- » Microwave Succotash
Microwave Succotash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave succotash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave succotash recipes.
1. Place water, corn, lima beans, green or red pepper, and white pepper in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
3. Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 27.3632
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, pork, water, salt, sugar, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Remove salt pork.
Blend cream slowly into flour.
Stir into... - 40.0925
Broccoli Corn Succotash
In 3 qt glass casserole combine broccoli, corn, eggs, 2 slices cubed toast, salt and pepper.
Crush 1 toast slice and sprinkle over top.
Drizzle with melted butter.
Microwave (high) 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway... - 32.6802
Queen's Succotash is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Queen's Succotash is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 30.2086
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine lima beans, corn and pimento; heat, covered, 9 to 11 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat, covered, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through. - 32.344
In 2-quart casserole, combine lima beans, corn and pimento.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 9 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until heated through. - 30.2459
Broccoli Corn Succotash
1. In a microwave bowl, take fresh broccoli and add water as required to cook.
2. Microwave until broccoli cooks. Drain the water and keep it aside.
3. In a toaster, toast bread slices. Cut 2 bread slices into cubes and crush 1 slice.
4. In a glass... - 44.6369
Chicken & Succotash Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, spaghetti and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after every minute.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 m - 32.0023
Pork And Succotash Spinach Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils. Add spinach; toss well. Add pork and remaining ingredients, and toss well. - 33.6145
1. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole with lid, mix lima beans with water, cover and microwave at HIGH for eleven minutes till tender; drain, add to a small bowl, cover and set aside
2. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGh... - 41.0746
Place lima beans and corn in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, covered, on high 12 minutes or until vegetables are hot.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, on medium 5 minutes or until heated through. - 25.8061
Salmon Succotash Souffle
Heat conventional oven to 350°F.
Grease 2-quart souffle dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chopped peppers, corn and margarine.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.2863