- » Microwave Roast Stuffed Chicken
Microwave Roast Stuffed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave roast stuffed chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave roast stuffed chicken recipes.
Roast Chicken With Mushroom Stuffing
Roast Chicken with Mushroom Stuffing - A delightfully tasty treat that you wouldn€™t want to miss! I serve the Roast Chicken with Mushroom Stuffing for parties where elegant and exquisite dishes are a must! Try the Roast Chicken with Mushroom Stuffing for... - 38.236
Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. To prepare the stuffing, put the oil in an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add the onion and microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until soft.
2. Snip the apricots into small pieces and stir them into the bowl with the breadcrumbs,... - 37.2655
Chicken With Bacon And Leek Seasoning
chicken with bacon and leek seasoning is a stuffed chicken preparation roasted in the oven. Stuffed with a filling of bacon, breadcrumbs and leeks with egg and butter, the chicken with bacon and leek seasoning can be served with mashed potatoes and a side... - 40.1921
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Pan Gravy
1. Rinse chicken with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Prepare stuffing mixture as instructed by manufacturer.
3. Stuff the chicken with stuffing mixture.
4. Tie the legs and tuck them under the wings.
5. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility... - 45.5468
Microwave Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Place the chicken in a glass baking dish and pour sherry over it.
2. Wrap with wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place the baking dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the pieces using tong, and cook for... - 45.589
Convenience Stuffing Mixes For Turkey Roast
In 2-quart casserole, combine water, butter and seasoning packet.
Cook at HIGH 4 1/2 to 5 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 25.0634
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Wipe the turkey with a damp cloth and sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice inside the turkey.
3) Combine 1 cup melted butter, celery, onions, sage, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) In a... - 45.8674
Microwave Roasted Turkey
Combine mushrooms, onion, celery and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring once during... - 46.7186
Roast Stuffed Capon
Wash capon and pat dry with paper toweling and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, uncovered, on high 30 seconds.
Add onion and celery and heat, uncovered, 4 minutes on high or until vegetables are... - 36.7629
Corn Bread Stuffing For Turkey Roast
In 3-quart casserole, combine celery, onion and butter.
Cook at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender; stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Cook, covered with lid, at MEDIUM-LOW 10 to 11 minutes, or until heated... - 35.7149
Almond Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
Combine stuffing mix, almonds and celery in a large bowl.
Place butter and water in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Add chicken liver and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until liver cooks.
Pour over... - 43.5315
Rice Stuffed Chicken Breast
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
In small bowl combine mushrooms, butter, pine nuts, onion, parsley, rosemary, tarragon and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in rice.
Place about 1/4 cup of stuffing... - 45.2251
Duck With Wild Rice And Cherry Stuffing
Duck with wild rice and cherry stuffing is a flavorful and filling preparation. Cooked with whole duck stuffed with wild rice, cherries, walnuts, eggs, onions and cheese and seasoned to taste, the duck is roasted breast side down and brushed with red currant... - 48.1178
Wash chicken and set aside giblets (use however you prefer, but best cooked conventionally).
Prepare stuffing, or leave unstuffed.
Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt.
Fill cavity and neck opening with stuffing.
Secure openings with toothpicks or metal... - 35.7792
Roast Chicken is one of my mom's favorite. The honey and Worcestershire sauce flavored chicken make the roast chicken a perfect recipe for chicken lovers. - 33.6381
Roast Chicken With Worcestershire
Wash chicken well with cold water.
Stuff cavity, packing loosely.
Secure cavity with wooden picks or poultry skewers.
Place chicken breast-side down on microwave roasting rack in (12x8-inch) utility dish.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on... - 38.9252
Stuffing Mix Chicken
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then in seasoned crumbs. Place chicken... - 33.9578
Stuffed Fruit Glazed Chicken Thighs
In medium bowl combine apple, orange, rice, chives, 1 tablespoon marmalade, 1 tablespoon butter, the coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot, stirring after half the time.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 49.7014
Basil Rice Stuffed Chicken
1. In blender container, place fresh basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic and blend about 30 seconds such that the mixture is reduced to small pieces.
2. In medium bowl, mix together basil mixture, rice, Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
3. In... - 48.5404
Liver Stuffed Veal
Prick chicken livers with tines of large fork.
In covered dish, cook livers in 1 tablespoon of the chicken fat at MEDIUM (5) for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Remove livers, chop fine and place in mixing bowl.
In same dish, cook onion, celery, and green pepper in... - 42.5252
Chicken With Rye Stuffing
Combine 1 tablespoon margarine and the bouquet sauce in custard cup.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Combine 3 tablespoons margarine, the onion and celery in medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 43.1601
Stuffing Mix Chicken
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then in seasoned crumbs. Place chicken p - 25.5198
Chicken With Sausage & Apple Stuffing
Crumble sausage into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Mix sausage, apple and croutons.
Fill cavity of chicken with stuffing.
