- » Microwave Rice
Microwave Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave rice recipes.
Cooking Tip - Rice
How I cook rice using the microwave rice cooker from Pampered Chef. - 114.012
Microwave South Of The Border Rice
1. In a microwave glass dish, tip in the bacon and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes or until cooked.
2. Drain the bacon and reserve drippings.
3. Combine the bacon drippings, water, tomatoes and Spanish rice mix and tip in to a bowl. Cover and cook on... - 35.7712
Microwave Popeye Rice
1. In a microwave glass bowl, place all the ingredients and cook covered on HIGH (9) for 15 to 17 minutes till the liquid is absorbed completely. Make sure that the dish is stirred at least 3 times during cooking. Sit the dish covered, for 5 minutes or... - 34.9636
Microwave White Rice
1) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together salt, rice, water and butter in it.
2) Cover and microwave (high) for about 15-18 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3) Cover and set aside for about 10 minutes before serving.
4) Place... - 33.9268
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Rice Pilaf With Mushroom
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine butter, rice, onion, parsley and celery.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 (13) minutes or until rice is almost tender.... - 33.0318
Microwave Steamed Rice
Combine all ingredients in 3 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave to boiling, 7 to 81/2 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes; stir.cover and microwave until rice is tender and liquid is ab sorbed, 3 to 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 27.4321
The day before you're going to serve the Kedgeree, microwave rice.
Hard boil the eggs.
Place fish in a microwave-safe dish, cover with milk and water.
Cover and heat 4 minutes at HIGH.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Drain fish in colander 15 minutes.
Break up in... - 37.3168
Microwave Cheesy Rice
1. In a microwave glass bowl, pour the water, rice, cheese salt, garlic powder, and milk and mix well. Cook covered on ROAST (7) for 15 minutes till all of the liquid is absorbed. Ensure that you stir the dish twice during the cooking process.
2. Add... - 39.272
Microwave Fried Rice
Combine onion and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until onion is tender, 1 to 3 minutes.
Stir bouillon into hot water until dissolved.
Add bouillon mixture, rice and green onion to casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 37.0826
Microwaved Cheese Rice Ring
Microwave the rice.
To the hot rice add the grated cheese, melted butter and salt.
Stir with a fork until the whole is well blended.
Butter a microwave-safe ring mold and fill with the rice, bringing it right to the top of the mold.
This is important, because... - 36.8852
Microwaved Hoppin John
In 3-quart casserole, combine peas and water; let soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add onion, pepper, red pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM LOW (3) for 45 minutes.
Stir in salt pork.
Cook at... - 42.9983
Microwave Orange Rice
1. In a microwave glass dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1/2 minutes
2. Add celery and onion to the pan and then cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
3. Add the orange juice, water, and salt and cook covered on HIGH (9)... - 42.1359
Microwaved Rice Romanoff
Place cooked rice in 2-quart casserole.
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir into the rice to mix well.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Microwave at HIGH,... - 30.0145
Microwaved Quick Cooking Rice
1. Combine water, salt and rice in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 2 to 4 minutes at HIGH.
2. Allow to stand covered 10 minutes before serving. - 23.9452
Rice In The Microwave
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together rice, water, butter and salt.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 14 minutes.
3) Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
4) Fluff up the rice with a fork.
5) Serve hot with desired dish.
If the rice... - 36.8339
Microwave Rice Recipes By Category