- » Microwave Stuffed Fish
Microwave Stuffed Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave stuffed fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave stuffed fish recipes.
Microwave Washington Stuffed Trout
1. In a microwave proof dish, place the bacon and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes or till crisp. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain.
2. When the bacon has cooled, chop it finely and then combine with rice, raisins, parsley, and lemon juice. Stuff... - 33.5854
Microwaved Stuffed Bass
1) Rinse and dry the bass with the paper towels.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, butter, salt and pepper, parsley and lemon juice together.
3) Stuff the bass with the mixture and tie with a string or secure with the toothpicks.
4) In an oblong... - 42.4715
Microwave Shrimp Stuffed Sole
1. Cut the fillets lengthwise
2. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3. Add the shrimp, breadcrumbs, cream and parsley to the dish and mix well. set this aside till... - 45.2143
Stuffed Fillets Of Fish
This is a basic recipe that can be varied to taste.
Butter 2 slices of bread on both sides.
Crust can be removed.
Dice the bread.
Add Mix thoroughly and use to cover fillets.
Cover stuffing with another layer of fillets.
Melt 1 minute at HIGH, 3 tablespoons... - 40.916
1. Wash fish and pat dry.
2. Melt butter in a glass custard cup or glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Brush inside of fish with a portion of the melted butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. Combine 2 tablespoons of the melted... - 33.873
Corn Stuffed Trout
Thaw fish if frozen.
Melt butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish at HIGH for 45 seconds.
Salt fish cavity; place in baking dish.
In bowl, combine corn bread, bread crumbs, corn, celery, onion, green pepper, salt, sage, and dash pepper.
Gradually add water to... - 40.6663
Whole Fish Stuffed With Green Chutney
Whole Fish Stuffed With Green Chutney has an impeccable taste. The green chutney with butter and lemon wedges gives the Whole Fish Stuffed With Green Chutney a wind blowing taste. Must catch it. - 38.6417
Shrimp Stuffed Fish Fillets
Shrimp Stuffed Fish Fillets is lovely in taste. The mint leaves, coriander leaves with lime juice gives the Shrimp Stuffed Fish Fillets a teo dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 45.0332
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Clean the fish by washing and pat it dry.
2. Take a 2-cup glass measuring cup in microwave oven and melt the butter in it.
3. Brush one tbsp of melted butter inside the fish and spray the salt over it.
4. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add 2... - 37.9355
Stuffed Baked Fish
Place cleaned and gutted fish in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Sprinkle cavity with salt.
Place butter, onion and celery in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except... - 43.3298
Stuffed Red Snapper
Thaw fish if frozen.
In 2-quart bowl, cook onion and the 4 tablespoons butter at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Stir in bread cubes, cucumber, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, thyme, sage, salt, and dash pepper; set aside.
Season cavity of fish.
Melt 1 tablespoon... - 43.9294
Stuffed Whole Fish
This Stuffed Whole Fish is one of the best versions of fish with stuffings that I've ever come across. The croutons and onion seasonings make this whole fish taste mind blowing. Try this Stuffed Whole Fish and tell me if you like it. - 34.251
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
1. Butter a shallow non-metallic baking dish lightly.
2. Place stuffed fish fillets in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with onions and pour wine over fish.
4. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9... - 43.4205
In 4-cup glass measure, cook onion in 4 tablespoons butter at HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in mushrooms, crab, crumbs, and parsley.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
Spread 1/3 cup filling over each fillet.
Roll fillets and place, seam side... - 44.249
Stuffed Rainbow Trout
In a 4 cup (1 L) microproof dish combine butter and vegetables.
Cook on HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir in rice and sour cream.
Stuff clean fish with mixture.
Close with wooden skewers or toothpicks.
Brush with mixture of melted butter and fresh lemon juice.
Place fish... - 40.2127
Crab Stuffed Sole Fillets
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Set aside.
2. To make stuffing: In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, onion, mushrooms and... - 34.9534
Stuffed Red Snapper
Place fish on microwave safe platter or in 12x8x2-in dish.
Stuff cavity with Vegetable Stuffing.
Brush all areas with mixture of brown bouquet sauce and butter.
Cover head and thin tail end with strips of aluminum foil.
Cover platter or dish with plastic... - 32.1161
Shrimp Stuffed Trout Sesame
Combine shrimp, celery, onion and pepper.
Arrange trout in baking dish and stuff with shrimp dressing.
Top with sesame seeds and dot with butter.
Cover and cook 2 minutes in microwave oven.
Give dish one-half turn.
Cover and cook 2 minutes longer.
Then let... - 37.3685
1. Put the butter into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the butter melts. Stir in the onion. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion softens. Stir in... - 28.1598
Lemony Stuffed Flounder
Lemony stuffed flounder is a herbed and vegetable seafish preparation. Microwave cooked, the stuffing is made with a herb stuffing mix combined with lightly cooked veggies and lemon peel. Finished with the fish fillets placed on the stuffed and cooked with... - 46.2836
Stuffed Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
Butter a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish lightly.
Place stuffed sole fillets in baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle onions over fish fillets and pour wine over fish.
Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, on full... - 44.0628
Bacon & Rice Stuffed Trout
1. On a microwave grilling rack, arrange the bacon slices.
2. Cover them with double sheets of paper toweling.
3. Microwave on HIGH for just about 4 minutes or until crisp.
4. Place bacon on paper toweling and let cool slightly before... - 43.0686
Saucy Stuffed Fillets
Thoroughly combine crumbs, onion, crab meat, egg, lemon juice and cayenne.
Spread on fillets; roll up and secure with picks.
Arrange fillets in 8x8-in dish.
Brush with butter.
Microwave stuffed fillets at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily,... - 39.1568
Sole Fillets Stuffed With Shrimp
1. In a bowl, place the butter.
2. Place it in the microwave and run it for 1 minute at High.
3. Stir in the flour to this.
4. Add the milk or cream, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
5. Place it back in the oven and cook for 2 minutes at... - 46.3767
Stuffed Whole Flounder In A Blanket
1. Fill large bowl with boiling water; immerse sorrel leaves just to make them supple.
2. Sprinkle fish cavity evenly with garlic powder. Combine leeks and radishes; stuff into fish. Tie fish with kitchen string to enclose filling.
3. Drain sorrel leaves and... - 34.3832
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, onion, green pepper and 1/4 cup butter.
Cover; microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in bread crumbs and pepper.
If necessary, secure with wooden picks.
Place in 8x8-in baking... - 44.4605
Lemony Stuffed Flounder
1. In 4-cup glass measure, combine 4 tablespoons of the butter and water. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in stuffing mix and lemon peel; set aside.
2. In 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate, combine remaining 1... - 33.81
Stuffed Sole With Parsleyed New Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes and peel a band of skin from around the middle of each.
Place them in a 3-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and simmer until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain the potatoes and... - 43.1664
Rice Stuffed Baked Trout
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5)... - 46.9502
Stuffed Perch Fillets
1. Place onion and 2 tablespoons margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in bread crumbs, 1/4 cup parsley, the salt, nutmeg and egg.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat... - 30.7658
Savory Stuffed Fish
1. Squeeze the juice of the lemon inside the cavity of the fish
2. For the stuffing, in a bowl, melt butter by microwaving it got half a minute
3. Add all the ingredients for the stuffing and pack it into the cavities; secure the edges... - 42.5216
Stuffed Brook Trout
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the onions, peppers, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, mushrooms, stock, rice, soy sauce, and celery seeds.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, for 5... - 44.8273
Baked Stuffed Fish
Lightly grease a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish and set aside.
In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl heat butter on full power 30 seconds or until melted.
Add chopped onion and green pepper.
Heat, uncovered, on full power ... - 40.7112
Mushroom Stuffed Cod
In a 1-cup (2-cup) glass measure, combine the mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Drain off any liquid.
Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut a... - 46.7461