- » Microwave French Pancake
Microwave French Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Microwave French Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Microwave French Pancake recipes.
Crab And Shrimp Crepes
In 1 1/2-quart bowl or casserole, cook mushrooms, onion, and butter at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in flour and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir in crab,... - 45.315
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.4206
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.647
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 47.0806
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
Cheese Filled Crepes
1 For Preparing the Filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped,for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a medium bowl, stir the cheese and confectioners' sugar to break up the cheese.
3 Stir... - 45.2307