- » Microwave Shrimp Curry
Microwave Shrimp Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave shrimp curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave shrimp curry recipes.
Microwaved Shrimp Curry
1. Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 13 to 14 minutes - 34.0712
Microwaved Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Add onions, pepper and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in flour.
Slowly add water, stirring to keep smooth.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 12 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce 45 MINUTES on '5', or until rice... - 44.1959
Quick Curried Shrimp
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the first 5 ingredients.
2) Place a lid over and microwave at HIGH for 11 to 13 minutes, or till bubbly, stirring the mix every 4 minutes.
3) Serve over hot rice. - 34.4569
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and celery.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes.
Stir in green pepper, flour, curry, bouillon, water, milk and frozen shrimp.
Cook covered, 12 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. - 34.1754
Hawaiian Style Shrimp Curry
Place butter and onion in 2 1/2 quart casserole, cook in Radarange oven 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and curry powder to make a smooth paste.
Add both milks; stir.
Cook in oven 1 1/2 minutes; stir well.
Cook in oven 2 minutes more, stirring every minute.
Add... - 39.5319
1) Peel, devein, and wash shrimp and keep aside.
2) In a 1-1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil on highest setting for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and... - 45.5856
Fresh Seafood Sampler With Orange Curry Butter
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, parsley, orange peel, curry powder, and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts and mixture begins to boil.
Arrange broccoli in center of large platter.
Arrange half of carr - 31.8453
Best Shrimp Curry
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
2. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole put together celery, onion, and butter.
3. Cover the casserole with lid.
4. Cook on High for 6 to 7 minutes until onions and celery are limp.
5. Add flour, salt, curry... - 47.2107
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Healthy Shrimp Creole
1) Take a casserole and mix the celery, green pepper, garlic, onion and butter in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 3 minutes by stirring once in between.
3) Stir the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato, Tabasco, chili powder, salt and sugar into... - 46.2102
Lemon Butter Drenched Scampi
1. Peel shrimp to clean and remove vein.
2. Make slit along back curve, cutting deep, almost to edge.
3. Open and press flat.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
5. Add rest of the... - 43.0123
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Tomato Shrimp Creole With Garlic
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, omitting oil.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A7.
After time appears in display window, stir once. - 36.1835
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrup mixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat at high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is thickened; stirtwice.
Stir in shrimp, onions, pea pods and... - 40.0752