- » Microwave Poultry
Microwave Poultry Recipes
Microwave Poultry refers to the poultry dish that has been cooked in the microwave. The poultry may be chicken, duck, fowl, or any other bird. The appropriate time and temperature settings are important to ensure a ... More »
Place 1 cup rice in a 2-quart mixing bowl.
Add 2 cups water.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 6 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 6 minutes.
Microwave 6 additional minutes.
Let stand, covered, 6 minutes.
Fluff up with a fork.
Remove almonds from box of... - 36.7241
In 4 cup glass measure add onion, celery and butter.
Microwave (high) 4-5 minutes, stirring once.
Microwave (high) I 1/2 minutes.
Combine with bread, poultry seasoning, sage, celery salt, salt, and pepper.
Toss with liquid to moisten.
Pack... - 37.1915
Poultry Giblet Gravy
In 1-qt casserole place giblets.
Prick with fork.
Microwave at Medium (5) 16 to 20 Minutes, stirring after 10 minutes until tender.
Chop medium fine.
In separate 1-qt casserole place drippings.
Microwave at High (10)1 to 2 Minutes, until... - 40.7745
Piquant Poultry Terrine With Broccoli
1. In a food processor jar, combine the poultry meat and ham.
2. Mince finely.
You can also have this done by your butcher.
3. Grease a 2-quart terrine or casserole.
4. In a microwavable dish, place carrots.
5. Cook them for 3 minutes... - 47.35
Microwave Turkey Gumbo Stew
In 12 cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, mix flour with oil; microwave, uncovered, at High for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden, stirring 3 times.
Stir in onions, celery and green pepper; microwave at to 6 minutes or until softened, stirring Add tomatoes,... - 38.7843
Easy Poultry Bread Stuffing
Place butter and onion in 2-quart baking dish Microwave on medium for 4 to 5 minutes or until butter is melted.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff poultry. - 22.0403
Roast Turkey With Honey And Lemon Baste Microwave Method
This recipe for roasted turkey with honey and lemon can be prepared in the microwave. Simply brushed and basted with a honey and lemon sauce flavored with garlic and butter, the turkey roast can be served with steamed vegetables as a complete meal. Adapted... - 44.9417
Microwaved Duckling A L'orange
Remove giblets and wash cavity.
If duckling is defrosted, keep in original wrappings.
Prick plastic bag with a fork near backbone.
Place duckling on rack in (2-quart) utility dish, breast side up.
Microwave 7 to 9 minutes on HIGH, or until duckling begins to... - 34.0541
Roast Turkey With Orange Herb Stuffing Microwave Method
This recipe for roast turkey with orange herb stuffed is made with a whole turkey stuffed with orange rind and sage along with onions, walnuts flavored with garlic, butter and orange brandy. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 47.4028
Microwave Roasted Goose
1. If goose is frozen, defrost in Microwave Oven or goose may be defrosted by placing it in the refrigerator overnight or until thawed.
2. Remove neck and giblets from the body cavity and use as desired. Invert a heat-resistant non-metallic saucer or a small... - 25.8804
Golden Egg Custard Mix
Place custard mix in a V-k or 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Gradually stir in amount of milk as called for on package directions.
Microwave 6 to 10 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 2 to 3 minutes during cooking.
Pour into individual custard... - 27.5772
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Place butter and paprika in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside.
3. Salt body cavities of hens. Fill each hen with stuffing. Tie legs together and wings to body. Arrange, breast side up and... - 27.1078
Pecan Stuffed Pheasant
Combine celery and butter in small glass bowl.
Cook at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in bread crumbs, pecans, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Stuff pheasant with pecan mixture.
With cotton string, tie wings and legs to body of pheasant.
Arrange pheasant breast-side... - 43.1084
Cornish Hens With Peach I M Sauce
Cornish Hens With Peach Sauce is a wonderful tasty and unique dish that adds a surprise element to your dinner spread! Trust me your guests will take to the Cornish Hens With Peach Sauce in no time. Just sit back and enjoy watching them enjoy the dish! - 46.698
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Place bacon drippings, onion and green pepper in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.6667
Hot Turkey Salad
In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients together, except cheese and crushed potato chips.
Place turkey mixture in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic 8-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle top with cheese and potato chips.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for... - 35.0364
Roast Duck With Orange
Pierce skin of duck several times.
Place duck breast-side up on microwave roasting rack set in T2x8-inch dish.
Combine fruit sauce, orange liqueur and browning sauce; set aside.
Cook at MEDIUM 30 minutes; drain.
Brush half of sauce on duck.
Cook at MEDIUM 20... - 34.2208
Hot Turkey Salad
Combine turkey, celery, onion, water chestnuts, green pepper, pimiento, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave 10 minutes on '8', stirring after 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with corn chips and cheese.
Microwave 1 minute on HIGH, or... - 35.5306
Convenience Stuffing Mixes For Turkey Roast
In 2-quart casserole, combine water, butter and seasoning packet.
Cook at HIGH 4 1/2 to 5 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 25.0634
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
Stir until well blended.
Microwave 7 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until hot. - 24.7658
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 minute or until melted Roll pheasant in flour. Place, thick edges toward outside, in buttered baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, celery salt and sage. Top with carrots... - 32.6652
Spatchcock Pousson With Kumquats
1. Using kitchen scissors or poultry shears, cut each poussin down the backbone and open out flat like a book. Placing one bird skin side upwards, cover with cling film and beat 5 or 6 times using a cutlet bat or rolling pin to flatten well. Repeat this... - 38.8656
Tempting Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is a delicious preparation that serves as a perfect dish for your parties. This delicious Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is sure to get your guests send in those unreserved compliments about your cooking! Just... - 41.9184
Stuffed Cornish Hens With Orange Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine water, 1/4, cup orange juice concentrate and rice.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes and at MEDIUM-LOW 20 minutes, or until rice is tender; stir in bacon.
Stuff hens with rice mixture.
With cotton string, tie legs... - 35.1777
Cornish Christmas Dinner For Two
1. Chop the giblets after removing them from cavities of the hens.
2. In a microwaveable casserole dish, large enough to fit the hens, add the butter.
3. Melt and heat the butter in the microwave oven for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the... - 47.018
In 4 cup glass measure, combine butter and flour.
Stir until smooth.
Gradually add milk, salt, pepper and cheddar cheese.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place toast on 15 x 10... - 43.2566
Elegant Game Hens
Try out the easy-to-make Elegant Game Hens. Enjoy the Elegant Game Hens at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 44.9711
Pheasant With Gravy
Place pheasant in 12 x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place onions over pheasant.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 30 to 35 minutes or till tender, rearranging pieces once.
Remove pheasant and onions to serving... - 39.4186
Roast Turkey Breast
1. Place turkey breast, top side down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover tip end of breast with foil during first part of cooking.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 17 minutes. Turn breast side up; spread with jelly, and continue... - 19.6977
1. Wash goose; remove giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Fill cavity with apples and prunes. Sprinkle with marjoram. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body.
2. Place goose, breast side down on... - 25.8415
Turkey Wings With Vegetables
1. Place turkey wing pieces, thick pieces toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 25 minutes. Turn wings over; add vegetables and seasonings; recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 to 30... - 26.0685
Savory Turkey Thigh
1. Place thigh, skin side down, in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Pour water into bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Turn thigh over recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 10 to 12... - 21.3895
Barbecue Turkey Drumsticks
1. Place turkey drumsticks, thick end toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce on top. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 25 minutes. Turn drumsticks over; recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 20 to 25... - 19.4432
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 33.1815
Place jelly and browning agent in 1 cup (250 mL) microproof measure and heat 1 minute on HIGH.
Place hens (giblets removed and cavity sprinkled with salt) on rack or inverted saucers in a microproof baking dish breast side down.
Brush with basting... - 34.3181
Traditional Eggs Florentine
Cook spinach as directed in chart .
Stir in onion and lemon juice.
Spread spinach in an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Sprinkle cheese over spinach and top with egg slices.
Combine soup and milk.
Pour sauce over eggs and sprinkle with com flake... - 38.2657
Roast Goose With Apple Stuffing
In large glass bowl, combine butter, celery and onion.
Cook at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender.
Add bread, apples, egg, brandy, parsley, salt and pepper; combine thoroughly.
Stuff goose with apple mixture.
Secure opening with wooden... - 44.5718
1 Brush the washed turkey all over with melted butter. Sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
2 Arrange, breast side down, on an up turned tea plate in a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
3 Cover with a lid or a split roasting bag. Pierce bag, and... - 26.723
Roast Cornish Hens With Rosy Currant Glaze
Roast Cornish Hens With Rosy Currant Glaze is a delicious preparation that can be served as a side dish. Cooked with cornish hens and red currant jelly, the Roast Cornish Hens With Rosy Currant Glaze is a preparation that can be served on any occassion. - 31.0541
Fruited Duckling is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Fruited Duckling, you will always crave for it. - 44.2954
1. Remove giblets and neck from pheasants (it's recommended that giblets be cooked conventionally). Rinse birds with water and pat dry. Remove all visible fat and discard. Secure neck openings with wooden picks.
2. Put each pheasant into a cooking bag and set... - 36.9828
Orange Glazed Turkey Quarter
Combine orange juice and sugar in 2-cup measure.
Place dry turkey, skin side up, in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Brush with orange glaze.
Microwave 15 minutes on '6', rotating dish 1/2 turn (so that front is toward back of oven) after 10 minutes.
Turn... - 31.5313
Turkey Divan With Parmesan Cheese
Place broccoli in baking dish.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Blend soup, milk and sherry in 1-quart measure.
Spoon half over broccoli.
Top with turkey slices.
Add half the grated cheese to remaining... - 34.6248
Drain 1/2 cup juice from pineapple into 2-cup measure.
Set pineapple tidbits aside.
Add chicken broth, corn starch and soy sauce to juice.
Beat well with wire whip.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until thick and glossy, stirring once with wire... - 33.6297
Old Fashioned Turkey Drumsticks
1. Place turkey drumsticks, thick end toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with seasonings and water. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn drumsticks over; recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 10... - 24.634
Egg Drop Soup
In a small bowl, beat together eggs and soy sauce.
Stir in flour and salt until smooth.
Pour broth and 2 soup cans of hot tap water into a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 16 to 18 minutes or until broth comes to a boil.
Press egg... - 37.8104
Open Faced Sandwiches With Gravy
Combine gravy mix and water in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened; stir twice.
Arrange turkey in four piles (to fit bread) in 8-inch square dish.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or... - 27.8474
A good Turkey Roast is the secret behind a tasty stuffed turkey and a wonderful thanksgiving dinner! Here is a brilliant Turkey Roast recipe that has never failed me! - 28.8291
Turkey A La King
Turkey A La King is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Turkey A La King; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.6278
Savory Broiled Quail
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove quail from bag, reserving marinade.
2. Place quail on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 5 minutes on... - 20.9715
Duckling With Apple Stuffing
Duckling With Apple Stuffing is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Duckling With Apple Stuffing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.6255
Roast Duckling With Plum Preserve
1. Stuff orange and onion quarters into duckling neck and body cavity. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body. Place duckling, breast side down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.... - 22.6213
This turkey divan is a cheesy vegetable poultry recipe. Prepared with cooked turkey pieces, the turkey divan is microwave cooked with mushroom soup and milk. Creamy and cheesy with added cheddar to it, the turkey divan is sherried to taste with a dash of... - 42.5165
Turkey Leftover Buns
Place bottom half of buns on paper towel lined tray or plate big enough to hold 6 filled buns.
Mix together remaining ingredients; spread on buns.
Cook in Radarange oven 3 minutes.
Add tops to make 6 "bunwiches." - 33.3774
Roast Whole Turkey
1. Wash completely thawed turkey; set aside giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Stuff cavity and neck opening, if desired. Secure opening with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie drumsticks together and wings to body with string.
2. Place bird, breast... - 25.6303
Roast Turkey Hindquarter
Roast Turkey Hindquarter is a delicious side dish recipe. This easily prepared and tasty Roast Turkey Hindquarter goes well on any party or get together. Try this recipe and squander its taste. - 21.481
Roast Whole Turkey
Roast Whole Turkey is my families favorite turkey preparation. I have been making this filling and delicious dish for a few years now. This Roast Whole Turkey recipe is simply fantastic. - 37.7863
Scrambled Eggs A La Benedict
To make hollandaise sauce: place butter in a 2 cup glass measuring cup and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Mix together cream, egg yolks, lemon juice, dry mustard and salt.
Beat into melted butter.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes... - 43.6123
Apricot Glazed Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Combine seasoned rice mix, water, dried fruit and onion in saucepan; cook as directed on rice package.
