- » Microwave Side Dish
Microwave Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave side dish recipes.
Microwave Urad Ki Dal
Here is a Microwave Urad dal recipe for those who are not well versed with the conventional cooking style. It’s actually easier to cook in a microwave as it doesn’t need constant attention while the dal is cooked. Then, all it needs is Baghar or tempering... - 122.137
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
Simple and exotic....that's what this video is all about. Here the chef prepares a microwave version of lettuce and vegetables combines with the goodness of authentic black bean paste. The black bean paste brings in the great flavor in this quick dish. Serve... - 121.261
Who knew cauliflower could stand in for rice?
A delicious gem loaded with vitamin C; - 113.216
Microwave Polenta With Pulled Pork
1. Put polenta, salt and water in microwavable bowl and stir them.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir and cook it in microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
5. Stir again and heat it in... - 112.477
Herbed Corn On The Cob In The Microwave
Enjoy Lisa's quick and easy Herbed Corn on the Cob with any meal. As always, it's best to use fresh, but frozen corn can be used for this recipe. - 110.155
Quick Baked Potatoes In The Microwave
1. Wash and dry potatoes. With a fork, prick potatoes all over, and put them on a large oven safe plate.
2. With your hands rub oil all over the potatoes.
3. Season it with kosher salt.
4. Place the plate in microwave, and cook on high... - 98.9338
Microwave Cranberry Orange Sauce
No Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is complete without a gorgeous cranberry sauce. Don’t commit a crime by serving cranberry sauce from a canned or jar when all it takes is four ingredients and four minutes to make a delicious homemade cranberry sauce. - 82.8008
Jacket Potato For One In The Microwave
Heating the oven to bake a potato for one is rather wasteful. If you want a single jacket potato for dinner, watch this video to learn how to have it ready in 6 minutes. - 76.1825
Artichoke Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is always a delight for me because its was the special dish my mom use to make. Long time back when I was a kid I get to eat Artichoke tomato and Mushroom Risotto only when there is party at home. At that time it was a party dish as it contains exotic... - 50.7358
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 49.3521
The peppered squid is a seafood recipe that is prepared with squid hoods flavored with a medley of herbs and worcestershire sauce. Cooked in the microwave, the squid hoods are marinated with port wine, olive oil, garlic and bay leaf. Tossed in pepper, the... - 49.1133
Microwave Lamb Stew
Place cornstarch, salt and pepper in 5-qt casserole.
Add lamb, tossing to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except apples and peas; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, covered, 30 minutes, stirring every 10... - 48.3806
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 48.1012
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed Vegetable Pickle has a divine taste. I have listed Mixed Vegetable Pickle among the top of my favourite pickle list. The malt vinegar and garam masala powder gives the Mixed Vegetable Pickle a different taste. Must catch it. - 47.6045
Hungarian Goulash In The Microwave
Slice meat into thin strips.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
Arrange onion slices over top of meat.
Combine flour and seasonings.
Slowly add water to flour mixture, stirring until well blended; pour over meat.
Insert temperature probe into center of... - 47.4247
Microwave Fish Surprise
Place bay leaf, cloves, lemon, onion, salt, vinegar, red pepper and fish in 2-quart casserole.
Pour in water.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until fis.h flakes easily.
Let stand, covered, while preparing white sauce.
Remove fish, drain broth and... - 47.286
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Beans
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, add in the green bean pieces along with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 11 minutes. The beans must become slightly tender yet crisp. Stir the beans once after 5 minnutes.
3) Let the... - 47.0681
Microwave Swiss Chard And Mushrooms
1. Wash chard and shake off moisture.
2. In a chopping board, cut it into 1 inch strips.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, place the chard and ¼ cup of water. Cover.
4. Microwave on High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes. Remember to stir it halfway through... - 47.0238
Easy Microwave Ratatouille
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, garlic, onion and green pepper.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) Mix in eggplant and stir well to cover with oil.
5) Cook in... - 46.8628
Microwave Lamb Curry
Combine butter, curry powder, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add lamb cubes and celery.
Sprinkle with flour.
Toss to mix well.
Drain pineapple syrup into 1-quart measure.
