Indian Fish Curry
- » Microwave Fish Curry
Microwave Fish Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave fish curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave fish curry recipes.
Fish Fillets With Curry Sauce
1. Arrange fish with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish, 12 X 7 1/2 X 2 inches. Drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with salt and paprika. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; rotate baking dish 1/2 turn. Microwave until fish flakes... - 31.1669
Ten Minute Fish Curry
This kerala fish curry is really yummy, totally healthy (not a drop of oil goes into the dish) and it takes only 10 minutes to make! - 0
Goa Fish Curry
Goa Fish Curry is easy to cook and has a different taste. The coconut gives the Goa Fish Curry a different taste. - 38.2386
Fish In Curry Sauce
Puree the onions and garlic coarsely, in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole.
Pour the oil over.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
In a bowl, mix together the tomato juice, curry powder, brandy and coconut milk.
Pour over... - 43.842
Fish Kofta Curry
Fish Kofta Curry has a defining taste. The coconu milk makes the Fish Kofta Curry soft and essence of limes gives the Fish Kofta Curry a tangy and bracing taste. - 43.5362
Asparagus With White Fish
1) Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and cook the cut asparagus and water for 9 minutes.
3) Drain the excess liquid.
4) Stir in white fish soup, cream cheese and cayenne pepper and mix well.
5) Make a sauce by stirring and mixing... - 44.4739
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 20 to 26 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir in cod.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 5... - 47.5077
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 46.9187
Prawn Malai Curry
Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 46.9244
1) In a casserole dish, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, bay leaf, parsley, salt, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Check the consistency and heat again on medium power for 5... - 45.9627
1. Cut fish into serving-size portions.
2. Blend cornstarch in cream.
3. Add 1/3 cup wine to cream mixture.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the fish.
5. Drizzle 2/3 cups wine over fish.
6. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap.
7.... - 44.1066
1) Take a large casserole and mix the garlic, onion and oil in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix evenly.
4) Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the seafood is cooked, stirring once in a while.
5)... - 44.8167
Makhani Fish Curry
Makhani fish curry is a simple yet spicy fish curry made with fish cooked with cream and garam masala. This makhani fish curry recipe can be prepared in the microwave and is best served with pulao or basmati rice. - 42.3129