- » Microwave Succotash
Microwave Succotash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave succotash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave succotash recipes.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, pork, water, salt, sugar, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Remove salt pork.
Blend cream slowly into flour.
Stir into... - 39.8923
Broccoli Corn Succotash
In 3 qt glass casserole combine broccoli, corn, eggs, 2 slices cubed toast, salt and pepper.
Crush 1 toast slice and sprinkle over top.
Drizzle with melted butter.
Microwave (high) 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway... - 32.4646
1. Place water, corn, lima beans, green or red pepper, and white pepper in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
3. Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 28.8194
Queen's Succotash is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Queen's Succotash is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 29.987
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine lima beans, corn and pimento; heat, covered, 9 to 11 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat, covered, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through. - 32.1118
In 2-quart casserole, combine lima beans, corn and pimento.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 9 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until heated through. - 30.034
Broccoli Corn Succotash
1. In a microwave bowl, take fresh broccoli and add water as required to cook.
2. Microwave until broccoli cooks. Drain the water and keep it aside.
3. In a toaster, toast bread slices. Cut 2 bread slices into cubes and crush 1 slice.
4. In a glass... - 44.4326
Chicken & Succotash Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, spaghetti and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after every minute.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 m - 31.7725
Pork And Succotash Spinach Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils. Add spinach; toss well. Add pork and remaining ingredients, and toss well. - 33.4023
1. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole with lid, mix lima beans with water, cover and microwave at HIGH for eleven minutes till tender; drain, add to a small bowl, cover and set aside
2. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGh... - 40.8671
Place lima beans and corn in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, covered, on high 12 minutes or until vegetables are hot.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, on medium 5 minutes or until heated through. - 25.6044
Salmon Succotash Souffle
Heat conventional oven to 350°F.
Grease 2-quart souffle dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chopped peppers, corn and margarine.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.0816