- » Microwave Egg Snack
Microwave Egg Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave egg snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave egg snack recipes.
2 Minutes Cake-low Fat, Egg Less, Microwave
1. In a microwave proof cup add in the flour, coco powder, baking powder, instant coffee granules and sugar. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Pour in the milk and whisk for 1 – 2 minutes. Followed by vanilla essence, give a quick... - 0
Spaghetti With Aubergines Egg Plant And Garlic
Hold the spaghetti in a pot and pour on the boiling water. Push the spaghetti into it, add a few drops of oil and a little salt. Cover and cook for 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, top and tail (trim) the aubergine (eggplant) and cut into thick matchsticks.
Remove the... - 30.3804
Eggs N Hash
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine hash and green pepper. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon hash mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Make an indentation in each... - 22.9446
Eggs Fu Yung
1. Prepare Fu Yung Sauce.
2. Beat eggs in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
3. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked).
4.... - 32.2977
Cheese And Egg Puff
1. Place butter in 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1/2 minute or until melted. Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl; then gradually beat in flour until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into buttered pie plate. Cover - 29.4649
Mexican-style Egg Cups
Mexican egg cups are a simple and delicious snack that can be fixed in a jiffy. Prepared in a microwave with eggs and cheese in tortilla lined cups, the mexican cheese cups are spiced with green chilies and taco sauce. - 43.0311
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 34.8378
Chile Egg Puff
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon-colored; then beat in flour, baking powder, salt, jack cheese, butter, chiles, and cottage cheese until well blended.
Pour egg mixture into a 1 -quart round microwave-proof dish.
Cover with wax paper and... - 41.5824
Egg Salad Sandwiches
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the muffins and paprika and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (3 tablespoons) on the base of each toasted muffin half.
3. Sprinkle paprika if you like.
4. Arrange... - 45.1157
Place all ingredients except flour and almonds in large mixing bowl; blend well.
Add flour and almonds.
Beat at low speed until dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal parts.
Shape each part into 6-in rectangular roll.
Wrap in wax paper.
Refrigerate... - 43.9676
In mixing bowl, combine sugar, shortening, molasses, water and coffee.
Microwave at High 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
Shape dough into 1 -in... - 44.1135
Everyday Coffee Cake
In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and sugar.
Add milk, egg and oil.
Beat by hand, mixing well.
Pour into greased cake dish.
Blend biscuit mix, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
Add to the batter along with nut and mix.
Microwave at High... - 43.1917
Combine green pepper, onion and butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in eggs, chopped ham, milk and seasonings.
Pour into two small saucers.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are... - 40.3352
Quickie Peanut Cookies
1. Use a medium bowl to crush and mix the Snacking Cake, peanut butter, water and egg.
2. Use a teaspoon to spoon out teaspoons (1-inch) on the mixture in the shape of a ring on wax paper. This will make 12 cookies.
3. Flatten the cookies and then... - 34.7584
In mixing bowl, combine Make-ahead Mix, sugar, egg and milk.
Stir only until dry particles are moistened.
If sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons mix.
Knead on floured surface 10 times.
Roll out or pat to 1/2-in thickness (no thinner).
Cut into 2 1/4-in rounds with... - 39.5717
Never Fail Divinity
1. With mixer beat egg whites in a bowl until stiff and set aside.
2. In 4-cup glass measure combine sugar, water and corn syrup and microwave at high for 7-9 minutes to 236°F. (soft ball), stirring once or twice.
3. Remove 1/3 cup of... - 41.359
Eggnog Mug Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for eggnog mug cake. - 0
1) First, sieve the whole meal flour thoroughly. Reserve the coarse bran.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, combine the water and margarine.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the water starts boiling rapidly.... - 47.0936
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 99.0305
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Eggs Aurora - my all time family favorite. This Eggs Aurora is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 49.6043
Egg Less Jam Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the butter and sugar. Cream together with hand mixer.
4. Add in... - 0
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
Quick Yeast Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Spray 2 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Keep aside 1 cup of flour to be used later.
4) Microwave 1 cup water and 1 1/2 teaspoon of oil separately to a temperature of 105-115°F.
5) In... - 38.6131
2 Ingredient Nutella Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my 2 ingredient nutella cake recipe. - 0
Bills Bran Muffins
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs.
2. Blend buttermilk in beaten eggs.
3. Stir in flour, sugar, soda and salt.
4. Add oil and bran flakes.
5. Keep the batter aside for about 24 hours for rising.
6. The batter can be covered and refrigerated for about 6... - 45.1789