- » Microwave Lemon Garlic Broccoli
Microwave Lemon Garlic Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave lemon garlic broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave lemon garlic broccoli recipes.
Broccoli With Lemon
1. Cut broccoli into 2" by 1" pieces. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, place salad oil and garlic. Cook at high (100% power) 2 minutes or until hot. Add broccoli and salt, stirring to coat broccoli with oil; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high... - 25.3914
1. Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 7 1/2 to I0 1/2 minutes, or until tender. Stir to break apart halfway through cooking time. Drain. Set aside.
2. Place butter in 1-cup glass measure. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60... - 27.2382
Lemon Broccoli Curry With Cashews
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 1... - 42.0086
Lemon Garlic Vegetables
In a 2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, broccoli, sweet red pepper or pimiento, and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Let vegetables stand, covered, for 2... - 31.361
Microwave Lemon Herb Chicken And Vegetables
In 12-cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Add carrots, onion and garlic, stirring to coat well; microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring... - 41.0126
Lemon Scented Broccoli Risotto
Cook the frozen broccoli according to package directions, adding 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the garlic to the cooking water.
Cut the broccoli stalks into 4 pieces each.
Or cook fresh broccoli with oil, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, covered, until... - 42.5406
Steamed Vegetables With Garlic-lemon Sauce
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place carrots, yellow summer squash, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and steam, covered, for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from steamer and set aside.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in... - 42.7385
Italian Style Broccoli
Trim the broccoli to remove leaves and tough portions of the stems.
Cut the broccoli lengthwise into spears.
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, arrange the spears with the florets facing the center of the dish.
In a small cup, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, and... - 41.4653
Spicy Pasta With Broccoli
1. In a 2-quart casserole, combine oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 1 minute, until softened.
2. Add broccoli, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until hot. Add rigatoni; toss to... - 31.2426
Broccoli With Parsley-pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper chunks and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Place bell pepper and garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, and parsley in a blender or food processor and... - 36.8024
Beef Teriyaki With Broccoli
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Mix teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and gingerroot in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Stir in beef; cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
2. Drain beef, reserving... - 32.1653
Broccoli Soup With Cumin And Scallops
1) In a 4 litre (7 pint) casserole add half of the butter.
2) Mix broccoli, leeks, potato, garlic, thyme and some pepper.
3) Cover casserole with a lid or plastic film. Microwave the vegetables on high for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and stir in stock,... - 43.3027
Sour Cream Chicken Divan
1. Defrost the broccoli by placing the packages in the microwave for 3 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine and stir soup, sour cream, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
3. Mix in the cubed chicken. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, melt... - 44.9694
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Microwave Chicken Divan
1. Pierce the broccoli cooking pouches prior to cooking.
2. In a microwave oven, place the broccoli cooking pouches and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes until the stalks start separating. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sour... - 44.896
Tuna Steaks With Tossed Salad And Steamed Broccoli
1. For the Tuna Steak Marinade: In a ziplock bag, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sesame seed oil, Garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sesame seeds, juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt.
2. Add the tuna into the bag and coat well and set aside... - 104.202
Classic Chicken Divan
1. Defrost the broccoli in the microwave for about 3 minutes until thawed.
2. Empty the broccoli packages into a large (3 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the topping, and mix well.... - 46.062
Chicken Vegetable Soup
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate into small pieces; set aside.
Peel the... - 44.0317
Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Salad
Place the onions in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until translucent.
Stir in the broccoli, carrots, and garlic.
In a cup, combine the honey, oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder, paprika, cumin seeds, black... - 42.34
Rice Salad Primavera
1) Cook the rice as per the directions on the package and allow to cool.
2) Rinse and break the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in the boiling salted water until just tender and drain well.
4) Alternately,... - 47.6079
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Snap the spaghetti strands in half.
Cook in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, oil, and pepper flakes.
Microwave on high for 3... - 41.2418
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Combine all vegetables and parsley, mint, garlic and green onions in glass or plastic (for picnic toting) salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in microproof measure and heat in microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Stir to dissolve salt and sugar.
Pour over... - 39.3796
Best Chicken Divan
Pierce several holes in broccoli cooking pouches.
Cook both broccoli pouches together on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes or until stalks separate.
In large mixing bowl, mix together soup, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic powder and soy sauce.
Set... - 47.2716
M A Ri Nat E D Veg Etables
Vegetables are always healthy and if herbs are added with them then it’s a wonderful mix of health and taste. Marination infuses the subtle flavor of herbs and spices deep into the marinated vegetables and makes them usable for any recipe. - 47.1602
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 46.9457
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 43.9827
Dill Salmon And Multi Grain Casserole
In a Dutch oven or heavy casserole dish, bring liquids to a boil, sprinkle grains slowly into the boiling liquid.
Cover the pot, lower the heat so liquid barely simmers, and cook until the grain is tender and the liquid is absorbed (25 -30 minutes).
While pot... - 35.099