- » Microwave Oven
Microwave Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave oven recipes.
Microwave Oven Fried Chicken
1. Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
2. Dip chicken pieces in milk and then shake in a bag with coating mix. Place breaded pieces, skin side up, in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thin end toward center and thicker end toward outside. Sprinkle with paprika.... - 22.4531
Fish Fillets Baked By Convection In Microwave Oven
Brush each piece of the chosen fish with butter or oil or soft bacon fat, then roll in fine breadcrumbs.
Place pieces of fish one next to the other on a low heat-proof glass or ceramic dish.
Do not overlap Place low rack on turntable in your oven, if your... - 27.6873
Microwave Oven Fried Chicken
This Microwave Oven Fried Chicken tastes incredible ! Try this chicken softened in milk with spicy paprika seasoning for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Microwave Oven Fried Chicken are welcome. - 26.3862
Meat Loaf In A Microwave Oven
Prepare basic meat loaf except spread mixture in ungreased 10 inch glass pie pan and spoon catsup on top.
Cover with inverted glass pie pan or dinner plate and microwave until meat is set in center, 18 to 20 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 18.9926
Browned Meatballs In A Microwave Oven
Prepare basic meatballs except coat meatballs with 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) brown gravy mix and arrange in ungreased glass baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave until done, 7 to 8 minutes.
Drain off fat. - 20.8916
Saucy Meatballs In A Microwave Oven
Prepare basic meatballs except place meatballs in ungreased glass baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Stir in soup, milk and nutmeg.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave until mixture is bubbly, about... - 28.7725
Beef And Cabbage Joes In A Microwave Oven
Crumble meat into ungreased 2 quart glass casserole; add onion and celery.
Microwave uncovered, stirring once, until meat is set, about 5 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns.
Cover and microwave, stirring occasionally, until... - 36.2022
Microwave Oven Cheese
Pour the wine into a l1/2-quart earth enware pot, a clay pot, or a glass casserole.
Add the garlic.
Cook uncovered On "simmer" setting for 5 minutes.
Discard the garlic cloves.
Combine the cheese, flour, and pepper and stir into the hot wine.
Simmer for 3... - 41.2335
Onion Soup In Microwave
1. Place butter in a 3-quart non-metallic casserole and melt in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2 Add onions and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Add salt, pepper, instant beef broth, water... - 39.6114
Microwaved Rice Pilaf With Mushroom
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine butter, rice, onion, parsley and celery.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 (13) minutes or until rice is almost tender.... - 33.0318
Microwave Baked Ziti
1 In a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole combine all ingredients.
2. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 5 to 8 (6 1/2 to 10) minutes or until cheese has melted and sauce is bubbly. - 20.1237
Microwaved Italian Style Zucchini
1 Wash zucchini but do not peel. Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Place zucchini and water in a deep 1 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 8 to 10 (10 to 13) minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
3. Drain water, add... - 31.3128
Easy Microwave Clam Chowder
1. Place bacon in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. Heat, covered with a paper towel, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until bacon is crisp.
3 Remove cooked bacon with a slotted spoon. Crumble bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings in casserole.
4.... - 47.2123
Microwave Rolled Rib Roast
1. Place a heat-resistant non-metallic saucer or small casserole cover in the bottom of a shallow non-metallic baking dish. (The saucer is used to keep the meat out of the fat while it is cooking.)
2. Place meat fat-side-down on the saucer. If desired, rub... - 27.8951
Microwaved Pickled Beets Using Pickling Spice
1. Drain beets and reserve 2/3 cup liquid.
2. Tie pickling spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
3 Combine beets, reserved liquid, sugar, vinegar cheesecioth bag in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
4 Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9 to 1 minutes... - 31.394
Microwaved 9 Inch Pumpkin Pie
1 In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except pastry shell, and beat until well combined.
2 Pour pumpkin mixture into pastry shell. If there is too much filling for the shell, the remaining filling may be cooked in custard cups.
3. Heat, uncovered,... - 40.1899
Easy Microwaved Lasagna
Spread noodles in 2 quart oblong dish.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to 6 cups boiling water.
Pour over noodles.
Separate noodles with a fork (they must all be completely moistened).
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes.
