- » Microwave Green Bean
Microwave Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave green bean recipes.
Microwave Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
1. Wash the potatoes and pierce them well with a fork. Arrange the potatoes in a circle on a baking dish. Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes till done and then allow to stand till cool
2. In glass microwave dish, combine oil,... - 43.1407
Microwave Cooked Green Bean Casserole
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, let them rest in the casserole for a few... - 46.3793
Easy Green Bean Almondine
1. Combine almonds and butter in a 2-quart glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until almonds are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Combine beans and water in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at... - 27.6698
Mustard Flavored Green Bean Vinaigrette
1. Place water, green beans and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 14 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes, until beans are tender; drain.
2. Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container; toss with beans. - 30.0113
Easy Green Bean Casserole
1) In a 1-quart casserole follow package microwave directions to cook green beans.
2) Drain the beans and keep aside.
3) In the 1-quart casserole add mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento. Mix together.
4) Add beans and mix.
5) Cook on 100% power... - 34.5903
Classic Green Bean Bake
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) glass casserole, blend soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper; stir in green beans.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook in microwave oven 8 minutes or until hot.
Top with onions; cook uncovered 2-3 minutes. - 30.1135
Green Bean Combination
Combine all ingredients except vinegar in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 10 to 17 minutes, or until beans are tender, stirring every 3 minutes.
Toss with vinegar; serve. - 30.0067
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Green Bean Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Green Bean Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 30.2248
Easy Green Bean Italian
1. In a shallow 1 1/2 quart microwave proof casserole or pan, add the beans
2. Cover dish with cling film or wax paper and thaw the beans in the microwave for almost 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes or so, until thawed
3. Stir in the onions and... - 32.3755
Green Bean Chokes
1) Wash the green beans well and drain. Slice their ends off.
2) Arrange the beans in a glass baking dish.
3) Pour the artichoke marinade over the beans.
4) Take the artichokes and quarter them.
5) Add the artichokes over the beans.
6) Sprinkle the top... - 36.3174
Green Bean Casserole
In an 8- or 9-inch glass pie plate, microwave liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, wheat germ, oatmeal, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder on high for 2-3 minutes.
Stir after each minute.
Remove mixture from pie plate; set aside.
In the same plate, combine... - 36.8044
Colorful Carrot And Green Bean Ring
Cut carrots into large pieces and finely grate them.
Ring a plate or flat soup bowl with the grated carrots.
Add a few drops of water.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop the green beans and mushroom but keep them... - 32.2682
Green Bean And Bacon Casserole
This Green Bean And Bacon Casserole is unique ! Try this souped meat and vegetable for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Green Bean And Bacon Casserole are welcome. - 26.0928
Green Bean Casserole
1. Place beans in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 9 minutes or until tender, stirring twice during cooking. Drain.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk, soy sauce and... - 28.5418
Easy Green Bean Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 In a 1-quart casserole cook the green beans according to the package microwave directions. Drain the beans.
2 In the 1-quart casserole stir together mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento.Stir in beans.
3 Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 4... - 33.2538
Puree Of Green Bean Soup
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until margarine is melted. Add 1/2 cup water and microwave on High for 5 minutes, until beans are tender. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer mixture to... - 31.1986
Popular Green Bean Casserole
Defrost beans by placing packages in single layer in microwave oven.
Microwave at Low (3) 10 to 12 Minutes, turning over and rearranging packages every 2 to 3 minutes.
Separate beans into 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Mix with canned soup, milk and pimiento to blend... - 36.2206
Green Bean And Bacon Casserole
Place bacon in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH.
Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
Add bread cubes to bacon drippings.
Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
Combine beans, bacon and soup in 1-quart... - 33.1815
Favorite Green Bean Casserole
Pierce the packages of beans and place side-by-side on paper plates in microwave oven.
Microwave at MEDIUM 6 to 8 minutes to thaw.
Turn each package over and rotate once.
Drain, if necessary.
Combine beans, cheese spread, soup, and water chestnuts in a 1 1/2... - 33.1381
Salmon And Green Bean Casserole
Cook frozen beans.
Cook artichoke hearts in covered casserole for 51/2 minutes, drain.
Remove skin and bones from salmon, break into chunks.
Mix together vegetables and salmon; spoon into 4 buttered individual ramekins or casseroles.
Blend Hollandaise, sour... - 38.251
Green Bean And Cheese Casserole
This Green Bean and Cheese Casserole tastes too good. Try these souped vegetable with irresistible seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Green Bean and Cheese Casserole are welcome. - 26.039
Favorite Green Bean Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine beans, soup, water chestnuts, milk and pimento.
Arrange onions around edge of dish.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 12 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 30.5243
Green Bean New Potato And Ham Salad
This Green Bean New Potato and Ham Salad is simply fabulous ! A casseroled dish of vegetables and ham, honestly speaking you might find this fare a bit heavy for a salad, but its so tasty that you'll keep wanting for more ! Your suggestions for this Green... - 43.7216
Green Bean And Bacon Combo
Cook green beans following directions on package; drain.
Put bacon into a 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook in microwave oven for about 2-1/2 minutes on high, or until browned.
Remove bacon from dish.
Add bread cubes to bacon fat... - 37.5905
Meatball Green Bean Stroganoff
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add green beans, bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and frozen meatballs; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover... - 45.6205
Green Bean Salad With Chicken Livers
Top and tail the green beans and cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
Rinse and put on a dish with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Take care not to over cook, the beans... - 47.1114
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 35.5389
Green Bean And Pasta Salad
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, bell pepper, oil, and garlic and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes, until bell pepper is tender-crisp, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to... - 34.6193
Solar Cooked Green Bean And French Onion Casserole
A veggie casserole of beans and French onions! Though made in the solar heater the onions don't loose their crunchy bite, despite being cooked in the a prolonged time! Devoid of the audio, the video is watchable. See the video for details! - 55.8962
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
Pierce potatoes several times wih fork.
Arrange in circle directly on oven tray.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes, then allow to stand and cool.
In glass casserole, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to... - 46.8718
Green Bean And Mushroom Salad
To Microwave: Cut beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces; place in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
Add water; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking; drain.
Cover beans with ice water to... - 38.7266
Holiday Green Bean Bundles
This year for the Holidays make these Green Bean Bundles, It is fresh green beans, bacon, and a sweet and savory sauce. Simple and delicious! Mucho gusto! - 116.215
Green Bean Casserole With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine green beans, onion, and water. Cover and microwave at HIGH 7 minutes.
3. Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in bean mixture. Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine... - 36.1325
Outback Steakhouse Steamed Green Beans
Outback Steakhouse Steamed Green Beans are almost as good as the steaks at the Outback Steakhouse. I have a time passing up a loaded baked potato, but I can do it for these sweet and savory freshly steamed green beans. You can make these at home, you don’t... - 122.068
Mushroom And Green Bean Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together shallots, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oil and mustard.
2) Snap off the edges of beans and cut them into 1-1/ 2-inch lengths.
3) Cover them with water and cook on top of the stove, or add 3 tablespoons water... - 46.6177
Italian Green Bean Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender. Refresh under cold running water.
2. Place beans, shallots, tomatoes and olives in a salad bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, chives, rosemary and thyme in a screwtop jar.... - 37.9568
Microwave Green Bean Recipes By Category
Microwave Green Bean Dish: