- » Microwave Lobster
Microwave Lobster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave lobster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave lobster recipes.
Microwave Lobster Thermidor
1. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2. Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and sautÃ© on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Add the flour, cream, garlic, and mustard to... - 42.3731
Microwave Frozen Lobster Tails
1. Place lobster tails in a glass baking dish.
2. Cover using plastic wrap.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass baking dish and cook on a setting of DEFROST ( 4) for 5 minutes.
4. Allow the lobster tails to sit for 5 minutes until the... - 38.8681
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Lobster Tails
Split each tail lengthwise (heavy scissors help!), to bottom.
Open and lift tail on top of shell leaving bottom connected.
Brush with butter.
Arrange in shallow glass dish.
Microwave (high), covered, 4-6 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through... - 24.0811
Microwave Steamed Lobster
1) Take a 5 L (20 cup) microwave safe casserole. Add water and salt and boil at HIGH 5 for to 6 minutes.
2) Tilt the casserole at an angle and put lobster in dish head first.
3) Cover the casserole with lid.
4) Microwave at MEDIUM for 14 to 16 minutes,... - 34.6099
Microwaved Whole Lobster
On a cutting board, place lobster on its back.
To kill, sever the spinal cord by plunging the point of a sharp knife through the back shell, where tail and body cavity are joined together.
With a sharp knife, cut lengthwise through the under shell, leaving... - 33.8316
Buttered Lobster Tails
Remove the tails from the package and place them in an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe cake pan or in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds at HIGH without covering.
Let stand approximately 5 to 10 minutes, covered, to thaw... - 30.346
Lobster Newburg Using Dry Sherry
Place the butter in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe baking dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Add the cream and microwave 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH, until thick and creamy, stirring twice.
Add the egg gradually, beating with a whisk... - 34.145
Baked Langoustine Tails
Cut Langoustine through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift Langoustine out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
(Langoustine meat will rest on shell.) Arrange in 10-inch glass pie plate, tails toward... - 32.1301
Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen shears, cut both sides of the soft shell (underside) of the lobster, from edge to the tail and remove.
2) Take a glass pie plate and arrange the lobster tails in it.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, onion powder, paprika and salt. Appy over... - 41.6177
Lobster Tails With Orange Butter
Prepare Orange Butter as directed.
Using kitchen shears or sharp knife, remove thin covering from underside of each lobster tail.
Cut lengthwise slit through center of lobster flesh.
Separate flesh along slit.
Place lobster tails shell-side dow - 24.621
Lobster Tails With Paprika
1. To thaw lobster, heat the tails in microwave oven until they feel just warm. Allow to stand about 10 minutes for heat to equalize and tails to completely defrost..
2. For "butterfly" style tails, cut hard shell down middle with sharp knife. Grasp tail in... - 21.5943
1. Combine water and salt in 4-quart casserole.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until water boils. Place lobster in casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until shell turns red. Let stand, - 19.9113