- » Microwave Shrimp Curry
Microwave Shrimp Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave shrimp curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave shrimp curry recipes.
Hawaiian Style Shrimp Curry
Place butter and onion in 2 1/2 quart casserole, cook in Radarange oven 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and curry powder to make a smooth paste.
Add both milks; stir.
Cook in oven 1 1/2 minutes; stir well.
Cook in oven 2 minutes more, stirring every minute.
Add... - 36.7495
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Shrimp Curry
1. Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 13 to 14 minutes - 32.1024
Curried Shrimp With Dry White Wine
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST about 1 minute or until melted. Blerd in flour, curry powder, salt. Stir in milk and wine; acd shrimp. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir;... - 26.8628
Curried Shrimp And Rice
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Cover and set aside.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole stir together the cream of celery soup, the sliced green onion, the dry white wine, and the curry powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) for 5 to 7... - 34.2574
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and celery.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes.
Stir in green pepper, flour, curry, bouillon, water, milk and frozen shrimp.
Cook covered, 12 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. - 32.5944
Quick Curried Shrimp
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the first 5 ingredients.
2) Place a lid over and microwave at HIGH for 11 to 13 minutes, or till bubbly, stirring the mix every 4 minutes.
3) Serve over hot rice. - 33.7556
Microwaved Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Add onions, pepper and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in flour.
Slowly add water, stirring to keep smooth.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 12 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce 45 MINUTES on '5', or until rice... - 44.351
Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Salad
Place the onions in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until translucent.
Stir in the broccoli, carrots, and garlic.
In a cup, combine the honey, oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder, paprika, cumin seeds, black... - 40.2092
1) Peel, devein, and wash shrimp and keep aside.
2) In a 1-1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil on highest setting for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and... - 44.1737
Best Shrimp Curry
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
2. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole put together celery, onion, and butter.
3. Cover the casserole with lid.
4. Cook on High for 6 to 7 minutes until onions and celery are limp.
5. Add flour, salt, curry... - 45.9054
Curried Shrimp Soup
Mix all ingredients except parsley in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until boiling, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4 min].
Sprinkle with parsley. - 30.4898