- » Microwave Shrimp Scampi
Microwave Shrimp Scampi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave shrimp scampi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave shrimp scampi recipes.
Microwaved Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combinegarlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3... - 37.1376
Microwave Shrimp Scampi
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except for shrimp. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. Stir shrimp into butter sauce. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 2 (power level... - 28.1639
Microwave Garlic And Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add garlic, cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes until butter is bubbly.
3. In a bowl mix in Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice and shrimp and cook on HIGH (9) for 2... - 33.1689
Shrimp Scampi I M
Shrimp Scampi! An amazing dish that ensnared me the first time I tasted it with its lovely flavor! This wonderful dish is sure to win you some fans. You only stand to gain by preparing this Shrimp Scampi recipe. Try it! - 42.705
Caribbean Shrimp Scampi
Place margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
Add shrimp; toss to coat.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until shrimp are pink, opaque and... - 33.8305
Easy Shrimp Scampi With Lemon
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the parsley, garlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
3. Mix the shrimp and Parmesan cheese.
4. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook at... - 35.7472
Shrimp Scampi With White Wine
Place butter, wine, parsley and garlic salt in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and toss to coat all pieces.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Stir twice during cooking.
Garnish with lemon... - 30.7182
Under cold running water, remove the shells from the shrimp, leaving last tail section attached.
Using a sharp, thin-bladed knife make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of each shrimp and wash out the sand vein.
If desired, the shrimp may be butterflied... - 39.4917
In 2-quart casserole, combine garlic and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH; heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Add parsley and salt.
Stir in shrimp, coating each with butter sauce.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 5 to 6... - 41.4601
Healthy Shrimp Scampi
1) In a baking dish, heat butter and garlic on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
2) To this, add lemon juice, parsley and salt. Add shrimp and mix well.
3) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes,... - 37.1638
Easy Shrimp Scampi
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except for shrimp. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. Stir shrimp into butter sauce. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 4 to 6 minutes, or until... - 26.5806
1 Place butter, garlic and wine in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir in shrimp and continue cooking for about 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until shrimp turns pink. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with snipped... - 26.9573
1 Put the leeks into a 23cm/9 inch pie dish. Do not add any extra water.
2 Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce. Microwave on full power for 6 minutes. Set to one side.
3 To make the sauce: Place the butter in a 900ml/1 1/2 pint (3 3/4 cup) mixing bowl and... - 40.0538
Lemon Butter Drenched Scampi
1. Peel shrimp to clean and remove vein.
2. Make slit along back curve, cutting deep, almost to edge.
3. Open and press flat.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
5. Add rest of the... - 43.0123