- » Microwave Gourmet
Microwave Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Microwave Gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Microwave Gourmet recipes.
Gourmet's Delight Chip Dip
Cut each artichoke into sixths.
In small mixing bowl or microwave-proof serving dish, combine artichokes, salad dressing and cheese.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot, stirring carefully after 2 minutes and at the end.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Serve... - 28.6307
Gourmet Vegetable Supreme
Place frozen vegetables in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 8 minutes, turning dish one-quarter turn after 4 minutes.
Uncover; spread water chestnuts on top of vegetables.
Spread the undiluted soup over chestnuts.
Top with onion... - 27.0241
Gourmet Brunswick Stew
1) In a casserole, add the chicken, peppercorns, bay leaves and water together.
2) Cover and cook for 13 to 16 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Strain the broth and return to the casserole.
4) Then stir in the tomatoes, onion, succotash, okra... - 43.2592
Gourmet Grilled Steak
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Pierce beef several times on both sides with fork. Place beef in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix wine, oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, turning beef over... - 29.5668
Gourmet Chicken Stock
1. In a large heatproof mixing bowl or casserole, place the butter, onion, celery, carrot and bay leaves. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2. Add all the other ingredients and pour over them the water and wine or vermouth. Cover with... - 33.3779
Gourmet Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on med.high (Roast). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. - 27.6272
Gourmet Beef Stew
Coat meat with mixture of flour and salt.
Preheat browning skillet for 4 1/2 minutes.
Add meat and brown on all sides for 1 minute.
Add tomato sauce, seasonings, wine and vinegar.
Set oven to medium or to automatic defrost cycle.
Cover and... - 43.9572
Gourmet Chicken Dumplings
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add the chicken, hot water, onion, celery, carrots, salt and pepper.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 15 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and cold water together, then stir into the chicken mixture and ... - 41.4225
Gourmet Beef Stew
Cut beef in 2 inch pieces.
Coat meat with flour and salt which have been combined.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes, add floured beef cubes and shortening.
Cook 1 1/2 minutes, stir; cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
Add tomato sauce,... - 46.0744
Poached Eggs Gourmet
1. Stir the salt into the water and dissolve. Pour 2 tablespoons of salted water into 2 small 150 ml (1/4 pint) heatproof ramekins or pots. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 30 seconds to heat the water.
2. Carefully break one egg into each ramekin and prick... - 35.516
Golden Gourmet Stock
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 minutes.
2. Add the oil, meat and bones, stir once, and then microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
3. Remove the solids from the browning dish and set... - 38.9184
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 39.5122
1) Take a large casserole and mix the garlic, onion and oil in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix evenly.
4) Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the seafood is cooked, stirring once in a while.
5)... - 45.0363
Gourmet Pepper Steak
Cut steak in thin strips.
Preheat browning dish on HI (max. power) 7 minutes.
Smear oil over dish and add beef strips.
Cook on HI (max. power) 2 to 3 minutes, flipping strips after 1 minute, or when strips are brown.
Stir; add garlic.
Cook, covered, on 70... - 43.9959
Gourmet Style Corn Chowder
Place bacon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes 30 seconds to 6 minutes or until crisp.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and celery.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 39.0196
Gourmet Cupcake Maker
Sophie make cupcake using Gourmet Cupcake Maker. Its simple to use, just follow the instructions for mixing for a great cupcake. This cupcake maker comes in handy when you need some quick desserts for your kids because it takes about 30 seconds to bake a... - 89.0051
Gourmet Style Creamed Spinach
1. Combine spinach, butter, and onion in a 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover and microwave at Power Level 7 for 5 minutes, or until spinach is very hot, stirring twice.
2. Stir flour into spinach, blending until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.... - 29.0313
Gourmet Style Eggs Benedict
1. In a 2-quart covered casserole, place 2 cups of hot water, cover and bring to a boil on High.
2. Pierce the egg yolks with a toothpick or fork.
3. Add vinegar and swirl water with spoon.
4. Carefully slip eggs, one at a time, into the water.
5.... - 36.735
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
In 3-qt casserole place mushrooms, onion and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in beef, wine, tomato juice, bouillon granules, salt and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 44.46
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 46.0083
Microwave Fudge is a delicious dessert that will surely become your favorite too. I prepared this dessert for my children last week and they loved it. Try this Microwave Fudge recipe for yourself! - 42.8644
Microwave Pears In Cider
1) In a microwavable container, place the whole pears upright.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar, cider and essence.
3) Coat the pears by pouring the cider mixture over them.
4) Put the lid and cook for 10 minutes, basting the pears twice during... - 33.2158
Speedy Microwave Pizza Toasties
Toast bread until golden and crisp.
Lay tomatoes or sauce over 2 slices of bread.
Top with slices of mozzarella and a slice of ham.
Lay other piece of toast on top, press lightly together.
Put one sandwich on a plate, microwave on High for 45 secs, then... - 29.0658
Microwaved Onion Steak
1) Place the steak on a board and pound 1/2 the flour, salt and pepper mixture with the back of a heavy knife on both side of the steak.
2) In an 8-inch baking dish, cut and place the steak pieces, then sprinkle with rest of the flour mixture.
3) Stir... - 32.5322
Microwave Cooked Macaroni And Cheese
Mix macaroni, water, onion, margarine, salt, mustard and pepper in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on medium (50%) until boiling, 2 to 3 minutes... - 35.7741
Basic Microwave Meatballs
1) In a large bowl, add the beef, egg, crumbs, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into 12 balls.
3) In a 9 or 10-inch pie plate, place the meat balls in a circle.
4) Cover with a wax paper and cook in the... - 33.5733
Microwaved Ham And Cheese Rolls
1) Allow the frozen potatoes to defrost for 1 minute, 40 seconds.
2) Divide the potato croquettes to eight portions.
3) Place one portion of potato and one Swiss cheese slice on each one ham slice and sprinkle pepper and make rolls.
4) Fasten the rolls... - 35.0299
Microwave Veal With Wine And Almonds
1) Read your microwave instruction manual.
2) In a microwaveable casserole, melt butter and saute the onions, put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Stream in the wine and put the veal in butter mixture.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5)... - 44.5353
Easy Microwaved Barbecued Chicken
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, arrange the chicken pieces with the skin-side down.
2) Place the thighs and breasts at the corners and legs and wings at center.
3) In a bowl, combine the sauce, liquid smoke and onion together.
4) Pour over the chicken... - 33.7404
Microwave Cucumber Sauce
1 Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH).
2 Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. 6 to 8 Servings - 27.493
Microwave Egg Custard
1) In a large microwavable dish, stream the milk.
2) Place the dish in microwave and cook for 3 1/2 minutes.
3) In a microwavable bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
4) Transfer the warmed milk on to the egg mixture and whisk... - 40.3061
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder in it. Stir in oil.
2) Take another bowl and beat egg and milk together. Mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Pour prepared mixture into 6 cup plastic ring molds and... - 36.8029
Microwave Snacking Nuts
1) Take butter in a 2 quart glass measure and melt (high) for about 30 seconds. Add the nuts.
2) Microwave (high) for about 4-5 minutes, stirring after every minute.
3) Stir in cinnamon, brown sugar and sugar. Add to the nuts and coat evenly.
4) Cool... - 34.477
Microwave Fiesta Chicken Kiev
Pound each raw chicken breast with a mallet to flatten and tenderize.
Beat together butter and cheese spread until well blended.
Mix in onion, salt, M.S.G.and chilies.
Divide mixture equally among the 8 chicken pieces, placing a portion towards 1 end of each... - 46.1415
Rich Chicken Tomato Casserole In The Microwave
1) In a large microwavable pan, heat oil and butter, brown the chicken well on all sides for 3 minute.
2) In a large microwavable casserole, transfer the chicken using a perforated ladle.
3) In the same pan, stir the flour in the remaining fat.
4) Mix... - 45.3008
Microwaved Beef Burgundy
Coat beef round steak with flour in 21-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Stir in remaining ingredients except mushrooms.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium-low (165 watts) 2 1/2 min [5 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until beef and onion are tender, 2... - 41.0019
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
For ease in cutting, freeze beef sirloin steak about 20 min.
Cut beef across grain into 1 1/2 X 1/4" strips.
Place beef, water, margarine, bouillon (dry), browning sauce, pepper, onion and garlic in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and... - 45.1107
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine baking powder, flour, parsley flakes and salt in it.
2) Take another bowl and blend together eggs, milk and oil in it.
3) Combine with the dry ingredients just until mixture turns moist.
4) Add the mixture in rounded... - 41.3158
Swiss Fondue In The Microwave
1) Smear the inside of a microwavable pan with the cut sides of the garlic clove, then discard them.
2) Place together the cheeses, cornflour, seasoning and nutmeg, and mix well.
3) Stream the wine over the cheese mixture and mix well.
4) Put the lid... - 43.4117
Microwave Bran Date Muffins
1) Take a 1 quart glass bowl and place water and butter in it. Microwave (high) for about 1 minute.
2) Add cereal, sugar and egg.
3) Blend in all the remaining ingredients.
4) Take plastic muffin pan and place baking papers in it. Fill up to half the... - 42.9892
1) Take a large glass bowl and mix together nuts, cereals and pretzels in it.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until butter begins to melt.
4) Mix and pour over all... - 43.1282
Microwave Zucchini Bread
1) Take a large size mixing bowl and blend together sugar and eggs.
2) Add zucchini and oil.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into a 12 cup capacity microwave pan (or a 2 quart casserole with glass in the center)... - 42.5703
Microwave Creamed Onions
1. In a 1 1/2-qt casserole, take onions and water.
2. Cover and microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or until onions become tender. Remember to stir it once gently.
3. Remove the excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Pour sour cream mixture... - 40.8463
Microwaved Veal Parmigiana
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs on wax paper. Beat egg in shallow bowl. Cut veal into serving pieces. Dip veal pieces in egg; coat with crumbs.
3. Spray surface of preheated grill with... - 40.2955
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
1) Take 10-inch browning dish and preheat at Power Hi for 6 minutes.
2) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
3) Cut beef thinly into 1/4-inch strips.
4) Add 2 Tablespoons butter and grease the browning dish.
5) Add beef to it and... - 45.0085
Microwave Maryland Chicken
1) Trim the rind off the bacon and spread the rasher gently with the flat side of a knife.
2) Slice the rasher in half and roll up into 4 curls.
3) Arrange the bacon on a pan and cook, uncovered for 1 1/2 minutes, set aside.
4) In a... - 45.8158
Microwave Brown Bread
1) Grease two 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cups and line the bottom with microwave-safe waxed paper and grease one more time.
2) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine all the... - 42.7682
Microwave French Bread With Garlic Spread
1) Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices (do not slice bread through the bottom of loaf).
2) Take a glass cup and melt (high) butter along with garlic for about 30-40 seconds.
3) Brush the slices with butter and place the halves together to reform loaf.
4)... - 33.8293
Microwave Noodles And Cheese Supreme
1) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together sour cream, noodles, garlic, cottage cheese and Worcestershire sauce in it.
2) Take a 2 cup capacity container and combine together onions, Tabasco and butter in it. Microwave (high) for about 2-3... - 43.7876
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 47.2848
Microwave Chicken Tetrazzini
1) According to the package directions, cook the spaghetti.
2) Drain it and set it aside.
3) Set the microwave to HIGH.
4) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish place the chicken with the meatier portions to the outer side of the dish.
5)... - 46.6021
Microwave Marinated Mushroom Caps
1) Clean the mushrooms and remove stems, if desired.
2) Take a microwave-safe bowl and combine all ingredients in it except the mushrooms, keeping a 4 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins... - 44.063
Microwave Whole Wheat Bread
1) Take water in 2 cup glass measure and microwave (high) for about 30-45 seconds or until lukewarm. Add yeast for softening.
2) Stir in the mixture into flour, forming thick and smooth batter. Cover and keep overnight in a warm... - 46.0676
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 42.8902
Gourmet Stuffed Yams
Microwave yams on HIGH for 10-13 minutes, or until tender.
Cut a thin, horizontal slice from top of each yam with sharp knife.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Heat apple juice or cider in microwave for 30 seconds, or until hot.
Mash and whip pulp with... - 34.9655
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.703
Microwave Black Bottom Pie
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sugar with cornstarch.
2. In 2-cup liquid measure, combine water and chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes with constant stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Keep the melted... - 50.4459
The Easiest Caramel Popcorn In The World
Place all three ingredients in a large microwavable bowl.
Heat until marshmallows and butter are melted, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Pour over 4-6 cups popcorn, stir and eat. - 21.1877
Cinnamon Poached Peaches
1. Place the peach halves in a microwave-safe casserole.
2. Combine the white wine, cinnamon, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over the peaches.
3. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4. Turn the peaches over, cover the casserole, and... - 27.7215
1. Preheat your micromate browning dish for four minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and steak, sprinkle with seasoned pepper, cover with kitchen paper and microwave for a minute and a half
3. Turn the steak over, sprinkle more seasoned... - 28.86
T Bone Steak
1. Preheat your micromate browning dish for five minutes
2. Add steak, sprinkled with seasoned pepper, cover with kitchen paper and microwave for three fourths of a minute
3. Turn it over, sprinkle with more seasoned pepper, cover with... - 27.2727
Bacon Roll-Ups is a yummy appetizer that is sure to bowl your guests over. This easy to make and delicious Bacon Roll-Ups have become very popular amongst my friends. Try it! - 23.944
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. - 20.9682
Cheesy Oyster Crackers
Place butter in large mixing bowl.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in celery salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
Stir to coat.
Mix in cheese.
Pour onto baking sheet.
Store in covered container. - 37.4904
Quick Chocolate Mint Sauce
Combine patties and whipping cream in a 2-quart glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Insert temperature probe through wrap so it rests on bottom of cup.
Set probe at 140Â°.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) until temperature is reached (3 to 4... - 26.7823
1 Place 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir in dry bread crumbs. Set aside.
2 Combine all ingredients (except buttered crumbs) in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Microwave 9 minutes on HIGH. - 24.1431
1 Place butter in large buttered mixing bowl. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH) to melt. Blend in brown sugar, syrup, condensed milk and salt. Cover with plastic wrap.
2 Microwave 10 to 12 minutes 25 on.HIGH;stir well. - 26.1929
French Fish Fillets
1) Dredge the fillets in the French dressing and coat with the cracker crumbs.
2) In a greased 1 1/2-quart utility dish, place the fillets and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
3) Cover with the plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 3 1/2 to 5... - 29.2109
Wild Rice Stuffing
1 Place all ingredients, except rice, in 2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave 3 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff poultry. Stuffs 4 to 5 lb. Bird - 24.3721
1. Microwave all the ingredients, except nuts in a large bowl and such that all chocolate chips are melted, for 3 to 5 minutes on high, stirring once or twice while cooking.
2. Then into a well greased pan add nuts, pour the microwaved mixture and... - 30.1623
Quick Apricot Almond Stuffing
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put butter in it and het for 1 1/2 minutes at high in microwave oven.
2.Put stuffing mix, water, celery, apricots and almonds to the butter and mix well.
3.Use the stuffing as required. - 31.0204
1) Take a baking dish and place the fish fillets in it after seasoning them with salt and pepper.
2) Cover the dish with wax paper and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Cover and allow it to stand for 5 minutes while the sauce is being made.
4) Cook the almonds... - 35.7471
Sole In Soy Sauce
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and add catsup, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic to it.
3) Mix well to prepare the sauce.
4) Cover the sole with the sauce by pouring it with the aid of a... - 39.726
1) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange lasagna noodles in it.
2) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour water, oil and salt in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Pour over noodles and cover.
4)... - 30.36
Create A Hot Dip
1 Place cream cheese in medium glass mixing bowl.
2 Microwave about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until softened. Add mayonnaise, onions, parsley plus ingredients from one of the - 21.2702
Mix pasta, salt and water in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until boiling, 6 1/2 to 8 minutes; stir.
Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) until tender, 6 to 8 minutes longer; drain. - 22.4784
Celery Rice Pilaf
Mix all ingredients in 20-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) until rice is almost tender, 15 to 17 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 25.7937
Wine Barbecue Chicken Drumstick
Place chicken drumstick[s] in 16-oz shallow casserole.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) until done, 3 to 4 min [6 to 8 min].
Spoon sauce over chicken. - 29.4209
Spiced Wiener Casserole
1) Take a casserole and melt the butter in it.
2) Add Wieners and sauté it in butter.
3) Add the sour cream, celery soup and mustard to it.
4) Cover the casserole and cook for a couple of minutes.
5) Stir properly and cook for an additional 2... - 34.2873
1) In a 2-quart casserole, place the franks.
2) Separate the sliced onion into rings and spread over the franks.
3) Then pour over the beer.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 7 to 8 minutes, moving the bottom franks at the top after 4... - 29.9517
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave on 7 (MED. HIGH) for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Pour sauce over fish to serve. 4 Servings - 24.7765
Combine apricots, water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave 6 to 8 additional minutes at HIGH or until apricots are tender.
Let stand,... - 31.7461
Cook vermicelli as directed on package; drain.
Place vermicelli in 1-quart casserole; mix in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 30 to 40 seconds.
Mix in cheese. - 30.0852
1.Take a 1 quart glass casserole, put butter and brown sugar in it and heat for minute at High in microwave oven.
2.Once done, take the dish out and add confectioner's sugar and milk to it.
3.Stir well until a smooth mixture is formed.
4.Use... - 30.2115
Ham And Vegetable Gratin
1) Take a casserole and heat butter and roughly sliced cabbage in it for 2 minutes.
2) Add flour, nutmeg, clove and salt to this and mix well.
3) Continue by adding milk and diced ham and mix well.
4) Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5) Top with... - 38.5465
Place cream cheese in a 9-inch pie-plate, microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds or until soft.
Stir until cream cheese is smooth and creamy.
Stir in crabmeat, sour cream, celery, green onions, chili sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, mixing well.
Spread... - 39.039
Plum And Walnut Compote
1) In a microwavable container, place together plums, sugar, walnuts and sherry or flavouring.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
3) Serve hot or cold with cream, custard sauce or ice cream, as desired - 29.3589
1) In a microwavable container, put the cabbage and stream over the water.
2) Top the cabbage with butter.
3) Put the lid on and cook for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, set aside.
4) Between two sheets of kitchen paper, place the bacon... - 36.6753
In large measure or bowl (at least 8 cups/ 2 L), combine strawberries, sugar and lemon juice; microwave at High for about 3 to 4 minutes until berries are defrosted and sugar has dissolved, stirring twice.
Mash gently with potato masher; microwave at High for... - 26.4684
Pork Chops With Citrus Sauce
Arrange chops in 8 x 8 - in baking dish, with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
In small bowl or 1-cup measure combine juices and seasonings.
Pour over chops.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Turn over and rearrange chops.
Reduce power... - 41.2664
In 2-qt casserole blend water, soy sauce, bouquet sauce, cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder.
Add flank steak, stirring to coat.
Stir in green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until meat and green pepper are tender, stirring 2 or 3... - 37.3104
Broccoli And Cauliflower With Mustard Sauce
Combine broccoli and cauliflower in baking dish.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Drain; set aside.
In medium bowl blend remaining ingredients with wire whip.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened,... - 37.7964
Chili Dip Ole
1) In a medium glass bowl, crumble the ground beef and stir in the onions.
2) Cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stir once then drain.
3) Stir in the chili seasoning, tomato paste and sugar, then cook in the... - 32.1597
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
1) In a baking dish, trim and place the pork chops.
2) Pour over the orange juice, then cover and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes.
3) Turn over the chops, sprinkle with the salt and ginger and top each with the orange slices.
4) Cover and cook... - 38.1669
Beef Goulash With Sour Cream
1) Peel and core the tomatoes, then cut into chunks.
2) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes.
3) Then add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper, toss lightly to mix.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 50 minutes or... - 36.7155
Crunchy Apple Crisp
1 Place apple slices in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except butter, in medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
2 Microwave for 12 to 16 minutes on HIGH or until apples are tender. About 6... - 28.9654
1) Halve each frankfurter, thread on 4 wooden skewers alternately with the olives and pineapple.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar, then brush over the kabobs.
3) Across a 2-quart glass utility dish, lay the kabobs... - 35.2295
1) In a mixing bowl, cover and cook the shrimp soup in the microwave for 3 minutes until thoroughly heated.
2) Stir well, then beat in the cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder and paprika.
3) Remove and keep warm over a candle warmer.
4)... - 32.3922