- » Microwave Steamed Asparagus
Microwave Steamed Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave steamed asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave steamed asparagus recipes.
Fresh Steamed Asparagus With Honey Mustard Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan, and stir until smooth. Set aside.
2. Rinse the asparagus with cool running water, and snap off the tough stern ends. Arrange the asparagus spears in a microwave or conventional steamer. Cover and cook at... - 29.5503
Asparagus With Mustard Sauce
1. Snap the tough ends of the asparagus off, remove the scales with a vegetable peeler too, if needed
2. Steam this asparagus for four minutes or so, covered, until crisp-tender
3. In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, mustard, hot sauce and lemon... - 39.0632
Asparagus And Tomato Salad
1) Wash asparagus thoroughly.
2) Gently snap off the stalks at the beginning of the tough ends and discard them.
3) In a double boiler or steamer over boiling water,stand the stems upright .
4) Steam for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just... - 45.0111
You May Also Like!
Silicon Steam Cooker Meal
Fresh meal in five minutes? Sounds too good to be true! Well, with this silicon steam cooker, you can cook up a wholesome, one-meal dish in minutes. And what better way to get started than salmons. This video recipe presents a lip-smacking treat that can be... - 93.4604
Spicy Asparagus With Pine Nuts
1. Steam or microwave asparagus until just tender Drain and rinse under cold running water to refresh, then drain again and set aside.
2. Heat butter in a frypan and cook pine nuts and salami until lightly browned. Add asparagus and basil and cook, stirring... - 22.4853
Warm egg substitute by placing carton in 1 inch of warm water for 5 to 10 minutes or in microwave oven on low for 1 to 2 minutes.
Steam asparagus until tender-crisp.
Place warm egg substitute in blender and process on How until smooth.
Slowly add hot melted... - 38.3849
Spaghetti With Asparagus Sauce
1.Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packetdirections.
2.To make sauce, steam, boil or microwave asparagus until tender.
Drain and refresh under cold running water.
Cut into 3 cm pieces and set aside.
Heat oil in a trypan, add... - 43.4783
Steamed Vegetables With Mustard-dill Sauce
1. Arrange asparagus in the center of a large microwave-safe plate.
2. Surround with mushrooms, yellow summer squash, zucchini, and carrot.
3. Arrange red bell pepper rings over the top.
4. Sprinkle water over vegetables. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
5.... - 35.152
Asparagus With Lemon Ginger Cream
Prepare asparagus, leaving spears whole; then boil, steam, or microwave.
Drain and keep warm.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, ginger, and lemon peel.
Bring to a boil; boil until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Add cream; continue to boil until reduced to 1/2... - 36.2856
Asparagus Luncheon Roll Ups
Place frozen blocks of asparagus in 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap, turning back one corner to allow for escape of steam.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes.
Separate thawed spears.
Cover and microwave at high setting 3... - 36.4971
Chicken, Asparagus And Chickpea Salad
Cook chicken on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through; cut each chicken piece into 3 pieces.
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain.
Rinse... - 35.7241
Asparagus And Salmon Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain again and chill. Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and salmon on serving plates.
2. To make sauce, place yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, dill and cumin in a... - 34.838
Asparagus With Bacon
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place lower stalk pieces in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam 4 minutes.
Cover tightly and steam until crisp-tender,... - 33.7968