- » Microwave Rice Bowl
Microwave Rice Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave rice bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave rice bowl recipes.
Microwave Cheesy Rice
1. In a microwave glass bowl, pour the water, rice, cheese salt, garlic powder, and milk and mix well. Cook covered on ROAST (7) for 15 minutes till all of the liquid is absorbed. Ensure that you stir the dish twice during the cooking process.
2. Add... - 39.272
Microwave South Of The Border Rice
1. In a microwave glass dish, tip in the bacon and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes or until cooked.
2. Drain the bacon and reserve drippings.
3. Combine the bacon drippings, water, tomatoes and Spanish rice mix and tip in to a bowl. Cover and cook on... - 35.7712
Microwave Popeye Rice
1. In a microwave glass bowl, place all the ingredients and cook covered on HIGH (9) for 15 to 17 minutes till the liquid is absorbed completely. Make sure that the dish is stirred at least 3 times during cooking. Sit the dish covered, for 5 minutes or... - 34.9636
Microwave Cooked Vegetable Fried Rice
1) In medium bowl combine vegetables, oil and seasonings.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 3 minutes.
4) To the preheated dish, add soy sauce all at once.
5) Add vegetable mixture; stir and cover the... - 43.6561
Microwave Baja Fish And Rice Bake
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; saute onion, celery and garlic.
Stir in rice; saute about 5 minutes, or until rice browns slightly.
Add tomatoes and juice, lemon pepper, salt and cayenne pepper.
Place fish fillets in bottom of 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch... - 42.9463
Microwaved Chinese Rice
1. Rinse frozen pea pods under cold running water to separate; drain and reserve.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except soy sauce, water chestnuts and eggs in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is tender and... - 37.7094
Microwave Quick Rice Pudding
1) Take a glass measuring cup,pour the milk and cook it on HIGH(9) for 3-4 minutes. It should be scalding hot.
2) Using a glass bowl, mix the eggs,raisins,rice, grated lemon peel and sugar.
3) Carefully pour the milk into the bowl of... - 42.3966
Idlis Using Microwave Idli Maker
Sometimes when I want a quick healthy snack, I prepare Idlis (South Indian Rice Cakes.) Now during most of those times I usually have batter on hand. I prefer making Idli-dosa batter in bulk (put it in the freezer in small portions) and prepare fresh, soft... - 0
Microwave Marshmallow Crispy Squares
1) Take a large bowl and mix the butter and marshmallows.
2)Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 2 minutes.
3)Now stir once to blend the mix.
4)Stir in cereal until well coated.
5)Now take a baking dish and butter it well.
6)Pour this into the dish and let it... - 35.9818
1. In a glass dish, place the raisins and soak in hot water to cover for 10 minutes or till the raisins are plump. Drain the raisins and set them aside.
2. In glass bowl, mix the sugar, oil and honey and cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 1 minute or... - 41.2938
Microwave Corned Beef Dinner
Following method for baking potatoes heat potatoes 11 to 12 minutes.
Cool, then peel.
Meanwhile, prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place corned beef, onion and water in bag.
Set bag in medium glass bowl; pull bag up around beef.
Close bag... - 41.0939
This Microwave Stroganoff consists of batter -coated beef sirloin cooked in beef broth and onion soup with mushrooms and sauced with spicy pepper sauce. Try this irresistible fare with a bowl of pasta or rice. Tell me if you like this Microwave Stroganoff. - 39.6986
Dave's Modified Wild Rice Pulao 2008
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious and easy to make Indian Vegetable Pulao? Watch this video and learn how you can prepare this Indian delicacy at home. - 73.1332
Place rice, pineapple juice, and ginger in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cook on high for 4 to 7 minutes until the liquid boils.
Cook on medium for 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Place... - 36.3705
Molded Butter Rice
Place the cold water, 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt and the 2 teaspoons (10 mL) butter or margarine in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the rice and the grated nutmeg or the grated lemon rind.
Cover and microwave 10 to 12... - 39.6879
Wild Rice Vegetable Casserole
€¢ Wash the wild rice thoroughly. Place the water in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe pan. Add the salt. Microwave 5 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the wild rice. Microwave 20 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes... - 38.5937
Put the rice and the milk in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes at MEDIUM.
Add the butter, sugar or brown or maple sugar, the spice of your choice or the orange rind.
