- » Microwave Garlic Bread
Microwave Garlic Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave garlic bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave garlic bread recipes.
Microwave Garlic Bread
1. Cut the loaf of bread but do not cut all the way through loaf.
2. Soften the butter on SIMMER (3) for 1 1/2 minutes till, but not melted.
3. Add seasonings to the bowl and mix well and spread butter mixture evenly between slices.
4. Wrap the wax... - 39.7849
Microwaved Garlic Bread
1. Combine butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 4) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter is softened, but not melted. Beat to blend.
2. Spread butter mixture between slashes in bread.... - 26.4364
Microwave French Bread With Garlic Spread
1) Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices (do not slice bread through the bottom of loaf).
2) Take a glass cup and melt (high) butter along with garlic for about 30-40 seconds.
3) Brush the slices with butter and place the halves together to reform loaf.
4)... - 33.6209
Easy Garlic Bread
Cut bread into 1/2-inch slices, not cutting through the bottom crust.
Microwave butter 30 seconds to melt.
Stir in garlic salt.
Brush both sides of each bread slice with garlic-butter.
Wrap bread in paper toweling.
Microwave 45 to 60 seconds - 27.7913
Easy Garlic Bread
1. Put the butter into a small ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on LOW for about 1 minute to soften it. Beat in the crushed garlic and season very well with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the bread into diagonal slices about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick. Spread the... - 24.3797
Cut bread in 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom crust intact.
Set aside on piece of waxed paper large enough to wrap bread.
Place butter in custard cup.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until butter melts.
Stir in cheese and garlic salt.
Pour between bread... - 31.5447
Garlic French Bread
Cut bread into 1/2 inch slices, but do not slice all the way through loaf.
In small cup or dish, melt butter with garlic (about 30 sec).
Brush mixture on each slice of loaf.
Place in oven on paper towels and cook uncovered, 45 seconds to 1 minute or until... - 26.116
Savory Garlic Bread
Cut loaf in half crosswise.
Cut half loaves into 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom intact.
Place butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a glass custard cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Brush mixture on bread.
Sprinkle with... - 34.3531
Herbed Garlic Bread
In a small bowl, mix together the margarine or butter and garlic.
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the oil, Parmesan, parsley, marjoram, basil, and pepper.
Without cutting all the way through,... - 38.6408
Creamy Garlic Bread
1. Combine butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 4 for 1 to 2 minutes, or until butter is softened, but not melted. Beat to blend.
2. Spread butter mixture between slashes in bread. Wrap loaf loosely... - 25.9767
French Bread With Garlic Spread
Cut bread in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Slice into 1/2-inch slices (do not slice through bottom of loaf).
In glass cup, melt butter with garlic (high) 30-40 seconds.
Brush butter on each slice.
Place halves together to reform loaf.
Move center slices... - 27.2271
1. Microwave butter and garlic salt in glass dish for about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Brush each side of bread with butter mixture. Arrange slices, cut-side-down, on preheated grill.
4.... - 28.8623
Garlic Parmesan Bread
Mix butter and garlic.
Cut loaf into slices, 1-inch thick, without cutting all the way through the bottom crust.
Spread slices of bread with garlic butter, then sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Place loaf on microproof rack or on paper towels.
Cook on HI... - 29.701
Hot Mustard Pistachio And Herb Bread
1. Slash the bread at 2.5 cm (1 inch) intervals almost through to the base.
2. If the butter is cold, put it in a heatproof bowl and microwave on LOW for 30 seconds or until it is soft enough to spread easily.
3. Beat the remaining ingredients into the butter... - 31.5061
Parsley Butter Garlic Bread
Slice French bread diagonally into 1 inch thick slices, but do not cut from loaf completely.
Leave about 1/4 inch uncut at the bottom.
Peel garlic, and crush with a garlic press or bottle.
Mix well with butter, chopped parsley and salt.
Butter French bread by... - 26.3854
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 82.8158
Super Quick Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place bread slices on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Place butter in Covered Micro-Cooker.
Microwave on High 1 minute or just until a small lump of unmelted butter... - 38.5346
Buttery Garlic Bread
1. In a bowl, mix butter/margarine and garlic till soft and creamy
2. Cut thick slices of the bread, but do not cut all the way down to the bottom of the loaf and spread the garlic butter evenly between all the slices
3. Wrap the bread in waxed paper... - 30.9392
Cut loaf into slices 1 inch thick without cutting all the way through to bottom.
Set loaf on microwave-safe rack or in paper napkin-lined basket.
Combine butter and garlic and blend well.
Using pastry brush, coat slices of bread with garlic butter.
Sprinkle... - 29.8933
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.388
Roasted Garlic Bread
Slice bread in 1/2 inch slices, but do not cut all the way through to crust.
In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and heat on roast for 1 1/2 minutes.
Spread mixture between each slice and on the top of bread.
Wrap in paper toweling and, if desired,... - 25.4762