- » Microwave Dessert
Microwave Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave dessert recipes.
Quick Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is true vegetarian delight. If you love chocolate and if you love cakes, then this is it. And It is really a 'quick' recipe as you are making it in the microwave. - 141.979
Japanese Purin In The Microwave
A popular Japanese-style pudding, so smooth and creamy, this custard pudding called Purin is a really easy summer dessert, using basic ingredients. One of the regulars in Japanese menus, this Japanese creme caramel is lighter and less sweet that the French... - 136.727
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.543
Chocolate Cake: College Cooking 101 Part 3
In the final video in this three part series, Ryan and Katie make dessert, college style... chocolate cake ("baked" in the microwave!), with macerated fruits and ice cream. As you'll see, even the cooking pros have accidents now and then! - 124.568
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.508
Microwave Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, and cocoa powder.
2. Drop egg, oil, and vanilla extract in it.
3. Add baking powder and mix well.
4. Pour coffee and whisk well to avoid egg from scrambling.
5. Into greased micro oven proof dish, transfer the... - 112.727
Low Fat Carrot Halwa
1. Wash, wipe and grate the carrots.
2. In a bowl take carrots and add in the milk, microwave for 6 minutes.
3. Take out the mixture from the microwave, add in the butter mix well and microwave for 6 more minutes.
4. Remove from... - 103.177
Quick Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake
Quick little video this, done a few microwave cakes before…. but this one uses Ryvita!!! Check it out and give it a try, it’s actually pretty decent. - 100.339
Microwave Christmas Pudding
This was a fun recipe to make - a Christmas pudding made from scratch and then cooked in the microwave in ten minutes. This really works and you have to try it to believe it – I even lit it with a flame at the end. Other recipes you have to let the pudding... - 62.9033
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 48.8405
Microwave Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, shredded carrots, eggs, nuts and raisins.
2) With an electric beater, blend the ingredients on low speed for about 2 minutes.
3) In a 8X8-inch baking... - 48.8226
Microwave Creamy Apple Cake
1) Choose a bowl and blend the butter,1 egg and cake mix.
2) Now pour this in a glass baking dish.
3) On HIGH(9),cook for 3-4 minutes.
4) Blend Sour cream and remaining egg and spread evenly over the apples.
5) In a bowl, add all the topping... - 48.6346
Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding! A yummy risotto that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! Donâ€™t miss this Wehani Rice Pudding recipe that has been tested and perfected over the years. - 48.6107
Christmas Pudding! Come Christmas and everyone gets impatient at the dinner table. Why? Because they know that I will make the families favorite Christmas Pudding! If you try it, I am sure it will become your family favorite too! - 48.5968
Microwave Fruit Cocktail Cake
1)Using the electric mixer, mix the eggs, sugars, soda,flour and liquid from the fruit cocktail
2)On a slower speed, add the fruit cocktail and nuts
3)Now take 2 baking dishes of equal size,pour this batter evenly into them.
4)BAKE(6) each layer for 6... - 48.4024
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake is a tempting and absolutely delectable treat that you wont be able to resist. I loe making this yummy cake for occassions, mainly because it gies the whole family a chance to enjoy its mild and addictie flaors. Try the Holiday... - 48.3687
Microwave Boston Cream Pie
1)Make the yellow cake mix as per package.
2)Take a baking dish, line with wax paper, and pour this batter.
3)Now cook this batter on BAKE(6) for 6 minutes.
4)Be sure to turn the dish once,to a 1/4 turn.
5)Now cook again, this time on HIGH(9) for 3... - 48.327
Apple And Spice Upside-down Cake
The apple and spice upside down cake is a spiced apple cake baked with a hint of vanilla and fresh lemon juice. Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and baking apple slices, this apple and spice upside down cake is a favorite with my kids and loved by all. - 47.9822
Microwave Black Bottom Pie
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sugar with cornstarch.
2. In 2-cup liquid measure, combine water and chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes with constant stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Keep the melted... - 47.96
Microwave Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
In 9-inch pie plate, mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon until well blended.
Add melted butter and mix well.
Press into crust.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, set aside.
In 1-quart mixing bowl, combine sugar, gelatin,... - 47.8649
Microwave Carrot Cake
1)Take a bowl and mix the baking powder,soda,flour,salt ,sugar and cinnamon.
2)Now add the sugar,oil and eggs and whisk well.
3)Toss in the nuts, carrots and pineapple.
4)Take a greased baking dish and add this batter.
5)On HIGH(9) cook for 14 -16... - 47.8151
Microwave CrÃ¨me De Menthe Cheesecake
1)In a baking dish,add butter and cook on ROAST (7) for 1/2 minute.
2)Add the crumbs,stir well and press into bottom of the dish.
3)Ensure you press the mixture into the sides of dish as well.
4)Now cook on HIGH(9) for 2 minutes.
5)In a large bowl,... - 47.6306
Chocolate Cheesecake With Sour Cream
This microwaved chocolate cheesecake recipe is a quick cheesecake recipe prepared with a graham cracker crust. Baked with cocoa, cream cheese and sour cream along with a dash of vanilla and almond extract, the microwave chocolate cheesecake is a sweet and... - 47.5856
Microwave Surprise Pudding Cake
1) In a bowl, mix well flour,sugar,baking powder,salt,nuts and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) In another dish, stir in milk,oil and Vanilla.
3) Now gently add the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4) Butter a baking dish.
5)... - 47.5254
Microwave Tangy Lemon Pie
1) Get a large bowl, and add pie mix .lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar.
2) Now stir in egg yolks and water and mix well.
3) Cook on HIGH(9) for upto 6 minutes and stir to mix well.
4) Now add lemon peel and cream cheese and stir.
5) you can add food... - 47.4353
Microwave Black Forest Cake
1)Blend the eggs,oil,water and cake mix till smooth.
2)Now add the flavouring and the pie filling as well.
3)Now take the 2 dishes,line with wax paper and pour this batter evenly into both.
4)Cook each layer for 6 minutes on BAKE(6).
For Bundt or Tube... - 47.3312
Orange Sponge Cake
Orange Sponge Cake has a different taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Orange Sponge Cake a very unique taste. - 47.3213
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte is a hit recipe among the kids. The dressing of red cherries really makes the Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte a perfect dessert. - 47.1324
Microwave Cherry Pie
1. Buy a readymade pie crust or make a pie crust pastry for 2 crust pie in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Drain cherries from the can but save 1/2 cup liquid for later
3. Use a 4 cup glass measure with which to measure out and blend sugar,... - 47.095
Chocolate Gateau With Cream And Strawberries
Chocolate Gateau With Cream And Strawberries has a diferent taste. The eggs and whipped cream gives the Chocolate Gateau With Cream And Strawberries a prefect taste. - 47.0842
Sweet Potato Gateau
Sweet Potato Gateau has a yumlogical taste. The Sour cream and walnuts gives the Sweet Potato Gateau a different taste. - 47.0746
Microwaved Pumpkin Meringue Pie
The pumpkin meringue pie is an easy mocrowaved dessert pie that can be baked for any occasion, especially halloween. The pumpkinmeringue pie is baked in microwaved pie shell and cooked with fresh pumpkin milk and custrad mix. Flavored with a medley of spices,... - 47.049
Microwave Apple Cake
1) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a medium-large bowl.
2) Use 2 knives to cut the shortening into the flour till the mixture is mealy.
3) In the center of the mixture, make a well and drop in the... - 46.9986
Plantation Coconut Cake
Plantation Coconut Cake is a delightful cake that is sure to win your hearts and taste buds!!!! Serve it as dessert for a grand family dinner, they will love it. Don€™t miss out on this Plantation Coconut Cake recipe! - 46.9544
Microwave Noodle Pudding
1) In a blender, add the sliced banana, skimmed milk, instant milk powder, water, egg, cinnamon and sugar. Blend the mixture on high speed for about 1 1/2 minutes to get a smooth mixture.