Stir well with a fork.
Cover and microwave 5 to 8 minutes at... - 36.2745
Green Peas And Tomato Fried Rice
Green Peas And Tomato Fried Rice has a distinct taste. The green chillies along with curry leaves gives the Green Peas And Tomato Fried Rice a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 41.538
Pork Parmesan Rice
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Mix butter and remaining ingredients into rice in casserole.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To serve,... - 49.8512
Curried Rice Pilaf With Dried Apricots
Place the onion, garlic, and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the rice, water or broth, pepper, curry powder, apricots, and raisins.
Cover and microwave on high for 18 minutes or until all the liquid is... - 36.3019
Rice Pudding Porridge
In a large cereal bowl, combine the rice, milk, raisins, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes. - 20.9003
Fried Rice With Vegetable Rice Mix
In a casserole place Vegetable-Rice Mix
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring after half the time.
Place eggs and butter in small bowl or casserole.
Microwave at High 1 to 1% minutes, or until eggs are set, stirring after half... - 36.2674
Broccoli And Rice Casserole
Mix together the hot water and soup mix in a microwave-safe bowl.
Add the rice, butter or margarine, salt and pepper.
Add the lemon juice and grated rind.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Wash the broccoli, break up... - 39.4183
€¢ Short grain rice gives a creamier pudding; long grain gives a light pudding.
€¢ Place the rice of your choice and cream in a large microwave-safe bowl.
€¢ Microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring once.
€¢ Beat the egg yolks with the 4... - 35.1565
Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes
How about a traditional Thai dessert after a scrumptious Thai meal? Chef has a simple, easy to make and heavenly dessert, Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes. As the host says, this dish can also be made with black or brown rice for a nutty flavor. The combination... - 124.184
Heat large browning dish 6 minutes.
Add rice and butter.
Cover with lid.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until rice is brown.
Stir once or twice.
Add onions and consomme.
Microwave, covered, at MEDIUM-HIGH 14 to 16 minutes.
Stir after 7 or 8... - 25.373
Plain Boiled White Rice
Plain Boiled White Rice is very easy to make. The use of desi ghee gives the Plain Boiled White Rice a velety taste. The Plain Boiled White Rice is perfect allbi for sambhar's and Dal. Must catch it. - 24.1858
Indian Style Brown Rice
Brown Rice has a unique taste. The peppercorns, cardamoms with sugar gives the Brown Rice a mouth fillings taste. - 42.2725
Rice Salad Ring
Try the Rice Salad Ring the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Rice Salad Ring! - 31.2654
1) In a large bowl, combine the oil and onion.
2) On high power, cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft, stirring in between.
3) To this, add the rice and mix gently.
4) Heat for 5 minutes or until the rice is heated through, stirring... - 44.4796
Fiber Rich Pulao
Great tasting, rich in fiber and loaded with flavors this brown rice recipe is one of my favorites. - 0
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Asparagus Risotto is full with the goodness of true Italian flavors . Every bite of Asparagus is deliciously tasty. In every party menu this dish should be included if you really want to give a sinful Italian treat to your guests. - 47.525
Baked Rice With Green Curry By Tarla Dalal
Subtly-spiced rice interspersed with a coriander and mint flavored curry carrying cubes of paneer – surely, the baked rice with green curry will prove to be a fantastic treat for your taste buds! An aesthetic sprinkling of green peas and potato slices... - 0
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 49.6677
Artichoke Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is always a delight for me because its was the special dish my mom use to make. Long time back when I was a kid I get to eat Artichoke tomato and Mushroom Risotto only when there is party at home. At that time it was a party dish as it contains exotic... - 52.401
Rice Pudding Crown
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl mix the milk, sugar, cinnamon and salt and microwave for 5 minutes at full power.
2. Put the rice mix, cover the bowl with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes in it and cook for 3 minutes at full power.... - 42.2071
Quick Rice Pudding
1. Prepare a 2 qt. glass dish by tipping the pudding mix, milk and rice into the bowl and mix well.
2. Microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes while stirring once or twice till the dish is boiling. Add raisins and cinnamon to the boiling mix and let the... - 34.4482
Green Peas Pulao
Green Peas Pulao has a diverse taste. The oinion and garlic add the flavour to the Green Peas Pulao. Must catch it. - 32.3233
Glorified Rice Pudding
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Stir in pineapple juice.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring 3 times.
In custard cup, beat egg... - 49.7705
Curried Rice With Apple
Place apple and butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until apple is tender.
In 1-qt casserole mix Vegetable-Rice Mix, apple, raisins, curry powder and sugar; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring... - 36.3944
Easy Wild Rice Stuffing
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 1/2 -quart bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Lightly mix in wild rice, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Use to stuff 1 roasting chicken or 4 Cornish hens. - 26.4589
Mix water, rice, and salt in 2 quart casserole.
Cover; cook in Radarange oven 7 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Saute next 3 ingredients in butter in medium glass bowl in oven, 3 minutes; then mix with remaining ingredients into rice.
Cover; cook in... - 37.6189
1 Put the rice, salt and butter in a large 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl. Pour over the boiling water.
2 Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce. Microwave on full power for 13 minutes. Stir after cooking.
3 Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff up... - 27.8753
Egg Fried Rice
Egg Fried Rice is listed among the top in my favourite food list. The mixture of green chillies, chopped garlic and spring onion along with milk and eggs, gives the Egg Fried Rice a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.9062
Japanese Style Mochi Sweet Rice Cake
Add an oriental kick to your dessert with this luscious Japanese cake. The glutinous mochi sweet rice cake often comes stuffed with sweet, flavorful filling. Try replicating this dish at home as prepared by Anna Kim and we bet you will be stuck to this... - 92.0435
Fried Rice Bundles
In a large glass bowl combine onion and 2 tablespoons oil.
Cook at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add cooked rice, shrimp, chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Cover with foil to keep warm.
Place... - 43.1664
Quick Shrimp Rice
Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until heated through, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add chopped onion, green pepper or celery, canned shrimp, chopped luncheon meat or leftover... - 36.9906
This tasty Chicken Paella is too tasty to resist. This is a wonderful chicken and rice preparation that adds to the richness and visual appeal of your party spread! You can stop searching for an apt dish for your party ..here is the perfect Chicken Paella... - 48.4661
Oriental Chicken Rice
Oriental Chicken Rice has a grand taste. The chilli sauce and sugar gives the Oriental Chicken Rice a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.4483
1 Place rice, boiling water, half the butter and salt into a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap and pierce.
2 Microwave on full power for 10 minutes.
3 Remove from microwave oven, stir and stand covered with a clean tea (dish)... - 33.6621
Cream Of Tomato And Rice Soup
1) In a 3-quart casserole, cook the onion and butter in the microwave for 3 minutes or until the onion is softened.
2) Stir in the carrot and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes or until the carrot is tender.
3) Blend in the flour, then gradually stir... - 42.3843
Jeera Pulao has a nourishing taste. The lime juice gives the Jeera Pulao a tangy flavour. Must catch it. - 25.0076
Betty's Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Mix -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Peanut Butter-Chocolate Snack Mix. This is a quick and easy-to-make snack mix that can be enjoyed by everyone while watching the Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. Kids love it, too! - 0
Sole With Herbed Vegetables & Rice
Place rice on dinner plate.
Sprinkle with water.
Arrange vegetables over rice.
Place sole fillet over vegetables.
In small bowl, microwave margarine at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until melted.
Add peel and Italian seasoning.
Mix... - 41.3202
Rice Stuffed Pepper Cups
Cut green peppers in half lengthwise and remove stems and seeds.
Wash, turn cut side down, and drain well on paper towels; set aside.
In a glass bowl, combine butter, water, onion, and rice.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir... - 43.2057
Texas Meatballs And Rice
The texas meatballs with rice recipe is a microwaved recipe for meatballs prepared with long grain rice and topside mince meat. The meat mince is mixed with egg and flavored with chili. Cooked in a casserole with the rice and vegetables, topped over the... - 45.0236
Green Tea Mochi
Mochi is a traditional Japanese rice cake made on the occasion of Japanese New Year. Flavored green tea mochi is an healthy option to this traditional dish. Sometimes green tea is mixed with the dough or the dough is dusted with green tea mixture. - 99.0755
Corn Pulao By Tarla Dalal
What would a meal be without a rice dish! this pulao is loaded with yummy sweet corn kernels, and is undoubtedly a favorite with young and old alike. - 0
Wild Rice Stuffing
Wild Rice Stuffing has an improbable taste. The rice and nuts gives the Wild Rice Stuffing a invigorating taste. Wild Rice Stuffing is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 27.3415
Chinese Fried Egg Rice
Place butter and onion in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, or until onion is limp.
Stir in rice, salt, and soy sauce.
In small bowl beat eggs, water, and sugar just until mixed.
Pour into center of rice.
Cook, covered, on 70... - 35.5598
Celery And Rice Soup
Place the butter in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes. - 26.8181
Rice Pudding With Raisins
1 Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; stir well. Pour into eight 6 oz. custard cups, filling each 3/4 full.
2 Microwave 24 to 28 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until almost set in center. If necessary, remove individual cups as they finish cooking and... - 34.043
Chicken 'n Rice
1. In a 4-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine for 35 seconds.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients with rice except chicken.
3. In the casserole, add chicken and mix to coat with butter.
4. Cover the casserole and cook for 8... - 40.5743
Turkey And Wild Rice Casserole With Mushrooms
1. Combine all ingredients, except butter and bread crumbs, in 2-quart glass casserole; mix well; set aside. Place butter in small glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 minute or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs. Sprinkle buttered crumbs - 26.5047
Peachy Chicken Rice Salad
Place frozen pouch of rice in oven.
Cook 3 minutes, 30 seconds or until thawed.
Empty into serving bowl and cool.
Stir in mayonnaise, onion, curry, peaches and chicken.
Just before serving, stir in celery and green pepper.
If desired,... - 36.8026
Spicy Mint Rice
Spicy Mint Rice is an effortless and comforting one pot meal for the entire family, especially for light lunch or dinner. This recipe can be made using the conventional method that is used to make any pulav without using a microwave. The flavor is equally... - 0
Sole With Vegetable Rice Stuffing
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine celery, onion, carrot, and 2 teaspoons margarine; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes until celery is soft, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In small mixing bowl combine half of the vegetable mixture,... - 43.4605
Chili Pepper And Rice Casserole
1) In a bowl, add the cooked rice, 1/2 the amount of cheese, sour cream, chopped tomato, diced peppers and chopped parsley. Mix thoroughly.
2) Take a 2-cup microwavable casserole and spray the insides with a nonstick cooking spray.
3) Spread the rice... - 41.2381
Creamy Celery And Rice Soup
1. In a mixing bowl, place the light cream or milk and cornstarch.
2. Stir them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a microwaveable casserole, place the chicken broth, celery, lemon peel, and pepper and mix well.
4. Cover the... - 43.2668
Lemon Rice has mouth waterring taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Rice a tangy and bracing taste. Must catch it - 38.0148
Springtime Chicken And Rice
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, green pepper and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in rice, water chestnuts and ham. Cover; microwave on high 5... - 33.9634
Ham Slice With Rice
Place ham in center of ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix sour cream and mustard in 2-quart bowl; stir in rice, raisins and onions.
Spoon rice mixture around ham.
Cover and cook in 325° oven 15 minutes.
Uncover and cook until hot, 10 to 15 minutes... - 36.2516
Crunchy Rice Stuffing
Put the rice into a bowl.
Chop the nuts, apricots and celery fairly finely.
Deseed and dice the peppers.
Mix all the ingredients together.
To retain the crunchy texture, cook for 25 to 30 minutes only in a covered dish in a preheated oven set to... - 44.5001
Vegetable And Brown Rice Bake
In food processor or blender bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, buttermilk, basil and marjoram.
Process until smooth.
In 1-quart casserole, layer one-half the rice.
Top with one-half the zucchini, one-half the tomato and one-half the... - 50.1507
Quick Chicken & Rice
In 10-inch square casserole, combine rice and sauce mix, water and green beans.
Arrange chicken over rice mixture.
In small bowl, combine parsley, paprika, seasoned salt and pepper.
Sprinkle evenly on chicken.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20... - 37.4173
Cheesy Rice Casserole
1) In a bowl, mix sour cream, green pepper, mustard, salt and pepper sauce.
2) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] layer 1/4 cup [1/2 cup] of rice and 1/2 of sour cream mixture and mozzarella cheese.
3) Repeat the process.
4) Finish with remaining... - 44.8914
Summer Rice Salad
€¢ Microwave rice according to the instructions for long grain rice in the Rice Cooking Chart. Cool.
€¢ Cook and cool the green peas.
€¢ Add to the cool rice the grated raw carrots, green onions, parsley, celery and leaves, and the cooked and cooled... - 41.0633
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 80.5031
Rice With Spinach
Wash rice thoroughly in colander.
Invert into large bowl, and cover with cold water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Leave for 2 hours.
Fill a 4-6-quart pot with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
If you are using fresh spinach, trim and wash... - 41.9613
Vegetable Pulao has a mouth watering taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with coconut gives the Vegetable Pulao a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 43.27
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 51.3012
Microwave Butternut Squash Risotto
1. Tip the rice into a large bowl, then add 500ml of the hot vegetable stock. Cover with cling film and microwave on High for 5 mins. Meanwhile, peel and cut the squash into medium chunks. Stir the rice, then add the squash and the rest of the stock. Re-cover... - 28.8343
Bohri Khichdi By Tarla Dalal
Stylish, peppy khichdi! Layer the khichdi with fried onions, rice, dal and the gravy. While making the gravy, remember to add curds after switching off the gas to avoid curdling. Serve hot with curds to enjoy a totally scrumptious meal. - 0
Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another... - 45.0781
Microwave Chicken Avocado
1. In a glass baking dish, mix soy sauce, butter, ginger and pineapple juice.
2. In a microwave oven, place the glass dish and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 3 minutes until the mixture starts bubbling.
3. Coat the chicken... - 44.1583
Microwave Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
1. Place whole cabbage in a plastic wrap and tie it properly.
2. In a microwave oven, place the plastic wrap and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 10 minutes until the cabbage turns soft, but remains slightly firm.
3. In a bowl... - 45.8716
Microwave Oriental Relish Dip
Microwave Oriental Relish Dip is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Microwave Oriental Relish Dip is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 40.3675
Microwaved Cabbage Rolls
Frozen cabbage is easiest to use.
Freeze whole heads in the fall and let head thaw until you can remove just the number of leaves you need at one time.
Return remainder of head to freezer.
As leaves thaw they will wilt enough to be able to use without... - 46.1304
Microwave Beef Chow Mein
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add crumbled beef and cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until it changes its color. Stir the beef once during cooking.
3. Take a glass mixing bowl and combined soy sauce, consommÃ©, garlic... - 45.5382
Microwave Chicken Divan
1. Pierce the broccoli cooking pouches prior to cooking.
2. In a microwave oven, place the broccoli cooking pouches and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes until the stalks start separating. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sour... - 44.896
Microwave Cooked Curry Sauce
1) In a bowl, cook onions in cooking oil, for about 3 minutes (cover the bowl and microwave).
2) Add corn flour and mix well. Then add the remaining ingredients and stir in well.
3) Cover the dish and cook for about 6 minutes (stir the contents a... - 39.5081
Microwaved Roast Cornish Hens
Stuff Cornish hens.
Secure cavity with wooden picks.
Mix cranberry-orange relish and honey in small bowl.
Arrange hens breast side down and at least 1 -inch apart, in (12 x 8-inch) utility dish.
Brush hens with glaze.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave 12 to... - 32.8603
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine, onion, mushroom, salad greens, olive oil, black bean garlic paste and salt.
2. Place another plate on top and toss everything up.
3. Place it in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Serve with steamed rice.
You... - 111.816
Microwave Easy Curried Chicken
1. Arrange the chicken pieces in a glass casserole.
2. Take another bowl and combine all remaining ingredients and spoon it over chicken.
3. Wrap it using plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the glass... - 36.3582
Microwave Chicken Cacciatore
1. Arrange the chicken pieces in a glass casserole.
2. Take another bowl and combine all remaining ingredients and spoon it over chicken.
3. Wrap it using plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the glass... - 38.1433
This Microwave Sukiyaki consists of a casserole of wined and sauced beef tenderloin along with an assortment of vegetables. Try this out with a bowl of hot rice for a meal. Please do come back to tell me if you like this Microwave Sukiyaki. - 37.227
Microwave Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In 3 to 5-qt casserole place onion, garlic, celery, green pepper and oil, combine well.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
5) Add... - 47.6617
Microwave Crepes St. Jacques
1. In a large glass bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes. Add mushrooms to the butter and sautÃ© or cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes
2. Add the scallops to the pan and then HIGH (9) for 2 minutes. Set this aside.
3. In another... - 46.0956