- » Microwave Lasagne
Microwave Lasagne Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave lasagne recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave lasagne recipes.
Seafood Lasagne Microwave Method
This recipe for seafood lasagna is the mirowaved method for preparing it. baked with alternating layers of noodles with seafood sauce and cheese, the seafood lasagna is savory and flavored with dry mustard. The seafood lasagna can be served as a meal with a... - 38.0738
Lasagne For 4
Combine ground beef, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and parsley in 2-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 20 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce thickens, stirring after 10 minutes.
Layer 1/3 each of noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella and ricotta... - 33.9206
Lasagne With Meat Sauce
Cook lasagne according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef in large micro-proof bowl on medium-high (2/3 power) for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce; cover.
Microwave on high (full power) for 4 to 5 minutes... - 42.9531
1. Heat the oil in a microwave casserole dish on the low rack for 1 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 3 min.
2. Stir in the minced beef and cook for 4 min, covered, stirring once.
3. Add the herbs, tomato puree and stock. Stir... - 37.9897
1. Melt butter for 1-2 minutes on high.
2. Stir in flour and dry mustard. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes on high.
3. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for 4-6 minutes on high or until sauce is thick. Stirevery 2 minutes.
4. Stir in marinara. Cook for 4-6 minutes on... - 36.9139
Lasagne With Ratatouille
Make the Ratatouille according to the instructions (omitting the Mozzarella) and keep warm.
Put the lasagne in a deep dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 15... - 30.89
Lasagne Style Nudels
Combine spaghetti sauce and water in large, covered micro-proof bowl.
Microwave on high (full power) for 8 to 10 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in uncooked Nudels; cover.
Microwave on high for 7 minutes or until Nudels are al dente, stirring once during... - 43.8909
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371
In a heat-resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch skillet, brown beef and sausage on roast for 8 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Slice sausage to 1/4 inch slices.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 cloves garlic to browned... - 45.8408
1. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon... - 34.0919
Spinach Noodle Lasagne
Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente; drain.
Microwave beef and onion in 1 1/2-quaft micro-proof bowl on medium-high (2/3 power) for 4 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring halfway through cooking time; drain.
Add... - 41.8256
Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
1. In 11-by-7-inch microwave-safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper... - 36.4345
1. In a mixing bowl, mix meat sauce with oregano and thyme.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, first pour 1/3 of the meat sauce in bottom.
3. Make layers with half of the Jack cheese, half of the cottage cheese and half of the... - 43.8615
1. In a 4-quart casserole, break up sausages and cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once.
2. Drain excess fat after cooking.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and garlic salt.
4. Cook on High for 10 minutes; stir twice.
5. In a mixing bowl,... - 45.1442
Pour water into a large microwave-safe bowl, add the salt and the vegetable oil.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Place lasagne noodles one by one into the water.
Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Test for tenderness with a fork or the point of a... - 43.0847
To cook the sauce Heat the oil in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onion and garlic, stir well.
Microwave 3 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Add the can of toma toes and the remaining ingredients.
To cook the meat mixture In another bowl... - 44.2658
Carrot Celery And Butter Bean Lasagne
1) In a 2 1/2-pint casserole dish, pour hot water up to three-quarters.
2) On high power, cook until the water starts boiling.
3) To this, stir in 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
4) Into this water, immerse two sheets of the... - 45.869
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 40.3861
Creamy Courgette Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil, then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened, but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water, then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.0031
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 39.5668
Aubergine Eggplant Lasagne
Slice the aubergines (eggplant). Arrange them in a deep oblong dish, in which you will cook the finished lasagne. Add the water, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 7 minutes, rearranging once, until tender. Drain and set aside.
Put the... - 39.8584
Spaghetti Squash Lasagne
Bake or microwave squash as directed at left.
Meanwhile, crumble beef into a wide frying pan; cook over medium heat, stirring, until browned.
Spoon off and discard fat.
Add garlic and mushrooms; cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft.
Stir in basil, herb... - 42.1973