2. Clean ducks; wash, and pat dry. Stuff ducks with rice mixture; fasten openings with toothpicks or metal skewers; lace shut with string.
3. Place... - 30.2786
Turkey Pimento Tetrazzini
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter and flour.
Gradually add broth and half & half, stirring until smooth.
Microwave at medium high (7) 5 to 6 minutes until thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add turkey, pimento, spaghetti, mushrooms, salt and... - 37.2615
Clean and dry the turkey, taking care to remove the giblets.
Baste the turkey with lemon juice and season to taste.
STUFFING In a microwave safe dish, cook the onion and celery in butter at high heat for 2 to 4 minutes.
Add the ground meat and... - 42.8895
Eggs A La Continental
Place butter in a 10 oz.glass custard cup.
Microwave 30 seconds or until melted.
Add bread crumbs and toss to coat evenly.
Divide buttered crumbs among 4 (10 oz.) glass custard cups.
Layer egg slices over bread crumbs.
Place bacon between two paper towels on... - 43.9493
Lime Glazed Rock Cornish Hens
1. Defrost Rock Cornish hens following directions in Defrosting Chart.
2. Remove giblets from hens; rinse hens and pat dry. Rub cavities with salt.
3. Melt butter in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH). Mix in brown sugar, lime juice and soy... - 28.6425
Try out the easy-to-make Duckling Bordeaux. Enjoy the Duckling Bordeaux at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.6402
Easy Turkey Divan
Turkey Divan is a delicious and different turkey preparation that you can serve at any occasion. The wonderful flavor of the Turkey Divan is unique and titillating. Try this Turkey Divan recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 40.4354
Quick Turkey Tetrazzini
Heat butter in 3-quart casserole at MEDIUM-LOW 2 minutes, or until melted; stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add broth and half'n half; stir until smooth.
Cook at MEDIUM 7 to 8 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir three times.
Stir in turkey,... - 42.0584
Biscuit-topped Turkey Pie
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening.
Make a well in the center; add buttermilk.
Stir till the dough clings together.
Knead on a lightly floured surface for 10 to 12 strokes.
Roll three quarters... - 47.6176
Orange-glazed Turkey Quarter
Orange-Glazed Turkey Quarter is a delicious and satisfying recipe. The orange juice flavored turkey makes the Orange-Glazed Turkey Quarter a prefect side dish. - 33.1444
Omelet is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make egg recipe, you will simply find this Omelet both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 37.4979
Game Hens With Apricots
Remove giblets from hens and set aside for other uses.
Brush hens with gravy mixture.
Place birds, breast side down, on a nonmetallic rack in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes.
Turn hens over and brush... - 40.8537
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
In a bowl, combine turkey, soup, chili peppers, salsa, olives, onions, and cumin.
Arrange half the tortilla strips in a well greased 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover evenly with half the turkey mixture; sprinkle with jack cheese.
Top with remaining tortilla... - 40.4769
Pheasant In Cream Sauce
1 Wash pheasant and place, skin-side-down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Sprinkle both sides of pheasant with salt. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain, turn pheasant over, and pour... - 35.0113
Potatoes Stuffed With Turkey Ham
Wash and scrub the potatoes, then pat dry.
Use a fork to prick the potatoes.
Place on a microwave-proof plate and cover with plastic wrap.
Vent the wrap by pulling back a small corner.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 5 minutes.
Rotate the... - 38.1918
Glenmorangie Grouse With Gravy
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 8 minutes. Halve each grouse lengthwise using kitchen scissors.
2. Add the walnut oil and butter to the preheated browning dish and quickly add the 4 pieces of grouse, skin side downwards. Add the bay leaves and... - 37.1453
Quails With Glazed Grapes
Pepper the quails and brush with savory; set aside.
In a deep dish, add the oil, fruit vinegar, thyme, juniper berries, carrot and onion.
Place the quails in the dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, taking care to turn from time to... - 44.3675
Roast Stuffed Turkey
If turkey is frozen, it may be defrosted in the microwave oven as directed in the defrosting chapter, or it may be defrosted according to package directions.
Turkey should be completely thawed before cooking.
Wash turkey and sprinkie inside cavity with salt... - 35.3716
Apple Sausage Stuffing For Turkey Roast
It is no wonder that my family's is happiest on thanksgiving when I use this yummy Apple Sausage Stuffing for Turkey Roast! The stuffing is incredibly tasty and often everyne feels sad when each of their share is done! Try this Apple Sausage Stuffing for... - 39.9764
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos, you will always crave for some more. - 42.8157
Heat Browning Skillet in Radararige oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add oil and Cornish hen halves, breast side down, rubbed with pepper.
Cover, cook in oven 5 minutes.
Turn halves over after 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add sausage, apples, pepper, and... - 43.2248
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
In 1 quart casserole, combine cornstarch, brown sugar, dry mustard and ginger.
Blend in teriyaki sauce and orange juice; stir until smooth.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes, until thickened, stirring every minute.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat... - 42.1123
Wine Glazed Turkey Breast
1. Arrange turkey breast skin-side down on a microwave-safe roasting rack, set in a baking dish. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and beat until smooth. Brush turkey breast liberally with glaze mixtura
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level... - 27.301
Turkey Thighs With Walnut Sauce
1. Place quartered thighs in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in small mixing bowl; set aside. Turn thighs over; pour on sauce; recover, and continue cooking on... - 33.7897
Turkey Tenderloins In Golden Apple Sauce
For the turkey.
In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart round, microwave-proof casserole, combine the celery, water, onions and parsley.
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Place on top of the vegetables in a spoke pattern, overlapping the pointed ends of the... - 40.7516
Nutmeg Spiced Turkey Divan
Turkey Divan is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Turkey Divan recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 45.9467
Turkey With Cashew Butter
Generously sprinkle turkey with nutmeg and pepper.
Place in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish; cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 14 minutes, turning meat over after 7 minutes.
Let stand, covered, for 7 minutes.
Juices should run clear and meat in... - 40.8003
Rice & Turkey Hash
1. Spray ridged microwavable pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place turkey, onion, and bell pepper in pan; cover with paper towel. Microwave on High 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking to break up turkey and rearrange vegetables. Drain excess liquid.
2.... - 29.5934
Turkey Legs Teriyaki
In a 1 cup glass measure, combine soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper; blend well.
Place turkey legs in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over meat and cover.
Refrigerate overnight, turning meat over at... - 43.6393
Turkey With Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms, carrots and celery.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes.
Add turkey slices and Microwave at high (10) 5 to 6 minutes until turkey is heated through.
Combine wine, broth, parsley, cornstarch, salt and pepper;... - 37.7246
Turkey With Vegetables
In 2 quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms, carrots and celery.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes.
Add turkey slices and microwave at high (10) 5 to 6 minutes until turkey is heated through.
Combine wine, broth, pepper, salt, cornstarch and parsley;... - 37.8415
Place snow peas and water in 3 quart casserole.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, turkey and pineapple chunks.
In 4 cup glass measure, combine pineapple juice, cornstarch, bouillon, ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce... - 42.5495
In 3-quart casserole, place 2 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper.
Toss turkey pieces in butter.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
Add onion, mushrooms and zucchini to turkey.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes; stir after 2... - 44.045
Roast Duck With Orange Sauce
Tuck wing tips under back of duck.
Brush with melted butter.
Place breast side down on trivet in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine vinegar and sugar.
Microwave at high (10) 2 minutes, until lightly browned;.stir... - 42.1887
Golden Hens With Herb Rice
1. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
2. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub hens inside out with salt.
4. Truss the birds and cover the tips of drumsticks with foil to prevent charring while cooking. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 42.8205
Magrets De Canard With Peppered Apple Sauce
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 8 minutes, or according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Thoroughly dry the duck breasts in absorbent kitchen paper. Brush or spread the honey over them and quickly sprinkle with black pepper.
3. Quickly... - 36.3055
Tandoori Cornish Hens
1. To prepare the hens rinse them and pat dry inside and out with paper towels.
2. In a bowl combine lemon juice, gingerroot, turmeric, paprika, coriander, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and garlic and stir into sour cream.
3. In plastic bag... - 44.9737
1. To prepare crepes, in blender, combine milk, egg, flour, margarine, and salt. Blend on high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat for 1 minute. Pour scant 1/4 cup... - 34.5224
Creamed Turkey And Spaghetti
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, mix the red pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in an un greased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 3 minutes or until slightly... - 43.6213
Microwave Poultry Recipes By Category
Microwave Poultry Course: