- » Microwave Roux
Microwave Roux Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave roux recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave roux recipes.
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) Take a 2 qt. glass casserole and blend oil and flour in it.
3) Microwave (high) for 8-10 minutes, stirring once or twice until sauce is deep caramel color.
4) Add onions, celery and garlic.
5) Again... - 39.4664
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Bechamel Sauce
This Bechamel Sauce is so very irresisitble. Use this creamy spiced and herbed sauce as a base for making lasagna, french sauces or a roux. Tell me if you liked this Bechamel Sauce. - 34.7976
Milky White Sauce
1. Put the butter into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Stir in the flour and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2. Gradually stir the milk into the roux and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds, then whisk... - 25.2518
White Sauce With Derivatives
Place butter in a 4 cup glass measure.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in flour and salt to make a roux.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until bubbly.
Gradually stir in milk; blend well.
Microwave, uncovered, on... - 32.6406
1. Put 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until melted. Stir in the flour and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2. Gradually stir the milk into the roux. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, then whisk... - 32.0158
Leek And Bacon Hot Pot
1. Put the potatoes into a large ovenproof glass bowl with 60 ml (4 tbsp) water, three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are tender but not mushy; drain them well.
2. Put the sliced leeks into a large... - 37.0236
1. Put the milk into a large ovenproof glass bowl
with the onion, carrot, bay leaves, peppercorns and parsley. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the milk comes just to the boil.
2. Remove the milk from the oven, cover and leave it to infuse for 30-40... - 40.3913
Swedish Meatballs With Chives
Pour milk over crumbs, soak 15 minutes.
Blend ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, Kitchen Bouquet, onion, and crumb mixture.
Shape into 1" meatballs; arrange on roasting rack in 12x8-inch dish.
Microwave (high) 8-10 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through... - 30.7234
Leek And Ham Roll Ups
Leek And Ham Roll Ups! The lovely blend of flavors of the this meat roll and delightful sauce is enough to get you hooked on to the dish! You really have to try this lovely Leek And Ham Roll Ups recipe! - 43.6396
Prawns In Cream Sauce
This Prawns In Cream Sauce is absolutely delightful and great to pep up your party spreads! The mixed flavors of the seafood and sauce is sure to bowl your guest over! Trust me you stand to gain if you try this fantastic and simple Prawns In Cream Sauce! - 46.8644
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour.
Cook the roux over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring often, but don't brown it.
Heat the milk to scalding separately; this can be done most easily in the microwave in a microwave-safe measuring pitcher,... - 29.1095