- » Microwave Egg Snack
Microwave Egg Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave egg snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave egg snack recipes.
Mexican-style Egg Cups
Mexican egg cups are a simple and delicious snack that can be fixed in a jiffy. Prepared in a microwave with eggs and cheese in tortilla lined cups, the mexican cheese cups are spiced with green chilies and taco sauce. - 40.4192
You May Also Like!
Place butter, onion, garlic and green pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Add sausage slices and microwave 1 minute covered.
Pour in beaten eggs and season well; mix with wooden spoon.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes uncovered.
Stir eggs well and add... - 37.9074
2 Minutes Cake-low Fat, Egg Less, Microwave
1. In a microwave proof cup add in the flour, coco powder, baking powder, instant coffee granules and sugar. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Pour in the milk and whisk for 1 – 2 minutes. Followed by vanilla essence, give a quick... - 0
Microwave Cheesy Snacks
1) Take a small bowl and combine together flour, cheese, garlic salt, curry and wine in it.
2) Take another small bowl and beat egg whites in it. Fold into the cheese mixture.
3) Drop the mixture by teaspoons on wax paper.
4) Take a roasting pan and... - 38.4878
These Brunch Eggs taste too good. Try these cheesy egg custard for your next snack ! Your suggestions for these bruch eggs are welcome ! - 26.3201
Eggs In Toast Cops
Flatten bread slices with rolling pin to Winch thickness.
Spread 1 side of each slice with margarine.
Press each slice buttered side down into 6 ounce custard cup.
Microwave uncovered 1 minute; rearrange cups.
Microwave until crisp, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Break... - 31.6082
Cheese And Egg Puff
1. Place butter in 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1/2 minute or until melted. Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl; then gradually beat in flour until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into buttered pie plate. Cover - 27.3184
Eggs N Hash
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine hash and green pepper. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon hash mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Make an indentation in each... - 22.9476
Tuna Snack Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture... - 37.931
Eggs Fu Yung
1. Prepare Fu Yung Sauce.
2. Beat eggs in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
3. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked).
4.... - 32.4871
Spaghetti With Aubergines Egg Plant And Garlic
Hold the spaghetti in a pot and pour on the boiling water. Push the spaghetti into it, add a few drops of oil and a little salt. Cover and cook for 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, top and tail (trim) the aubergine (eggplant) and cut into thick matchsticks.
Remove the... - 27.7664
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 33.3538