Add water to make 2... - 46.7449
Quick Salisbury Steak
Quick Salisbury Steak is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this steak recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, garlic and mushrooms is simply heavenly! - 46.7393
Microwave Peas With Lettuce
1. In a 1 1/2-qt casserole, take peas, celery and water. Mix it well.
2. Cover and microwave at High for 5 to 7 1/2 minutes or until peas become tender.
3. Add lettuce. Cover and microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes. Remember to stir it after every... - 46.5574
Dum Aloo has a unique taste. The garam masala powder with curry leaves and dry chilli gives Dum Aloo a different taste. Must catch it. - 46.4538
Microwave Cooked Black Beans
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the beans, 2 teaspoons of salt and blocks of pepper.
2) Rehydrate the beans. Remove the blocks of pepper from the beans.
3) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in oil, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, garlic and oregano... - 46.343
Classic Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Chicken Tetrazzini is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 46.3288
Cheesy Microwave Mashed Potatoes
1. In a glass casserole, take potatoes. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until it cooks.
2. Peel off the jacket and mash it.
3. Add milk. Mix it well.
4. In another bowl, mix butter and cream cheese. Microwave it on high for 45 seconds or until... - 46.2842
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
An easy to make Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf. Try it for once and let me know how this Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 46.2399
Exotic Dum Aloo
Exotic Dum Aloo has a exotic taste. The lime juice with green chillies gives the Exotic Dum Aloo a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 46.1676
Fish Costa Brava
Fish Costa Brava is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A mouth watering Fish Costa Brava will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe on every get together! - 46.164
Spinach Risotto is an utterly delicious recipe straight from Italy. Rice, cheese and spinach is a fantastic mix and healthy too. Lemon juice would surely tickles your tastebuds with its tangy flavor. Its for sure that your guests couldn’t stop themselves... - 46.1409
Microwave All Seasons Pie
1) In a large microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Next, add in the minced beef, bouillon cube, dried mixed peppers, salt, pepper and tomato puree. Mix well.
3) In a small bowl, make a smooth paste by... - 46.067
Easy Microwave Beef Stroganoff
In oblong baking dish, heat butter at high1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Add beef and mushrooms.
Heat at medium-high6 1/2 to 7 minutes; stir twice.
Drain and reserve liquid; add enough broth to reserved liquid to... - 45.8142
Microwave Eggplant Parmigiana
1 Peel the eggplant, if desired and cut it into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2 In a 1-quart casserole combine the eggplant and water.Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the eggplant is tender.
Drain and set aside.
3 In the 1-quart... - 45.7992
Microwave Cooked Green Bean Casserole
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, let them rest in the casserole for a few... - 45.7489
Cheddar & Sausage Tamale Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk just until moistened.
In 8 inch square baking dish, combine ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 9 minutes, until meat loses pink color; stir after 3... - 45.7363
Microwave Stuffed Onion
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, place the onion halves, cut side facing down.
2) On top, add water.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover and on high power, microwave for 4 minutes, or until the onion turns tender-crisp. Remember to rotate the... - 45.6167
Scallops St Jacques With White Wine
The scallops st jacques is a preparation scallops prepared with white wine and milk. Cooked in the microwave, the scallops st. jacques is flavored with lemon juice, parsley and mustard along with butter to dot it. the scallops st jacques can be served as a... - 45.5525
Beef And Noodle Bake
Cook noodles as directed in chart .
Drain in a colander and set aside.
Place cream cheese in a small glass mixing bowl.
Microwave 15 to 30 seconds [LOW-2, 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds .
lf mix in sour cream and set aside.
Crumble ground beef in the 3... - 45.4191
Cheese Souffle is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Cheese Souffle wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.4169
Microwave Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure or casserole combine onion, green pepper and butter.
3) Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in tomato paste, sugar and seasonings until smooth.
5) Blend in tomato... - 45.3932
Microwave Cauliflower And Peas In Cream Sauce
1) Into a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the cauliflower florets, peas and 1/4 cup water.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes till the florets turn fork-tender. Stir halfway through the cooking time.
3) Let the florets rest covered for a few... - 45.3626
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Asparagus Risotto is full with the goodness of true Italian flavors . Every bite of Asparagus is deliciously tasty. In every party menu this dish should be included if you really want to give a sinful Italian treat to your guests. - 45.3494
Microwave Broccoli Bake
1) In a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 9 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. It must turn tender, yet stay slightly crisp.
3) Drain the broccoli.
4) In a... - 45.3407
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 45.2509
Hot Potato Salad
This Hot Potato Salad received such rave reviews from all. It is served as a delicious Side Dish. I often prepare this dish for my family and friends and they are completely impressed with it.Stop looking and try this Hot Potato Salad recipe immediately. - 45.2152
Taco Salad With Corn Chips
This Taco Salad is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A salad recipe, it is great for all those who love to have beef items in their plates! - 45.1334
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In a 1 quart nonmetal casserole combine butter or margarine, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 4 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in the uncooked rice; cover and set aside.
In a 3... - 45.1181
Tasty Lamb Curry
Lamb Curry is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Lamb Curry, you will always crave for some more. - 45.0415
Date And Nut Bread
Date And Nut Bread is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 45
Galgai Large Lemon D Chilli Pickle
Galgai Large Lemon D Chilli Pickle has a grand taste. The malt vinegar with chilli powder and sugar gives the Galgai Large Lemon D Chilli Pickle a majestic taste. - 44.9866
Microwave Celery Victor
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the celery, mushrooms, onion, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Mix well and set the mixture aside.
3) Into a 2-cup microwavable measurer, add in water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, parsley, basil, pepper and bay... - 44.9764
Meat-Za Pizza is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Meat-Za Pizza . - 44.9715
Microwave Eggplant Parmesan
1) Into a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the chopped onion and butter. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or till the onions become soft.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, brown sugar, oregano and pepper. Cover once again and microwave on HIGH... - 44.922
Microwave Eggplant Parmesan
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant. Cover it and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes.
2. Drain the water out and keep the eggplant aside.
3. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it well.
4. Add mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and... - 44.8996
Herbed Sweet Potato Risotto
Herbed sweet potato Risotto is with love from Italy! Spice up your menu with this wonderful herbed dish with sweet potato. Italian parsley and Parmesan cheese makes the Herbed sweet potato Risotto surely a winner at the dinner! - 44.8964
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.8855
Microwaved Beef Stew
Beef Stew brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Beef Stew for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 44.7954
Tuna Square is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.7813
Nilgiri Kofta In Tomato Onion Gravy
Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy has a fine taste. The lime juice and kismis gives the Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 44.7731
1) In a bowl, place the aubergine and dredge with salt and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2) Put the aubergine in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Drain the aubergine well.
4) In a microwavable container, put together cooking oil, garlic and... - 44.708
Cauliflower With Curry Sauce
Cauliflower With Curry Sauce! This is a perfect dish for a vegetarian spread! Personally, I love preparing this delicious dish not only because my family gobbles it down but also because the Cauliflower With Curry Sauce is easy to prepare! Try it! - 44.696
Microwave Golden Baked Beans
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add the onion, ketchup, water, 2 teaspoons of sugar, mustard, and molasses. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 1 minute.
4) To this, add beans. Mix... - 44.6892
Broccoli And Ham Bake In The Microwave
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. The broccoli must become tender.
3) Drain the broccoli and transfer into a 9-inch round baking... - 44.6579
Chicken A La King With Mushrooms
This Chicken A La King is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish or otherwise, the Chicken A La King is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 44.648
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.6309
Microwave Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover and cook on high power for 5 minutes, Stir halfway through the cooking.
3) Let the casserole remain... - 44.6266
Microwave Stuffed Peppers
1. In 1 ½ quart t casserole, mix ground beef, onion, celery and water chestnuts.
2. Microwave at High for 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color. Remember to stir it once after 2 minutes of cooking.
3. Remove excess liquid.
4. Add rice, soup,... - 44.6266
Baigan Bharta is healthy and simple to prepare. The desi ghee gives the Baigan Bharta a majestic taste. Must catch it - 44.6159
Duckling With Apple Stuffing
Duckling With Apple Stuffing is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Duckling With Apple Stuffing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.5868
Rice And Vegetable Zucchini Boats
These Rice and Vegetable Zucchini Boats are so delicious ! Zucchinis stuffed with irresistibly seasoned rice, mushrooms and cheese flavored croutons makes a complete dish in itself but teaming this up with your pasta or meats is also a good idea ! Just try... - 44.5606
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.5148
Marzetti is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Marzetti recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 44.4994
Oriental Beef And Vegetables
Enjoy a refreshing Oriental Beef And Vegetables that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe made with beef and veggies is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 44.4796
Microwave Oriental Skillet
1. In a 1 1/2 qt. casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add onion and zucchini. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 1 ½ minutes.
4. Add tomatoes,... - 44.4704
Microwaved Chicken Dumplings
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken, the 2 cups water, peppercorns, bay leaves and salt in a deep, 2 1/2 to 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic cas serole.
Heat, covered, on full power 10 minutes.
Heat, covered, on full power an additional 5... - 44.3997
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 44.3815
Burgundy Beef Stew
Burgundy Beef Stew is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this non-vegetarian recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, garlic and wine is simply heavenly! - 44.312
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts, because this can be a sure short cut way to win the hearts... - 44.306
Quickie Chicken With Stuffing
Quickie Chicken With Stuffing is an amazingly delicious version of recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Quickie Chicken With Stuffing is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 44.3024
Basic Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Beef Stroganoff; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.2949
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 44.2766
Fillets Thermidor is simply an irresistible side dish recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Fillets Thermidor; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.2676
Gajar Lagan Nu Achar
Gajar Lagannu Acinar has a two taste in one. The malt vinegar, chilli powder with seedless dates gives the Gajar Lagannu Acinar a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 44.2607
Coq Au Vin With Dry Red Wine
This Coq Au Vin recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Coq Au Vin recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 44.2506
Classic Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, this Enchilada Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.2433
Microwave Glazed Baby Carrots
1) Wash, scrub and peel the carrots. Set aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or a 1-cup measurer add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds till it has melted completely.
3) Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and... - 44.2169
Microwave Cooked Scalloped Tomatoes
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Take paper towels and place bacon strips between double thickness.
3) Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp.
4) Keep the bacon aside to cool.
5) In 1 to 1 1/2-qt casserole combine celery, onion... - 44.2041
Microwave Whole Wheat Bread
1) Take water in 2 cup glass measure and microwave (high) for about 30-45 seconds or until lukewarm. Add yeast for softening.
2) Stir in the mixture into flour, forming thick and smooth batter. Cover and keep overnight in a warm... - 44.2017
Finnan Haddock Pudding
€¢ Place the fish in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
€¢ Sprinkle bacon on top and add just enough water to cover bottom of dish. Cover and microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Remove fish to a hot plate and rub top of fish with the 1... - 44.2012
Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag
Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag with us! - 44.1655
Ham Broccoli Rolls
Try this alluring Ham Broccoli Rolls recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Ham Broccoli Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 44.1156
Speedy Microwave Spuds
1. In a glass casserole, take hash browns. Microwave on medium-low for 10 minutes or until it thaws.
2. Add soup, sour cream, onions, butter, salt, pepper and cheese. Mix it well.
3. In a bowl, mix corn flakes and melted butter. Top it over the above... - 44.1037
Velvet Chicken is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Velvet Chicken dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 44.0928
Sukiyaki With Water Chestnuts
This Sukiyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegeterian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have beef items in their plates! - 44.0704
Crumble ground beef in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir once during cooking.
Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, 2 teaspoons oregano, basil, sugar,... - 44.0653
Spicy Bean Combo
Spicy Bean Combo is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious bean dish; I am sure you would love to try this Spicy Bean Combo again -n -again. - 44.0634
Microwave Chicken Pot Pies
In 3 quart casserole, place chicken, water, celery leaves and salt.
Microwave at high (10) 14 to 17 minutes.
Remove chicken breasts and celery leaves, reserving broth.
Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch cubes.
In 3-quart oblong glass baking dish, place oil,... - 44.048
Scallops Saint Jacques
€¢ When using big scallops, cut them in half to make two round slices. Leave the small ones whole.
€¢ Place the butter in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) glass or microwave-safe plastic dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Roll the scallops in absorbent... - 44.0393
Microwave Cooked Vegetables In Vinaigrette
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine cauliflowerets, carrots, green beans and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
5) In a small... - 44.0133
Microwave Side Dish Recipes By Category
Microwave Side Dish Course: