- » Microwave Salmon Fillet
Microwave Salmon Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave salmon fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave salmon fillet recipes.
Salmon Fillets Or Steaks
Combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over salmon in micro-proof dish that is large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes per pound of fish used.
Rearrange fish if not evenly cooked and cook... - 35.0716
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 40.7831
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
1. Arrange the salmon fillets in a single layer in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Season with the salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the lemon juice. Cover the dish with vented microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Medium-High Power for 8 minutes or until... - 25.9536
Microwave Salmon With Broccoli
1. In the original packing, cook the broccoli on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes.
2. Open the package and then separate the stalks to help dissolve the ice crystals. Continue cooking on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until heated and set aside to thaw... - 40.8291
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
1. Butter a shallow non-metallic baking dish lightly.
2. Place stuffed fish fillets in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with onions and pour wine over fish.
4. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9... - 43.4205
Stuffed Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
Butter a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish lightly.
Place stuffed sole fillets in baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle onions over fish fillets and pour wine over fish.
Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, on full... - 44.0628
Creamy Dill Salmon
1. Place butter in an 8 or 9-inch square glass baking dish. Microwave on 100% power about 45 seconds to melt butter. Stir dill and lemon juice into butter.
2. Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish, with the thickest portions toward the outside of the... - 34.0481
Smoked Salmon And White Fish Timbales
1. Lightly oil 4 tiny heatproof timbales, ramekin dishes, or 4 of the hollows in a microware bun dish. Lay a fennel frond in each.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the smoked salmon into 4 rectangles each about 5 cm (2 inch) by 10 cm (4 inch). Place one slice... - 39.4232
Salmon Stuffed Sole
Place onion, celery and 2 tablespoons margarine in medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
Stir in salmon, crumbs, lemon peel and pepper.
Place 1 fillet on roasting rack.
Top with stuffing and remaining fillet.
Sprinkle with 1/8... - 39.786
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
Salmon Stuffed Flounder
1. Place salmon, white pepper and egg in food processor workbowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until smooth; stir in dill weed.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; pat dry. Place about 2 tablespoons... - 28.2845
Salmon Sole Rolls
Combine butter, onion and mushrooms in a 4-cup (1 -litre) glass measure.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until just tender, stirring once.
Combine salmon, mayonnaise and parsley.
Add drained mushrooms and onion, leaving their cooking liquid and... - 46.9602
Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
Arrange salmon steaks or fillets in a shallow rectangular Pyrex baking dish (9" x 13") (23 cm x 33 cm).
Top with onion slices, separated into rings.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in the boiling water.
Add the 1 Tbsp.
lemon juice, and dill weed.
Mix and pour over... - 43.7914
Salmon With Broccoli
1) Take a bowl and place the can of shrimp soup in it after opening the can.
2) Add boiling water in the bowl until it comes to 2/3rds of the can in order to thaw the soup.
3) Take the broccoli and wash it well by placing its head... - 39.8213
Salmon En Papillote
Combine mustard, butter, garlic and dill weed in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Whisk sauce until smooth; set aside.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and black pepper.
Cut 4 (12-inch) circles of... - 39.3932
Minty Salmon And Broccoli Frittata
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a large pan, boil the potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
3) Add the broccoli pieces during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
4) Drain the vegetables thoroughly and slice the potatoes into chunks.
5) In a... - 39.4448
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Elba's Salmon In A Pouch With Veggies
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Partially cook potatoes in microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Place the fish fillets over an aluminum foil and place butter over it, make pouch – separately.
4. Place pouches on a cookie sheet, bake for... - 107.942
Herbed Salmon With Spinach Fettuccine
Tear off two (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the parchment and coat the top of each with no-stick spray.
Divide the carrots and celery between the papers, positioning them to one side of... - 42.8609
Roulades Of Sole With Asparagus Cream Sauce
Separate the whites of the scallops from the corals.
Rinse the corals under plenty of cold running water, removing any impurities.
Puree the corals in a food processor.
Remove any impurities from the whites.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and cut... - 42.3141
Lake Salmon Sauterne
Prepare sauce and let stand.
Arrange fish in microwave-proof baking dish.
Season with wine and chopped shallots.
Cover and cook until fish is opaque and flakes easily when fork tested, or about 3 minutes.
Serve with Parsley Sauce.
Parsley Sauce. - 30.4497
Salmon With Anchovy Butter
Melt 1-2 tablespoons of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir the flour in well.
Add the milk and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH, stirring mid-way through the cooking time.
Stir in the sour cream (creme fraiche).
Rinse the... - 42.0324
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 111.654
Salmon Cucumber Mousse
1. In large skillet or steamer with 1/2 inch water, place wire or steaming rack just above water.
2. Place fresh salmon on rack, cover and bring to boiling over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until salmon flakes when... - 46.2055
Striped Trout Matisse
1. Fillet both fresh fish carefully to give 4 fillets. Set them aside and place the heads, bones and fins in a medium heatproof bowl with the wine, water and shallot. Season and microwave, covered, on HIGH for 2 minutes to extract a concentrated fish stock.... - 35.0666
Two Fish Terrine With Spinach
Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
Rinse the spinach and discard any tough leaves or stalks.
Cook the spinach in the boiling water for 1 minute, drain in a colander under cold running water.
Set aside to cool.
Cut the carrot into matchstick (julienne)... - 45.3291
Whiting And Asparagus Ring Mold
Rinse the whiting fillets and put on a dish.
Add salt and pepper and half the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour the remaining lemon juice and the sherry into a bowl.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
When the... - 44.0148
Place fillets in CORNING WAREÂ® open roaster (12 1/2 x 10 1/4 x 2 1/4-inches) with thickest portions of fish along edges of dish; sprinkle with onion and salt and pepper.
Add just enough vermouth to cover fish.
Cover dish with wax paper; microwave 5... - 39.2819
Berit's Mackerel Mousse With Caviar
1. Flake the mackerel and mix with the horseradish until smooth. Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form and then fold into the fish.
2. Lightly oil 4 small 90 ml (3 fl oz) china pots, ramekins or cocottes. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into each.
3.... - 29.5756
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain, lay the noodles in a single layer on a tray, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the tomatoes and their juice, tomato paste, orange rind, fennel seeds,... - 42.7981
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6 minutes on HIGH.
When the browning dish is hot, melt half the butter and add the mushrooms.
Stir with a spatula, until they stop sizzling.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the lemon juice and stir well.
Cover... - 41.0872