- » Microwave Parsley Sole
Microwave Parsley Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave parsley sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave parsley sole recipes.
Microwave Parsley-and-lemon Sole Roll-ups
In 4-cup (1 L) microwaveable measure or bowl, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the parsley, 1 tbsp... - 36.5656
Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 2 minutes or until melted. Blend in cornstarch, lemon juice, parsley, celery salt and pepper. Dip each fillet in seasoned butter. Arrange fillets with thick edges toward... - 28.5294
Fillet Of Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
Place margarine in rectangular baking dish, 12 x 8 inches, or 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Blend in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Coat both sides of fish fillets with butter... - 34.3174
Fillet Of Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, melt butter (45 sec).
Add cornstarch, lemon juice and parsley; blend well.
Dip each fillet in sauce, turning sauce side up.
Sprinkle fillets with celery salt and pepper.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic wrap, 7 minutes,... - 34.1056
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Sole With Parsleyed New Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes and peel a band of skin from around the middle of each.
Place them in a 3-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and simmer until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain the potatoes and... - 43.1664
Microwave Sole Amandine
1. In a large dish, place the butter and ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or till melted.
2. Add the almonds to the butter and sautÃ© on HIGH (9) for 6 minutes till they are golden brown. Stir twice during the cooking process.
3. Add the fish fillets to the... - 32.9373
Microwave Shrimp Stuffed Sole
1. Cut the fillets lengthwise
2. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3. Add the shrimp, breadcrumbs, cream and parsley to the dish and mix well. set this aside till... - 45.2143
Sprinkle the finely chopped green onions or French shallots, and the parsley or dill, over a generously buttered 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Pour in the white wine or dry white vermouth the fish fiimet or clam juice.
Lightly pepper the... - 42.0539
Sole Fillets En Cocotte
Roll fillets into individual portions.
Place each portion in an English egg cup or ramequin.
Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the lemon juice, curry, scotch or brandy and mushrooms.
Divide equally over the... - 37.7489
Place in a glass or ceramic dish the tomatoes, sugar, onion and garlic.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well, add the parsley.
Place the fillets of sole on top of this mixture.
Salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Microwave 6... - 42.8947
Crab Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
This Crab Stuffed Fillet of Sole tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned, peppered and wined, fish and seafood dish with vegetables for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Crab Stuffed Fillet of Sole. - 39.9344
Crab Stuffed Sole
1 In a 4-cup glass measure, heat butter for 30 seconds.
2 Stir in flour, milk, sherry, and salt, blending well.
3 Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute until thickened.
4 Stir in cheese and set aside.
5 Cut fish in serving pieces... - 44.1095
Crab Stuffed Fillet Of Sole With Swiss Cheese
1. Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH). Stir in flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Gradually add milk and wine, stirring until smooth. Cook uncovered 3 minutes at HIGH, or until thickened; stir... - 34.5901
Salt and pepper each fillet, then sprinkle each with some fresh parsley.
Roll and place in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Peel, seed and chop tomatoes and sprinkle evenly over the fish.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Spread mushrooms evenly over... - 42.0334