- » Microwave Lasagna
Microwave Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave lasagna recipes.
Easy Microwaved Lasagna
Spread noodles in 2 quart oblong dish.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to 6 cups boiling water.
Pour over noodles.
Separate noodles with a fork (they must all be completely moistened).
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes.
Again carefully separate with a... - 40.0627
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 46.0424
Classic Microwaved Lasagna
1. Crumble beef and sausage into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. In... - 33.9818
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 4 minutes, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.3776
In a microwave-safe dish, microwave the beef on high for 3 minutes; stir.
Cook 2 minutes longer or until no longer pink; drain well.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, basil and garlic powder; cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until heated through.
In... - 44.0067
Microwaved Cheese Lasagna
Combine water, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Cook at HIGH for 10 minutes till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes till noodles are tender but still firm, rotating... - 44.8548
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together onion, garlic, butter.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the beef, put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
4) Stir in the tomato puree, stock, bay leaf, oregano... - 47.5119
Microwave Zucchini Lasagna
1. In a microwave oven, place a small glass casserole and add beef into it, and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness. Stir the beef once during cooking, drain.
2. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, salt... - 41.7081
1. In a mixing bowl, mix meat sauce with oregano and thyme.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, first pour 1/3 of the meat sauce in bottom.
3. Make layers with half of the Jack cheese, half of the cottage cheese and half of the... - 43.8615
Open Faced Lasagna Sandwiches
Toast bread and arrange on serving plates.
Top with chili, spreading to edges.
Spoon cottage cheese on chili and spread evenly.
Top with cheese slices; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cook 2 sandwiches at a time, uncovered, 1 minute, 30 seconds, or until... - 27.715
Crumble ground beef in large glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until beef is browned, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until bubbly.
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into 8 x12... - 44.5296
In 12x8x2-in glass dish place unwrapped frozen blocks of spinach.
Microwave at Low (3) for 12 to 14 Minutes, breaking apart after 10 minutes until thawed.
In small bowl mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, onion, oregano, basil, salt and... - 43.8843
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add butter, onion, garlic and meat, toss to brown. Cook on HIGH for eight minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Stir in Bolognese sauce, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Transfer to another dish. Combine... - 36.8629
1.In a large bowl, take the meat and crumble it.
2.Into a saucepan, transfer meat and heat in high to brown it. Takes 2 to 3 minutes.
3.Stir and then drain.
4. Now add in the water and sauce.
5.Mix together egg, pepper, salt and cheese.
6.Take a oblong... - 45.1177
1. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a glass bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at High, strring once, until beef is browned.
4. Drain the beef and add the... - 49.4292
In 2 quart casserole, combine onion, carrots and mushrooms.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Drain and set aside.
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese and oregano.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking... - 44.2211
Spinach Tofu Lasagna
1. Heat spaghetti sauce according to label directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mash tofu with fork. Stir in eggs, ricotta, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, spinach, Italian seasoning and pepper until well mixed.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce... - 38.0265
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 47.2983
Cheese Lover's Lasagna
1 Butter a 12" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
3 Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4 Fold carrot, celery, pimento, green onions and spinach into cottage-cheese filling; set... - 46.4815
Easy Lasagna I M
Crumble ground beef in large bowl.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, egg and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce in... - 45.8674
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Place the spinach in a 9" pie plate.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 40.3221
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
Just For Two Lasagna
1. Divide Raviolis between two 12-ounce microwave-safe casseroles.
2. In small bowl, beat egg; stir in ricotta and parsley. Spoon over RavioliOs. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 10 minutes or until heated through,... - 27.2778
Place zucchini in 1 1/2-quart microproof baking dish.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Crumble beef into 2-quart glass mixing bowl.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Pour... - 43.3165
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing out excess liquid.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook spinach, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till done, stirring once.
Crumble beef into a... - 43.5359
Italian Style Lasagna
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover;... - 32.4972
Combine tomato sauce, onion, basil, salt, pepper and oregano in small mixing bowl; set aside.
In medium bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella and parsley.
Peel zucchini and cut off ends.
Slice zucchini lengthwise into strips.
Arrange strips in 8x8-in... - 46.1969
Cottage Cheese Lasagna
In 2-quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, parsley flakes and garlic salt.
In small mixing... - 45.0184
Spread 1/4 of prepared sauce on bottom of 9" x 13" (3 L) baking dish.
Add 3 noodles, then half of cottage cheese, half of Mozzarella, half of zucchini if you are using it (a great extender when zucchini is plentiful) and second quarter of sauce.
Repeat... - 38.5076
1. Crumble sausage and ground beef into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave about 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is browned; drain. Stir in soup, tomato sauce, mushrooms, seasoning mix and salt. Mix well. Layer in 12 x... - 34.9272
Green, White & Red Lasagna
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Green White & Red Lasagna. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored meal.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.321
Crumble ground beef in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir once during cooking.
Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, 2 teaspoons oregano, basil, sugar,... - 46.1668
Combine beef, sausage, garlic, onion and fennel in 4-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 20 MINUTES on HIGH or until sauce thickens, stirring after 10 minutes.
Combine... - 45.6871
1. Crumble beef and sausage into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 5 to 7 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt,... - 35.4095
Italian Style Lasagna
Cook noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
In medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole, combine beef mix, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and bay leaf.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Remove... - 35.982
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain and place in a single layer on a tray.
In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella and Parmesan.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the tomato sauce in the bottom of a 7" X 11"... - 36.8075
Mix ground beef and sausage in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meat loses pink color, 5 to 9 minutes, stirring once to break up meat during cooking.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper and garlic.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 40.513
1. Crumble beef and sausage into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt, and... - 29.2379
1. Cook noodles following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
2. Put olive oil and beef into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir occasionally.
3. Pour 1 1/2 cups spaghetti... - 31.3355
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, carrots and mushrooms; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 4 minutes until tender; drain and set aside.
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese and oregano; set aside.
In 2-quart oblong glass... - 37.834
Impossible Lasagna Pie
1. Crumble ground beef into pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove beef; drain.
2. Layer ricotta and Parmesan cheeses in same pie plate. Mix cooked ground beef,... - 34.6393
In a heat-resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch skillet, brown beef and sausage on roast for 8 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Slice sausage to 1/4 inch slices.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 cloves garlic to browned... - 45.8408
Cook noodles according to chart.
Drain and set aside, covered.
Crumble beef into 2-quart glass mixing bowl.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes.
Stir halfway through cooking time.
Pour off drippings.
Combine meat with the tomato puree, mushrooms, onion, garlic,... - 42.874
Easy Lasagna With Mushroom
Lasagne is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your family feasts as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Lasagne recipe. - 47.4939
1. Boil the pasta in a large sauce pan of salted water until cooked al dente.
2. Drain pasta and coat with a little oil to prevent them from sticking.
3. Keep aside.
4. In a microwavable casserole, mix beef and onion.
5. Cover dish with... - 44.8931
1. In a 4-quart casserole, break up sausages and cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once.
2. Drain excess fat after cooking.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and garlic salt.
4. Cook on High for 10 minutes; stir twice.
5. In a mixing bowl,... - 45.1442
Two Step Lasagna
Place ground beef in a one quart casserole.
Break meat apart.
Microwave for 5-6 minutes at High (100%) power.
Stir and break meat apart halfway through.
Combine cooked beef with sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 cup water.
Microwave for 5... - 33.8545
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package.
Let stand in warm water.
Combine broccoli, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, carrot, 1/4 cup water, the garlic, salt and pepper... - 39.0526
1) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange lasagna noodles in it.
2) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour water, oil and salt in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Pour over noodles and cover.
4)... - 30.1491
Quick Lasagna Sauce
Heat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Remove sausage meat from casing, break into small pieces.
Add sausage and ground beef to skillet, cook in oven 4 minutes; stir once.
Add onions, green pepper, and garlic; mix well.
Cook in oven... - 39.3434
1. To cook the sauce
€¢ Heat the oil in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the onion and garlic, stir well. Microwave 3 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH. Add the can of tomatoes and the remaining ingredients.
2. To cook the meat... - 43.8938
Crumble ground beef into plastic colander set in 12 x 8 inch glass baking dish.
Cook on High 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Pour out drippings.
Combine beef in 2-quart glass mixing bowl with tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil,... - 41.8288
Place noodles in 2-quart (12x7) baking dish.
Cover with water and sprinkle with salt.
Cook uncovered, 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and let noodles stand in cooking water while preparing meat sauce.
In 2-quart casserole or mixing bowl, crumble ground... - 41.1243
Place onion in 1-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
Place carrots in same casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 2 1/2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel.
Repeat... - 40.2845
One Step Lasagna
Place beef in a 2-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Pour off fat.
Add spaghetti sauce and water.
Spread one-third of the meat sauce in 12 x 7 x 2-inch microproof... - 41.1311
Crumble sausage into a 1-quart casserole dish.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power or HIGH for 3-4 minutes, or until sausage is done and the onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the beaten egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan... - 43.9321
In 12x8-inch glass dish arrange noodles.
In 4 cup glass measure, microwave (high) water, salt and oil 6-8 minutes until boiling; pour over noodles.
Microwave (high), covered, 7-9 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Rest, covered, 10 minutes.
Drain... - 24.7287
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 46.278
1. Place butter and onion in a Pyrex bowl. Cook for 2-3 minutes on high.
2. Stir in mince. Cook, uncovered, for 8 minute son medium high, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir in tomato paste, bolognese sauce, champignons and... - 43.8715
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 51.3465
This lasagna recipe is prepared with lasagna noodles with minced meat and cheese along with a mix of meat and cheese sauce. Cooked in the oven with garlic, tomato paste and bolognese sauce for flavor and milk with flour, the lasagna is filled with mozzarella... - 46.6191
Turkey Lasagna Rolls
1. In a 1 -quart measure, combine tomato sauce, chopped basil, oregano and salt. Microwave on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
2. In large bowl, combine mushrooms, zucchini, onion and margarine. Microwave on High 3-4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes,... - 39.2027
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain, lay the noodles in a single layer on a tray, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the tomatoes and their juice, tomato paste, orange rind, fennel seeds,... - 42.7981
Lean And Light Lasagna
Crumble the beef into a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Transfer the meat to a 4-cup glass measure or large bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic,... - 43.6887
Italian Sausage Lasagna
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, cook sausage at HIGH for 4 minutes or till browned, stirring twice to break up meat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, garlic, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.2655
1. Mix the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, egg and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Mix the tomatoes with their liquid, spaghetti sauce and water in a bowl and break the tomatoes into small chunks.
3. Take a... - 45.3329
1 Crumble sausage and ground beef into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave about 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is browned; drain. Stir in soup, tomato sauce, mushrooms, seasoning mix and salt. Mix well. Layer in 12 x 7-inch... - 36.9854
Quick 'n Easy Lasagna
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef to crumble.
2) Stir in mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
3) Cover the casserole with a waxed paper and microwave at high for 5-6 minutes or until done, ensure to stir twice.
4) Drain the pan drippings... - 47.2197
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 39.7286
Lasagna With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in a 2-quart casserole, combine onion, oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and basil; microwave, covered, 4-5 minutes, until tomatoes are soft, but still... - 33.6415
Mixed Cheese Turkey Lasagna
Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth.
If using fresh mushrooms, also saute them.
If using canned mushrooms, wait to add them later.
After onion is cooked add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
Meanwhile cook turkey in microwave in... - 41.2194
Lasagne With Meat Sauce
Cook lasagne according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef in large micro-proof bowl on medium-high (2/3 power) for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce; cover.
Microwave on high (full power) for 4 to 5 minutes... - 42.9531
Creamy Courgette Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil, then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened, but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water, then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.0031
Cook rice according to package.
Add Egg Beaters and part of Parmesan cheese.
Mix and set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cheeses, reserving 2 Tbs.of Parmesan cheese.
Brown meat in microwave for about 4 to 5 minutes covered with waxed... - 40.5175
Classic Eggplant Lasagna
1. Slice the eggplant length wise.
2. In a bowl take coconut oil, salt and black pepper. Whisk well all the ingredients.
3. Dip the eggplant slices in the coconut oil mixture.
4. Lay down the eggplant slices over a cookie sheet.
5. Bake in... - 101.222
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
In 2 quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add oil, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, garlic salt and parsley flakes.
In small... - 45.4047
Beef & Zucchini Lasagna
In small glass casserole, cook beef on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring once during cooking.
Stir tomato sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt into beef.
Mix beaten egg with ricotta cheese.
In large glass casserole,... - 42.7819
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 40.3861
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 44.9373
Spinach And Sausage Lasagna
LASAGNA LOWDOWN Cook noodles, a few at a time, in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, 2 minutes for fresh and 6 to 8 minutes for dried.
Refresh in cold water and arrange in single layer on wet tea towel until ready to use.
Assemble dish... - 41.5769
Spinach Lasagna is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Spinach Lasagna dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.9765
Place noodles in 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
Cover with water.
Sprinkle with salt.
Microwave on High, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Let noodles stand in cooking water while preparing meat sauce.
Crumble ground beef in 3-quart glass casse-... - 42.7824
1. Defrost spinach in microwave. Drain well. Press several paper towels onto spinach to soak up a bit more liquid.
2. Beat eggs well. Add ricotta cheese, ground cloves, Mrs. Dash and spinach. Hand mix well.
3. Lightly grease a 8x8 non metallic baking dish... - 38.7358
Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass baking dish.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes Drain and stir in salt, spaghetti sauce mix, tomato'sauce and mushrooms; mix well.
Assemble in 2-quart glass baking dish by layers: 1/3... - 32.5579
Cook turkey meat in a bowl in the microwave for about 5 minutes, covered with waxed paper.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Combine next three ingredients and saute over medium heat in chicken broth.
Add cooked turkey after vegetables are... - 42.8159
Turkey N Squash Lasagna
With a sharp knife, pierce spaghetti squash 10 times.
Place on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
Turn; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until fork-tender.
Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; discard the... - 43.5158
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 31.155
Easy Cheese Lasagna
In large glass bowl, crumble ground beef.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, egg and pepper.
In oblong baking dish, spoon 1/2 cup sauce; alternately... - 41.9371
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1253
Microwave Lasagna Recipes By Category