- » Microwave Sirloin Steak
Microwave Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave sirloin steak recipes.
Special Sirloin Steak
Combine scallions, garlic, oil, soy sauce, wine, and hot sauce in a 4-quart casserole.
Stir steak into marinade.
Turn to coat all steak pieces well.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Use either of the following methods to... - 36.1672
Place empty browner in oven.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Without removing browner from oven, drop steak pieces into dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until desired doneness, turning meat over after 3 to 4 minutes. - 17.4006
Sirloin Steak With Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Trim fat from steak. Cut steak into serving pieces and put into an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Arrange onion and lemon slices over meat.
2. Cream butter and mustard; blend in chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vegetable juice. Pour... - 33.8213
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 37.8491
Sirloin Steak In Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Chop off the fat from the steak.
2. Slice steak into the pieces big enough to serve.
3. Take an 8 inch glass baking dish and put the chopped steaks in it.
4. Place onion and lemon on the chopped pieces.
5. Blend butter and prepared mustard until... - 45.8161
You May Also Like!
Microwave Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Place... - 32.8434
Sirloin Au Poivre
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes on HIGH.
2. Place peppercorns between layers of wax paper. Crush with rollin pin. Press crushed peppercorns into both sides of steak.
3. Coat preheated grill with butter. Place steak on grill.
4. Microwave for... - 28.9155
Marinated Steak Kabobs
These Marinated Steak Kabobs are terrific meal starters ! Try out these highly appetizing marinated steak kabobs tonght for dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 37.8869
Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Plac - 22.6836
Beef Sirloin Stroganoff
1. Place meat, onion and garlic in 10-inch glass ceramic skillet. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2. Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in broth, mushrooms and chives. Combine cornstarch and wine in small bowl until smooth; stir into broth.... - 31.6433
Warm Sirloin Salad
Place lettuce on large serving platter.
Arrange beets and celery over lettuce.
In 1-quart casserole, combine oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, dill weed and pepper.
Stir in beef strips and onion.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium... - 43.3298
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.0891
Microwave Stirred Steak And Vegetables
1. Take a glass casserole and add meat into it.
2. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook meat for 4-5 minutes until it losses pinkness, stir the meat occasionally during the cooking time.
3. Place sliced vegetables over... - 44.2562
Onion Buttered Grilled Sirloin
1) Gash edges of steak.
2) Take a saucepan and mix together all ingredients except steak in it.
3) Heat the mixture (or microwave in glass container) until butter melts.
4) Broil the steak for 10-12 minutes on each side (for rare) or... - 35.7344
Glazed Sirloin With Leeks
Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; set aside.
Remove and discard roots, tough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 2 inches of dark leaves.
Combine peach spread and next 4 ingredients in a glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; set... - 41.7288