Again carefully separate with a... - 40.0627
Oven Crispy Chicken
1) Coat the chicken with the coating mix according to the directions in the package.
2) Place the chicken in an 8-inch square baking dish.
3) Microware on high for 17 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
4) Let it remain in the microwave for... - 30.7287
Oven Macaroni And Cheese
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered, 10 minutes or until macaroni is just about tender, stirring occasionally.
Let stand covered, 3 to 5 minutes to finish cooking. - 26.0468
Oven Fried Pork Chops
1. Apply coating mixture over chops according to package directions.
2. Lined 8-inch square baking dish with paper towel.
3. In the lined dish, arrange chops with rib ends towards center.
4. Cook on High for 11 1/2 to 13 minutes; turn... - 36.7802
Oven Chicken Salad
This Oven Chicken Salad is a delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Oven Chicken Salad and share your feelings with us! - 34.9935
Frozen Oven Chips
Frozen Oven Chips! Yummy! I just made the Frozen Oven Chips last night and it was delightful to see the whole family helping themselves to generous shares I loved it too. Try it! - 26.9966
Oven Baked Spareribs With Apple Cider
1. Place ribs in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Add remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender. Let... - 27.8672
Oven Baked Beer Barbecued Turkey Drumstick
1. Arrange drumsticks in a 13" x 9" x 2" oblong baking dish, with meaty portions to the outside of the dish. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour mixture over turkey. Cover.
2. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 12 minutes. Turn... - 25.9414
Seasoned Oven Fried Chicken
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Combine coating mix, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt in bag provided with coating mix.
Coat the chicken with the mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 2-quart utility dish with the thickest part of the meat to the outside of the... - 33.7476
Easy Oven Chicken
Easy Oven Chicken is a unique side dish recipe. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful Easy Oven Chicken recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 26.3996
Oven Stew has a fine taste. The beef with vegetable makes the Oven Stew a prefect side dish. Oven Stew is inspired by the restaurants internationally. - 41.6794
Oven Fried Potato
I like this oven fried potato recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learnt from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother.You should try this oven fried potato recipe. - 33.1987
Herbed Oven Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes and halve them lengthwise.
In a cup, combine the margarine or butter, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Brush the cut side of the potatoes with the mixture.
In another cup, combine the Parmesan, basil, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Sprinkle on the... - 40.7557
Coat beef cubes with flour.
Combine beef, carrots, onions, potatoes, bay leaves, marjoram, salt and pepper in 3-quart casserole.
Stir in soups and water until well mixed.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 50 to 60 MINUTES on... - 45.6449
Easy Chicken In Oven
1 Make a small slit in skin on each piece of chicken.
2 Dip chicken pieces in milk or water; drain off excess liquid.
3 Following package directions, shake in coating mix in the shaker bag provided.
4 Place chicken, skin-side up, on a... - 34.2149
Oven Fried Chicken
1. Wash chickens and pat dry.
2. Combine desired crumb coating with paprika.
3. Coat each piece of chicken with milk, then crumb mixture.
4. Place coated chicken pieces in a shallow non-metallic baking dish with the larger pieces along the outside edges of... - 29.3123
Seasoned Oven Fried Chicken
1 In a 12" x 7" baking dish, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds or until melted. Set aside.
3 Make a small slit in skin on each piece of chicken.
4 In a pie plate, whisk together egg and water.
5 Dip... - 36.937
Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken pieces; pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Place butter in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is bubbly.
Roll chicken pieces in butter and drain briefly; shake in crumb coating... - 32.1012
Oven Orange Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Sprinkle on onion and green pepper. Combine remairing ingredients, except orange slices, in small mixing bowl; pour over chicken. Cover with plastic... - 31.3978
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Here’s a hot turkey sandwich with a difference! Or is it a hot turkey salad with a difference? Cooked ground turkey is spooned onto pita crusts and topped with sliced tomatoes and a creamy cheese topping that melts as it heats in the oven. You’ll... - 39.8011
1 Place the 1 cup sugar in an 8-inch round non-metallic baking dish. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes.
2 Stir and heat sugar an additional 4 (5) minutes, stirring very frequently with a rubber spatula until sugar melts and turns a light... - 35.5781
Cool Grasshopper Pie
1 In a 9-inch non-metallic pie pan melt butter in Microwave Oven 1(1%) minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in... - 42.6778
Rich Shrimp And Tomato Creole
1. Melt butter in a deep 3-quart non-metallic casserole 30 (40) seconds in Microwave Oven.
2 Add green pepper, onion and celery.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add flour and... - 39.328
1 Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized heat-resistant non-metallic bowl. Stir to combine.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until heated through. - 22.5599
1. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl pour wine over onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in lemon juice and mayonnaise.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until mixture... - 32.1429
1 Melt butter in a shallow non-metallic baking dish in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2. Place bananas in baking dish and coat well with butter.
3. In a small bowl combine the orange juice and pieces and brown sugar until well blended. Spoon over bananas.
4.... - 30.0359
1. Wash zucchini, do not peel. Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2 Place zucchini and water in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole. Cover. Heat in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9 to 10) minutes or until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Heat,... - 27.8685
Curried Pear Halves
1. Drain pear halves and reserve 1/3 cup of the liquid.
2. Place pear halves in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl, melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
4. Stir in reserved pear liquid, brown sugar and... - 30.5604
Tomato Sauce For Moussaka
1. Place oil and onion in a deep 1 1/2-quart casserole; heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine well. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 6 (8) minutes or until sauce bubbles. - 31.0251
Oven Crunchy French Toast
Heat margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch, in 450Â° oven until melted; sprinkle 3 tablespoons wheat germ evenly over margarine.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pan.
Drizzle... - 32.9771
In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl heat vinegar and sugar in Microwave Oven 2 (2 1/4) minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Pour hot mixture over mint leaves and allow to stand at least 1 hour.
If desired, more sugar may be added to make a... - 24.8318
1.Arrange bacon slices in a single layer on a paper-towel-lined paper plate.
2. Heat, covered loosely with wax paper or paper toweling, in Microwave Oven 6 (8) minutes or until the edges of the meat begin to sizzle, and bacon is well heated. Pork products... - 15.8268
1 Scrub potatoes but do not peel.
2 Place potatoes and water to cover in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
3. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 12 to 14 (15 to 18) minutes or until fork-tender.
4. Add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine. - 25.5898
Tasty & Fresh Broccoli
Wash broccoli and drain.
Split stems of broccoli so stalks are uniform in size.
Arrange stalks with the stems toward the outside of a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
Add water and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 9 to 10 (11 1/4 to 13) minutes or until... - 25.6977
1. Place all ingredients in a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 (1 1/4) minute or until butter is melted.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Any leftover butter may be refrigerated and used at a later date over fish,... - 22.1698
Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
Heat oven to 500Â°.
Cut fish fillets into 2x1 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix cornmeal, bread crumbs, salt, paprika, dill weed and pepper.
Dip fish into milk, then coat with cornmeal mixture.
Place fish in... - 41.4818
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
1. Butter a shallow non-metallic baking dish lightly.
2. Place stuffed fish fillets in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with onions and pour wine over fish.
4. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9... - 43.4205
Gruyere & Parsley Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth. Carefully remove stems and set aside.
2 In a small heat-resistant non-metallic custard cup melt the 3 tablespoons of butter in Microwave Oven for 30 (40) seconds.
3. Brush mushroom caps with melted butter and place,... - 42.8327
1 In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/3 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2. Add almonds and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until lightly browned; stir occasionally. Set almonds aside.
3. Arrange fish in a... - 31.9739
1. Melt butter in a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2 Blend in flour, salt, pepper and crumbled buillon cube.
3. Gradually stir in boiling water and cream.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 37.3317
Broccoli In Lemon Sauce
1. Cook broccoli in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
4. Blend in flour until smooth.
5. Gradually stir in milk.
6. Heat, uncovered, in... - 35.4695
Wilted Spinach Salad With Bacon And Pimento
1 . Wash spinach very carefully, and remove any thick stems and bruised leaves. Drain well and place in a salad bowl.
2. Place bacon slices in a 9-inch non-metallic pie pan.
3. Heat, covered with a paper towel, in Microwave Oven 5 (614) minutes or until... - 36.0858
Glazed Honey Belgian Carrots
1. Wash and peel carrots.
2 Place carrots, water and salt in a deep 1 1/2 -quart non-metallic casserole.
3. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 9 to 10 (11 1/2 to 13) minutes or until just about fork-tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add butter, honey and ginger to... - 30.2867
Simple Coquilles Saint Jacques
1. Wash scallops and remove any shell particles; drain.
2 In a deep 1 1/2 quart non-metallic casserole place the 1 tablespoon butter and the onion.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 (1 1/4) minute or until onion is tender.
4. Add scallops, lemon juice,... - 44.0539
1. Remove green caps from eggplants and slice eggplants in half lengthwise. Make deep slashes in eggplant pulp, but do not cut through skins.
2. Sprinkle eggplant halves with the 1 tablespoon salt and allow to stand 1/2 hour.
3. Squeeze moisture out of... - 41.1498
Microwaved Corn On The Cob
1. Leave husks on the corn. Remove silk either before or after cooking.
2. Place corn in a circle on the microwave oven cooking tray. Cook in microwave oven 8 to 10 minutes at HIGH; rearrange and turn ears over once.
3. Butter and salt before serving. - 18.3755
Pimento Stuffed With Corn
1. Combine the corn, bread crumbs, chili sauce, butter and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Stuff the pimientos with the corn mixture and place in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 26.7798
Sweet Chocolate Souffle
1. Prepare a 2-quart souffle dish by forming a collar of wax paper around top of dish that extends about 3-inches above the dish.
2. In a medium size bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until lemon colored. Add grated chocolate.
3 Beat egg whites and fold in... - 27.4225
1. Dissolve sugar in lemon juice in a 1-quart heat-resistant non-metallic measuring cup.
2. Add water to measure 1 quart.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6 (8) minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
4 Pour into individual mugs and garnish with lemon... - 27.6295
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine water, oats and salt; stir to combine.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 1/2 (6) minutes or until mixture boils; stir occasionally.
3. Let stand, covered, 3 to 5 minutes before serving. - 26.4602
Wash tomatoes and pat dry.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Place cut-side-up in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
Dot each tomato half with about 1/2 tablespoon butter.
In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Top each tomato half with some of the... - 32.6871
1. Beat eggs and milk in a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole until well combined. Stir in sugar and butter.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 (6 1/2) minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and boils.
3. Stir in vanilla and chocolate... - 26.0897
1. In a deep 2 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole or heat-resistant non-metallic soup tureen combine the tomato soup, pea soup and water; stir until smooth.
2 Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 8 to 10 (10 to 13) minutes or until soup bubbles. Stir several times... - 25.1477
Chocolate Cake With Fudge Icing
1. Prepare cake mix, as directed on package, in a large heat-resistant non-metallic mixing bowl.
2. Press a glass, right-side-up, through batter to form a tube shape.
3 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 8 to 9 (10 to 11 1/2) minutes or until a wooden skewer... - 29.7153
Easy Chocolate Fondue
1. Combine chocolate, butter, water and corn syrup in a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole or a small non-metallic fondue pot.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir frequently.
3. Add vanilla and salt; stir to... - 33.0849
1. Bring pastry to room temperature.
2 In a medium-sized heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds. Add onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until tender.
3. Press all moisture out of spinach and... - 43.7431
Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then coat lightly with flour.
4. Place the 1/3 cup melted... - 30.7837
Brownies A La Mode
1.Grease an 8-inch square non-metallic baking dish and set aside.
2 Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
3 Pour batter into the prepared baking... - 40.9317
1. Combine cherry pie filling and lemon juice in a shallow 1-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds. Combine butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, allspice and chopped nuts... - 33.6603
Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Drain potatoes and discard liquid. Drain pineapple and set pineapple and juice aside.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Place potatoes in a medium-sized bowl and mash with a potato masher or... - 32.6652
Fresh Artichokes Vinaigrette
1. Wash artichokes carefully and drain. Slice off 1/3 of upper tip of each artichoke with a sharp knife. With a kitchen shears trim off the thorny ends of the leaves. The stems should be cut off even with the base of the artichoke.
2. Combine water, vinegar... - 32.7616
1. Wash, peel and quarter apples, remove seeds.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 (614) minutes or until cinnamon candies melt.
4. Place apple quarters in cinnamon mixture... - 31.3058
1. Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2 Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
3. Arrange patties in a circle in a paper-towel-lined shallow non-metallic... - 32.4129
Fruit Soup With Sour Cream
1. To thaw raspberries, place pouches in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand
1 minute and then heat an additional 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand 1 minute to distribute the heat. If not completely thawed, heat an additional... - 34.6085
Herbed Mashed Potatoes
1. Combine water, salt, pepper and butter in a deep 1 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 to 3 (3 to 4) minutes or until mixture boils.
3 Add milk.
4. Stir in potato flakes with a fork.
5 Stir in remaining ingredients... - 37.9382
Microwave Cherry Preserves
Combine cherries, water, lemon juice and pectin in a 3-quart, microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper and bring to a boil in the microwave oven on high setting (about 8 minutes).
Remove from the oven and stir in remaining... - 36.049
Microwave Strawberry Jam
Combine strawberries, lemon juice and pectin in a 3-quart, microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper and bring to a boil in the microwave oven on high setting (about 7 minutes).
Remove from oven and stir.
Cover and cook 3 minutes in... - 38.2835
Drain asparagus, trying to keep spears whole.
Place lettuce leaves on 8 salad plates and arrange asparagus on lettuce leaves.
Place a spoonful of mayonnaise over asparagus.
Garnish with hard-cooked egg. - 24.9726
1. Lightly toss lettuce, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese in a salad bowl.
2. Just before serving time, pour oil and vinegar dressing on salad. - 24.1268
1 To make carrot curls, wash and peel carrots.
2 With a vegetable parer cut lengthwise into paper-thin slices. Roll carrot around finger, then slip carrot off finger and fasten curls with toothpicks.
3 Chill in a bowl of ice water.
4 Remove picks before... - 25.9707
Premium Coq Au Vin
1. Wash chickens and pat dry.
2. Combine flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
3. Melt butter in a skillet, using a conventional stove. Lightly brown chicken pieces on all sides.
4 Place browned chicken pieces in a deep 3-quart... - 44.1918
1. Grease two 6-inch square non-metallic cake pans and set aside.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions,
3 Pour 1/2 of batter into each prepared pan.
4 Heat each layer, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 (9) minutes, turning 1/2 turn each 2 (2 1/2)... - 42.7408
1. If cheesecake is to be removed from pan, use a 9-inch "spring-form type" pan. If cheesecake is not to be removed from pan, it can be made in a 9-inch round non-metallic baking dish. (The first piece may be difficult to remove from baking dish.)
2. Lightly... - 46.6222
Microwave Sauteed Onions
1. Put onion slices and butter into a 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute. - 16.5396
1. Cut meat into 2 x 1/2 x 1/4-inch strips. Coat with a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a 2-quart glass baking dish in microwave oven (about 45 seconds at HIGH). Add the meat and stir to coat with butter. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in... - 34.3978
Easy Microwaved Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a spicy mixed vegetables dish that you might want to try out for your next meal. Try this zucchini, eggplant and tomato spiced with garlic and pepper and herbed with oregano and marjoram leaves for your next meal. Your suggestions for this... - 38.8664
Microwaved Yankee Pot Roast
This Yankee Pot Roast tastes unique ! Try this beef arm chuck roast and vegetables casserole for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Yankee Pot Roast are welcome. - 33.1326
Classic Floating Island Custard
1. Place egg yolks, the 1/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch in a medium-sized, heat-resistant non-metallic bowl; mix well. Gradually stir in milk.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until mixture just about boils. Do not allow-to boil. Stir... - 31.8145
1. Combine butterscotch, butter and hot water in a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole or non-metallic fondue pot.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 (6 1/2) minutes or until butterscotch is melted. Stir frequently.
3 Add corn syrup, vanilla and salt;... - 34.7018
Minted Fresh Peas
1. Wash lettuce leaves and line a deep 1 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole with half of the moist lettuce leaves.
2 Top with peas.
3. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper and mint and dot with butter.
4. Cover with remaining lettuce leaves.
5. Heat, covered... - 34.9319
Candy Cane Cake
1. Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
2. Allow to raise as package directs.
3. Divide dough into 2 equal parts. Roll each part into a 15x6 inch rectangle; place each on a wax paper-covered piece of cardboard.
4. With scissors, make 2-inch... - 36.1008
Microwave Oven Recipes By Category
Microwave Oven Equipments: