- » Microwave Succotash
Microwave Succotash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave succotash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave succotash recipes.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, pork, water, salt, sugar, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Remove salt pork.
Blend cream slowly into flour.
Stir into... - 37.4416
Broccoli Corn Succotash
In 3 qt glass casserole combine broccoli, corn, eggs, 2 slices cubed toast, salt and pepper.
Crush 1 toast slice and sprinkle over top.
Drizzle with melted butter.
Microwave (high) 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway... - 30.7389
Queen's Succotash is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Queen's Succotash is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 28.0881
In 2-quart casserole, combine lima beans, corn and pimento.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 9 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until heated through. - 27.7254
1. Place water, corn, lima beans, green or red pepper, and white pepper in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
3. Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 26.4912
You May Also Like!
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine lima beans, corn and pimento; heat, covered, 9 to 11 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat, covered, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through. - 30.5384
Broccoli Corn Succotash
1. In a microwave bowl, take fresh broccoli and add water as required to cook.
2. Microwave until broccoli cooks. Drain the water and keep it aside.
3. In a toaster, toast bread slices. Cut 2 bread slices into cubes and crush 1 slice.
4. In a glass... - 43.9022
Chicken & Succotash Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, spaghetti and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after every minute.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 m - 30.3312
Pork And Succotash Spinach Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils. Add spinach; toss well. Add pork and remaining ingredients, and toss well. - 33.4109
1. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole with lid, mix lima beans with water, cover and microwave at HIGH for eleven minutes till tender; drain, add to a small bowl, cover and set aside
2. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGh... - 40.1434
Place lima beans and corn in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, covered, on high 12 minutes or until vegetables are hot.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, on medium 5 minutes or until heated through. - 23.1181
Salmon Succotash Souffle
Heat conventional oven to 350°F.
Grease 2-quart souffle dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chopped peppers, corn and margarine.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 41.8379
Microwave Brunswick Stew
Brunswick Stew is a unique and winning chicken preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love Brunswick Stew. - 41.6994
Microwave Chicken Okra Brunswick Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine chicken, water, peppercorns and bay leaves. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook again, covered, on medium power for 30 minutes or until the chicken turns tender.
4) Strain and return the... - 47.6607
Gourmet Brunswick Stew
1) In a casserole, add the chicken, peppercorns, bay leaves and water together.
2) Cover and cook for 13 to 16 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Strain the broth and return to the casserole.
4) Then stir in the tomatoes, onion, succotash, okra... - 42.4677