- » Microwave High Protein
Microwave High Protein Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave high protein recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave high protein recipes.
High Protein Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Irresistible to anyone at any age with a sweet tooth, when peanut butter is added to the equation, a box of brownie mix becomes a decadent,... - 85.8425
Cooking With Jess - Protein Cake
1. In mixing bowls place all ingredients and mix well.
2. Spray microwave safe bowl and place cake mixture in sprayed bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Serve with beverages or as desired.
If desired add 1tbsp peanut... - 93.4446
Protein Lava Brownie
Low carb and sooooo yummy. I have one of these virtually every night! Great if you have a sweet tooth! - 28.839
Prize Winning Elegant Chicken High
Slit tops of boxes of asparagus.
Microwave 5 minutes, open boxes and rearrange spears, and microwave 5 minutes more.
Microwave butter in 9-inch pie plate for 30 seconds.
Add almonds to butter.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Mix... - 39.1271
High Vitamin Mixed Vegetable Semolina Idli
Thanks to Ifood.tv for organizing such a great contest every month in which we feel connected with other community members. Here is my entry for "Woman's Day Healthy Recipe Contest" - 0
Microwaved Bratwurst In Beer
Combine bratwurst and beer in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70%).
Microwave until internal temperature reaches 170°F., 17 to 20 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Add sauerkraut; cover and let... - 25.4399
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.96
Microwave Country Breakfast
Here is a delicious country breakfast recipe for all of you, who love to have breakfast like a king. You'll be amazed to know that you can cook this up just within 5 mins in your microwave. Try this at least once, otherwise you'll be missing a great... - 93.0547
Microwaved Pot Roast
Place roast in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Sprinkle both sides of roast with gravy mix.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add water and cook covered with wax paper, 25 MINUTES or until meat thermometer registers 150° (will increase to 160° during... - 28.7291
Microwaved Tasty Meat Loaf
In 1 1/2 quart (8 x 4) glass loaf dish, combine ground beef, milk, egg, soup mix and salt; mix well.
Press evenly in pan combine brown sugar mustard and catsup; spoon and spread over top of meat.
Cook, covered with wax paper, 8 minutes or until center is... - 32.6377
Microwaved Bouillon Sipper
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
If desired, garnish with lemon slices and parsley. - 23.7127
Microwave Shrimp Scampi
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except for shrimp. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. Stir shrimp into butter sauce. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 2 (power level... - 28.1639
Microwaved Rolled Rib Roast
In bottom of 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, place an inverted saucer or small casserole cover to hold meat out of juices.
Place thin slices of garlic under string holding meat together.
Sprinkle roast with seasoned salt.
Place roast, fat side down, on saucer... - 29.907
Microwaved Sugar Cookies
In large mixer bowl, soften butter (25 sec).
Cream butter until fluffy.
Add sugar and eggs, beating until well blended.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well; chill.
Form into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper.
Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
Cook... - 37.5318
Microwave Chicken Salad
1. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup of the almonds.
2. Cover loosely and microwave on medium (50%) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until hot. Sprinkle... - 31.7071
Microwaved Bordelaise Sauce
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and tarragon. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Add wine, parsley and lemon juice. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes... - 30.9439
Microwaved Pot Roast
Pierce meat deeply and thoroughly on all sides with a fork.
Place meat, sauce mix and water in a large oven cooking bag.
Place in casserole.
Secure bag with nylon tie.
Make six 1/2-inch slits in neck of bag below tie.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30... - 38.152
Microwave Chili Con Carne
1. Crumble beef into a 3-quart casserole and mix in rest of ingredients.
2. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 40 to 44 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving to blend flavors. - 31.8323
Microwaved Pot Roast
Slice roast in half.
Place potatoes and carrots in bottom of a 5-quart casserole dish.
Place roast on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of roast.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH, then 60 MINUTES on '5'. - 35.0216
Microwave Hungarian Goulash
1. Combine oil and onion in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes, stirring once.
2. Stir flour into onion mixture. Add remaining ingredients. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes,... - 29.3398
Classic Chicken Saltimbocca In The Microwave
1. Place chicken between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound until each breast half enlarges to a rectangle approximately 6 x 5 inches. Discard wrap. Place a ham slice and half a cheese slice on each breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato... - 31.6689
Microwaved Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Place corned beef brisket in water-soaked clay pot. Sprinkle with seasonings included with meat; add onion. Cover with water-soaked lid.
2. Microwave 30 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer). Turn brisket over; add cabbage and recover. Continue cooking 60 to 65... - 20.4093
Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Stew
Coat meat with flour.
Place in a 5-quart casserole dish.
Add bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, onions, bouillon, pepper, salt, sugar and vegetables.
Pour water over all.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 120 MINUTES on '5' (two 60 MINUTE... - 42.5495
In 3 or 4-quart casserole, combine all ingredients except brown sugar and gingersnaps.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade and strain marinade.
Return meat to casserole... - 43.9676
Microwaved Roast Duck With Orange
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In oblong baking dish, arrange duck on microwave-safe roasting rack; pierce skin several times.
Heat 30 minutes; drain.
Combine fruit sauce, liqueur and browning sauce; brush half on duck.
Heat at MEDIUM 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 38.2426
Microwave Pineapple Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
In a glass 2-quart baking dish place Brown-in-Bag.
In the Brown-in-Bag arrange chicken with larger pieces around edges.
Place onion and green pepper over chicken.
In a small bowl blend tomato sauce and... - 45.3958
Microwaved Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
1. In a medium (2-quart or 8 cup) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion, pepper and garlic
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.312
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine water, cinnamon, saffron and flavor packets (from rice mix).
Heat, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid is boiling.
Add rice and heat, covered, 10 to 11 minutes.
Add clams and let stand,... - 48.0414
Microwaved Chicken Cacciatore
Combine mushrooms, onion and garlic in 3- to 5-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Add chicken pieces, stirring to coat.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until chicken next to... - 37.4372
Microwave Black Bean Soup
Place bacon, onion, celery and parsley in 5-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Add beans and remaining ingredients except sherry, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 180 MINUTES on... - 43.9865
Microwave Puffy Omelette
Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Separate eggs, placing egg whites in large mixing bowl and egg yolks in medium bowl.
Blend remaining ingredients into egg yolks.
Beat whites with electric mixer... - 38.4749
Microwaved Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions, carrot and celery and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, sautéing after every 30 seconds
4. Add corn starch mixed... - 46.5352
Microwaved Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray; add pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine wine, cornstarch, and Italian seasoning,... - 33.2279
Microwave Chicken Stock
1) In a 3-quart microwave-proof bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover with a lid.
2) Place inside microwave to cook on full power for 20 minutes. Skim off any scum that collects on top of the stock during cooking.
3) Reduce the power... - 39.8194
Microwave Fried Chicken
In paper bag, combine flour, salt, pepper, and mustard; shake well.
Brush chicken pieces with lemon juice.
Place a few pieces of chicken at a time in paper bag, shake until coated.
Remove chicken from bag, lightly shake pieces free of excess flour.
Preheat... - 42.4628
Easy Microwave Omelette
1) In a glass pie plate, add butter and heat on high power for 3/4 to 1 minute or until melted.
2) Coat the bottom with melted butter, by turning the plate.
3) Combine remaining ingredients and pour into the pie plate.
4) Cook covered on high power... - 38.0719
Microwave Lamb Stew
Place cornstarch, salt and pepper in 5-qt casserole.
Add lamb, tossing to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except apples and peas; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, covered, 30 minutes, stirring every 10... - 46.9502
Microwave Lemon Herb Chicken And Vegetables
In 12-cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Add carrots, onion and garlic, stirring to coat well; microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring... - 41.0126
Italian Pot Roast In The Microwave
1. With a large fork, prick the roast all over on both sides.
2. Place the roast in a microwave friendly cooking bag or in a casserole dish.
3. Blend together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl then pour over the roast, turing the meat to... - 38.511
Microwaved Ham Loaf
1. In large mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2. Turn into a 9-inch x 5-inch microwaveable loaf dish, pressing evenly.
3. Combine brown sugar and mustard and spoon on top of meat mixture.
4. Sprinkle the pineapple juice... - 47.3797
Microwaved Boneless Pepper Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the broth and blend until smooth. Keep aside.
2. In a, 8-inch square dish, pour the oil.
3. In the microwave, heat the oil for 2 minutes at High.
4. Add the steak, soy sauce and ginger to this.
5.... - 45.8357
Savory Microwave Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place 2 cups chicken broth and chicken in microwave-safe casserole, cover and cook 5 minutes on medium.
Stir and cook another 5 minutes.
Drain chicken and discard broth.
Transfer chicken to a plate... - 44.7035
Microwave Chicken Vegetable Brunswick Stew
In 3-qt casserole place chicken pieces and water.
Microwave at Medium High (7) 25 to 30 Minutes, depending on weight of chicken, until tender.
Remove meat from bones discarding skin.
Cut meat into pieces and return to broth in casserole.
Add potatoes,... - 44.474
Microwave Shrimp Creole With Tomato Sauce
1 Place butter, onions, green pepper and garlic in 2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave for about 3 minutes on HIGH, or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients, except cooked rice. Cover with glass lid.
3 Microwave for 5 minutes on 8... - 35.5805
Swiss Steak In The Microwave
1. Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, trim off the excess fat from steak.
2. Use a steak hammer or base of a small saucepan to flatten the steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Slice steak in serving-size pieces.
4. Season the flour with pepper... - 40.9172
Roast Chicken In The Microwave
1) Rub butter, salt and pepper inside the chicken cavity.
2) Truss the chicken by tying its legs and wings into position.
3) Take an inverted saucer in a glass baking dish and place the chicken facing breast side down on the microwave... - 42.1406
Microwaved Chicken And Dumpling Stew
1. Arrange chicken in a 10-inch round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 19 minutes. Drain... - 34.6911
Microwaved Beef Stew With Tomato Paste
1) Remove the edges from the beef meat and cut down to the desired size of 1-inch cubes.
2) Fry the cubes in hot oil till brown. Keep aside.
3) In the same oil, cook the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery for 2 minutes.
4) Add some flour and ½... - 46.9861
Microwave Brunswick Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, onion, wine, broth, flour, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring to dissolve flour.
2. Add corn, okra, and lima beans; arrange chicken pieces over vegetables with meatier parts facing... - 29.5302
Microwaved Beef Burgundy With Hot Rice
Cut steak into strips 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In 3-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, and butter.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add steak,... - 47.3048
Hungarian Goulash In The Microwave
Slice meat into thin strips.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
Arrange onion slices over top of meat.
Combine flour and seasonings.
Slowly add water to flour mixture, stirring until well blended; pour over meat.
Insert temperature probe into center of... - 48.5204
Microwaved Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Grease a large (3-quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish with a little of the melt butter.
2. Arrange the potatoes and onions layers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Pour over the water and cover the dish with glass lid,... - 42.4898
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 50.4048
Microwave Picnic Pate
In large bowl, microwave onion, garlic and butter at High for 3 minutes or until softened, stirring once. Add pork, veal, liver, ham, egg, pepper, salt, allspice and thyme; mix well.
Line bottom and sides of 4- or 6-cup (1 or 1.5 L) ring mould with bacon,... - 36.1825
Microwave Roasted Turkey
Combine mushrooms, onion, celery and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring once during... - 46.7186
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Place butter in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Add 1/2 c. onion and celery.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, chili powder, bay leaf and... - 43.9516
Low Fat Microwaved Italian Chicken
1. Remove skin from chicken breast.
2. Chop chicken breasts into quarters.
3. Preheat browning dish on High for 7 minutes.
4. In a browning dish, take oil, garlic and keep chicken pieces with the meaty side down.
5. Cook on Medium for 3... - 42.3877
Party Microwave Chicken
1) In a small microwave bowl, place margarine.
2) Microwave on MEDIUM for about 1 minute or until melted.
3) To margarine add 4 tablespoons of the soy sauce, flour, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder.
4) Mix together well... - 46.9127
Bacon Steak In The Microwave
1. Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, trim off the excess fat from steak.
2. Use a steak hammer or base of a small saucepan to flatten the steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Slice steak in serving-size pieces.
4. Season the flour with pepper... - 41.4439
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.3517
Microwave Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Scatter the carrots and bacon on top.
3. In a small bowl, combine dissolve bouillon cubes in hot... - 46.2796
Quicky Quick Microwave Cake
This cake is so easy it is hard to believe. In 3 minutes it is ready to eat! Soft, fluffy and no one will doubt that it is not baked in the oven. It works well as both a snack and dessert with the right accompaniment. - 0
Microwave Poached Chicken Breasts
Place 4 of the chicken breast halves, skin side up, in 12x8-inch (2-quart) microwave-safe baking dish, placing thickest portions toward outside edge of dish.
Lightly sprinkle each breast with seasoned salt, paprika and pepper.
Cover... - 33.1636
Microwaved Hot Fudge Sauce
In small saucepan, melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar and salt Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring constantly Heat until thickened and hot, stirring constantly.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In small microwave-safe bowl,... - 32.9664
Microwave Pumpkin Coffee Cake
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/3 cup margarine on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted; stir in brown sugar and sugar Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Mix in flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt until... - 43.0529
Microwaved Chicken Marsala
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1 -cup glass measure, stirring with a whisk until blended.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish,- stir well with a whisk. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick... - 34.2934
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 47.6035
Microwaved Beef And Broccoli
In oblong baking dish, heat oil at high2 minutes.
Stir in beef, garlic and ginger.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes; stir twice.
Heat, covered, with plastic wrap, at high5 to 6 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp tender; stir once.
Stir in... - 43.5873
Microwave Bearnaise Sauce
In small glass bowl, combine onion and vinegar.
Heat at high1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in egg yolks until well blended.
Heat at medium-LOW 1 to 11/2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir twice.
Stir in butter until melted.
Heat at medium-LOW 1/4 to 1/2... - 36.1917
Easy Microwave Beef Stroganoff
In oblong baking dish, heat butter at high1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Add beef and mushrooms.
Heat at medium-high6 1/2 to 7 minutes; stir twice.
Drain and reserve liquid; add enough broth to reserved liquid to... - 45.8145
Microwaved Marinated Lamb Kabobs
In medium glass bowl, combine water, chopped onion, lemon juice, bacon drippings, sugar, curry, coriander, tumeric and bay leaves.
Heat at high9 to 10 minutes; stir once.
Add lamb and marinate, if desired, in refrigerator at least 3 hours, stir... - 39.5159
Microwave Corned Beef Dinner
Following method for baking potatoes heat potatoes 11 to 12 minutes.
Cool, then peel.
Meanwhile, prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place corned beef, onion and water in bag.
Set bag in medium glass bowl; pull bag up around beef.
Close bag... - 41.0939
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1 min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.7462
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
In this video Barry shows you how to make a delicious chocolate peanut butter mug cake. By chucking just a few typical kitchen ingredients together in a mug then whizzing in a microwave briefly you can make an incredibly gorgeous little treat - give it a go! - 0
How To Make A Pizza Mug Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a pizza mug cake. - 0
Once A Week Kitchen - Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Scrambled eggs in a pan can make such a mess and can be quite a task to clean. Making them in the microwave is not only less messy, it’s so quick and easy to get the perfect soft scrambled eggs. If it’s a special occasion, add some salmon to the eggs and... - 83.2773
Roast With Potatoes And Carrots
Place roast in baking dish.
Arrange potatoes and carrots around roast.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 25 to 35 MINUTES on HIGH. - 27.0113
Meal In A Potato
1. Wash the potatoes and prick with fork.
2. Wrap the potatoes in paper towel and microwave until done.
3. Microwave the vegetables for a few minutes.
4. Halve the potatoes and scoop out the pulp.
5. Place in a large shallow plate; add... - 0
Meaty Meat Loaf
In 1 or 1 1/2 -quart (8 x 4) loaf dish, combine ground beef, milk, soup mix, and salt; mix well.
Press evenly in pan.
Combine brown sugar, mustard and catsup; spoon and spread over top of meat.
Cook covered with wax paper, 7 minutes or until done.
Let it... - 29.3584
Bratwurst And Sauerkraut
1. Arrange bratwurst evenly in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with sauerkraut-sprinkle with brown sugar.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn every 5 minutes, until hot. - 19.4951
Sweet And Sour Sauce
In 11/2 quart casserole, combine sugar, cornstarch and water.
Stir in pineapple, green pepper, pimento, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce and hot sauce.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 5 minutes until clear and thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. - 33.8967
Dressed Up Meat Loaf
Thoroughly blend all ingredients.
Press into loaf dish, 9 x 5 inches.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until internal temperature reaches 155°F., 11 to 15 minutes.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
If desired, spread top of meat loaf with 1/4 cup... - 33.3597
Classic Cornish Hens And Rice
Place rice mix in bottom of (12 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Add 1 cup water.
Combine butter and salt in a 1 cup measure.
Brush the cavity and the outside of cornish hens with butter and salt mixture.
Arrange cornish hens on top of rice mixture MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES... - 26.2425
Green Beans With Ricotta Garlic Sauce
Place green beans in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Let stand, covered, while defrosting and heating sauce. - 25.8738
Cauliflower With Wine Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare and microwave whole cauliflower. Cover to keep warm.
2. Prepare Wine-Cheese Sauce. Pour over cauliflower. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. - 19.0139
Pot Simmered Chicken
Wash chicken well with cold water.
Place carrots, celery and onions in bottom of 5-quart casserole dish.
Place chicken (breast-side down) on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle with tarragon.
Add water to cover vegetables.
MICROWAVE 10... - 34.9605
Fiesta Tamale Pie
Mix corn muffin mix, egg and milk until just moistened.
Mix ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic in square baking dish, 8 x 8 inches.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meat loses pink color, 5 to 9 minutes, stirring once to break up... - 39.2418
Geek Eats! Spicy Shark
Seafood beckoning the hungry? Give it a go with this spicy shark fillet simply microwave! A meal ready in no time. Watch Mark the geeky cook unravel this out in the kitchen! - 106.98
Instant Sweet And Sour Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 3 to 6 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and onion is tender.
Serve with beef, pork, chicken or vegetables. - 29.1748
Microwave High Protein Recipes By Category
Microwave High Protein Restriction: