- » Microwave Pizza
Microwave Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave pizza recipes.
Speedy Microwave Pizza Toasties
Toast bread until golden and crisp.
Lay tomatoes or sauce over 2 slices of bread.
Top with slices of mozzarella and a slice of ham.
Lay other piece of toast on top, press lightly together.
Put one sandwich on a plate, microwave on High for 45 secs, then... - 28.8323
Five Minute Microwave Pizza
Pierce flour tortilla with a fork in several places.
Brush lightly with water on both sides.
Place tortilla between 2 sheets of paper towels and set on a dinner plate.
Cook in a microwave oven at full power (100 percent) until tortilla is dry to touch and... - 31.2094
Microwave Perfect Microwave Pastry
1) Place a mixing bowl and add flour, shortening,salt and the optional sugar .mix till it crumbles into pea size.
2) Pour the water and food colour and mix well into ball.
3) Diviide the dough in half size portions, and flatten them into circles of... - 41.3205
Microwave Pizza Burgers
Pizza burgers are hamburger patties that are served between two slices of hamburger. Flavored with tomato paste, oraegano, salt and pepper and cheese, the pizza burgers are also filled with veggies for a filling meal or snack. - 45.9344
You'll simply love this Miniature Pizzas. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Miniature Pizzas again and again. - 37.6044
Low Carb Chicken Pizza
Who doesn’t love pizza? Everyone does, but no one likes the calories or the carbs that comes with those delicious bites. So, here is a low carb chicken pizza recipe made by replacing the high carb base with a low carb flat bread. Every other pizza... - 94.9361
Pepperoni Pizza Rounds
In a small bowl, stir together pepperoni, cheese, and chili sauce; blend well. (At this point you may cover and refrigerate for up to a week.)
Arrange 12 toast rounds in a circle on a flat 10 or 12 inch plate.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon pepperoni mixture on each... - 26.5689
Wholemeal Anchovy Pizza
Wholemeal Pizza! This is one of my favorite homemade Pizza recipes. My stress buster on a weekend is to cook some homemade Wholemeal Pizza with my husband and enjoy it with him while watching a movie!! Try doing the same, trust me, stress buster or not, you... - 42.8661
Deluxe Frozen Pizza
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Remove wrap from pizza and top with remaining ingredients. Place pizza on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 6 to 7 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is bubbly near center of pizza. - 28.4985
These Mini Pizzas are a desire ! Try these English muffins topped with cheese, vegetables and herbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Mini Pizzas are welcome. - 35.9072
Split muffins in half evenly; spread with a little butter.
Top each half with a spoonful of catchup, salami slice, and 1 slice of cheese.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
Arrange 6 halves in a 2 quart oblong dish.
Cook uncovered in Radarange oven... - 33.8283
1. Combine meat, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Press each portion out on to small plate (base measure 15-16cm diameter)
2. Spread each pizza base with tomato paste. Distribute mushrooms,... - 30.3096
Miniature Mushroom Pepperoni Pizzas
Try this delicious version of Miniature Pizzas recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Miniature Pizzas, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 29.1674
Cut round steak into 4 pieces and pound to tenderize.
Preheat 10 1/2-inch browning dish 7 minutes.
Add olive oil and steaks.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH.
Top steak with onion rings and cover with pizza... - 37.9971
Crustless Hamburger Pizza
Combine ground chuck, oats, onion, egg, salt and pepper in bowl.
Combine tomato sauce and oregano in another bowl.
Add one half of the tomato sauce mixture to the meat mixture.
Mix lightly, but well.
Pat meat mixture into 9" glass pie plate.
Top with green... - 43.8982
Easy Mini Pizzas
1. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Divide each in half; flatten using a rolling pin or fingers. Combine tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Place half of flattened biscuits on preheated... - 33.1727
Pizza Hors D Oeuvres
1. Split English muffins in half and toast in toaster.
2. Mix tomato paste, oregano and garlic powder. Spread on toasted muffin halves. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
3. Top with desired optional ingredients.
4. Cut each muffin half into 4 pieces. Place 8... - 36.0373
Halve bread rolls lengthways, spread with butter. Combine tomato paste and herbs, spoon over bread rolls.
Top each half with Cabanosi, capsicum, pineapple, olives and cheese.
Sprinkle top lightly with basil, dust with paprika, cook on HIGH for three minutes... - 34.8823
Mini Pizza Snacks
Arrange muffins on paper plate.
Spread with spaghetti sauce.
Top with cheese and season with oregano.
Cook at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted - 27.1689
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Strawberry and cheesecake lovers will delight in this fruity treat. - 40.3291
Combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil in bowl; mix well.
Place one frankfurter in each bun.
Top each frankfurter with 2 tblsp. of the sauce.
Arrange prepared buns in 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking dish.
Sprinkle each with pizza cheese.
Cover with waxed... - 36.9245
1. Put the tomatoes into a small bowl with the tomato puree, herbs, salt and pepper and mash well with a fork.
2. Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre, add the oil and water and mix together to form a soft dough.... - 30.2679
Mini Pizza Snacks
1. On a paper plate, place muffins.
2. Pour spaghetti sauce.
3. Top with cheese.
4. Season with oregano.
5. Heat on High for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot. - 38.9553
Chicken Pizza Burgers
Place chicken patties on microwave bacon rack or paper-towel-lined plate.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes, or until heated through, rotating plate once.
Place bottom halves of buns on microwave-safe serving plate.
Spread each with about 1... - 31.2922
Pizza Potato Snacks
Prick potato once with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; turn potato over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer; cool slightly.
Cut potato crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Place on... - 33.0932
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.9056
Classic Pizza Toppings
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the onions, garlic, bacon, red pepper, salt, pepper and cooking oil.
2) Cover the container and microwave cook for about 5 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Add in the mushrooms, tomato puree and oregano. Mix... - 43.8219
Trim steak and cut into serving-size pieces.
Arrange pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Pour evenly over steak.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 47.0659
Breakfast Cheese Pizza
In 2-quart casserole, combine onions, bacon drippings and mushrooms.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onions are transparent and mushrooms are tender.
Sprinkle buttered bread with garlic salt.
Cut slices in half diagonally.
Arrange,... - 45.3598
1. Sift flour and herbs into a bowl, make a well in centre. Beat egg, oil and water together, pour into the flour, mix to soft dough. Turn out on to floured board, knead lightly. Grease a large dinner plate, press dough out to fit. Cook on HIGH for two and a... - 33.2295
Chicken Pizza Sandwiches
In 2-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion, olive oil, red pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and fennel.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in tomato sauce and oliv - 33.4872
Empty potato slices into a 3-quart round casserole.
Stir in sauce mix, tomatoes, water and oregano.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in pepperoni; sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and microwave 7 minutes, stirring after 3 1/2... - 30.8444
The Victoria Pizza is a low calorie pizza with just about 200 calories. The taste is not compromised, so, you'll love it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 72.653
Pronto Mini Pizzas
In a skillet, cook meat, mushrooms, green pepper, onion and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce, fennel, salt and oregano.
Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Meanwhile, warm pitas in the microwave.
Top each with meat... - 43.5049
Taco-seasoned Mexican Pizza
Cut a 1/2 inch circle from cardboard.
Cut a waxed paper circle the same size and place on cardboard circle.
Sprinkle with commeal.
Mix biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
Knead 5... - 45.4314
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.5538
Peanut Buster Pizza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
Place a piece of Kitchen Parchment on 15-inch Round Baking Stone.
Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into a 14-inch circle.
(Do not bake without... - 45.5942
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.5748
1. Halve the English muffins and toast them in toaster.
2. Combine oregano, tomato sauce and garlic powder and spoon them over toasted muffin halves and spray the shredded cheese over it.
3. Garnish it with any of the optional ingredients.
4. Halve the... - 44.0269
1. Split pitas to make 8 rounds and arrange on large paper towel-lined plates.
2. In a bowl combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil and spread about 2 tablespoon (25 milliliter) over each round.
3. Top with pepperoni, sprinkle with... - 40.4418
Miniature Party Pizzas
Spread each toasted English muffin half with tomato paste, covering completely to edge.
Sprinkle with onion, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil and cayenne pepper.
Arrange pepperoni on top and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Line a dinner plate with paper... - 39.997
White Pita Pizzas
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Stir in milk, parsley and garlic until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Spread heaping tablespoonful of soup mixture... - 31.7845
Breakfast Cheese Pizza
In 2-quart casserole, combine onions, bacon drippings and mushrooms.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onions are transparent and mushrooms are tender.
Sprinkle buttered bread with garlic salt.
Cut slices in half diagonally.
Arrange... - 44.6242
Cut bread in half crosswise.
Split each half lengthwise, so you'll have 4 (6") pieces.
Place bread, cut side down, in 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking dish.
Beat together eggs, milk, salt and Tabasco sauce, using rotary beater.
Pour over bread and let stand 15... - 45.58
Heat process cheese spread according to package directions.
Mix together process cheese spread and pizza sauce.
Microwave on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 1 minute. - 18.8885
Mini Pita Pizzas
1) Separate the pita bread across into 8 rounds
2) Onto a platter, place some absorbent kitchen towel and arrange the pita bread
3) Mix together the tomato sauce, oregano, basil
4) Spoon the mixture onto the pita
5) Layer the pepperoni slices
6)... - 42.6374
English Muffin Pizzas
1. Spread each muffin half with 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Top with garnish, if desired.
2. Arrange pizzas in circular pattern on microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 minutes... - 27.1727
English Muffin Pizza
Crumble bulk Italian sausage into 10-oz custard cup [15-oz casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts), stirring every min, until done, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min]; break up and drain.
Spread 1 tbsp pizza sauce over each English muffin half.
Top... - 35.1658
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Broil the pita on one side only for about 3 minutes, or until crisp but not browned.
Flip and spread the soft top with the tomato paste.
Sprinkle with the basil and oregano, then with the mozzarella.
Place the pita on a plate and microwave on high for 30... - 24.3896
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble sausage and beef. Mix well.
2) Add onion and green pepper and combine with the meat.
3) Place the casserole inside microwave. Put the microwave at HIGH for 6-7 minutes or until meat turns brown. Keep on... - 43.8194
Pizza Egg Cups
1. Place 3 half slices of salami around edge of each of 2 (6-ounce) custard cups, forming a scalloped edge at the top. Place another half slice on bottom of each cup.
2. Spoon half the pizza sauce into salami-lined cups. Gently slip 1 egg into each cup. Prick... - 27.5217
Pizza Heroes is an amazingly delicious snack. This delicious recipe for Pizza Heroes is sure to win your families praise. Try it! - 42.0948
Upside Down Pizza
1. In plastic colander in a 10-inch round glass dish crumble ground beef, onion, celery, and green pepper.
2. Microwave (high) 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice.
3. Pour off drippings and blend with soup and salt.
4. In a small mixing bowl combine... - 43.4452
Pizza Wheels is a sumptuous meat preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. The delicious dish is filling and hard to overlook. Try the Pizza Wheels the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 36.5256
English Muffin Pizza
Crumble Italian sausage into 2-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%), stirring every minute, until done, 3 to 4 minutes; break up and drain.Crumble Italian sausage into 2-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%), stirring... - 36.8191
Open-faced Pizza Sandwiches
On each muffin half arrange a slice of cheese, 1 tablespoon pizza sauce and top with remaining ingredients.
Place each pizza on a small paper plate or napkin.
Microwave 4 pizzas at a time, 30 seconds to 1 minute [REHEATS, 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes] or... - 27.5562
Quick Appetizer Pizza
Spread each toasted muffin half with pizza sauce.
Top with 3 slices pepperoni and then with cheese.
Place 4 halves on microproof serving plate in circle.
Cook on 70 (roast) 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Repeat... - 26.7094
Draw 10-inch circle on parchment paper.
Place on baking sheet.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until chocolate melts and can be stirred smooth, stirring once.
Stir in... - 50.0373
Ham Pizza Burgers
In 1 1/2-quart bowl mix all ingredients except buns.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes till hot; stir once.
Serve on buns. - 29.0807
Veggie Pita Pizza
Spread pizza sauce on pita halves; place on small plates.
Place zucchini and onion in 2-cup casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato, olives, salt and basil.
Spoon vegetables onto pita halves; top with... - 38.9283
1. In a small (1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or cooking dish, combine onion and oil.
2. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, or until onion is limp and transparent.
3. Stir in the beef and continue to cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until it has... - 46.8174
1. Split English muffins in half. (Toast if desired.) Top each half with 1 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce, about 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and two of the Pizza Garnishes.
2. Arrange 2 pizzas on a paper towel in the oven.... - 35.0942
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble sausage into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 40.3068
In an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish micro-cook margarine, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 30 to 45 seconds or till melted.
Add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Combine... - 43.101
In glass bowl crumble meat; add onion.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, 5 to 6 minutes; stir several times to break up meat.
Stir in pizza sauce, Parmesan, salt, fennel, and garlic.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, about 3 minutes, stirring... - 41.4818
Summer Dessert Pizza
To make the crust: Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour and sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and blend with a pastry blender or process just until the mixture resembles fine... - 52.4317
Meat-Za Pizza is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Meat-Za Pizza . - 46.9397
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine pepperoni and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until pepper is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in cream cheese and Parmesan until smooth and well blended. Stir in... - 24.5947
Remove frozen macaroni from foil pan and place in 1-quart casserole.
Cook covered, 4 to 5 minutes or until thawed, turning once.
Stir in oregano and basil.
Cook covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
Cut each slice Mozzarella... - 31.9917
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 33.847
Black Bean Pizza
Tomatoes and cheese give this bean pizza traditional pizza flavor. - 35.1967
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 36.9463
Vegetable Cheese Pizza Pie
1. Prepare 9-inch One-crust Pastry as directed except — stir in 1/4 cup cornmeal with the flour, and roll into 12-inch circle. Sprinkle 12-inch plate with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place pastry on cornmeal; pinch edge of pastry to make a stand-up rim about 1/2... - 31.6656
Pizza On A Plate
On each of two 12-in pieces of wax paper, press 1/2 of dough to form a 9-in circle.
Press perforations together to seal.
Brush each lightly with cooking oil.
Place wax paper on microwave oven-proof plates.
Microwave one pizza at a time.
Microwave at Medium... - 36.8849
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble the beef.
2) Cover with plastic wrap, and place in microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes, or till browned. Stir the mix at 2-minute intervals.
3) Drain any excess drippings.
4) Mix together the spaghetti sauce mix,... - 40.5463
Pizza Hors D'oeuvres
1 Split English muffins into half and toast in toaster.
2 In a small bowl, mix tomato paste, oregano and garlic powder.
3 Spread on toasted muffin halves and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4 Top with desired optional ingredients.
5 Cut each muffin... - 42.1936
1. Combine a flour, yeast, sugar, salt and warm water.
2. Add oil and knead the batter.
3. Heat the batter on Microwave Power 180W for 1 to 1 1/2 min.
4. Let stand the batter covered for 10 to 15 min.
5. Drain the juice of canned tomatoes.
6. Grease the oil... - 44.0122
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.489
Pluto Pizza Dogs
Kids really go for these grilled hot dogs with all the pizza trimmings. - 32.7769
1. Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a 1-quart glass baking dish. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 7 1/2 to 9 minutes, or until beef begins to brown, stirring twice. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2.... - 31.7655
Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
Add onion and cover with casserole lid.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes.
Stir to break up meat into small pieces.
Continue to cook on HI (max. power) 1 to 2 minutes more.
Drain off juices.
Stir in salt,... - 37.4566
1. Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a 1-quart glass baking dish. Cover.Microwave at Time Cook for 6 to 7 minutes, or until beef begins to brown, stirring twice. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Split rolls in half... - 28.0587
1. Reserve 1/2 cup tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce, the ground beef, bread crumbs, oregano and salt. Divide mixture into 6 parts; pat each into 4-inch circle about 1/2 inch thick. Pinch edge of each circle to make stand-up rim. Arrange on microwave... - 27.2561
Classic Pizza Burgers
1. Reserve 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce, the ground beef, bread crumbs, oregano and salt. Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick. Pinch edge of each patty to form 1/4-inch rim. Arrange in circle on rack in dish.
2.... - 27.6406
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In baking dish, crumble ground beef and stir in onion.
Heat 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once; drain.
Stir in sauce, salt and oregano.
In oblong baking dish, arrange rolls; spoon on beef mixture.
Top with Pizza... - 41.2404
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir to blend.
Serve warm with... - 35.3136
Mexican Pizza Sandwich
In 1 - qt.
casserole combine tomatoes, onion and chili peppers.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in seasonings.
Arrange toasted bread in bottom of 8 x 8 -in baking dish or on serving... - 44.7786
Pizza Supper Pie
Crumble sausage in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until sausage turns gray.
Drain excess drippings.
Combine eggs, milk, cheese, and oregano in another bowl.
Stir in sausage and onion.
Pour into baked pastry... - 41.0163
Easy Muffin Pizza
1. Split English muffins in half. Top each muffin half with 1 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce, a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and some Pizza Garnishes. Arrange 2 pizzas on paper towel in oven.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is m - 26.0481
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ground beef, onion, salt and 1/4 teaspoon oregano; shape into 4 patties raising the edge 1/4 inch to form a center well.
In baking dish, arrange patties; heat 3 to 4 minutes, then drain.
Fill center well with spaghetti... - 33.7287
Pizza Topped Onion With Linguisa
Put onion halves in center of a non-metal dinner plate; cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) until tender when pierced, 5 to 6 minutes.
Arrange beans alongside, cover, and microwave until beans begin to turn bright green, about 2 more... - 35.9568
Microwave Pizza Recipes By Category