- » Microwave Herb
Microwave Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave herb recipes.
Microwave Baked Herb Tomatoes
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Combine bread crumbs, butter, cheese and oregano.
In 8-inch square baking dish, arrange tomato halves, top with bread crumb mixture.
Heat, covered, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Let STAND, 2 minutes before serving. - 31.5946
Roast Turkey With Orange Herb Stuffing Microwave Method
This recipe for roast turkey with orange herb stuffed is made with a whole turkey stuffed with orange rind and sage along with onions, walnuts flavored with garlic, butter and orange brandy. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 47.4028
Microwave Lemon Herb Chicken And Vegetables
In 12-cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Add carrots, onion and garlic, stirring to coat well; microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring... - 41.0126
Microwaved Sole With Lemon Herb Sauce
Place carrots and water in 1-quart microwave-safe casserole; cover.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until carrots are almost crisp-tender; drain.
Place fish fillets in 12x8-inch or 8-inch square (2-quart) microwave-safe baking... - 41.2841
Crunchy Herb Topping
1. Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until toasted. - 16.4628
Whipped Herb Butter
Place butter in 1-cup measure.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute, 30 seconds on '2', or until soft.
Whip in parsley flakes.
Keeps well in refrigerator, covered.
For ovens without variable heat control, Microwave 20 to 30 seconds on '5', watching carefully. - 20.9848
1. Cream butter with parsley, salt, basil and paprika.
2. Cut bread diagonally, almost through to bottom crust, in 12 equal slices. Spread herb butter between slices and over top of loaf. Place bread on paper toweling and heat in microwave oven 1 minute at... - 25.2569
Place butter and spices in a glass custard cup and heat on full power 1 minute.
Slice bread crosswise in 1/2 inch slices, being careful not to slice through bottom crust.
Brush herb spread on slices.
Wrap in paper toweling and place in bread... - 33.5464
1. Place butter in 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1/2 minute or until melted. Beat remaining ingredients into melted butter. Cover with plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 2 minutes. Stir lightly; recover, and continue cooking - 26.5552
Bread With Herb Butter
This Herbed Bread tastes incredible ! Try this bread with creamy herbed spread smeared on it generously for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Herbed Bread are welcome. - 30.2405
Boneless Herb-roasted Turkey
Cut twelve 1-inch slits in turkey.
Insert garlic pieces.
In small bowl, combine rosemary, marjoram and pepper.
Sprinkle evenly over turkey.
Place in nylon cooking bag.
Secure bag loosely with string.
Place in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High fo - 30.8028
Herb & Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Tenderloins
Place beans on plate.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until defrosted.
Coarsely chop beans.
In 1-quart casserole, combine beans, butter, carrot, celery and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, st - 36.7911
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in milk, sage and thyme; mix well.
Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
Serve with chicken, fish or vegetables. - 26.4925
Flounder With Creamy Herb Stuffing
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Mix'cheese, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper.
2. Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on center of each piece fish. Roll up; place seam sides down in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.... - 25.0079
Baked Onions With Herb Butter
1. Place butter or margarine in a small bowl. Microwave at 10% (LOW) 30 seconds or until softened. Add celery salt, parsley and tarragon; mix well. Set butter or margarine mixture aside at room temperature.
2. Wash onions, leaving outer skin intact. Trim top... - 23.711
Herb Rolls In A Ring
1) Lightly grease a microwave-safe ring mold.
2) In a bowl mix together Parmesan cheese, garlic, paprika and poppy seed.
3) Halve biscuits and dredge in cheese mixture.
4) Place into greased ring mold.
5) Microwave on medium for 4-4 1/2 minutes.
6)... - 37.0674
Herb Scented Red Onions
1. Preheat the microwave oven.
2. Take an oven cooking bag and fill it up with flour. Shake well to lightly coat the bag.
3. Stir in onions and tomatoes.
4. Top with some garlic, basil and thyme.
5. Lastly, add the stock and tie the... - 37.4808
Corn On The Cob With Herb Butter
1. Peel back the husks from the corn and remove the silk.
2. Beat the butter with the remaining ingredients. Spread the herb butter all over the ears of corn, then re-cover them with the green husks. If the cobs are without husks, wrap each one in greaseproof... - 24.2446
Creamy Herb Sauce
Combine wine, butter, chives, mustard, tar-ragon, rosemary and pepper in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2Vi minutes.
Slowly beat wine mixture into eggs.
Serve with meat, fish, or vegetables. - 29.0759
Herb Scented Red Onions
Place the flour in an oven cooking bag and shake to lightly coat the bag.
Add the onions and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the garlic, basil and thyme.
Add the stock and close the bag with the plastic tie that comes with it.
