- » Microwave Potato Wedge
Microwave Potato Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave potato wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave potato wedge recipes.
Garlic Potato Wedges
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, combine the garlic, oil, soy sauce, paprika, and pepper.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic softens.
Cut each potato lengthwise into six wedges.
Add to the baking dish and toss with the garlic mixture to... - 33.7274
Festive Potato Wedges
Microwave margarine on high in an 8-inch round microwave dish for 30-45 seconds, or until melted.
Cut each in half lengthwise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
Coat each potato in margarine, arrange in dish.
Combine Parmesan cheese, dry salad... - 33.4294
Lemon Potato Wedges
Cut potatoes in wedges by cutting in quarters lengthwise.
In 1 cup measure, MICROWAVE butter 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Add lemon juice.
Place potatoes in shallow baking dish, brush cut edges with butter mixture.
Combine lemon peel,... - 40.9977
Easy Potato Galette
1. Arrange potato slices, overlapping, in circles in pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix oil, salt and garlic; spoon evenly over potatoes.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 12 minutes, rotating pie plate 1/2 turn after 5 minutes, until potatoes are... - 27.8408
Cut each potato into 4 quarters.
In 1-cup (250 mL) bowl, micro-cook butter until melted.
Dip each potato wedge into butter and arrange buttered side up on microwave-safe dinner plate.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Cover with plastic wrap, turning back 1 corner to... - 35.6428
1. In a cup, combine melted butter or margarine and lemon juice.
2. In a separate bowl, combine lemon peel, cheese and paprika.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, arrange potato slices at the bottom.
4. Brush cut surfaces of potatoes... - 42.3174
Shepherd's Pie Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk and mash well.
In a large bowl, mix the beef or lamb, egg, breadcrumbs, grated onions,... - 43.1331
Mexican Seasoned Potatoes
Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 equal wedges.
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Add potatoes, turning to coat with butter.
In small bowl, combine remaining... - 44.685
1. Scrub but do not pare potatoes. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 or 5 wedges.
2. Combine half of crumbs with cheese and half with sesame seed.
3. Melt butter in a shallow glass dish in microwave oven (45 seconds at HIGH).
4. Dip... - 23.0574
Put the potato in 1 or 2 layers in a buttered dish. Use a shallow dish or a pie plate. Cover and cook on full for 45 seconds.
Beat together the eggs, seasoning and chives or herbs if used and pour them over the vegetables. Cook on low power for 8 minutes, or... - 24.2449
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Cheesy Potato And Onion Pate With Caraway Seeds
1. Rinse the potatoes
2. In a large pan, place the potatoes and the onions
3. Add water to just cover the vegetables
4. Boil for 15 minutes till soft and then drain
5. Place a sieve over a bowl and pass the boiled potatoes through the sieve to... - 41.8012
Southern Grilled Potato Skins
Prick the potatoes all over with a fork.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180Â°C/350Â°F/gas mark 4 for about 1 hour or until soft.
Alternatively, bake in the microwave for about 4 minutes per potato (or according to the manufacturer's directions).
Cut the... - 39.2696
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 15-inch round baking stone with baking paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend hash brown patties, egg, salt and pepper.
4. Press this potato mixture in an even layer on the baking stone, keeping 1-inch... - 46.9007