- » Microwave Corn Pudding
Microwave Corn Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave corn pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave corn pudding recipes.
American Corn Pudding
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine corn, eggs, milk, butter, flour, sugar and salt.
Microwave at high (10) 11 to 16 minutes until center is barely set.
Let stand 5 minutes - 28.6303
Microwaved Corn Pudding
Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole for 30 seconds.
Stir in flour to make a paste.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Cook, covered, for 9 minutes on high, stirring once.
Let stand, loosely covered, 2 minutes before serving. - 22.9371
Place egg in 1 1/2-qt casserole and beat well with fork.
Stir in milk, sugar, corn, crackers and butter.
Microwave at Medium High (7) 7 Minutes and stir well.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Microwave at Medium High (7) 11 to 14 Minutes.
When done, center will be just... - 34.8958
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine butter, flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs and corn.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 14 to 16 minutes until center is barely set.
TO COOK BY COMBINATION: Insert metal acces sory rack.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cook on Combination Code 3, 20... - 36.0748
Spicy Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 42.4873
Corn Mocha Pudding
1. In a 2-quart covered casserole, partially cook onions, green pepper and butter on High for 3 minutes.
2. Mix rest of the ingredients together and add to the onion-green-pepper mixture; stir to mix.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Cook on Low for 20 minutes;... - 44.1153
Beat eggs well in a large bowl.
Stir in sugar and flour.
Add corn, milk, and seasonings.
Pour mixture into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Rotate 1/4 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 18 to... - 39.5387
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 31.7914
Butterscotch Sauce For Christmas Pudding
In microproof pitcher stir together cornstarch and brown sugar.
Add cream, corn syrup and salt.
Cook on HIGH 4 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in butter and flavouring.
If substituting flavour extract, use only 1/2 tsp. - 32.3334
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 40.3456
Molasses Cornmeal Pudding
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine milk and molasses, stirring until well blended.
2. Bring to a boil by heating in the microwave for 5 minutes, stirring once.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to blend... - 44.0519
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, heat evaporated milk, uncovered, on full power 2 1/2 minutes or until scalded.
Add butter and stir until butter has melted.
Stir in eggs, sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend well.
Stir in... - 35.134
Old Fashioned Indian Pudding
1. Into a medium (1 ½ quart ) microwaveable casserole or dish, add 1 1/2 cups milk
2. Heat milk in the microwave for about 4 minutes until hot but not boiling.
3. Add together cornmeal, sugar, salt, and spices into hot milk and stir thoroughly.
4.... - 46.5811
Humita Recipe - Savoury Corn Pudding
Summer is an awesome time to get together with friends to enjoy some drinks and some nice steaks on the grill, and this humita is the perfect companion to the flavors of the season.
Humita is a Latin American dish from pre-Hispanic times made with corn.... - 116.329