- » Microwave Fish Dish
Microwave Fish Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave fish dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave fish dish recipes.
Cod Lemon Juice Dish
1) Take a baking dish and place the cod slices on it after spreading it with butter.
2) Mix the leeks, ginger, lemon juice, butter, garlic and bay leaves together with salt.
3) Add it on top of the cod slices.
4) Dot the remaining butter over the... - 35.5459
You May Also Like!
Microwave Poached Fish
1. Combine all ingredients except fish in2-quart(12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 16 to 18 minutes or until boiling. Strain broth and return to baking dish. Arrarge fish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 31.7786
Microwaved Poached Fish
Place fish fillets in square baking dish, 8 x 8 inches.
Pour wine over fish fillets.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until fish flakes easily in center with fork, 10 to 15 minutes. - 31.7767
Fish Fillets Baked By Convection In Microwave Oven
Brush each piece of the chosen fish with butter or oil or soft bacon fat, then roll in fine breadcrumbs.
Place pieces of fish one next to the other on a low heat-proof glass or ceramic dish.
Do not overlap Place low rack on turntable in your oven, if your... - 27.6873
Microwave Fish Surprise
Place bay leaf, cloves, lemon, onion, salt, vinegar, red pepper and fish in 2-quart casserole.
Pour in water.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until fis.h flakes easily.
Let stand, covered, while preparing white sauce.
Remove fish, drain broth and... - 47.6951
Microwave Fried Fish
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, combine together the cheese, bread crumbs, basil and pepper. Stir well to combine thoroughly. Set the mixture aside.
2) In a microwavable cup, microwave the margarine for about 30 seconds on HIGH (100%),... - 37.0853
Microwaved Gefilte Fish
1. In 3 qt. glass casserole combine water, 1 sliced carrot, 1 chopped onion, salt and pepper.
2. Microwave at high, covered, 10-12 minutes until mixture boils.
3. Microwave at medium 50% or less to simmer for about 15 minutes to make court bouillon.
4.... - 43.8234
1) In a small glass bowl, mix the egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fillets into the mixture and coat evenly with the corn flake crumbs.
3) In a 10-inch baking dish, arrange the fillets around the edge.
4) Cover and cook for 4... - 34.7279
Microwave Oriental Sole
1. In a large microwave proof dish, place the soy sauce, lemon juice, catsup and ginger and place the sole fillets in the mixture to marinate.
2. Place the orange slices over the fish and then cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the... - 33.0355
Microwaved Halibut Divan
1. Arrange halibut in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Place broccoli, stalks toward outside of dish, on top of fillets. Sprinkle with tarragon. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes or... - 25.2299