
1) In a 12-oz casserole, mix all the ingredients, and cover it tightly.
2) In the microwave, place the casserole on high at 550 watts for 1-2minutes until the fruits turn tender.
3) Take it out of microwave with cover; let it stand at room... - 40.8717
Sweet And Tangy Lemon Sauce
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and lemon peel in deep 1-quart bowl.
Blend in water and lemon juice.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until sauce is thickened and clear, 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in margarine and egg... - 31.9089
Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Applesauce
Prick sweet potatoes with a fork.
Place in microwave oven on a paper towel, leaving space between the potatoes.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Rearrange potatoes and turn them over.
Microwave for 6 more minutes.
Let potatoes stand, covered, for 3 more... - 34.5806
Easy Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, mix the brown sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar and pineapple juice.
2) Stir and cook the mixture over a medium heat until the sauce is thick.
3) Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until... - 32.8083
Sweet Whole Wheat Bread
In 2 cup glass measure microwave (high) water 30-45 seconds until lukewarm.
Add yeast to soften.
Stir into flour making a thick, smooth batter. (Cover; rest overnight in warm place.) In a 4 cup glass measure, scald milk with shortening, molasses, sugar and... - 39.0299
German Sweet Chocolate Cake
1. Place chocolate in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Stir halfway through heating time. Stir in water. Blend well.
2. Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add egg yolks, one at a time. Beat well after each... - 37.1325
Garlicky Sweet Potatoes
Wrap each potato in plastic wrap; prick each several times with knife.
Place in microwave for 8 minutes.
Turn potatoes over; continue microwaving 15 minutes.
Remove and unwrap.
Mix remaining ingredients together; season to taste. - 32.3383
Sweet Celery Medley
1. In a glass casserole, take celery, lettuce, onion, butter and salt. Toss it well.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes.
3. Add frozen peas. Mix it well.
4. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes.
5. Keep it aside to cool for 5 minutes... - 38.3423
Tropical Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Pierce the potato skins.
Arrange on a paper towel, leaving 1 inch between the potatoes.
Microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Turn potatoes and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Check to be sure potatoes are tender.
Cut a slice off one of the long sides of each... - 33.2547
Candied Sweet Potatoes
These Candied Sweet Potatoes are a rage ! Try these lemony creamy glazed Candied Potatoes either as an accompaniment or for dessert. Tell me if you like these Candied Sweet Potatoes. - 28.4038
Sweet 'n Tangy Chicken
In 12x8x2-in dish arrange chicken with thickest, meaty pieces to outside edges of dish.
In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, onion soup mix, dressing and preserves.
Spread over chicken, coating each piece.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High (10) 18 to... - 31.1437
Sweet And Sour Tongue
Wash tongue and trim fat.
Place in 3-qt casserole with water, salt, pepper and onion powder; cover.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 40 minutes.
Turn tongue; cover.
Microwave 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
Let stand 5... - 41.3676
Sweet Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.
Stir once during microwaving.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
Store in the refrigerator until served. - 34.5039
Microwave Sweet Recipes By Category