- » Microwave Popcorn
Microwave Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave popcorn recipes.
Diy - Microwave Popcorn
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Microwave Popcorn. This is super easy, less expensive and healthier than microwave popcorn purchased at the grocery store. You can add salt, melted, butter, spices, Parmesan cheese, or whatever you desire on your popcorn. - 0
Microwave Popcorn Balls
COMBINE margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
Add gelatin; stir until well blended.
Pour marshmallow mixture over combined popcorn and peanuts.
Stir to coat well.
Shape... - 29.7093
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 93.0403
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 41.3951
Peanut Popcorn Balls
1. Mix brown sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and salt in large bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until mixture begins to bubble; stir. Stir in popcorn and peanuts until well coated. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Shape mixture... - 24.0136
Fruity Popcorn Treat
Devour this delicious Fruity Popcorn Treat. It is pretty easy to prepare the Fruity Popcorn Treat for parties and get together! - 36.9093
1. Pick over popcorn and discard any unpopped kernels. Grease large deep roasting pan or bowl. In pan, combine popcorn and peanuts
2. In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine caramels and water. Cook in microwave according to package directions, stirring... - 21.3056
Honey Sesame Popcorn
1. In microwave proof bowl combine together the butter and honey and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute or until butter is well melted.
2. Stir in the sesame seed.
3. In medium serving bowl arrange the popcorn.
4. Pour the honey mixture... - 31.2127
Measure syrup and water in 4-cup measure.
Add sugar, salt and butter.
Cook uncovered, 11 minutes or to 250° (hardball stage), stirring once.
Add vanilla and food coloring.
Pour in a thin stream over popped corn in a large buttered bowl; mix well.
With... - 33.4806
Parmesan Popcorn Nibbles
Place butter and seasoned salt in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in popped popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking. - 27.0764
How To Make Caramel Popcorn/puffcorn Video
These homemade caramel popcorns are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. This is an excellently made video to help you prepare delicious caramel popcorn with paper bag and with minimal hassles. You can either serve these popcorns as a snack or even... - 100.008
The Easiest Caramel Popcorn In The World
Place all three ingredients in a large microwavable bowl.
Heat until marshmallows and butter are melted, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Pour over 4-6 cups popcorn, stir and eat. - 20.9771
Quick Stove Top Popcorn
If you often crave for popcorn at the most wee hour of the day, then this recipe would be just perfect. Homemade popcorn has a fresh flavor, which you would surely prefer. So, stock up the corn kernels to pop up the popcorns at anytime of the day. - 92.2981
Place popcorn in a lightly greased 4-quart casserole, set aside.
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Remove mixture from... - 37.9193
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Spread freshly popped corn in large roasting pan.
Keep warm In 250° conventional oven.
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 4-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes more,... - 35.3901
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1) In a 1-quart casserole, mix the caramels, water and butter together.
2) Cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring halfway until melted.
3) Pour the mixture over the popcorn, toss lightly to coat evenly.
4) Then with greased or moistened... - 31.9687
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1 min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.7462
1. Combine peanut butter and honey in 2-cup glass measure. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until peanut butter is melted. Stir to make thick syrup.
2. Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn in large bowl. Stir to coat popcorn.
3. Stir in... - 22.9786
Garlic Popcorn Balls
1) Peel the garlic cloves and mince them over a layer of salt. This prevents the pieces from sticking to each other and the salt also absorbs the juices from the garlic.
2) In a small bowl, add in cheese and minced garlic and toss them together... - 37.5678
Onion Buttered Popcorn
1. Place butter in 4-cup glass measure. Cover; microwave on high 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in soup mix.
2. Place popcorn in very large bowl. Pour butter mixture over popcorn. Toss until evenly distributed. - 19.7914
Peanutty Popcorn Balls
Place honey and sugar in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir every minute during cooking.
Blend in peanut butter.
Pour over popped corn and toss to coat evenly.
Butter hands and shape... - 29.7267
Mexican Popcorn - popcorn with the Mexican touch. It is the parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and ground cumin that add the impeccable Mexican tang to the popper corn. Check out the yummy Mexican popcorn recipe. - 29.0802
Caramel Nut Popcorn Clusters
Combine caramel squares and cream in small bowl.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on '8', stirring several times, or until caramel is smooth.
In large bowl, mix popcorn and peanuts together, add carmel sauce gradually, stir until combined.
Drop by... - 29.3848
Marshmallow Popcorn Snack
1. In medium mixing bowl combine popcorn and peanuts and toss to mix well.
2. In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine together the marshmallows, butter, and margarine
3. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and creamy,... - 37.5009
Popcorn Cereal Bars
Popcorn Cereal Bars is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Popcorn Cereal Bars dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.3164
Pop the corn as directed on the package.
Divide in half to make 4 c. (1 L) popped corn in each half.
Sprinkle 1 T. (15 mL) of your chosen seasoning mix over the popped corn. - 21.1915
How To Make Popcorn On The Stovetop
This video shows you how to make popcorn on the stove top, and I share 3 reasons why I prefer stove top popcorn over microwaved popcorn. - 0
Wanna spend some fun and quality time with your kids? Involve them in this project of serving popcorns in 4 different flavors. All you need is to prepare the popcorn in your oven and then add different flavors to spice them up. Watch the video to know more... - 106.392
Would you like to try an easy Popcorn Ball Recipe? This is a perfect Popcorn Ball Recipe for you. I got this recipe from my grandmother. This is a kid friendly recipe. Whenever I cook this Popcorn Ball, they never last long around in my home. My kids love... - 40.0611
Place popcorn in serving bowl. In small saucepan or microwavable measuring cup, melt butter; stir in curry powder and cayenne. Drizzle over popcorn, tossing gently. Makes 8 cups (2 L). - 16.1418
Barry & Phoebe make a fun twist on homemade popcorn - it's all white ingredients with meringue nests, white chocolate & marshmallow! - 0
Cheddar And Bacon Popcorn Balls
Inviting friends to watch a game together on television? Here's a great snack idea that might come handy. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare these Cheddar and Bacon Popcorn Balls which will certainly impress your guests. - 112.151
3 Ingredient Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 3 ingredient chocolate marshmallow popcorn. - 0
Jello Popcorn Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for jello popcorn cake. - 0
Sweet N Salty Popcorn
Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
Pour over the popcorn; toss to coat.
Spread... - 34.8151
Chewy Caramel Popcorn Balls
Combine caramels, water, and 2 teaspoons margarine or butter into a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Use a rubber scraper to stir till smooth.
If caramels aren't soft enough to stir smooth, micro cook... - 33.8335
1) It has taken the oil to the fire and, when to start to heat, joins the corn for popcorn; it moves until the popcorn starts to jump.
2) It covers, leaves in fire low e shakes the pan of time in when, until popcorn has blown up completely.
3) add the sugar... - 22.3355
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the popcorn and crushed candy.
Pour candy coating over top; toss to coat.
Pour onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
When hardened, break apart.
Store in an... - 26.1267
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 99.3142
Party Favorite Sweet Chocolate-coated Popcorn
Chocolate-coated popcorn makes for a tasty party snack the guests are likely to dive in for. Here's the best chocolate corn recipe you will ever taste. Tasty, crunchy and sweet, you should make an extra batch for yourself so that you have some more popcorn... - 101.925
Buttery Szechuan Popcorn
1. In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter and margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add soy sauce; stir.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix popcorn and cereal.
4. Pour the butter-margarine mixture over the popcorn-cereal mixture and... - 48.0765
Microwave Popcorn Recipes By Category