- » Microwave Spicy
Microwave Spicy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave spicy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave spicy recipes.
Microwaved Hot Spicy Cider
Combine cider, brown sugar, and nutmeg in a 4-cup glass measure.
Add whole allspice, cloves, and cinnamon.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 7 minutes.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
To serve, strain into serving mugs.
Garnish with orange slices. - 35.9113
Microwave Spicy Sugared Nuts
1. In glass mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes until syrupy, stirring once during cooking.
2. Mix nuts into syrup mixture, stirring well to coat.
3. In glass baking dish, lined with oiled wax paper and... - 41.2981
Microwave Beef Burgers In Spicy Sauce
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the ground beef, chopped onions, mixed herbs, tobasco sauce and tomato puree.
2) Mix well. Shape the mixture into 4 large patties.
3) Dip the patties in a bowl of lightly beaten egg. Then dredge in a plateful of... - 45.1371
Microwaved Spicy Harvard Beets
Drain beets, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid; set aside.
In a 1 quart casserole, combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
Stir in reserved beet liquid and vinegar.
Add beets and cloves; mix gently.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes... - 34.5563
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.0891
Easy Microwaved Vegetable For All Meals
How nice it would be to treat yourself with a quick vegetable curry which can also be frozen for use later? Here Bhal Dave presents a simple and easy microwaved dish. Try this main course whenever you want. - 59.9932
Microwave Urad Ki Dal
Here is a Microwave Urad dal recipe for those who are not well versed with the conventional cooking style. It’s actually easier to cook in a microwave as it doesn’t need constant attention while the dal is cooked. Then, all it needs is Baghar or tempering... - 120.495
Microwaved Curried Green Tomatoes
Want to save time on cooking? Try green tomato curry in microwave and serve with rice or roti. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India at every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 81.254
Spicy Carrots Cinnamon
Place carrots, sugar, salt and cinnamon in 1-quart casserole.
Toss to combine.
Dot with butter.
Microwave 7 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until carrots are tender-crisp. - 27.5471
Spicy White Fish With Rice
Need a quick rice recipe for your Sunday dinner menu? Then look no further here the chef provides simple directives to combine some of the most basic yet exotic spices with rice to make an absolutely scrumptious meal. Nice recipe, but it would have been great... - 72.3948
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato juice, chilies, chili powder, cumin and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Add frozen Make-Ahead Tomato Meat Sauce.
Microwave at High for 12 to 18 minutes, or until meat sauce is... - 36.7298
Spicy Chicken And Bean Wrap
GETTING READY 1) In the microwave, warm the tortillas for approximately 10 seconds in order to soften them. MAKING 2) In the middle of the... - 25.252
Spicy Breakfast Prunes
In 1 or 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered with casserole lid, 4 minutes or until mixture starts to boil.
Allow to cool at room temperature 4 hours or overnight.
Remove cinnamon stick and whole allspice before serving.
Store... - 26.1222
Spicy Hot Chocolate
1. Place all ingredients, except the last 4 cups milk, in a 3-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chocolate melts, stirring twice. Stir until smooth.
2. Gradually blend in remaining milk. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 29.2339
Spicy Zucchini Tomato Bake
Combine tomato wedges, zucchini, onion, bread crumbs, sugar, salt, pepper, and 4 tablespoons melted butter in a large bowl.
Pour into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with pieces of remaining butter.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4... - 34.2811
Spicy Apple Jam
Stir apple juice, sugar and fruit pectin together.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Stir in lemon juice and candy, stirring constantly until candy bits are dissolved.
MICROWAVE 7 to 10 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Skim and pour... - 34.0846
Spicy Barbecue Beans
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover.
2. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 9) for 18 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring 3 times. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 30.6416
Spicy Spaghetti Squash With Sausage
Want something nice to enjoy on a weekend morning. Try making Spicy Spaghetti Squash with Sausage with Chef Martin from The Kitchen of Wolfpack Ranch. He makes spaghetti from Squash and its delicious and healthy at the same time. The sausages are boiled and... - 99.5338
1. Combine jelly and mustard in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave for about 4 to 5 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until jelly melts. Beat well with rotary beater to blend in mustard.
3. Cut each frank crosswise into 6 pieces. Stir into jelly mixture... - 22.9116
Mix all ingredients except shrimp in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp; cover.
Marinate at room temperature 45 minutes or 3 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven for broiling.
Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place shrimp on round baking pan.
Broil 6 to... - 35.9759
Spicy Pineapple Spears
Remove the top and bottom ends from the pineapple.
Cut the center section lengthwise into quarters.
Remove and discard the tough inner core and the rind.
Slice each quarter in half crosswise, then into long thin spears.
Place in a 10" round baking dish.
Cover... - 33.5435
1. Combine beets, sugar, beet liquid and vinegar in glass serving dish. Add pickling spice. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 4 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on REHEAT for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Cool and remove pic - 16.3519
Spicy Tomato Meatballs
1. Mix all ingredients except Tomato Sauce. Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 1-inch balls. Arrange in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or on 12-inch plate. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; rearrange meatballs. Cover and microwave... - 31.3059
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices.
2. Place green beans in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Stir in beef, red pepper, garlic and water chestnuts.... - 27.2726
Spicy Tomato Chutney
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large glass ovenproof bowl. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 45 minutes or until the mixture is thick and all the liquid has been absorbed, stirring frequently.
2. Leave the chutney to... - 27.0669
Spicy Tomato Consomme
Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes or until piping hot.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 26.9478
1. Place margarine in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 20
to 30 seconds or until melted; spread evenly in dish.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except oysters. Coat oysters with stuffing mixture; arrange in single layer in dish.... - 21.546
Spicy Peach Crumble
1. Place peaches in round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix remaining ingredients except Crumb Topping; toss with peaches. Sprinkle topping over peaches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 10 to 15 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn every 5 minutes, until peaches are hot... - 25.2323
Spicy Lamb Kabobs
1. Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, curry powder, bay leaves, and salt in a 2-quart glass or ceramic mixing bowl. Add lamb and stir to coat with marinade. Cover and allow lamb to marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more, stirring occasionally.
2.... - 29.0126
Spicy Chicken Curry
Combine green pepper, onion, curry powder, cinnamon and olive oil in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, raisins, brown sugar and salt.
Microwave at... - 44.4724
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
1. Preheat the Micromate browning dish in the microwave for three minutes
2. In a bowl, mix the minced beef, veal and pork with flour, salt and pepper; add paprika, tomato paste and beaten egg
3. Moisten it to a moulding cosistency with... - 41.0232
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 42.0581
Spicy Poached Apples And Pears
Place the apples, pears, raisins, apple juice, honey, lemon juice, gingerroot, and cloves in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave for 7 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
Let stand for... - 35.9646
1. Pour water into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients; recover, and continue cooking on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until fruit is tender. Let stand, covered, - 18.1387
Spicy Pasta With Broccoli
1. In a 2-quart casserole, combine oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 1 minute, until softened.
2. Add broccoli, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until hot. Add rigatoni; toss to... - 31.2426
Spicy Tomato Soup
Combine all ingredients in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until heated.
Pour into 4 serving bowls.
Garnish each with a lemon slice. - 33.0781
Spicy Mushrooms And Leeks
In a microwave-safe dish combine the leeks and the butter and microwave the mixture, covered with micro wave-safe plastic wrap, at high power (100%), stirring once, for 5 minutes.
Remove the plastic wrap and microwave the mixture for 5 minutes more, or until... - 28.9851
Spicy Shrimp Appetizer
1. Place cheese in large bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds or until softened. Stir in sour cream and shrimp.
2. Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each slice bread. Place 8 slices on microwave rack or 10-inch plate. Microwave... - 22.458
Spicy Vegetable Corn
An absolute unusual blend of flavors;with corn and vegetables.A real monsoon treat when corn is absolutely fresh in the market. - 0
Combine all ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque, stirring after half the time.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 32.6594
1. Combine all ingredients, except for shrimp, in a 1-quart glass casserole. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 5) for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during cooking. The sauce should be hot and... - 24.4739
Cut each onion into 8 wedges.
In a microwave safe dish, mix all ingredients.
Cook in oven 5 minutes, on high.
Stir once halfway through cooking.
Let stand 2 minutes. - 31.4036
Spicy Flank Steak
1 Place butter in small glass bowl.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH) or until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients except flank steak. Brush both sides of steak with butter mixture; place in water-soaked clay pot. Cover with water-soaked... - 34.7897
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
Spicy Hot Chocolate
1. Place all ingredients, except the last 4 cups milk, in a 3-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chocolate melts, stirring twice. Stir until smooth.
2. Gradually blend in remaining milk.... - 29.3907
Spicy Couscous Pockets
Place reserved tomato juice in 4-cup measure.
Add enough water to measure 2/3 cup.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) until boiling, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Add couscous, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Cover and set aside.
Combine beef, onion, green pepper and... - 44.5203
Spicy Chicken Casserole
1.Mix together all the ingredients .
2. Microwave covered at 100% for 10 miutes.
3.Reduce the power to 70%and cook for another 15 minutes.
4.Stir in between the cooking process.
5.Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
6. Ideal for a quick lunch or... - 45.8537
Spicy Apple Filling For Crepes
Melt butter in microproof pie plate, about 1 minute on HIGH.
Add apples and cook on HIGH 3-4 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add sugar, spices and juice and cook 1 minute longer to dissolve sugar.
Spoon apple mixture into prepared crepes, arrange in serving... - 30.7277
Spicy Banana Cake
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and salt.
In a small mixer bowl, beat together sugar, oil, egg, milk and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Stir in banana and nuts.
Pour into a 9-inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 4... - 40.4696
Spicy Apple Crisp
Combine apples, pecans and raisins in bowl.
Arrange one half of the apple mixture in 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with 3/4 c. of the brown sugar.
Top with remaining apple mixture.
Combine remaining 3/4 c. brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in... - 43.509
Spicy Italian Casserole
Cook macaroni on the range-top according to package directions.
Drain macaroni well.
Meanwhile, crumble turkey sausage into a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till no pink remains, stirring... - 38.3885
Spicy Squash Bake
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add squash cubes and water. Mix together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In the 1-quart casserole add onion and garlic in butter or margarine and cook on... - 41.1649
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Snap the spaghetti strands in half.
Cook in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, oil, and pepper flakes.
Microwave on high for 3... - 41.2418
Spicy Walnut Diamonds
1. Blend flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and spices.
2. Melt butter in a small glass bowl in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Combine brown sugar and eggs in a large bowl; beat until well blended and light. Add honey, melted butter and flour... - 37.7226
Spicy Taco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 44.388
Spicy Cocktail Meatballs
Mix ground beef, taco seasoning mix and egg.
Shape into 1-inch balls; place in single layer in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meatballs are firm and lose their pink color, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring once or twice during... - 44.5112
In a 4-cup glass measure mix sugar, cornstarch, and spices; stir in 3/4 cup water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till thickened and bubbly, about 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
Cook 1 minute more.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Serve warm. - 29.6028
Spicy Topped Tomatoes
1. Slice each tomato in half; arrange in bottom of 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients except cereal flakes in small bowl.
2. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture on each tomato half; sprinkle with crushed cereal flakes.... - 26.1777
Spicy Asparagus With Pine Nuts
1. Steam or microwave asparagus until just tender Drain and rinse under cold running water to refresh, then drain again and set aside.
2. Heat butter in a frypan and cook pine nuts and salami until lightly browned. Add asparagus and basil and cook, stirring... - 22.4853
Spicy Sausage Chili
Place sausage, bell pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder in 2-quart microwavable casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up sausage after 2 minutes, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in remaining... - 26.4841
Spicy Ham Slice
Slash edges of ham to prevent curling.
Combine catsup, mustard and onions in 1-cup measure.
Place ham on microwave roasting rack in (12x 8-inch) utility dish.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on'6'.
Turn ham over.
Spread with sauce.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 36.0456
Spicy Mocha Torte
Blend dry cake mix, cinnamon and cloves in large mixing bowl.
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Divide batter among 3 (8-inch) round cake dishes.
One at a time, Microwave 4 minutes, 30 seconds to 5 minutes on '6', or until wooden pick inserted in... - 27.548
Spicy Guacamole Dip
Place onion, garlic and margarine in 16-ounce casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until onion is tender, 1 to 1 1/4 minutes.
Cut avocado lengthwise into halves; remove pit.
Place avocado in small bowl; mash with fork until smooth.
Stir avocado,... - 30.2538
Spicy Chicken Nachos
1. Mix chicken, cheese, sour cream and chilies in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
2. Place about 2 cups of the tortilla chips on each of 4... - 24.8545
Veal Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
1 Place butter in 1-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Combine remaining meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Shape into 18 (1-inch) balls and place in melted butter. Cover with wax... - 35.2761
Spicy Raisin Porridge
Combine porridge and water in large bowl, cook on HIGH for five minutes.
Stir in cream, raisins, spice and Golden Syrup. - 29.3716
Spicy Cheese Dip
1. Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
2. Serve warm with tortilla chips and assorted raw vegetables if desired. - 18.8677
Spicy Apples 'n Oats
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 8 or 9-inch round baking dish; layer 1/2 apples.
Combine sugar, nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle 1/2 sugar mixture over apples.
Top with remaining apples.
Into remaining sugar mixture, blend butter, flour and oats; sprinkle... - 35.7798
Spicy Wild Rice Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine sausage, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
Add water, soup, rice and cheese.
Microwave at high (10) 16 to 22 minutes.
Stir after 10... - 41.4553
1) In a large dish 8 x 30 cms, microwave the butter and oil on high for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the garlic, onion and green peppers, microwave for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the pork and microwave for 4 minutes, until pale in colour.
4) In a bowl, mix all the... - 45.691
Spicy Shrimp Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave at High for 10 to... - 39.0727
In 8-cup (2 L) dish, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter; microwave at High, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring partway through.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 43.5536
Spicy Pecans is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Spicy Pecans; I am sure you would love to try this Spicy Pecans again-n-again. - 27.975
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put pecans.
2) Sprinkle salt, ginger and nutmeg on top.
3) Dot with margarine.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 45 sec to 1 1/4 min [1 1/4 to 2 min].
5) Cook pecans are hot and stir.
6)... - 35.5047
Nice And Spicy Oatmeal
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine water, oats, apricots, sugar and salt.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring once; stir in wheat germ and cinnamon.
Let stand 3 minutes before serving. - 33.1086
Spicy Marinated Fillets
Unwrap frozen fish fillets.
Place on roasting rack.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 7 to 9 minutes, separating fillets as soon as possible, rotating rack once.
Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
In 10-inch square casserole, blend all marinade ingredients.
Dip... - 48.5988
Chicken In Spicy Sauce
Mix together all sauce ingredients in large microproof measure.
Cook on HIGH 2 minutes to heat through.
Arrange chicken pieces in oblong microproof bake dish.
Pour sauce over.
Cook at 70% power for 10 minutes.
Baste chicken with sauce.
Rearrange pieces so... - 43.4695
Spicy Mexican Chicken Wings
Separate each chicken wing into 3 parts at joints.
Discard wing tips.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine all marinade ingredients.
Add chicken wings.
Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Arrange chicken in 9-inch square baki - 40.1845
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients well in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap: cook on HI (max. power) 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Serve with Country Style Ribs, chicken, or pork chops. - 32.7221
Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Microwave in large casserole dish oil, onion and garlic on medium for 2-3 minutes.
2) Stir till onions are tender.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Microwave on medium for 5 minutes.
5) Stir to mix well.
6) Serve over pasta or meats. - 39.5187
Hot & Spicy Artichoke Spread
Mix together all ingredients except onions and tomatoes; spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Microwave on medium (50%) 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring every 4 minutes.
Stir before serving.
Sprinkle with onions and... - 30.3533
Spicy Sausage Stew
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, heat sausage 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 58 minutes or until pork is tender,... - 36.318
Place ground turkey in a bowl and cover with a piece of waxed paper.
Place in microwave and cook on high for five minutes.
Remove and stir.
Cook a couple of minutes more if needed.
Drain meat and set aside.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting turkey for... - 32.289
To Microwave: In 4-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until boiling. - 21.5387
Peppery Spicy Chicken Cacciatore
1. In an 8-inch square dish, arrange the chicken with the meatier portions toward edge of dish.
2. In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients and spoon over chicken.
3. Cover with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
4. In the... - 45.4478
1 Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion and garlic; cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 10 to 12 minutes on HIGH or until meat is cooked; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients; except spaghetti and cheese; recover.
3... - 35.172
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 46.5811
Spicy Fruit Compote
1. Open the can and then drain pears but reserve one tablespoon of the syrup.
2. In a 1 qt. glass casserole, place the apples and pears in layers.
3. Blend cranberry sauce, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and syrup and gently spoon over this... - 37.0515
Spicy Candied Walnuts
I have always enjoyed making this sweet and yummy Candied Walnuts. It is simple, but the very desirable combination of ingredients makes this Candied Walnuts great enough to excite your taste buds! So do give it a try. - 41.0603
Spicy Mexican Tacos
In 2-qt casserole break up ground beef in very small chunks.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 7 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, chili powder and... - 43.8823
Spicy Ground Beef And Zucchini
Crumble ground beef into 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 to 1 1/4 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in zucchini and onion.
Mix chili sauce, green pepper, brown... - 38.6866
1. Using a peeler, remove thin strips of the cucumber peel leaving it with a white and green appeal.
2. Halve the cucumber lengthwise or if thick, quarter it.
3. Cut into 2 inch long pieces, sprinkle salt and allow to stand for half an hour. Wash with... - 40.7584
Steamed Pork With Spicy Vegetables
1. Wash the vegetables well under cold running water. If you are using the cold sweet and sour Chinese leaves then rinse then thoroughly too. Chop them finely and then drain then in colander.
2. Add the pork to the leaves and then mix... - 37.3388
Nice And Spicy Oatmeal
Nice And Spicy Oatmeal makes for a yummy breakfast/ Surrisingly my children even take this Nice And Spicy Oatmeal as a snack! Try the Nice And Spicy Oatmeal! - 32.6727
Chicken In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and oil.
Microwave at High tor 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Arrange chicken over onion.
In 2-cup measure, combine tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, salt, ginger and red... - 41.7323
Spicy All Purpose Tomato Sauce
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine olive oil, onion, green pepper and celery.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir after 1-1/2 minutes.
3 Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, salt, oregano, basil... - 43.1451
Spicy Country Pasta And Cheese
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and tomatoes with reserved liquid and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High for 7 minutes, stirring once every 3... - 35.0426