Secure legs together with... - 36.5765
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
Cheese and herb chicken legs are made with chicken drumsticks roasted in the oven. Prepared with an under the skin stuffing of herbs like basil, dill tarragon and parsley, the cheese and herb chicken legs are brushed with butter and coated in biscuit crumbs... - 48.6769
Roast Chicken Royal
Put bread crumbs and milk in a bowl.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
Add the beaten egg, chopped mushrooms, veal, and pork.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Mix to form a firm stuffing.
Dry the chicken skin on paper towels.
Season inside with salt and... - 40.1961
Roast Capon With Rye Bread Stuffing
1. Wash and dry capon and set aside.
2. In a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Add onion and celery and heat, uncovered, 4(5) minutes in Microwave Oven or until vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in the 1... - 43.1367
Fig Stuffing Muffins For Roast Turkey
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups well with butter.
3. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the whole figs. Stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups filling them only 3/4th... - 41.1862
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Place butter and paprika in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside.
3. Salt body cavities of hens. Fill each hen with stuffing. Tie legs together and wings to body. Arrange, breast side up and... - 27.1078
Easy Wild Rice Stuffing
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 1/2 -quart bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Lightly mix in wild rice, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Use to stuff 1 roasting chicken or 4 Cornish hens. - 26.4589
Fruited Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Combine rice, orange peel, poultry seasoning and sliced almonds in medium mixing bowl. Stuff each Cornish hen with 1/2 of mixture. Place hens on roasting rack
2. In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, and bouillon.... - 26.5673
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 46.8628
Crunchy Camembert Chicken
The crunchy camambert chicken is a savory chicken preparation cooked in the oven with camembert cheese. Stuffed with a filling of camambert cheese with bacon and almonds, the chicken is roasted whole with a brushing of mustard and honey for a delicious meal.... - 42.9585
Fruit Stuffed Chicken
Remove excess fat from chicken.
Place breast-side down on microwave roasting rack.
In small dish combine bouquet sauce and water.
Brush chicken with half the bouquet mixture.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Tip chicken to drain liquid fat from... - 44.8875
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Wild Rice Stuffing
Wild Rice Stuffing has an improbable taste. The rice and nuts gives the Wild Rice Stuffing a invigorating taste. Wild Rice Stuffing is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 27.3415
Turkey And Nut Stuffing
Place butter and broth in a 3-quart microproof casserole or baking dish.
Add onion and celery.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 5 to 6 minutes.
Combine with bread crumbs, poultry seasoning, parsley, salt, and nuts, stir lightly.
Wash completely thawed turkey,... - 43.5793
Chicken Curry Stuffed Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork; place on microwave-safe roasting rack.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes; turn potatoes.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; keep warm.
Cook broccoli and peppers as directed on... - 46.3352
1) In cold water, wash the potatoes well.
2) Dry them and then prick all over with a fork.
3) On a sheet of kitchen paper, arrange the potatoes in a circle.
4) On high power, cook uncovered for 10 minutes. Turn each potato over after 6... - 41.4626
Apricot Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix celery, onion and butter.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3- 5 minutes stirring in between.
4) Blend remaining stuffing ingredients and mix.
5) With a spoon fill the mixture in... - 46.0677
Layered Chicken Liver Terrines
1. Clean, halve and trim the livers. Soak the bread cubes in the milk.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 minutes (or according to the manufacturer's instructions). Pour in the oil and quickly add the chicken livers, stirring. Add... - 41.6899
Almond Stuffed Cornish Hens
Place butter and paprika in 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on medium for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside.
Salt body cavities of hens.
Fill each hen with stuffing.
Tie legs together and wings to body.
Arrange, breast side up and drumsticks... - 27.3289
Chicken Thighs Macadamia
1. Split the dates lengthwise to remove the stones. Fill each cavity with a strip of Gruyere and enclose the cheese inside.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 8 minutes. Lay the chicken thighs out flat, skinned side downwards. Place a... - 41.1627
Chicken Noodle Au Gratin
In 2-quart microproof casserole, combine noodles, chicken, chicken stock, milk, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 8 to 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring once.
Stir in cheese and olives.
Cook, covered, on 20 (low) 5... - 33.9143
Ham & Oats Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wipe the mushrooms clear with a damp cloth and remove the stalks; they can be ued for the soup
2. Place the mushrooms inside a greased casserole
3. In a Micromate browning dish, heat butter for the stuffing for half a minute; add... - 45.458
Roast Half Breast Off Turkey With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. In a shallow baking pan or casserole dish, place the turkey breast.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan or in the microwave and season with salt, herb and spices.
4. Generously drizzle or brush... - 45.9006
Healthy Stuffed Acorn Squash
Looking for a healthy recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then you must watch this video and learn the procedure to make a healthy stuffed acorn squash that is packed with all the goodness of vegetables and yummy patties. This is one recipe that is bound... - 100.02