- » Microwave Fish Pie
Microwave Fish Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave fish pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave fish pie recipes.
1. Place the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish, dot with 25 g (1 oz) of the butter, add 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the milk and season well with salt and pepper. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 37.9495
Spicy Tuna Pie
1. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, combine butter or margarine and onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in flour and celery salt. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds. Whisk in broth and milk. Microwave at 100% (high) 2... - 37.3548
You May Also Like!
Unwrap green beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Spread rice evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
Crumble tuna evenly over rice.
In medium mixing bowl, combine green beans, soup, eggs, onion and... - 41.4602
Fish Fillets With Grapes
Fish Fillets With Grapes has a wondeful taste. The Lemon juice gives the Fish Fillets With Grapes a piquaut and bracing taste. - 47.9343
Scalloped Fish Or Scallops
On microwave ovenproof platter or 9-in pie plate place fish fillets or scallops with thickest areas to outside edges of dish.
Cover with dampened paper towel which has most of water squeezed out.
Microwave at High (10)4 Minutes.
Remove platter from oven and... - 39.0809
Fish Casserole Creole
Place the butter in a large measuring microwave-safe cup and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour, mix and add milk.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well and microwave another 2 minutes at HIGH or until creamy.
Add mustard, salt, pepper to taste, sage or... - 42.7796
Fish With Asparagus And Hollandaise
1. Place block of asparagus in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; drain. Arrange asparagus spears lengthwise (tips in center) in center of dish. Cover tightly and microwave 3 minutes longer.
2. Arrange... - 27.0981
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw fish if frozen.
Toast almonds in pie plate at HIGH for 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring twice.
Grind almonds and set aside.
In 13x9x2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in... - 42.991
In pie plate or on wax paper combine finely chopped almonds, bread crumbs, parsley, lemon pepper, paprika and salt.
Place 1 tablespoon butter in pie plate.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Blend in egg.
Dip fillets in egg... - 47.8954
Lettuce Wrapped Fish Bundles
1. In cold water, rinse lettuce leaves and shake off excess.
2. On a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate place and microwave them at High for 20 seconds or until limp.
3. On work surface, overlap 2 lettuce leaves slightly and top with half of the... - 44.4678
Pan Fried Fish Fillets
1 Into a pie plate, pour milk.
2 In another pie plate, mix together cornmeal, biscuit mix, flour, sesame seeds, paprika, celery salt and onion powder.
3 Dip fish fillets in milk to moisten both sides; drain off excess milk.
4 Dip in... - 45.4138