2) Take a 2-quart microwavble casserole and spray it with... - 46.7626
Microwave Graham Streusel Cake
1)In a bowl, mix the cracker crumbs,butter,sugar,nuts and cinnamon
2)On HIGH(9), cook this for 1 minute and then blend when cool.
3)Now choose a baking dish and line with wax paper,and spread half of the mix.
4)Make the cake mix.
5)Now carefully pour... - 46.374
Date Pudding has a finger licking taste. The Sugar cane syrup and almonds gives the Date Pudding a wonderful taste. - 46.0964
Classic Key Lime
In 1 1/2 quart bowl, combine gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
In mixer bowl, beat egg yolks, lime juice, and water; stir into gelatin.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 4 to 5 minutes or just till bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
Add lime peel and food coloring; mix... - 45.8924
Orange Raisin Cake
Combine the raisins, nuts, and peel from orange.
Put raisin mixture through food grinder; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream together the 1 cup sugar and butter.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in the ground fruit mixture.
Sift together cake flour,... - 45.8794
Microwave Chocolate Mousse
1) Use a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate and cook on HIGH(9) for upto 3 minutes,or till melted.
2) Now take another bowl and add in salt,sugar,yolks,cream and gelatin.Beat well.
3) Add this to the chocolate,stir and cook on... - 45.8163
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce has a splendid taste. The Sugar cane syrup with cocoa powder gives the Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce magnificent taste. - 45.7773
Microwave Chocolate Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE the butter and chocolate on '8' until melted.
Stir in flour, sugar, and milk.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 3 MINUTES or until thick, stirring once.
Stir to blend and cool slightly.
Add vanilla or rum.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.7748
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 45.7153
Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Topping
This Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Topping is a delicious dessert. Try this spicy cereal cake with coconut garnishings. Tell me if you like this Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Topping. - 45.6754
Microwave Chocolate Cake
This eggless microwave chocolate cake recipe is one that I absolutely love. This is one that comes to my mind when I want to cook fast and really delicious. Have made it atleast a 100 times and it is just perfect each time- a never fail recipe. All it takes... - 45.6539
Chocolate Chestnut Gateau
Break the chocolate into pieces, put in a bowl and melt with the butter in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the egg yolks, sour cream (creme fraiche), cognac and cane sugar syrup to the chestnut puree, beating with a wooden spoon.
Add the melted... - 45.6254
Microwave Cooked Sweet Potato Pie
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) With a blender, blend all filling ingredients at low speed in a medium bowl.
3) Microwave at High 3 minutes, stirring once.
4) Reduce microwave power to 50% (Medium).
5) Microwave 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 45.5109
Three Cheese Pie
Three Cheese Pie has a mouth filling effect. The blend of Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and Jack cheese gives the three cheese pie a lip smaking taste. - 45.4971
Cherry Cake With Cream
Cherry Cake With Cream is in my favourite list, and I used to cherish eating the Cherry Cake With Cream in my childhood. The Vanilla gives the Cherry Cake With Cream a yummy taste. - 45.4847
Melt the honey and butter in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the 2 flours, and the egg and milk, whisking continuously.
Sift the yeast over the mixture.
Add the grated nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, powdered cloves, 3 grinds of the pepper-mill... - 45.4459
Figgy Pudding is very tasty. The Combination of honey and port wine gives the Figgy Pudding a awesome taste. - 45.4231
Pear And Chocolate Charlotte
Break 3 1/2 oz (100 g/3 1/2 oz) of chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Heat the milk in a bowl for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of sugar in a large bowl... - 45.4064
In mixer bowl, cream together granulated sugar, butter, and 1 teaspoon of the peel till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir together flour and soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with 1/2 cup milk, beating after each... - 45.4064
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 45.3801
Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake
Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.3625
Microwave Cinnamon Candy Apples
1)In a large glass bowl, mix the sugar,water,syrup and candies.
2)Now cook on ROAST(7) for 10 minutes.
3)Stir to ensure sugar dissolves,add food colouring and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
4)Now cook again on ROAST(7) for 10 minutes until mixtures... - 45.3584
Microwave Cooked Banana Pie
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) To prepare crust, melt butter in 9-in pie plate at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir in crumbs and sugar.
4) Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture for garnish, if desired.
5) Press crumbs firmly and... - 45.3582
Pear And Chocolate Cake
Pear And Chocolate Cake has a fine taste. The honey and cornstarch gives the Pear And Chocolate Cake a flawless taste. - 45.3319
Strawberry Gateau has a mouth watering taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Strawberry Gateau yummy taste. - 45.3225
Raspberry Jam Cake
In mixer bowl, cream together granulated sugar and the 4 tablespoons butter.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating just till blended after each addition.
Fold in... - 45.3085
Exotic Apple Compote
Exotic Apple Compote has a very refreshing taste. Flavoured with lime juice the Exotic Apple Compote has a tangy and very refreshing taste. - 45.2891
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 45.2662
Microwave Lemon Soufflé
1) Using a 4 cup souffle dish, cut wax paper to make a collar and wrap around the top of the dish.
2) Take a glass bowl, and mix sugar,salt,water and gelatin.
3) Beat the egg yolks and pour into the glass bowl,stirring all the... - 45.236
Ring Mold With Exotic Fruits
Ring Mold With Exotic Fruits has a very delightful taste. The honey, with sugar cane syrup gives the Ring Mold With Exotic Fruits a perfect taste. - 45.2157
Microwave Poppy Seed Cake
1)Using a mixer, beat the eggs, milk and cake mix.
2)Now add poppy seed,almonds and mix well.
To make 2 layers
3)Take 2 dishes,and line with wax paper and pour the batter equally into each.
4)On BAKE(6),cook each layer for 6 minutes.
5)Make sure to... - 45.1434
Chestnut Cream Gateau
Put the chestnut puree in a bowl, add the sour cream (creme fraiche) and vanilla and mix well.
Add the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Oil the base of a 7 inch (18 cm) souffle mold (mould) and line with a circle of oiled non-stick parchment (greaseproof... - 45.1314
Apple Cake With Almonds
Apple Cake With Almonds has a mouth watering taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Apple Cake With Almonds a perfect taste. - 45.1238
Coconut Lemon Meringue I M Pie
Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie! This is a simple and yet delicious pie that I fell in love iwth the first time i had it at my aunts place. This delicious Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 45.0983
Chestnut Cream Cake
Melt the butter in a large bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the chestnut puree, ground almonds and 4 egg yolks to the melted butter.
Sift the cocoa powder and yeast into the mixture.
Add the chopped orange zest (peel) and mix thoroughly.
Grease the base of a 7... - 44.9985
Semolina And Almond Ring Mold
Semolina And Almond Ring Mold is easy to make. The blend of orange liqueur and sugar cane syrup gives the Semolina And Almond Ring Mold a revitalizing taste. - 44.9842
Danish Apple Cake
Try this easy to prepare version of Danish Apple Cake. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 44.9804
Microwave Pumpkin Spice Cake
1)In a bowl,mix the pumpkin,cake mix,oil,eggs and water. Blend well.
2)Add the nuts.
To make 2 layers;
3)Take 2 baking dishes,line with wax paper and pour the batter evenly.
4)Now cook one layer at a time, at BAKE(6), for 6 minutes
5)After truning it... - 44.978
Cherry Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Cherry Pudding With Preserve Sauce is simply yummy. The Lemon flavour gives the Cherry Pudding With Preserve Sauce a tangy and bracing taste. - 44.9597
Apricot Gateau one of my favourite. The dash of misture of white wine and egg yolks gives the Apricot Gateau a lip smacking taste. - 44.9008
Microwave Cooked Rhubarb Cake
1) Line two cake dishes with wax paper (9 inch round shaped) and keep aside.
2) Mix all the ingredients, except rhubarb, in a bowl and blend (first at low speed and then at medium speed for about 2 minutes).
3) Add rhubarb and mix... - 44.879
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In medium bowl combine filling ingredients.
3) In shell, turn the mixture.
4) With fork or pastry blender, cut the topping ingredients together.
5) Sprinkle on top of filling.
6) On wax paper, place the pie... - 44.8548
Microwaved Cherry Brownie Pudding Cake
Cherry brownie pudding cake is prepared with chocolate and cherry pie filling. Baked with brownie layer over the cheryy pie mix with vanilla, eggs, flour and sugar, the cherry brownie pudding cake is microwaved and ready to be served in half and hour. - 44.8427
Meringue Topped Rice Pudding
The meringue topped rice pudding is a microwaved rice pudding that is prepared with pudding and pie filling and topped with prepared meringues. Baked with nutmeg, milk and raisins along with vanilla flavoring and sugar, the meringue topped rice pudding is a... - 44.758
Sicilian Orange Cake
Sicilian Orange Cake a italian delicy. The sugar cane syrup and orange zest gives the Sicilian Orange Cake a prefect taste. - 44.7464
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 44.7307
Camden Election Day Cake
Camden Election Day Cake is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Camden Election Day Cake wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.7277
Apricot Charlotte is a very tasting pudding. The milk and eggs make the Apricot Charlotte very soft and Vanila and almonds gives the Apricot Charlotte mouth watering taste. - 44.5951
Fruit And Almond Tart
Fruit And Almond Tart is very delicious. The almonds, sugar and strawberries gives the Fruit And Almond Tart a finger licking taste. - 44.5666
Microwave Cooked Rhubarb And Custard Pie
1) Combine flour, rhubarb, sugar and salt.
2) After blending them well, place the mixture in the center of the prepared pie shell.
3) Microwave the pie for about 6 minutes at high temperature (keep turning the pie during the process).
4) Spread the... - 44.5497
Microwave German Chocolate Pie
1) Take a large cup and melt the chocolate pieces on SIMMER (3) for upto 6 minutes.
2) Now spread this over the chilled coconut crust.
3) Take another bowl and cook the milk and pudding mix together on HIGH(9), for upto 5 minutes ensure to stir to... - 44.5436
Pear Meringue Tarts
The pear meringue tarts are pretty little dessert tarts made with pear halves. Filled in with meringue in between and flavored with orange sauce, the pear meringue tarts are broiled desserts and very party like indeed! - 44.514
Microwave Quick Bread Pudding
1) In a glass dish, place the bread cubes.
2) Add the milk,eggs,sugar,vanilla essence,salt in a large glass measuring cup.
3) Cook the cup mixture on HIGH(9) for 4-6 minutes, stirring ocassionally to ensure it thickens well.
4) Pour the thickened... - 44.5116
Rich Marble Cake
Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sift the flour and yeast over the melted butter and stir well.
Add the cane sugar syrup, almond extract (essence), cognac, whole eggs and egg yolk, stirring thoroughly after each... - 44.509
Apple And Custard Cup
Apple And Custard Cup is another delicay of apple desert. The Lemon flavour gives the Apple And Custard Cup a piquant and energizing taste. - 44.4904
Chocolate Upside Down Pudding
The Chocolate Upside Down Pudding for a tasty and visually appealing treat. These yummy Chocolate Upside Down Pudding will add to the beauty and quality of any spread! You only stand to gain by trying out this excellent Chocolate Upside Down Pudding recipe! - 44.478
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit is very yummy. The yogurt and sugar cane syrup combination gives the Ring Mold With Glace Fruit a mouth watering taste. - 44.4644
Microwaved Marble Cake
Melt the butter in a bowl for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a fork.
Sift the flour, cornstarch (cornflour) and yeast into the melted butter, beating constantly.
Stir in the cane sugar syrup, almond extract (essence) and beaten eggs.
Mix... - 44.4366
Microwave Cooked Lime Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In mixing bowl or 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole, add sugar, cornstarch, salt and 1/4 cup water.
3) Add remaining water.
Microwave at High 5 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until thickened and... - 44.4094
Chocolate Gateau! They are simply the best chocolate cake preparation I have come across! Its simply wonderful to see my kids plunge into this cake and my husband too!! Try the Chocolate Gateau for yourself! - 44.3818
Microwave Dessert Recipes By Category
Microwave Dessert Course: