- » Microwave Egg Pudding
Microwave Egg Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave egg pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave egg pudding recipes.
Microwave Egg Custard
1) Use a glass bowl and cook milk on HIGH(9) for 3 minutes till its scalding hot.
2) In a baking dish, add eggs,salt,sugar and vanilla. Beat well.
3) Now slowly mix hot milk into egg mixture,to avoid the eggs from scrambling.
4) Add the nutmeg.
5) Cook... - 42.9071
Microwave Golden Pudding
1) In a microwavable dish, lightly grease the bottom and smear the golden syrup over the base.
2) In a bowl, mix together margarine, sugar, flour, egg and essence, until well blended.
3) Put the lid on and cook for 6 minutes.
4) Leave the pudding to... - 39.5612
Microwave Vanilla Pudding
1) Choose a glass bowl,and mix the sugar,salt and cornstarch.
2) Slowly add milk and blend well.
3) Cook on HIGH(9) for 5-7 minutes and stir at least twice to ensure smooth thickness.
4) Now add small portion of the hot mixture to the egg,mixing it... - 43.6177
Chocolate Pudding With Egg Yolks
In 1-qt casserole blend together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Gradually stir in milk, mixing well.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 7 Minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until mixture is smooth, thickened and clear.
Add chocolate and stir until melted.
Stir a small... - 43.8783
Japanese Purin In The Microwave
A popular Japanese-style pudding, so smooth and creamy, this custard pudding called Purin is a really easy summer dessert, using basic ingredients. One of the regulars in Japanese menus, this Japanese creme caramel is lighter and less sweet that the French... - 104.93
Egg Custard Sauce
1. In a Pyrex mixing bowl, beat together the egg and milk
2. Place the bowl in a large microwave safe dish containing about inch depth of water and microwave in the waterbath for two minutes
3. Stir and cook for another minute, add sugar and vanilla... - 33.3073
Quick Tapioca Pudding
In 1 1/2-qt casserole, blend egg yolk, milk, tapioca, 3 tablespoons sugar and salt.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Beat egg white in small bowl until foamy, gradually adding 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat until soft peaks form; set aside.
Stir tapioca mixture... - 39.5782
Baked Egg And Milk Custard
1. Use a 2 cup glass measure to measure out the milk. In a microwave, scald milk on (high) for 3-4 minutes.
2. Use another 2 qt. glass dish, to boil 1 1/2 cups water on (high) 3 for minutes.
3. Beat eggs lightly and then add sugar, salt... - 37.5811
Quick Egg Custard
1. Grease 6 (6 ounce) microwave proof custard cups or small dishes.
2. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl, heat the milk in the microwave for about 4 minutes until hot but not boiling.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar and... - 41.3055
Basic Egg Custard
1. Grease 6 (6 oz) custard cups with butter.
2. In a small (1-quart) microwave proof measure, heat milk for about 5 minutes, until hot but not boiling
3. Stir in the sugar until it dissolved
4. Add eggs stirring quickly to prevent... - 39.9234
Easy Egg Custard
1) In a 2-cup measure, add the milk.
2) Sclad in the microwave at HIGH for 3 1/4 t0 4 minutes.
3) In a 1 1/2-qt. casserole, beat the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
4) Stir in the hot milk slowly into the casserole.
5) Evenly... - 42.2072
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 41.0133
South Seas Sabayon
1. Remove the skin from the pawpaws
2. Halve the fruits and then seed the fruit
3. Slice the fruit thinly on top of a shallow heatproof dish and then sprinkle the fruit with lemon juice. You should have about 225 g [8 oz] weight of prepared... - 41.9656
Cinnamon raisin Bread Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 1 -quart glass measure, heat milk and butter 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until milk is scalded; quickly stir in eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart casserole with inverted glass in center, arrange bread cubes;... - 35.8445
1. Strain the jam through a fine sieve and throw away the solids.
2. Divide the cake into 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slices using a serrated knife.
3. Cut 5 slices of cake diagonally, spread one side of all the slices with the jam and keep it aside. (If... - 45.6539
Butterscotch Yule Log
Place butterscotch chips in 1-quart bowl, MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until melted.
Stir halfway through.
Add milk and vanilla.
Add chopped pecans.
Chill (15 to 20 minutes) until firm enough to form into log.
On waxed paper, form... - 41.6667
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold milk and allow if to soften.
3. Place heat in the microwave or over a double boiler until the gelatin dissolves completely. Keep warm.
4. In a large mixing... - 43.9886
Baked Custard With Whipped Cream
1. In 4-cup glass measure, tip the milk
2. Heat milk on High for 3 minutes
3. Pour in the eggs, sugar and vanilla
4. Beat the mix with rotary beater till well incorporated
5. Prepare five 6-ounce custard cups and then pour the liquid mixture equally... - 38.1579
Microwave Egg Pudding Recipes By Category
Microwave Egg Pudding Dish: