- » Microwave Pancake
Microwave Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave pancake recipes.
Microwave Crepes St. Jacques
1. In a large glass bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes. Add mushrooms to the butter and sautÃ© or cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes
2. Add the scallops to the pan and then HIGH (9) for 2 minutes. Set this aside.
3. In another... - 46.0956
1. Prepare pancakes with sausages according to package directions.
2. Place applesauce in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds or until just warm. Spoon applesauce over pancakes; sprinkle with coconut. - 22.797
Flapjacks is a delicious oats pancake that is surprisingly quiet delicious! It is not only great for those who are trying to keep to their diet but also for those who need to cook up a nutritive and filling breakfast in minutes! Go ahead and enjoy the... - 38.6504
Sausage And Corn Pancake
Place the sausages in a microwave-safe dish and cover with hot water.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Drain thoroughly and place the sausages in a deep 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Drain the corn, reserving the liquid, and pour the corn over the... - 38.4359
Peach Melba Pancakes
1. Prepare pancakes with sausages according to package directions.
2. In microwave-safe custard cup, stir together preserves and water. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds or until hot. Arrange peach slices over hot pancakes; top with raspberry mixture. - 25.0765
Cheesecake Topped Pancakes
1. Prepare pancakes according to package directions.
2. Place cream cheese in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high 15 seconds or until softened. Stir in milk and sugar until smooth.
3. Stir hot berry topping into cream cheese mixture;... - 25.9947
Chicken Supreme Crepes, Microwaved
1) In a 1-quart casserole, allow margarine to melt by microwaving it at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in mushrooms, cooking for 1 minute and then transfer them to a dish.
3) Make a smooth paste by mixing flour and part of chicken broth alternately into... - 43.239
Puffed Peach Pancake
In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl, beat together the egg yolks, milk, flour, lemon rind, and honey until smooth.
Lightly stir half of the yolk mixture into the whites.
Then fold... - 42.796
Crepes Stuffed With Bananas
Place butter and maple syrup in casserole; microwave 1 minute uncovered.
Add bananas, liqueur and orange juice; mix and microwave 3 minutes uncovered.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites until stiff.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating 1 minute.
Spread banana... - 35.7658
Tofu Pancakes With Bean Sprout
1) In a large bowl, place the tofu.
2) Using a fork, mash the tofu well.
3) To this, add the breadcrumbs, nuts and soy sauce. Mix well.
4) Onto a piece of greased foil, spread about 4 tablespoons of the mixture in a pancake shape.
5)... - 41.7578
Crab And Shrimp Crepes
In 1 1/2-quart bowl or casserole, cook mushrooms, onion, and butter at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in flour and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir in crab,... - 45.315
1. Prepare Sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Butter one side of each cake slice. Place buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned. Place in... - 30.5158
1) Take a blender and add Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce along with cream, Cheddar cheese and parsley.
2) Blend into a smooth paste.
3) Top each cracker with a teaspoonful of the mixture.
4) Take a platter and line it with paper towels before... - 37.8514
Open Face Omelette
In 9-in pie plate melt margarine at High 30 to 45 seconds; set aside.
In medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In small bowl beat yolks lightly.
Add salt and pepper.
Fold yolk mixture gently into beaten whites.
Pour mixture into pie... - 35.1433
Mini Chilies Relleno
1. Rinse chilies being careful to remove all seeds. Cut each chilie in half crosswise. Stuff each with cheese stick; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Beat... - 29.5111
1) Take a casserole and put in the chicken bouillon, chicken livers and onion along with some water.
2) Cover it and cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Stir it once and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Allow it to stand for 4-5 minutes.
5) Take a blender jar... - 45.7383
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.647
1. To make pancakes, boil or microwave spinach or silverbeet until wilted. Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
2. Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the center. Add eggs and a little of the milk (a) and beat working in all the flour. Beat... - 41.0274
Mushroom And Egg Canapes
1) Take a bowl and mix onions and mushrooms with butter in it.
2) Take an uncovered pan and cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
3) Stir it once after 11/2 minutes.
4) Add eggs, salt and parsley to it. Stir them in.
5) Take a round spoon and spread some... - 45.7691
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.4206
Farm Style Omelette
1. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir egg mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked.) Set aside.
3. Preheat... - 39.9408
Peach Melba Pancakes
Prepare pancakes with sausages according to package directions.
In microwave-safe custard cup, stir preserves and water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until hot.
Arrange peach slices over hot pancakes; top with raspberry mixture. - 25.5884
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 47.0806
Italian Mushroom Omelette
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine 1 tablespoon of the butter, mushrooms and green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Stir in spaghetti sauce and olives. Cover;... - 38.1932
Dungeness Crab Pancakes
One of my seafood specialties, Dungeness Crab Pancakes is bit spicy and yummy too. Dungeness Crab Pancakes can be prepared a day ahead too, if you are trying that way just keep in mind to reheat them before serving. - 47.3288
Acorn Squash Pancakes
Fold a paper towel in half and place it directly on the floor of the microwave.
Pierce the squash several times with a sharp knife.
Place the squash on the towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Flip the squash and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or... - 41.0666
Warm the milk.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Stir in half the milk when the chocolate has melted.
Process the rest of the milk... - 42.4568
In a blender, combine the first six in-gredients.
Cover and process until blended.
Heat a lightly greased 8-in nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter in- to center of skillet.
Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook... - 44.3357
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
1. Place the butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave.
2. Shift flour with baking powder and salt, stir and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs with sugar.
4. Add the melted butter and keep whisking.
5. Add the vanilla extract and a... - 101.192
Baked Pancake With Cheese And Ham
Do you wish to make restaurant style pancake at your own kitchen? Then, this straightforward ham and cheese pancake recipe will add an excellent twist for any meal time. Only it has the addition of Ham and Cheese which gives the pancakes a richer, nutty... - 88.3334
Quick Chinese Pancakes
1. Place flour in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it clumps together.
2. Knead on a floured work surface until dough is soft and smooth, about 5 minutes. Form dough into ball, cover with an inverted bowl, and let... - 27.8435
Korean Food: Vegetable Pancake
1. In a large bowl, place in all the vegetables, except the red hot peppers and season with salt. Mix well and set it aside for about 3 minutes.
2. For the batter – in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
3. Three minutes later, the... - 0
Basic Wholemeal Pancake
1. Add egg, milk, and oil to a blender or food processor and pulse for half a minute.
2. Stir in salt and flour and blend again until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Take a small non-stick pan, and heat little oil, and when pan starts smoking, drop 2 tbsp... - 42.4205
Almond Pancakes With Chocolate Sauce
1. Combine bake mix, baking powder, salt, sugar substitute, and 1/4 cup of the almonds in a bowl; make a well in the center.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in vanilla and almond extract, soymilk, and butter. Pour into well and mix until smooth.... - 41.7117
The Emperor's Pancake
1 For the "roasted" plums: In a medium saucepan, combine the plums, sugar, lemon juice and zest, cinnamon, and cloves .
2 Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
3 Cook, stirring occasionally, until the plums are tender and juicy,... - 46.8083
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
Malpua Or Malpura Or Malpuva( Sweet Pan Cakes)
Those of you who are looking for the perfect recipe of Indian style pancake , will surely love this. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe right from making the batter to frying them. This is a traditional Indian sweet and is called malpua in India which is... - 98.6238
Cheese Filled Crepes
1 For Preparing the Filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped,for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a medium bowl, stir the cheese and confectioners' sugar to break up the cheese.
3 Stir... - 45.2307