- » Microwave Gourmet
Microwave Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Microwave Gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Microwave Gourmet recipes.
Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding! A yummy risotto that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! Donâ€™t miss this Wehani Rice Pudding recipe that has been tested and perfected over the years. - 48.6107
Microwave Black Bottom Pie
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sugar with cornstarch.
2. In 2-cup liquid measure, combine water and chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes with constant stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Keep the melted... - 47.96
Microwave Chicken Tetrazzini
1) According to the package directions, cook the spaghetti.
2) Drain it and set it aside.
3) Set the microwave to HIGH.
4) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish place the chicken with the meatier portions to the outer side of the dish.
5)... - 45.5803
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 44.7307
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
1) Take 10-inch browning dish and preheat at Power Hi for 6 minutes.
2) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
3) Cut beef thinly into 1/4-inch strips.
4) Add 2 Tablespoons butter and grease the browning dish.
5) Add beef to it and... - 44.4049
Microwave Whole Wheat Bread
1) Take water in 2 cup glass measure and microwave (high) for about 30-45 seconds or until lukewarm. Add yeast for softening.
2) Stir in the mixture into flour, forming thick and smooth batter. Cover and keep overnight in a warm... - 44.2017
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.1782
Rich Chicken Tomato Casserole In The Microwave
1) In a large microwavable pan, heat oil and butter, brown the chicken well on all sides for 3 minute.
2) In a large microwavable casserole, transfer the chicken using a perforated ladle.
3) In the same pan, stir the flour in the remaining fat.
4) Mix... - 44.0003
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
For ease in cutting, freeze beef sirloin steak about 20 min.
Cut beef across grain into 1 1/2 X 1/4" strips.
Place beef, water, margarine, bouillon (dry), browning sauce, pepper, onion and garlic in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and... - 43.9676
Gourmet Beef Stew
Cut beef in 2 inch pieces.
Coat meat with flour and salt which have been combined.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes, add floured beef cubes and shortening.
Cook 1 1/2 minutes, stir; cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
Add tomato sauce,... - 43.447
Microwave Fiesta Chicken Kiev
Pound each raw chicken breast with a mallet to flatten and tenderize.
Beat together butter and cheese spread until well blended.
Mix in onion, salt, M.S.G.and chilies.
Divide mixture equally among the 8 chicken pieces, placing a portion towards 1 end of each... - 43.4219
Microwave Maryland Chicken
1) Trim the rind off the bacon and spread the rasher gently with the flat side of a knife.
2) Slice the rasher in half and roll up into 4 curls.
3) Arrange the bacon on a pan and cook, uncovered for 1 1/2 minutes, set aside.
4) In a... - 43.3986
Pierce potatoes. Place in microwave on paper towel, leaving 1 inch between potatoes. Microwave potatoes on high for 6 minutes. Turn over. Microwave on high for 7 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine the garlic, onion, and water in a microwave-safe... - 42.874
Chicken And Shrimp In Red Wine Sauce
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a plastic bag combine salt, pepper and flour.
Coat each piece of chicken with seasoned flour.
In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet melt butter on top of a conventional surface unit.
Add chicken pieces and... - 42.5803
Microwave Veal With Wine And Almonds
1) Read your microwave instruction manual.
2) In a microwaveable casserole, melt butter and saute the onions, put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Stream in the wine and put the veal in butter mixture.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5)... - 42.3095
Microwave Brown Bread
1) Grease two 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cups and line the bottom with microwave-safe waxed paper and grease one more time.
2) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine all the... - 41.9509
Microwave Bran Date Muffins
1) Take a 1 quart glass bowl and place water and butter in it. Microwave (high) for about 1 minute.
2) Add cereal, sugar and egg.
3) Blend in all the remaining ingredients.
4) Take plastic muffin pan and place baking papers in it. Fill up to half the... - 41.423
Microwave Marinated Mushroom Caps
1) Clean the mushrooms and remove stems, if desired.
2) Take a microwave-safe bowl and combine all ingredients in it except the mushrooms, keeping a 4 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins... - 41.3861
Microwave Noodles And Cheese Supreme
1) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together sour cream, noodles, garlic, cottage cheese and Worcestershire sauce in it.
2) Take a 2 cup capacity container and combine together onions, Tabasco and butter in it. Microwave (high) for about 2-3... - 41.3541
1) Take a large glass bowl and mix together nuts, cereals and pretzels in it.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until butter begins to melt.
4) Mix and pour over all... - 40.7819
Swiss Fondue In The Microwave
1) Smear the inside of a microwavable pan with the cut sides of the garlic clove, then discard them.
2) Place together the cheeses, cornflour, seasoning and nutmeg, and mix well.
3) Stream the wine over the cheese mixture and mix well.
4) Put the lid... - 40.6234
Microwave Zucchini Bread
1) Take a large size mixing bowl and blend together sugar and eggs.
2) Add zucchini and oil.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into a 12 cup capacity microwave pan (or a 2 quart casserole with glass in the center)... - 40.5876
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine baking powder, flour, parsley flakes and salt in it.
2) Take another bowl and blend together eggs, milk and oil in it.
3) Combine with the dry ingredients just until mixture turns moist.
4) Add the mixture in rounded... - 40.3817
Chicken In A Bag
Combine onion, celery, and butter in a 2-quart bowl.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in bread cubes, chestnuts, and seasonings, mixing well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken with cold... - 40.3538
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 39.9799
Piperade is an easy to prepare side dish. The delicious vegetable recipe wont let you to miss out this Piperade. - 39.2173
Easy Beef Casserole
Crumble ground beef into a 2-quart casserole, stir in chopped onion and green pepper.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until done, stirring twice.
Drain off drippings.
Add cooked macaroni, corn, spaghetti sauce,... - 38.5126
Microwave Creamed Onions
1. In a 1 1/2-qt casserole, take onions and water.
2. Cover and microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or until onions become tender. Remember to stir it once gently.
3. Remove the excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Pour sour cream mixture... - 38.3404
Microwave Egg Custard
1) In a large microwavable dish, stream the milk.
2) Place the dish in microwave and cook for 3 1/2 minutes.
3) In a microwavable bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
4) Transfer the warmed milk on to the egg mixture and whisk... - 38.3187
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.5437
Gourmet Style Corn Chowder
Place bacon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes 30 seconds to 6 minutes or until crisp.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and celery.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 36.3778
Place cream cheese in a 9-inch pie-plate, microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds or until soft.
Stir until cream cheese is smooth and creamy.
Stir in crabmeat, sour cream, celery, green onions, chili sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, mixing well.
Spread... - 36.1509
Easy Veal Roast
Use a microwave trivet or invert a heat-resistant non metallic saucer or small casserole cover in the bottom of a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
Place roast fat-side-down on the saucer or trivet.
Rub meat with garlic and pepper if desired.
Well done veal... - 35.1824
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder in it. Stir in oil.
2) Take another bowl and beat egg and milk together. Mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Pour prepared mixture into 6 cup plastic ring molds and... - 35.1366
Black Bean Pizza
Tomatoes and cheese give this bean pizza traditional pizza flavor. - 34.8272
Microwave Cooked Macaroni And Cheese
Mix macaroni, water, onion, margarine, salt, mustard and pepper in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on medium (50%) until boiling, 2 to 3 minutes... - 34.2847