- » Microwave Risotto
Microwave Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave risotto recipes.
Microwave Butternut Squash Risotto
1. Tip the rice into a large bowl, then add 500ml of the hot vegetable stock. Cover with cling film and microwave on High for 5 mins. Meanwhile, peel and cut the squash into medium chunks. Stir the rice, then add the squash and the rest of the stock. Re-cover... - 28.8343
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Asparagus Risotto is full with the goodness of true Italian flavors . Every bite of Asparagus is deliciously tasty. In every party menu this dish should be included if you really want to give a sinful Italian treat to your guests. - 47.525
Spinach Risotto is an utterly delicious recipe straight from Italy. Rice, cheese and spinach is a fantastic mix and healthy too. Lemon juice would surely tickles your tastebuds with its tangy flavor. Its for sure that your guests couldn’t stop themselves... - 47.2547
Tomato Risotto With Shrimp
1) In a 1-quart microwavable, shallow, casserole add onion, oil and garlic. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for a minute.
2) When the onion becomes soft, mix in the arborio rice. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
3) Add in water, tomatoes and instant... - 41.0289
Risotto With Peas
In 4-cup (1 L) measure, microwave stock at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until simmering.
In 12-cup (3 L) deep casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until onion has softened, stirring once.
Add rice; stir to coat... - 43.1908
Easy Home Made Rice Risotto
1. Place onion.butter and bacon in large casserole dish. Cook for 3-4 minutes on high. Stir well.
2. Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water; add to onion and bacon. Add all other ingredients. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes on high. Do not stir while... - 30.0849
Autumn Risotto With Chicken & Cranberries
1. Soak Cranberries in hot water. And drain.
2. Toast almonds in saute Pan over medium heat 5--7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. In a Deep Covered Baker combine onion, rice and oil. Microwave for 7 minutes on high... - 110.983
Ripe Olive Risotto
In 2-quart casserole combine broth, rice, onion, celery, butter, salt and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 15 to 20 minutes until liquid is absorbed, stirring after 10 minutes.
Add olives, mushrooms, pimento and cheese; mix well.
Microwave at high (10) 1... - 38.1283
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Drizzle oil and saute onion and rice.
3) When the rice changes color to ivory, pour tomato puree and water.
4) Cover and cook for 15 minutes on power.
5) Stir in ham, salt, and pepper... - 40.3073
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole combine mushrooms, leeks, peppers, and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until peppers are tender.
2. Add rice and stir to combine; microwave on High for 1... - 34.713
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in broth, water and wine. Cover; microwave on high 2 minutes or until hot.
3. Stir... - 32.5533
1) Peel and devein shrimp.
2) In a ceramic casserole, add the stock ingredients, shrimp peels, and water and cook at highest setting for 5 minutes.
3) Strain the liquid and keep aside.
4) In a casserole, melt butter.
5) Cook onion until... - 45.8971
Betty's Easy Roasted Red Pepper Risotto
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Easy Roasted Red Pepper Risotto. This recipe uses only the microwave for cooking, although you may cook it on a stove top, tending it carefully. - 0
1. Place margarine and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add rice; stir to coat with margarine.
2. Place broth in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes or until hot (do not... - 26.2518
Artichoke Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is always a delight for me because its was the special dish my mom use to make. Long time back when I was a kid I get to eat Artichoke tomato and Mushroom Risotto only when there is party at home. At that time it was a party dish as it contains exotic... - 52.401
Italian Risotto With Shrimp
1. Combine broth and wine in a 1 quart glass measure. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes or until mixture boils. Remove from oven, keep warm.
2. Combine onion and oil in a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir in broth mixture... - 33.0748
Quick Risotto Milanese
1. Place butter and onion in a microwavable bowl and cook on High (100 2/3) for 2 minutes. Stir well.
2. Stir in rice, stock, wine and saffron, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Stand for 4 minutes, stir in cheese and serve. - 30.6381
1 Place rice, boiling water, half the butter and salt into a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap and pierce.
2 Microwave on full power for 10 minutes.
3 Remove from microwave oven, stir and stand covered with a clean tea (dish)... - 33.6621
Risotto With Asparagus Tips And Shiitake Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in the hot water and soak for 15 minutes.
Microwave the asparagus tips for 1 minute at full power and set aside.
Put the chicken stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Lower the heat and maintain at a... - 42.707
Herbed Sweet Potato Risotto
Herbed sweet potato Risotto is with love from Italy! Spice up your menu with this wonderful herbed dish with sweet potato. Italian parsley and Parmesan cheese makes the Herbed sweet potato Risotto surely a winner at the dinner! - 45.7768
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 41.0477
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 49.6677
Chicken Prosciutto And Parmesan Risotto
1) Thinly shred the chicken breast across the grain to make least 1 cup. Set aside.
2) In a microwave-proof 2-quart casserole, add oil and heat for 1 minute on full power.
3) Add the shallots and leeks. Cook 3 minutes on full power.
4)... - 46.6636
Cooked Pork Risotto
Place the pork in a glass baking dish.
Mix the remaining ingredients, then pour over the meat.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring once during the cooking.
White Rhone Austrian Weissburgunder - 33.102
Lemon Scented Broccoli Risotto
Cook the frozen broccoli according to package directions, adding 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the garlic to the cooking water.
Cut the broccoli stalks into 4 pieces each.
Or cook fresh broccoli with oil, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, covered, until... - 42.5406
Asparagus And Chicken Risotto
Boil, steam, or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; add rice, stir about 2 minutes or until rice is coated with oil.
Add garlic; cook, stirring, until garlic is just soft.
Add hot stock, in batches; cook, stirring,... - 35.6564
Kale With Tomato Risotto
Wash the kale and cut off the stems below the leaves.
Fill a large pot halfway with water and add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Bring the water to a boil and blanch the kale for 5 to 8 minutes, until tender.
Drain well and chop the kale.
Combine the broth and the... - 43.1649
Brown Rice Risotto With Asparagus And Porcini Mushrooms
Microwave method: In a 2-quart casserole, microwave the shallot and mushrooms in the oil on high until sizzling, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the rice to coat it with oil.
In a saucepan, combine the broth and tomato sauce or paste, and heat to boiling on the... - 38.7674
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 32.7156