Place the bag on a plate or in a baking... - 42.0856
Classic Herb Chicken
Place chicken pieces in large plastic food storage bag in baking dish.
In 1-cup measure, blend all marinade ingredients.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Arrange chicken - 39.6245
Herb Baked Tomatoes
1. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs, butter, cheese and oregano.
2. In a microwave proof casserole or dish, arrange tomato halves, cut side up.
3. Sprinkle each with bread crumb mixture.
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap or wax... - 38.2295
Herb Buttered Fish Fillets
Arrange frozen fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In small bowl, combine butter, parsley and dill.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Pour evenly over fish.
Cover with wax... - 29.1559
Herb Baked Tomatoes
This glorious Herb Baked Tomatoes recipe can be used to create a winning vegetable side dish. Try this wonderful Herb Baked Tomatoes at home this week itself and see your family getting addicted to it! - 31.8342
Herb Lamb Steaks
1 Place butter in small glass bowl; add remaining ingredients, except water and steaks.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on HIGH, or until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
3 Place lamb steaks in 10-inch glass ceramic skillet or shallow baking dish. Brush with... - 35.2093
Herb Seasoned Cornish Hens
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Sprinkle cavity of each Cornish hen with 1/4 teaspoon seasoning mixture.
Reserve remaining mixture.
Fill each cavity with 1/4 cup onions.
Secure legs together with string.
Arrange... - 37.9546
Grouper In Herb Butter
Arrange grouper pieces in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In 1-cup measure, combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and fennel.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or - 29.6636
Herb Scalloped Tomatoes
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add onion and butter or margarine. Combine together.
2) Cook on 100% power (high) for 2 to 4 minutes.
3) Mix croutons, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) Add tomatoes and stir well.
5) Cook on high for 4 to 6 minutes stirring... - 40.4891
Lemony Herb Swordfish
1. Pat fish steaks dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edges, in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chervil; drizzle with lemon juice.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 4... - 25.2232
Herb Roasted Corn
Combine ingredients and spread over 4 cobs of corn.
Wrap each in plastic wrap, arrange in spoke fashion in microwave oven and cook on HIGH 6-8 minutes or until kernels are tender.
Turn end for end half way through cooking time.
Let stand 5 minutes as cobs... - 34.3696
Onions In Herb Sauce
1. Cut 1/2-inch-deep "X" in top of each onion. Place in 2-quart microwave- safe casserole; set aside.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth. Stir in vinegar, dill and mustard. Pour over onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 12 minutes or until onions... - 27.2564
Leg Of Lamb With Sherry Herb Sauce
Cut small slits in lamb roast.
Place garlic slices in slits.
Mix 1 teaspoon each tarragon, rosemary and margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Brush over lamb roast.
Place roast fat side down on roasting... - 37.3706
Chicken In Herb Sauce
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, cook celery and butter at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour, chives, rosemary, chervil, and tarragon.
Add milk and broth.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly,... - 39.2067
Asparagus With Herb Sauce
In a 1-quart casserole combine asparagus and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 to 7 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Set aside, covered.
For sauce, in a 2-cup measure stir together skim milk, cornstarch, thyme, and... - 39.3913
Buttered And Herb Corn Kernels
1) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in the corn, water and butter.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or till the butter has melted completely. The corn should also have defrosted by this time.
3) Next, add in the chives, basil,... - 40.0963
Pat fish dry.
Combine remaining ingredients except egg whites in a shallow dish, mixing well.
Dip fillets in egg whites, then in crumb mixture, coating well.
Arrange in a shallow 2-quart baking dish, with thickest portions to outside of dish.
Cover with paper... - 32.9367
Herb Garnished Fresh Tagliatelle
1. Have the tagliatelle ready in a large, square (or rectangular) shallow heatproof dish or casserole in the microwave oven. Quickly pour on 1.1 litres (2 pints) boiling water and crumble the stock cube over the pasta.
2. Immediately microwave, uncovered, on... - 29.9873
Cold Salmon With Herb Mayonnaise
1. Place the salmon steaks in a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with the white wine, if you wish, and the salt and pepper to taste. Cover the plate with microwave-safe plastic wrap, pleated at one side to allow for expansion.
2. Microwave at Full... - 33.7538
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
1. Mix parsley, basil, tarragon, dill, mustard powder, paprika, salt and pepper, sesame seeds and one-third of butter together in a small bowl.
2. Using a sharp knife, lift skin back from the chicken drumsticks.
3. Spread a teaspoon of herb mixture between... - 38.3011
Squash Casserole With Herb Seasoned Topping
Place sliced squash and water in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 16 minutes or until tender.
Stir squash once after 8 minutes.
Allow squash to stand while combining remaining ingredients.
Blend together egg, milk, butter, stuffing mix,... - 40.9038
Snails In Herb Sauce
Put the sorrel into a bowl, cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Drain the sorrel and return to the bowl.
Add the sour cream (creme fraiche), egg, chopped chervil, garlic powder, kirsch brandy, salt and pepper.
Stir thoroughly, microwave on HIGH for 1... - 42.693
Beef & Mixed Herb Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut stem ends off peppers, and remove seeds and membranes.
In micro-proof casserole, saute onions and garlic in butter on HIGH 1 minute.
Add meat and cook on HIGH 2 1/2 minutes or until meat loses pink colour.
Add 1/3 can of soup, rice and seasonings to... - 44.1558
Herb And Mustard Beans
Place the beans and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 7 minutes, or until tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
Drain and return the beans to the bowl.
Warm the oil in a small... - 48.0598
Herb Steamed Cauliflower
In 3-quart casserole, combine chicken broth, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Place cauliflower in casserole upside down.
Microwave at High for 13 to 20 minutes, or until base is tender, turning cauliflower over after half the time.
Let stand, covered,... - 36.1176
Breaded Herb Pork Chops
1. Take a shallow bowl and whisk egg with milk in it.
2. Take another separate shallow bowl and combine cracker crumbs, garlic, parsley, tarragon and pepper in it.
3. Into egg mixture dip pork chops and then coat with cracker crumb mixture.
4. On the... - 41.1203
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce is a tasty appetizer. The Sour cream and eggs gives the Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce a perfect taste. - 46.2422
1 Place butter, garlic and onion in small glass mixing bowl.
2 Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients, except fish and bread crumbs.
3 Arrange fillets in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish with... - 37.4985
Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken
1. Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container; pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at least 3... - 30.7138
Scallops With Herb I M Lemon Butter
The Scallops With Herb Lemon Butter is a an addictive and lovely meal that I cant get enough off! This well flavored and unique seafood preparation is a personal favorite. Try this wonderful Scallops With Herb Lemon Butter recipe! - 41.3149
Golden Hens With Herb Rice
1. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
2. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub hens inside out with salt.
4. Truss the birds and cover the tips of drumsticks with foil to prevent charring while cooking. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 42.8205
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of wax paper and pound to 1/4" thick with a rubber mallet or meat pounder.
In a small bowl, combine the scallions, parsley, coriander, and pepper.
Spread a generous teaspoonful of the mixture over each chicken... - 42.8334
Fish And Vegetable Casserole With Herb Sauce
1. Wash and pat dry fish steaks.
2. Put them in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons wine. Mix well and leave aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil. Fry garlic and onion until golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
4. Add fish... - 42.4961
Apple And Herb Stuffed Pork Chops
In mixing bowl, combine stuffing mix, apple, onion, raisins, 1/2 cup orange juice, butter, orange rind, salt, cinnamon, allspice and pepper.
Cut a pocket in each pork chop.
Divide stuffing evenly among chops.
Arrange chops in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish... - 42.6387
Ricotta & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Remove slice from stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place tomato shells upside down in 9-inch square baking dish.
In 1-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring... - 49.7539
Herb Roasted Chicken
Wash chicken under cold running water.
Pat with a paper towel until thoroughly dry.
Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, and green onion.
With a rubber spatula, loosen the skin at the sides of the breast and around the legs.
Carefully push the butter mixture... - 36.9818
Herb-glazed Lamb Chops
Herb glazed lamb chops is an easy and quick cooked lamb dish prepared with lamb shoulders or leg. Flavored with soy sauce, mustard and basil the herbed lamb chops are prepared in a jiffy and can be served with rice or flat breads. - 37.9103
Wine And Herb Braised Ribs
1) Take a large oven cooking bag and add ribs, onion slices and bay leaves.
2) Arrange on microwave baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Mix in a small bowl tomato juice, wine, chervil and tarragon.
4) Transfer the mixture with ribs and close the mouth of... - 44.0901
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the carrots, cover with wax paper, and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Stir in... - 44.5381
Hot French Herb Bread
1. Slice bread into 6 pieces without cutting through the bottom crust.
2. In a bowl, mix butter or margarine with seasonings.
3. Apply seasoned butter in between the bread slices.
4. Top the bread with cheese.
5. In a baking tray, cook the... - 40.3144
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 45.9767
Fish Fillets With Citrus Herb Butter
In a small mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until blended.
Shape half of the butter mixture into a log; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
Place remaining mixture in a microwave-safe bowl; heat for 1-2 minutes or until melted.
