- » Microwave French Pancake
Microwave French Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Microwave French Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Microwave French Pancake recipes.
Crab And Shrimp Crepes
In 1 1/2-quart bowl or casserole, cook mushrooms, onion, and butter at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in flour and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir in crab,... - 42.8966
You May Also Like!
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.1558
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 48.064
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.9898
Brown Sugar Syrup For Pancakes
Mix together all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish or 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
French toast or waffles. - 22.2535
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 47.0029
Cheese Filled Crepes
1 For Preparing the Filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped,for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a medium bowl, stir the cheese and confectioners' sugar to break up the cheese.
3 Stir... - 46.5662
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 32.5135
How to make French crepes (thin pancakes) with professional cooking teacher and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 125.853
Brown Edge Wafers
1. Grease and flour three large cookie sheets. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg whites, and beat 15 to 20 seconds, or until mixture is smooth but... - 37.2214