- » Microwave Corn Pudding
Microwave Corn Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave corn pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave corn pudding recipes.
Spicy Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 41.0342
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine butter, flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs and corn.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 14 to 16 minutes until center is barely set.
TO COOK BY COMBINATION: Insert metal acces sory rack.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cook on Combination Code 3, 20... - 35.0374
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, heat evaporated milk, uncovered, on full power 2 1/2 minutes or until scalded.
Add butter and stir until butter has melted.
Stir in eggs, sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend well.
Stir in... - 32.8866
American Corn Pudding
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine corn, eggs, milk, butter, flour, sugar and salt.
Microwave at high (10) 11 to 16 minutes until center is barely set.
Let stand 5 minutes - 26.5412
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Corn Pudding
Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole for 30 seconds.
Stir in flour to make a paste.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Cook, covered, for 9 minutes on high, stirring once.
Let stand, loosely covered, 2 minutes before serving. - 21.1764
Microwave Polenta With Pulled Pork
1. Put polenta, salt and water in microwavable bowl and stir them.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir and cook it in microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
5. Stir again and heat it in... - 112.477
Place egg in 1 1/2-qt casserole and beat well with fork.
Stir in milk, sugar, corn, crackers and butter.
Microwave at Medium High (7) 7 Minutes and stir well.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Microwave at Medium High (7) 11 to 14 Minutes.
When done, center will be just... - 33.4136
Corn Mocha Pudding
1. In a 2-quart covered casserole, partially cook onions, green pepper and butter on High for 3 minutes.
2. Mix rest of the ingredients together and add to the onion-green-pepper mixture; stir to mix.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Cook on Low for 20 minutes;... - 44.3998
Beat eggs well in a large bowl.
Stir in sugar and flour.
Add corn, milk, and seasonings.
Pour mixture into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Rotate 1/4 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 18 to... - 38.244
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 30.2748
Butterscotch Sauce For Christmas Pudding
In microproof pitcher stir together cornstarch and brown sugar.
Add cream, corn syrup and salt.
Cook on HIGH 4 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in butter and flavouring.
If substituting flavour extract, use only 1/2 tsp. - 30.562
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 39.0444
Molasses Cornmeal Pudding
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine milk and molasses, stirring until well blended.
2. Bring to a boil by heating in the microwave for 5 minutes, stirring once.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to blend... - 41.7654
Microwaved Chocolate Pudding
Combine butter and chocolate in custard cup.
MICROWAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Mix sugar, corn starch and salt together in 1 '.£-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Blend in melted chocolate mixture.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7... - 46.4916