Place fish... - 39.8503
Herb Baked Chicken
In small bowl, combine garlic, paprika, oregano, pepper and lemon peel; rub over chicken.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chicken; meatier portions toward edge of dish.
Drizzle with lemon and top with mushrooms.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax... - 43.0332
Lemon Herb Chicken
In small bowl mix lemon juice, parsley flakes, tarragon, lemon pepper, salt and garlic powder.
If desired, remove skin from chicken.
Rub herb mixture evenly onto chicken.
Place on wax paper-lined tray.
Freeze until firm.
Wrap, label and freeze no longer than... - 51.1201
Herb Baked Chicken
Herb Baked Chicken is a tasty and delightful chicken preparation. I served this yummy dish for my daughter graduation party and all according to her, her friends couldn€™t stop themselves from licking the bowl clean!!! Try this brilliant Herb Baked... - 41.1407
Hot Mustard Pistachio And Herb Bread
1. Slash the bread at 2.5 cm (1 inch) intervals almost through to the base.
2. If the butter is cold, put it in a heatproof bowl and microwave on LOW for 30 seconds or until it is soft enough to spread easily.
3. Beat the remaining ingredients into the butter... - 31.5061
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
Cheese and herb chicken legs are made with chicken drumsticks roasted in the oven. Prepared with an under the skin stuffing of herbs like basil, dill tarragon and parsley, the cheese and herb chicken legs are brushed with butter and coated in biscuit crumbs... - 48.6769
Cheese And Herb Potatoes
1. Wash, and scrub the tomatoes. Pierce throughout the flesh using knife.
2. Cover them with absorbent paper and keep them on a plate.
3. Microwave potatoes for 25 minutes. (Larger potatoes will take long time, and this time is... - 44.319
Grape And Herb Jelly
Pour boiling water over basil and rosemary in small bowl.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Strain through cheese cloth into measuring cup.
Add more water, if necessary, to make 1/2 cup.
Combine basil water, grape juice, lemon juice and pectin in 2-quart... - 31.548
Cheese Herb Bread
Combine water, shortening, sugar, and salt in a large glass bowl; micro wave at HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes or until shortening melts.
Cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Add yeast, cheese spread, 1 cup flour, and egg to liquid mixture; beat 30 seconds at low... - 38.3652
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 35.7035
Grilled Herb Mustard Steaks
grilled herb mustard steaks are cooked beef steaks seasoned with a herb mustard mix. Prepared with a crushed garlic, dijon mustard and basil leaves along with thyme and peppers in a water base, the steaks are best served with vegetables. - 34.9268
Herb Grilled Chicken
In small bowl, combine oregano, thyme, rosemary and salt.
Brush chicken quarters with olive oil.
Sprinkle herb mixture evenly over skin side of chicken.
Grind a generous amount of black pepper over chicken.
On microwave safe platter large enough to hold... - 33.0674
Herb Butter is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Herb Butter will get you a lot of compliments! - 32.1753
Baked Herb Fish Fillets
Freeze fish fillets in a 1-gallon bag.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt in a 1-quart bag; attach to fish fillet package.
To prepare to serve, thaw fish and herbs.
Lightly beat egg white, and dip fillets in it.
Put fillets one at a... - 36.3258
Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
Wipe the mushrooms or wash them in cold water; do not peel them, as much of the flavour is lost by doing this.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and chop them; leave the caps whole.
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
Heat the oil with the butter... - 43.5748
Broccoli And Herb Quiche
1. Line a greased 23 cm (9 in) flan dish with pastry and prick base with a fork. Line with baking paper and fill with dried beans or uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove beans or rice and baking paper.
2. To make filling, boil, steam or microwave... - 38.1932
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4637
Herb Crab Creole
1) Take the crabs and crack the legs a little.
2) Take a skillet and saute all ingredients in the water or wine (without any oil).
3) Simmer for about 1 hour or microwave for 10-12 minutes, adding liquid if required and stirring only twice.
4) FOR... - 41.6384
Herb Breaded Chicken
In food processor or blender, process bread to make crumbs.
Add basil, thyme, oregano, tarragon, paprika, salt, and pepper to taste; process to mix.
Rinse chicken under cold running water; shake off water.
Transfer crumb mixture to plastic bag; add chicken a... - 29.0101
Mix all ingredients together.
Store in tightly closed jar.
Serve with roasts and broiled meats. - 26.3024
All Purpose Herb Blend
Blend all ingredients well.
Store in tightly closed jar.
Serve with poultry, broiled meats, roasts, salads and assorted vegetables. - 24.7182
Herb Rice Blend
1) Take a small bowl and mix together all the ingredients in it.
2) Add the mixture to rice while cooking. Stir and cook to blend flavors. - 28.9497