- » Microwave French Bean
Microwave French Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave french bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave french bean recipes.
French Bean Salad
1.Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender.
Drain and place in a salad bowl.
2.Combine garlic, fenugreek and mint.
Toss with warm beans.
Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
3.Blend together vinegar and olive oil, pour over beans and refrigerate for... - 39.272
You May Also Like!
French Green Beans And Pears
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine pecans and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Add beans and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir to break apart beans.
Microwave at... - 41.0645
Beef With French Beans
1) Cut the steak in strips and soak in soya sauce.
2) Preheat the browning dish on power for 5 minutes.
3) Drizzle butter and oil and add the steak strips.
4) Reheat the browning dish for 2-3 minutes and stir fry onions and french... - 40.211
Chicken With French Green Beans Dinner
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Stir to coat crumbs evenly.
Microwave green beans in their packages at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until package is flexible.
Drain any excess water.
Combine beans, almonds and remaining soy sauce... - 38.3016
Green Beans A La Francaise
Microwave green beans as for Green or Wax Beans Nature.
Place the butter in a microwave-safe serving dish and melt 40 seconds at HIGH.
Add the almonds.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH, stir well.
Add the mushrooms, stir.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the... - 37.9971
Green Bean Casserole
1. Place beans in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 9 minutes or until tender, stirring twice during cooking. Drain.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk, soy sauce and... - 28.5418
Smoky Baked Beans
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until onion is tender and flavors are blended, stirring once. - 35.4362
Green Beans Supreme
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add flour, onion, salt, lemon peel and pepper; mix well.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water, then sour cream.
5. Mix with green beans.
6. In 2-cup... - 47.8213
Easy Green Bean Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 In a 1-quart casserole cook the green beans according to the package microwave directions. Drain the beans.
2 In the 1-quart casserole stir together mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento.Stir in beans.
3 Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 4... - 33.2538
French Beans With Hollandaise Sauce
French Beans With Hollandaise Sauce is a very delicious appetizer. The tabasco sauce, with hint of lemon makes French Beans With Hollandaise Sauce a perfect dish. - 43.8487
Microwave Cooked Green Bean Casserole
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, let them rest in the casserole for a few... - 46.3793
Microwave Cooked Herbed Green Beans
1) Defrost the green beans. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or 1-quart casserole, add in the chopped green pepper, onions and olive oil.
3) Mirowave all the ingredients for about 2 minutes on HIGH or till they become tender.
4)... - 44.0984