- » Microwave Peanut Butter
Microwave Peanut Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave peanut butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave peanut butter recipes.
Peanut Butter Kidwiches
Spread toast with peanut butter.
Top with one of the following combinations: Place sandwich on napkin.
Microwave 15 seconds to 30 seconds on HIGH, or until melt. - 19.445
Peanut Butter Fudge
Place all ingredients in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Stir until well blended.
Spread in a greased 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Refrigerate until firm. - 27.7928
Peanut Butter Icing
Combine peanut butter, milk, and sugar in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Drizzle over cooked bar mixture.
Cool completely before cutting. - 28.9857
Peanut Butter And Honey Topping
Combine peanut butter and honey in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. - 29.5591
Peanut Butter Ups
In 2-qt mixing bowl or casserole, combine butter and peanut butter.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Mix in crumbs, peanuts and sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Press firmly in buttered 12x8- or 13x9-in dish.
In small... - 38.4497
Peanut Butter Slices
1. Line a microwave proof shallow round baking dish with wax paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine.
3. Beat with a wire whisk or electric beater until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and beat... - 43.5185
Quickie Peanut Butter Bits
1. In large, deep glass mixing bowl place butterscotch bits and peanut butter and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 minutes, stirring once.
2. Then blend the mixture until smooth.
3. Into a bowl pour cornflakes, blending lightly but thoroughly.
4. Drop by... - 32.4634
Peanut Butter Chocolate Sauce
Combine all ingredients in small bowl or 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or until chips are softened.
Stir until smooth - 24.685
Banana-peanut Butter Buns
Spread buns with peanut butter.
Cut banana lengthwise in half; place 1 half in each bun.
Microwave uncovered until filling is hot, 30 seconds to 1 minute. - 23.4009
Peanut Butter Crispy Squares
Place the sugar and corn syrup in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on High, loosely covered, for 2 minutes.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the... - 36.7145
Peanut Butter Candy
Combine peanut butter, sugars and melted butter, mixing well.
Spread into a buttered 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish.
Place chocolate chips and butter in a 4-cup measure.
microwave 2 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir until creamy.
Spread over peanut butter... - 35.2137
Peanut Butter Frosting
This peanut butter frosting recipe is especailly for the peanut butter streusel cake. Simply prepared sugar, peanut butter, water and flavored with vanilla, the peanut butter frosting does not need to be cooked and can be used as a frosting for other cakes... - 27.0318
Peanut Butter Rocky Road
Place chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter in 2-quart bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100 percent) until softened, 2-2-1/2 .minutes.
Stir until melted and smooth.
Mix in marshmallows and peanuts until evenly coated.
Spread in buttered... - 35.9527
Peanut Butter Runchies
1. Place white chocolate in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted. Stir twice during heating time.
2. Stir in peanut butter until well-blended. Mix in remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Chill until... - 18.6282
Peanut Butter Layer:
Combine sugar, half-and-half, and corn syrup in a deep 4- to 5-quart casserole; mix well.
Add butter; cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 8 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage (235Â°), stirring twice.
Add peanut butter,... - 38.5963
Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce
1. Put brown sugar, corn syrup and butter into a 2-quart ovenproof glass mixing bowl/pitcher. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 9 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Remove from oven and blend in evaporated milk and peanut butter. - 21.4325
Brown 'n Serve Peanut Butter Frosting
1. In a mixing bowl, mix peanut butter with cream and sugar.
2. Apply over cooled cake.
3. Raise shelf
4. Brown for 4 to 5 minutes, until frosting is bubbly and only slightly brown. Turn dish once
5. Use this frosting while hot. - 30.7258
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in 3-quart casserole. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 13 minutes, or until soft ball stage is reached. Stir mixture 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat in marshmallows, peanut butter, and vanilla with wire whip... - 26.0673
Slice And Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
In large bowl mix brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, eggs, baking soda, salt and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour and peanuts.
Divide dough into three equal parts.
Shape each part into roll 6 inches long.
(Shaping is made easier by using wax... - 46.9888
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate; mix well.
Press into unlined 1 1/2 -quart (10x6) or 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 4 minutes, 30 seconds or until mixture is puffy.
Sprinkle with chocolate; cook uncovered, 30... - 27.2819
Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats
In a large saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and marshmallows.
Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter.
Gradually add cereal; mix until well coated.
Spread and press into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.pan; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl or... - 34.4052
Peanut Butter Fudge Candy
In mixing bowl, melt butter (45 sec).
Add sugar, cocoa, salt and milk; blend well.
Cook uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 12 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan.
Cool several hours at room temperature or in... - 38.664
Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream together butter, sugar and peanut butter.
Blend in flour, soda, salt and vanilla.
Shape dough into 1-in balls.
Arrange in rows on wax paper covered cardboard or microwave-safe plastic baking tray.
Space balls 2-in apart.
Flatten with... - 45.3128
Peanut Butter Bars
Microwave butter in a 2-quart casserole at HIGH 30 seconds to soften.
Add brown sugar, peanut butter, and egg.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Add flour and peanuts to brown sugar mixture.
Stir until smooth.
Pour into greased... - 36.143
Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Mix all ingredients except flour until light and fluffy.
Blend in flour.
Shape dough into 1 -in balls.
Place 6 to 8 balls in large ring on wax paper on microwave-proof baking sheet, large dinner plate, pie plate or paper plate.
Place 1 or 2 in center.
Flatten... - 40.9497
Vanilla Flavored Peanut Butter Cookies
1. In a bowl cream shortening and sugars and add peanut butter and egg.
2. Blend with dry ingredients and vanilla, mixing well and shape into 36 balls.
3. Cover wax paper on a baking dish and arrange 15 cookie balls spacing in a ring 2-inches apart.
4.... - 46.9815
Vanilla Peanut Butter Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside: Cream together shortening, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
Gradually stir dry ingredients into... - 43.5509
Chunky Peanut Butter Bars
1. Use a medium bowl to cream butter and peanut butter together to make a smooth mix. Add in the brown sugar; add vanilla and mix well.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and stir in chips. Mix these two mixtures together... - 35.2135
Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Bars
Microwave 1/2 cup butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Add cake mix, peanut butter, and eggs.
Mix together to form a soft dough.
Press dough into the bottom of a 13- x 9-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave chocolate morsels, milk, and 2... - 38.3764
Crispy Marshmallow Treats With Peanut Butter
In a medium mixing bowl, place butter and peanut butter.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
Add marshmallows, mix well.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES to 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH or until all marshmallows melt when stirred.
Stir... - 38.8327
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut butter bars are cake like peanut butter dessert bars that can be cooked in a microwave. Prepared with peanut butter, eggs, flour, oats, eggs and brown sugar, the peanut butter bars are frosted with ayummy peanut butter frosting. Peanut butter bars are... - 43.1903
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Cover 2 pieces of cardboard, cut into the shape of the glass turntable with wax paper to use as cookie sheets.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth.
Add sugars and beat until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 39.9695
Peanut Butter Muffins
1. Line 6-cup muffin ring with paper baking cups.
2. Beat all ingredients except baking mix in medium bowl with wire whisk or hand beater until well blended. Stir in baking mix just until moistened. Fill each cup with scant 1/4 cup batter.
3. Microwave... - 26.9636
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
In this video Barry shows you how to make a delicious chocolate peanut butter mug cake. By chucking just a few typical kitchen ingredients together in a mug then whizzing in a microwave briefly you can make an incredibly gorgeous little treat - give it a go! - 0
Peanut Butter Pie
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
FOR THE COOKIE CRUST, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
Pour the mixture into an 8-inch pie pan and press it evenly onto the bottom and sides.
Bake until set, 7 to 10 minutes.
Set aside to... - 45.1416
Peanut Butter Streusel Cake
Grease bottom only of square baking dish, 8x8 x 2 inches.
Mix 1/3 cup cake mix (dry), the brown sugar and peanut butter until crumbly.
Prepare remaining cake mix as directed on package except decrease water by 2 tablespoons.
Pour about 2/3 of the batter into... - 35.9373
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
In medium bowl cream butter and peanut butter.
Blend in brown sugar; add vanilla.
Combine with flour, baking powder and salt; stir in chips.
Pour into 6-cup plastic ring mold.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Cool 10... - 36.386
Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes
Surprise cupcakes are easy to prepare microwaved cupcakes topped with miniature marshmalloes. Baked with chocolate fudge cake mix and peanut butter, the surprise cupcakes are an anytime bake. - 29.0428
Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares
Place chocolate morsels, 1/2 cup corn syrup, and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir well after 1 minute.
Stir in 2 cups of cereal.
Press mixture into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
Combine remaining corn syrup, peanut butter,... - 40.2149
Peanut Butter Biscuits
1. Cream the peanut butter, sugar and butter together until they are very soft and fluffy. Beat in the egg and then stir in the flour to make a firm dough.
2. Roll the dough into 16 walnut-sized smooth balls. Place them on large, flat, greased ovenproof... - 28.0088
Peanut Butter Coffee Cake
1 In a bowl,combine biscuit mix and sugar.
2 Cut in peanut butter with a fork.
3 Stir in milk and egg; blend evenly.
4 Pour into a buttered 9-inch glass dish. Swirl jelly through the batter, if desired.
5 Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, rotating the dish... - 35.6014
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars; add peanut butter and egg.
Blend with dry ingredients and vanilla, mixing well.
Shape into 36 balls.
Arrange 15 balls on wax paper covered dish spacing cookies in ring 2-inches apart.
Flatten with a fork dipped in flour.
Microwave... - 36.8074
Peanut Butter And Fudge Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter morsels, corn syrup and 2 tablespoons of butter together.
2) Set microwave at HIGH and heat the mixture for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the morsels start to melt.
3) Stir till the morsels melt completely and... - 45.4636
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
These Peanut Butter Cookies are a treat ! Do try these creamy sweet bakes for a snack or for dessert. Tell me how you liked these peanut butter cookies. - 35.6319
John's Oat & Peanut Butter Cookies
In a 2-quart glass measuring cup or non-metal (microwave-safe) bowl, combine sugar, butter, and milk.
Cook, uncovered, in microwave oven on full power (100 percent) for 2 minutes, then stir until butter is melted.
Cook on full power until mixture bubbles;... - 34.0981
Peanut Butter And Fudge Sauce
1. For peanut butter sauce, in a small bowl combine peanut butter and corn syrup.
2. For chocolate sauce, in another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, and corn syrup.
3. Put both the bowls in microwave for 30 seconds on medium. Stir well.
4.... - 91.2849
High Protein Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Irresistible to anyone at any age with a sweet tooth, when peanut butter is added to the equation, a box of brownie mix becomes a decadent,... - 85.8425
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt butterscotch chips, 2 tablespoons water, and peanut butter in microwave in 20 second intervals until chips are melted and mixture will blend together.
Stir after each 20 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Shape into walnut sized balls by pressing... - 26.0157
Peanut Butter Frosting
In mixing bowl combine butter, peanut butter, cream and salt.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency, adding few drops cream, if necessary.
Sprinkle frosted... - 30.0204
Peanut Butter Pieces
Place butter in large bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
When butteris melted, add sugar, crumbs, and peanut butter.
Mix until smooth; press into 8x8 dish; micro wave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
chocolate chips in large bowl and microwave 50% for 3-4... - 33.3733
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth; set aside.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
Drop teaspoonfuls of the... - 34.0506
Gluten Free Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Remove the bowl from microwave, add in the confectioner sugar, brown sugar and... - 0
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part Two
No bake, fluffy peanut butter mousse pie could be the ultimate treat for sweet tooths. Jon-Marc dedicates this recipe to Raphael Miranda, and whips up a flavorful, creamy and refreshing mousse pie using graham crackers and semisweet choco chips. An indulgence... - 84.4598
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part One
Few special occasion demands nothing but something extraordinary. Mousse Pie is the perfect answer for you when you are hunting to get the right dessert for any such occasion. With Jon-Marc set the right tempo with this easy to make delight at home and turn... - 68.3234
Peanut Butter Tacos
1. Microwave taco shells over Medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. In the inner side of the taco, spread peanut butter and arrange lettuce and other vegetables.
3. Top with raisins and a dollop of yogurt.
4. Serve Immediately. - 39.9937
Chocolate Sundae With Banana And Peanut Butter Melt
1. In the blender, blend the bananas and the peanut butter together.
2. Add the double cream and blend well again
3. Microwave this mixture on HIGH For 30-40 seconds to warm it and then serve it on top of chocolate ice cream
4. Serve... - 29.8739
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 47.5872
Peanut Butter Pie
1) With a medium speed electric mixer, beat 1 cup whipping cream until the quantity doubles.
2) Beat and cream the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla.
3) Then fold in the whipped cream, spoon in the... - 42.8721
Peanut Butter Toffee Turtle Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax or baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butters and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 50.6494
How To Make Peanut Butter Cups
A creamy peanut butter filling surrounded by chocolate makes this a classic Halloween treat even you can make in your own kitchen. - 0
Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie
My recipe of Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Make your Christmas creamy & buttery with a mouth watering Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Served cold this Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie goes well with hot coffee. - 49.1722
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Pampered Chef Recipe - Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. Crispy, gooey, salty, sweet! Here's a scrumptious recipe to make this treat for your family and friends.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 116.045
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Place pie crust mix, brown sugar, peanut butter and water in a bowl.
Spread and flatten mixture in a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes, 30 seconds on high, or until dough becomes puffy.
Sprinkle with chocolate pieces... - 26.7288
Peanut Butter Granola Gorp
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place granola and pretzels in a large bowl; set aside. Combine peanut butter and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot; stir well. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola mixture, stirring... - 24.152
Coconut Peanut Butter Candy
Melt butter in a 2-quart glass mixing bowl by cooking on medium for 2 minutes.
Add sugar molasses, salt and milk.
Microwave, uncovered, 5 minutes on high stirring once after 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased pan.
Chill... - 34.3418
Choco Peanut Butter Chews
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup, heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth pour onto the bowl with puffed rice and blend well.
3. In a bowl, add chocolate and butterscotch, melt them in microwave... - 40.1152
Betty's Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Mix -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Peanut Butter-Chocolate Snack Mix. This is a quick and easy-to-make snack mix that can be enjoyed by everyone while watching the Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. Kids love it, too! - 0
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
1. In a mixer bowl,mix together peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
2. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour before using.
3. Once it has chilled, form small balls.
4. In a double boiler or a microwave, melt... - 0
Peanut Butter-swirl Brownie Muffins
Most of us grew up with mom and/or grandma making us this delightful treat. As we got older and moved away from home, they were a great cure for the munchies. But we digress.
Sean and Adam and they’re two sock-covered friends take your basic store-bought... - 0
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
1. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners.
2. In a large bowl, add half the chocolate and melt it either in a double boiler or microwave.
3. Pour melted chocolate equally in muffin tins. Flatten and smooth it out at the bottom. Pop the... - 0
Peanut Butter Cookies
Hello everyone! My name is Hailey; I work here at Tracy Porter. My first passion is fashion, but I also love to bake. This past weekend I had a craving for peanut butter cookies. - 28.813
Peanut Butter Mousse With Banana-raspberry Delight
Kids always like to help out in the kitchen. This recipe is a great option to have the kids work with you while you make this dessert. A delicious combination of peanut butter and banana. ` - 114.317
Peanut Butter Cups
Place all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Frost while warm with Peanut Butter Frosting. - 29.4556
Peanut Butter And Milk Chocolate Chip Cattails
Stir together milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Place sheet of wax paper on tray or counter top.
Finely chop 1 cup chip mixture in food processor or by hand; place on wax paper.
Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
Place remaining 1 cup chip... - 34.7381
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and peanut butter are made to be together, which is why this is one of the tastiest recipes for diabetics. - 112.759
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups Like Reese's
This video will show you how easy it is to make these chocolate peanut butter cups with sea salt. They take less then 30 minutes to make and they're the perfect treat for family and friends. - 116.773
Chicken With Peanut Butter Stuffing
You often try recipes from your favorite chefs, how often does it happen that a chef prepares a dish sent from a viewer? Here is one such dish prepared by the chef. Watch the video to know what the dish is all about. - 99.8365
Peanut Butter And Salted Caramel Cups
1. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and a half until melted.
2. Stir chocolate constantly to be sure it does not burn.
3. Using a spoon or small brush, coat the bottom and sides of molds with chocolate.
4. Place molds in... - 97.5203
Low Carb Scotcharoo Bars
1. In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter. Mix together with the Splenda. Add the whey protein powder and stir.
2. Add in toasted coconut and combine well.
3. Line a 8x11-inch baking pan with foil.
4. In a ceramic bowl, melt coconut oil... - 108.843
How to make delicious chocolate covered peanut butter balls, also known as Buckeyes! - 113.496
Microwave Peanut Butter Recipes By Category
Microwave Peanut Butter Dish: