- » Microwave Milk
Microwave Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave milk recipes.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Using Dry Milk Crystals
1. Use a 2-cup measure to measure out sugar, water, and butter. In the same cup, microwave on (high) 1 1/2-2 minutes till the mixture starts to boil. This mixture sticks quite quickly as a result ensure that you stir every 30 seconds.
2. Tip into... - 28.1686
Microwaved Basic White Sauce
In 1-qt glass measure place butter, flour and salt.
Microwave at High (10) 2 minutes stirring after 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at High (10) 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 Minutes, stirring every minute until thick and bubbly.
For thicker sauce, use 3... - 28.1361
Microwave Baked Custard
Combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a 1-quart casserole.
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir slowly into the egg mixture.
Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water into a 2-quart casserole.
Place the 1-quart casserole... - 36.5373
Hot Buttered Milk
In mug, combine sugar, butter and cinnamon stick.
Fill with milk.
Cook uncovered,1 minute, 15 seconds or until hot.
Stir in vanilla and rum; sprinkle with nutmeg. - 26.3104
Microwaved Bread Pudding
Microwave milk in a 4-cup measure or small bowl at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until hot but not boiling.
In 2-qt casserole, toss bread, cornstarch, raisins, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
Gradually stir in milk, then eggs.
Microwave at High 2 minutes; stir... - 43.6371
Microwave Cooked Custard Sauce
1) Combine custard powder, sugar and a little cold milk. Mix well till the custard blends in well without any lumps and forms a smooth paste.
2) Add the remaining cold milk to the custard paste and mix well.
3) Cook the milk for about 7 minutes,... - 32.1737
Microwave Custard Sauce
1) In a microwavable bowl or jug, stir in the custard powder, sugar and a little bit of cold milk.
2) Add in the remaining milk. Stir to mix well.
3) Cook the mixture for about 7 minutes.
4) Stir with a spoon every couple of minutes.
5) The Custard... - 33.5669
In 1-qt glass measure, measure drippings.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 2 Minutes, until hot.
Add flour and salt.
Stir in milk slowly.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes, stirring every minute. - 31.2601
Microwave Surprise Pudding Cake
1) In a bowl, mix well flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) In another dish, stir in milk,oil and Vanilla.
3) Now gently add the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4) Butter a baking dish.
5) Pour... - 48.0899
Fish Boiled In Milk
Cut the fish of your choice into individual portions.
Place in cold water to cover and add 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of coarse salt.
Soak 5 minutes.
Pour into a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe dish 2 cups (500 mL) of milk Cover and microwave 2 minutes at... - 29.1012
Hot Mocha Milk
Combine chocolate syrup, instant coffee and cinnamon in a heat-resistant, non-metallic mug or cup.
Stir in milk and heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Do not allow milk to boil.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream. - 27.8568
Hot Butterscotch Milk
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add butterscotch pieces to it. Microwave it for about 8 minutes at high. Keep the pitcher uncovered throughout the cooking time and stir it once during the cooking time.
2. When done pour it to mugs or... - 30.0735
Chump Of Veal In Milk
1) Marinate meat with milk, oil, garlic, and cloves and keep aside for 24 hours.
2) Preheat oven on power for 5-8 minutes on power.
3) Sieve the meat and reserve the juice.
4) Cook the meat for 10 minutes, strain the juices, and add the... - 37.2615
Sweetened Condensed Milk
In 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure, combine milk powder and water.
Add sugar and vanilla and stir again.
Cook on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently, but do not allow to boil.
Cool, bottle and store in refrigerator a day or two to allow to... - 30.1131
Microwaved Hot Fudge Sauce
In small saucepan, melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar and salt Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring constantly Heat until thickened and hot, stirring constantly.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In small microwave-safe bowl,... - 32.9664
Milk Chocolate Truffles
Place chocolate and butter in a bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
Cook a further minute.
Stir in icing sugar and nuts.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Roll into small balls and coat with... - 37.9268
Basic White Milk Sauce
1. In a large bowl, place the butter.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and run it for 30-40 seconds at High to melt.
3. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper to the melted butter.
4. Next, gradually add milk stirring until smooth.
5. Place the bowl... - 38.3359
Hot Butter Milk Shorba
Hot Butter Milk Shorba is easy to cook and has a great taste. The garam masala powder mix with green chilli gives the Hot Butter Milk Shorba a very spicy taste. Try it and it will open all your sences. - 36.6349
Hot Butterscotch Milk
This Butterscotch Milk tastes heavenly ! Try this delicious milk flavored with marshmallows and butterscotch chunks as a dessert drink. Tell me if this Butterscotch Milk makes you long for it once more. - 25.2301
Lemon And Milk Sauce
In small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
Add remaining 3/4 cup milk, butter and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes; stir after 2 minutes.
Add parsley and lemon juice. - 27.2773
Egg Custard With Skim Milk
In small bowl beat eggs, fructose, vanilla, salt and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg until smooth.
Combine milk and water in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is hot but not boiling.
Stir in egg mixture until smooth.
Pour... - 39.6785
Hot Chocolate Milk
Hot Chocolate Milk is a delicious beverage recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Hot Chocolate Milk, you will always crave for some more. - 25.286
Baked Egg And Milk Custard
1. Use a 2 cup glass measure to measure out the milk. In a microwave, scald milk on (high) for 3-4 minutes.
2. Use another 2 qt. glass dish, to boil 1 1/2 cups water on (high) 3 for minutes.
3. Beat eggs lightly and then add sugar, salt... - 37.5811
Quiche Lorraine With Milk
1. Place bacon slices between layers of paper towel in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes or-until crisp; cool. Crumble into bottom of 9-inch Baked Pastry Shell in glass pie plate. Sprinkle cheese and onion on top; - 28.5086
Milk Chocolate Raisin Fruity Cereal Squares
COAT a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. (Or for easier clean-up, line pan with foil and coat
with cooking spray.)
MICROWAVE marshmallows and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes, or until
STIR in cereal and apricots. Mix in chocolate... - 0
Fresh Cod Poached With Milk
1)Take 500 ml (2 cup) glass measure of milk. Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Heat milk at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
2) Take a shallow casserole, keep the fish in it.
3) Pour in milk, and add onion, bay leaf, lemon slices, savory, salt and... - 44.7998
Chocolate Pudding With Milk
Combine butter and chocolate in custard cup.
MICRO WAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Mix sugar, corn starch and salt together in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Blend in melted chocolate mixture.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7... - 40.558
Microwave Baked Custard
1. Scald milk in a glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 to 4 minutes at HIGH).
2. Meanwhile, put eggs into a 1-quart glass casserole and beat slightly. Add the sugar, salt and vanilla extract; mix well.
3. Add the scalded milk gradually to egg mixture,... - 30.9185
Rabbit In Milk And Rum
Put the garlic, bay leaf, mixed herbs, black pepper and salt into a dish.
Pour over the rum and olive oil and stir well.
Add the rabbit pieces to this mixture and marinate for at least 12 hours.
Transfer the rabbit to a deep casserole and pour over the... - 45.8758
Milk Fried Chicken
Cut the chicken into individual pieces.
Wipe with absorbent paper.
Mix together the flour, salt, pepper and turmeric.
Roll each piece of chicken in this mixture until well coated.
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8 x 8-inch (20 X 20 cm) microwave-safe dish... - 38.7934
Sweet Potatoes In Milk And Honey
Sweet Potatoes In Milk And Honey has a delicious taste. The combination of milk, honey and butter, with essence of pepper and salt makes the Sweet Potatoes In Milk And Honey a yummy appetizer. - 47.0165
Cream Of Tomato Soup Using Milk
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole place tomatoes, onion, sugar and bay leaf, combine well
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and flavors blend, stirring once or... - 48.1936
Delicious Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Latte
Wish to learn how to make delicious crème latte at home? Then stream this video to know how you can whip up delicious cinnamon flavored vanilla crème latte at home. Elegant and delightful, this drink is sure to wow anyone who drinks it. - 100.236
Mix Milnot, sugar, salt and butter in a 2-1/2-3-quart dish or casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
Stir and rotate at 3-minute intervals.
Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla.
Beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Stir in pecans.
Drop from... - 38.2557
My Alternate Breakfast
Does your daily breakfast comprise of bacon and eggs? If yes, then it's time to turn to something more healthy and tasty. Adding some variety to your daily breakfast won't just add different tastes to your breakfast table, but also bring in a gamut of... - 106.26
Gary's Covent Garden Comforter
1. In a very large heatproof glass goblet or jug, add the milk, nutmeg and sugar.
2. Place in the microwave, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in any spirit.
4. Serve immediately. - 29.2819
Mix sugar, cocoa and cold water in large mug or cup.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until thickened, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until hot, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 24.8305
Easy Butterscotch Topping
In glass serving bowl, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in sugar and milk.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 6 minutes or until syrupy.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve warm. - 25.3165
Creamy Dill Sauce
In 2-cup measure, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking time. - 20.9082
1. Combine water, candies, sugar, cloves and salt in a 4-quart glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to simmering (about 5 minutes at HIGH); stir after each minute.
2. Strain mixture and return liquid to bowl. Add milk. Heat uncovered in microwave oven... - 30.6699
Cooking Commercial Dry Pudding Mix
Empty pudding mix into 1-qt glass measure.
Add 1/2 cup milk and stir until all mix is moistened and blended.
Add 1 1/2 cups more milk and blend well.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes, stirring thoroughly every 3 minutes.
Pour into 4 or 5 serving dishes,... - 31.9726
Hot Pink Drink
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add water, candies, sugar, cloves to it. Microwave it for about 5 minutes at high and simmer it for 3 minutes and stir it once during the cooking time. Keep the pitcher uncovered during the cooking time.... - 38.8459
1. In 4 individual mugs, add 2 tablespoons butterscotch pieces.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes.
3. In each mug, pour 1 cup milk.
4. Add a dash of cinnamon.
5. Heat at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Stir in marshmallows and serve. - 38.9879
1. Place the custard powder in a bowl with the sugar and mix to a smooth paste with a little of the milk. Heat the remaining milk in the bottle or a jug for 4 min on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH.
2. Pour the hot milk onto the custard paste, whisk... - 20.5047
Combination of milk with condensed milk,a rich dessert flavoured with fragrant cardamom powder. - 0
Pudding From A Mix
Empty package mix into a 1-quart glass bowl or glass measure.
Add enough milk to dissolve pudding; then stir in remaining milk.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes longer or until pudding has... - 28.4931
Classic Custard Sauce
1. Blend the sugar and custard powder, with a little of the measured milk, in an ovenproof measuring jug or glass bowl.
2. Stir in the rest of the milk.
3. Microwave the sauce on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until thickened, stirring after every 2 minutes. Stir... - 19.404
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the 1 cup milk, water, and cornmeal.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Whisk and microwave on high, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the cornmeal is cooked.
Whisk in the maple syrup.
Serve with the milk... - 33.1961
Quick Cafe Au Lait
1. In a 4-cup measure (make sure its microwave proof) combine coffee and water.
2.. Add milk and stir to blend.
3. Heat in the microwave for about 6 minutes.
4. Pour equally into 4 coffee cups (tasse)
5. Add sugar to taste if you like.
6.... - 34.306
Thin White Sauce
1. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 15 seconds at HIGH). Add flour and salt and blend to a smooth paste. Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH, or until thickened; stir... - 20.9898
In 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and flour.
Stir in milk and syrup, then butter.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils; stir well.
Microwave 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in nutmeg.
Serve warm. - 30.3718
Vanilla Creme Icing:
Combine milk and flour in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir at 1 minute intervals.
Add butter, sugar, shortening, vanilla, and salt.
Beat until fluffy.
Use as filling between two chocolate cookies. - 36.5081
Tapioca Pudding With Maple
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the milk, eggs, tapioca, and maple syrup.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then stir well.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes; whisk until smooth.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes; whisk until smooth.
Continue to microwave on high,... - 33.685
Quick Baked Custard
In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave milk in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt casserole or bowl at High 2 to 4 mintues, or until very hot but not boiling.
Blend sugar mixture, vanilla and salt into eggs at low speed.
Stir into milk.
Sprinkle with... - 36.4239
Rich Vanilla Pudding
In large bowl, combine milk, sugar and cornstarch; microwave at High, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
Microwave at High for 1 minute longer, stirring twice.
Whisk about one-third of the hot mixture into egg... - 34.1724
Easy Bread Pudding
In 4-cup measure or 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 6 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking. - 24.0826
1) Take a large mixing bowl and blend custard powder and sugar.
2) Pour some little milk and make a smooth paste.
3) Mix the remaining milk and stir.
4) Cook for a couple of minute on power, stirring occasionally until the custard is thick.
5)... - 33.3264
Combine coffee, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Micro wave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM 10 to 13 minutes.
To serve, strain into serving glasses.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg. - 32.6454
1. In a bowl, blend a little of the milk, sugar and custard powder to form a paste
2. Add the rest of the milk and stir till no lumps remain; cook in the microwave fro a couple of minutes
3. Remove from the oven, stir with a fork and cook for another... - 31.0731
Pudding Or Custard Mix
Measure milk into 1-quart measure.
Add mix, stirring until dissolved.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until pudding starts to boil, stirring every minute.
Pudding thickens as it cools. - 27.1223
Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Separate eggs, placing egg whites in large mixing bowl and egg yolks in medium bowl.
Blend remaining ingredients into egg yolks.
Beat whites with electric mixer... - 34.7426
Berries And Dumplings
In 2-quart casserole, combine berries, 3/4 cup sugar and water.
Cook covered, 5 minutes or until mixture just begins to bubble.
Meanwhile, prepare Dumplings in mixing bowl by combining flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add oil and milk; mix just until... - 33.2229
In mixing bowl stir flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in center of dry mixture.
Combine eggs, oil and milk.
Add all at once to dry ingredients and stir just to moisten.
Fill paper lined microwave containers 1/2 full.
Muffins are done... - 35.619
Hot Milk Unwinder
1. In a small heavy saucepan or microwaveable measure, combine all ingredients.
2. Heat the milk mixture to scalding point on low flame or in the microwave.
3. Stir and pour the milk into a glass
4. Serve hot. - 33.9142
1. In a 2- quart measure, heat water for 1 minute in the microwave oven.
2. Stir in the milk, coffee and sugar.
3. Heat coffee for 9 minutes until piping hot.
4. Pour equally into 4 heated mugs
5. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of... - 36.9205
Quick Rice Pudding
1. Prepare a 2 qt. glass dish by tipping the pudding mix, milk and rice into the bowl and mix well.
2. Microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes while stirring once or twice till the dish is boiling. Add raisins and cinnamon to the boiling mix and let the... - 34.4482
Classic Curry Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion in the melted butter until golden brown or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2) Turn off the heat, then mix the flour, curry and sugar together and stir into the onion mixture.
3) Return to heat and... - 35.2276
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Cinnamon Flavored Bread Pudding
1 Combine milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; beat with rotary beater. Stir in bread cubes and raisins. Dot with butter.
2 Microwave 26 to 28 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until almost set in center. Let stand 5 minutes before... - 32.6012
In 4-cup measure, combine milk, sugar, tapioca and salt.
Separate eggs, placing whites in large mixing bowl and adding yolks to milk mixture.
Beat until well combined.
Cook uncovered, 5 minutes, 30 seconds or until mixture boils, stirring occasionally during... - 35.924
White Sauce And Variations
1. Place butter in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Stir in flour and salt. Blend to smooth paste. Blend in milk gradually, stirring constantly.
3. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or... - 25.5236
Basic Sponge Pudding
1. Beat together the margarine, sugar, egg, vanilla flavouring and flour until smooth. Gradually add the milk to give a soft dropping consistency.
2. Spoon into a greased 600 ml (1 pint) pudding basin and level the surface.
3. Microwave on LOW for 7-9 minutes... - 25.2674
Easy Morning Muffins
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Combine milk, oil, eggs and sugar; add remaining ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Fill custard cups (6 oz ea.), lined with cupcake paper, 2/3 full; arrange in circular pattern on glass oven tray.
Heat 4 to 5... - 36.7028
Very Easy White Sauce
1) In a glass bowl, heat butter on high for a minute.
2) Once butter melts, stir in flour and salt to the bowl.
3) Further, add milk, stirring until the mixture turns smooth and consistent.
4) Microwave on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the... - 32.8399
Chocolate Cafe Au Lait
1) In a 1-litre casserole or jug, heat the milk in the microwave for 5-6 minutes or until just about to boil.
2) Stir in the coffee and heat in microwave for 1 minute.
3) Through a fine strainer, strain the coffee into coffee cups.
4) Add dollops of... - 35.1053
Place the milk in a 4-cup glass measure and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until hot but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until frothy.
Slowly whisk in the milk.
Pour into four 6-ounce custard cups.
Place the cups... - 34.6657
Beat eggs lightly in 1 '/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 42.5045
Chocolate Rocky Road Pie
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine pudding mix and milk; heat 7 to 8 1/2 minutes or until pudding is thickened, stirring twice.
Cool 5 minutes; fold in marshmallows and nuts.
Turn into prepared crust; chill until firm. - 30.0719
Wholemeal Basic Sauce With Oil
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, mix the oil and flour together.
2) To this, stir in the milk. The mixture will have small lumps in it.
3) On high power, cook for 4 minutes, whisking in between. By now, the sauce will boil up and start looking separated.... - 31.2762
1) In a casserole, add all ingredients to blend properly, until well moistened.
2) Cover the casserole with a piece of clean cloth and cook for 7 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
3) Garnish with whipped cream to... - 42.8966
Instant Milk Mawa/khoya
If you enjoy making Indian sweets then you will like making milk mawa. It is a very simple recipe. It is made in a few minutes. The mawa can be used in making other Indian sweets too. So do check out the video and surely try out the recipe. - 96.169
Everyday Custard Sauce
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In medium glass bowl, combine milk, sugar and flour; heat 4 to 4 1/2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring twice.
With wire whip, quickly stir in egg yolks.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat 1 to 1 1/2 minutes... - 34.2981
Baked Jam Pudding
1) Take a large pudding bowl and grease it with butter and spread jam over the base of the bowl.
2) Take another bowl, sift flour, and blend with margarine.
3) Add sugar and lemon rind.
4) Min in with eggs and milk to make a soft batter, remember not... - 43.2935
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk, carob, sugar and rind. Stir well.
2) On high power, cook uncovered for 2 minutes or the mix is warm enough.
3) Now, stir in the rennet.
4) Let stand in a cool place, but not the refrigerator, until set.... - 36.819
Khoya / Mawa Burfi ( Milk Dessert)
Burfi, the Indian sweet is a symbol of well-being and goodwill made commonly with milk. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy Khoya or Mawa Burfi in a simple and quick way with a few common Indian dessert ingredients. Ideal for festive occasions! - 102.775
1) Stick a clove into the peeled onion.
2) In a 1 1/2-pint microwavable dish, add the milk, onion, carrot slices, bay leaf, peppercorns, mace and microwave uncovered on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3) Cover the dish and let it rest for at least... - 49.2719
English Muffin Bread
In a large bowl, combine the milk, water, and honey.
Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until quite warm (about 110°).
Stir in the yeast and let stand for 3 minutes, or until the mixture starts to bubble.
Stir in the potatoes, baking soda, and 1... - 40.5136
Herbed Biscuit Ring
Place margarine in 10-ounce custard cup.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 40 seconds; reserve.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 15 seconds.
Turn onto surface well floured with baking mix; turn to coat with... - 34.4478
Herbed Biscuit Ring
1. Mix cheese, Italian seasoning and paprika; set aside. Place margarine in smalll bowl. Cover loosely and microwave on high about 45 seconds or until melted.
2. Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds. Turn dough onto... - 28.3777
Glossy Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup, heat milk for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or steaming but not boiling.
2. In the meantime, in a medium (1 ½ -quart) microwave proof casserole dish, blend together dry ingredients.
3. Using a wire whisk,... - 46.1833
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the sugar and 3/4 cup milk.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute until sugar completely dissolves.
3. To the... - 36.9017
Nutella Hot Chocolate - 2 Ingredients
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make a delicious and extremely simple nutella hot chocolate! It's so easy you only need two ingredients - milk & nutella (or your hazelnut spread of choice!), and leaves you with a very rich, velvety, smooth &... - 0
Basic Bread Pudding
Spread bread cubes evenly in 8-in round dish.
Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar, nutmeg, salt, then raisins.
Measure milk into 1-qt measuring cup.
Microwave at High (10) 4 Minutes, until butter is melted and milk is warm.
Rapidly stir in eggs with... - 45.2569
1) In a small glass bowl, pour milk.
2) Now add onions and cloves.
3) Allow to boil on high heat in the microwave.
4) Reduce heat to "simmer" setting and continue cook for 2 more minutes.
5) Take out the cloves from the mixture.
6) Add required salt... - 39.8539
Bourbon Bread Pudding With Butterscotch Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Trim crust from bread, using a serrated knife, and discard crust.
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until toasted.
Combine skim milk, brown sugar,... - 41.9069
Yellow Cake Using Cake Flour
1. Line two 8-inch round glass cake dishes with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
2. Cream shortening, vanilla extract and sugar thoroughly in a large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat thoroughly after each.
3. Sift flour, baking powder... - 31.8783
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Vanilla Extract
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
2. Cream butter, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup sugar thoroughly in a bowl. Add egg and beat well. Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream to creamed mixture, beating until blended after each... - 38.6576
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 41.0133
Wholemeal Basic White Sauce
1) In large ovenproof bowl, on high power, microwave the butter or margarine for 30 seconds.
2) Remove from the oven and stir well so that the butter is melted completely.
3) Now, stir in the flour. Note that the mixture will not be a smooth paste.... - 36.6479
1. In a 2-quart casserole mix the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Blend in the milk.
3. In the microwave, cook for 7 to 8 minutes on High until thickened, stirring once.
4. Take the beaten egg in a bowl and blend a little of the hot mixture into it.
5.... - 43.8343
Microwave Milk Recipes By Category